No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 03

Story Info
'Innocent' game turns into an orgy.
4.7k words
4.86
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard moaned again - both her pussy and ass were penetrated by the agile tongues of her friends, and they were doing an amazing job, darting their tongues deep into Jane's fuckholes.

Something wasn't right though, but she couldn't tell what exactly. Fighting the pleasure that was flooding her body, she checked her omni-tool - yep, still off - and next looked at the room. All the women seemed to be when she left her: Liara & Samara and Miranda & Jack continued their passionate make-out sessions, and Tali - still in her suit obviously - observed their display, moaning loud and moving her hips, humping the air, when her pussy was stimulated both internally and externally.

Two other figures were also watching: EDI was motionless as always, but Ashley's eyes were open wide when she couldn't wrap her head around the whole situation.

That was it, that was what Shepard felt - the soldier was the most conservative among them and she certainly needed friend support with this one. So as much as Jane wanted Samantha's and Kasumi's tongues where they were, and to reach orgasm from their expert licking, she had to stop it and get to her fellow Spectre.

"Girls, girls... Stop, please," she managed to speak among the moans. The women initially thought that it was ssweet talk only, but as the commander stopped pushing their heads in and started pulling them away instead, they ceased their licking and stood up.

"You're amazing, both of you," she said, showering their faces with light kisses. "But I have... a job to do". She pointed her finger at Ashley.

"Always a hero, this Shepard of ours," Kasumi joked.

"A knight in shining N7 armor," Samantha picked up the joke. "Don't worry, we'll find something else to do," she completed her talk and reached for Kasumi. The specialist's and the thief's lips touched for the first time and they kissed passionately with the commander still between them.

When Jane managed (barely!) to escape their two-person grip, Traynor pushed Goto onto the couch, where they continued their kiss, feeling Shepard's juices on each other's tongues. The specialist was already without her top, and soon without her bra as well, when Kasumi skillfully took it off. Samantha's breasts were medium-sized, but bigger than Kasumi's, and her dark skin added much to their charm, so the thief lost no time and immediately began to worship them, focusing on the nipples, which stood erected since EDI dirty talked to Sam - now they finally were taken care of, and by none other than a sexy thief with an agile tongue. Most of the time, Kasumi was flicking it against Samantha's vulnerable buds, but occasionally licked all of her boob flesh as well, while the communication specialist caressed her hair, pushing her head deeper into her lovely rack.


EDI observed the whole situation with great interest. As an AI she didn't experience feelings - including lust - like organics, but she was most curious about both human relationships and customs. Yet, she never anticipated she'd be a witness to such an event, which seemed to come strictly from porn flicks - but here it was happening right before her visual sensors, and she wanted to participate. Seeing Jane going toward Ashley, EDI figured that Tali would be the only one without a partner, so she approached her. In ordinary situations, many women would stare at her sexy walk and hips sway, but right now everyone was focused elsewhere.

Initially, the quarian also didn't see that EDI was right beside her, captivated by what was happening between Liara and Samara. The asari were still kissing passionately with the Shadow Broker sitting behind the justicar, but now only one of her hands was on her partner's huge boob, which she was barely able to hold. Her other hand disappeared in the bottom of the older asari's suit, where Liara worked on Samara's pussy with her capable fingers - all those many lonely nights during excavation spent on masturbating made the former scientist an expert in fingering, and the position was natural to her.

Samara wasn't moaning, but it was not due to any lack in her partner skills - which were exceptional - but rather in her character - she always stood in control, also during sex, and thus was unorthodoxy silent. However, gentle pushes on Liara's ass and the back of her head passed a clear message: I'm in pleasure, continue what you're doing to me.

"Tali'Zorah," EDI finally spoke to the quarian, who in response focused her eyes on the android, which was not a small achievement giving a beautiful sight she observed till now: two sexy asari kissing each other while the younger of them expertly fingered the older from behind. "You're the only one going solo here except for me, do you need some assistance?"

The AI's question kind of surprised the engineer. When an organic would be in such a situation, her hands would already be on the quarian's body, as Tali's figure was almost flawless: small but firm breasts, flat belly, amazing hips, and shapely ass - no one could resist herself from touching it if given a chance. No one except for an AI of course.

"Yes, yes... yes," Tali responded and for a short time, EDI wondered if it were moans of pleasure, or an answer to her question, or maybe both of them. However, what she said next dispelled those doubts. "I need... friction. Something to... hump against". It wasn't easy to talk when her pussy was on fire from constant stimulation.

EDI quickly searched for the extranet. "I'll bring you the pillow then."

"What? No, dummy!," Tali answered, laughing, as the sheer weirdness of such a conclusion was enough to break her off the pleasure for a moment. "It was a flirt, by something I mean you. I want to hump your sexy mechanical body. To grind your big, hard aaasss," she completed her answer right in time for a sudden spike in the intensity of vibrations on her suit-clad pussy.

"Very well, as you wish," EDI answered and got on all four before the quarian. She next lowered the top of her body, which touched the floor, leaving only her butt in the air - according to a quick extranet search, it was a position that was the most desirable. The android's ass was built to be huge and wide and if EDI was organic, Tali would certainly squeeze and slap it many times before going further. But it was not the case here, so instead the quarian swiftly grounded her pussy against it, fully feeling the hardness of it. Then she grabbed android's waist and started humping - not against the air like before, but against the metal - giving herself a new level of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, keelah," more sexy moans escaped her mouth. "EDI, my wet pussy feels amazing against your ass! I'm not letting you go before I cum!" she yelled before increasing the intensity of her movement.


Shepard also got to her intended partner. Ashley was still shocked, and now she looked at the couch where Miranda and Jack were making out. The former Cerberus still had her skimpy lacy underwear on her, but it couldn't hide how perfect her body was; her big breasts, round ass, and slender legs were more than anyone could dream of. Jack was in turn fully naked, her trousers were taken off by her partner and tossed somewhere, and she didn't wear any panties beneath it - Jack's ass was also great, not as big as Miranda's, but equally firm for sure.

The human biotics were currently kissing passionately while lying on the couch with Jack on top, settled between Miranda's legs. They were both amazingly attractive, but as different as night and day. Even when some strands escaped her hairband, Jack's hair was still confined, while Miranda's wavy black hair was set loose. Jack was rather fit and small, while Miranda's body was the definition of curvaceous. Finally, Miranda's skin didn't bear any marks and was white as snow, while Jack's body was 99% covered with tattoos - only her face, nipples, and pussy weren't inked.

Despite this contrast - or maybe because of it - they looked amazing together, and the intensity of their kisses once and again proved that they fit each other not only physically, but on a sexual level as well.

"Hey, Ash," Shepard said gently, moving a strand of Ashley's hair from her face.

"H-hi, Skipper," the soldier stuttered in response.

"Are you ok with... all of this?". Jane asked. "If not, just say a word, and I put it to stop. Or we'll go somewhere else, you and me." Shepard was horny as hell, still feeling some aftereffect of her short fling with Samantha and Kasumi, and her pussy was on fire, but as always she put her friends before herself, and Ash was one of her dearest. Either all of them would have fun, or none - for the commander, that much was clear.

"No, I... I want to participate," Ashley responded, pleasantly surprising Jane. "There's the biggest war in history outside and we may get killed any day. I will not forgive myself if I don't exploit every opportunity life gives me. And this is one of them."

"Jane...," she used Shepard's name which she hadn't been doing often, "have sex with me tonight."

That was all Jane hoped to hear, slightly more even. She looked at Ashley seductively and yet again pondered how pretty her subordinate was with her shiny black hair, brown eyes, and full lips. And her body... She was still in her top, which clung tightly to her big breasts and her toned belly, and during the soldier's dare, Shepard could see and feel also how great her booty was. The commander was a beautiful woman as well - she was a strong-jawed natural redhead after all - and despite that, Ashley always knew that now she saw her captain in a different light - not like someone who just admired beauty, but like someone who lusts for it with her entire body and soul.

So when Shepard brought her face closer to William's, Ash did the same and their lips met somewhere in between them.

"Mmmm..." Surprisingly it was Jane who moaned first.

God, how she missed it, how she missed being with another woman. Except for the recent hot, but very brief experience with Samantha and Kasumi last time she had lesbian sex was around three years ago - definitively too long - with metressa Sha'ira. During all this time (when she wasn't "dead" of course) she flirted with some girls, but the farthest it got her was a dance she received from Kelly.

Right now however she was finally kissing another woman, who was both very pretty and up-to-this day straight. So even when her own emotions needed to be vent with this escaped moan, she reminded herself that right now her job is to foremost make this experience as smooth and pleasurable as possible for her yet uninitiated to a lesbian sex partner.

Two Spectre's kiss began like most of those that happened between two new partners - gentle, delicate, with nothing more than flicker between two sets of lips. However, it soon became more intense, and it was Ashley who raised the heat of it, as Jane figured that she should let her friend decide the speed they'd succumb to their lust. For her luck, the soldier was never too patient, which now brought a great effect when not so long since they began their make-out session they were already in full French-kiss mode.

After a few minutes of such play Shepard decided that it was time for a counterattack and pushed with her tongue, so the "battle of the tongues" was now taking place in Ashley's mouth and it was now the latter who moaned louder from the shared passion; not that it was much different for Jane, who wasn't silent at all (just not in such intensity) and her groans were hidden in a volume of one set of lips smashing against another. Both Spectres were great kissers, and Williams' lips were so full and kissable that Shepard found herself completely lost in their making session.

The next move belonged to Ashley again, when after a few minutes she decided to stop kissing Shepard's lips and went for her neck, ears, and jaw instead; even if this was her first lesbian experience she was a woman and knew well what is pleasurable for her sex, and licking and sucking of vulnerable flesh in abovementioned areas was certainly one of those things. Jane panted again but had some freedom of movement now, and she used it to check what was happening in other parts of the room.


On one coach Kasumi and Samantha were lying in the 69 position. The communication specialist was completely naked, while the thief was in a black leotard she apparently wore under her catsuit; the cloth was still hiding the upper half of its wearer's anatomy, but its bottom was unbuttoned for free access to the thief's pussy.

This opening was now used by Traynor to eat the thief's wet folds, while the communication specialist's hands were on Kasumi's thighs, keeping her legs from closing the access to her sweet womanhood and its nectar. Even if the thief's mouth was free, instead she opted for using her hands to penetrate both Samantha's pussy and her ass (clear advantage on being on bottom in this position - free access to both of the partner's fuckholes), working two fingers on the communication specialist's cunt and one on her anus.

Slurping sounds of Traynor's oral action and Goto's fingering, and slutty moans from both of them - muffed from the former and unrestricted from the latter - combined together into amazing music of their experience. Shepard herself could vouch for Samantha's oral skills (as not so long ago she was briefly beneficent of them), and Kasumi was very, very capable with her fingers (after all, she was a master thief). Both women felt great pleasure and thus had some troubles with their own sexual activities, but they fought the urge to stop and focus on being on the receiving end only. Instead, they were going on each other as best as possible and were both aiming to make their lover cum first. Samantha buried her face completely in Kasumi's wet folds, licking all of her pussy and flicking the tongue against her clitoris, when the thief was constantly increasing the ferocity of her fingering, and they did all they could to pleasure their current lover.

On the other couch Miranda and Jack were in the scissoring position. They weren't kissing anymore, and instead, their faces bore an expression of ultimate pleasure, when their sweet pussies ground against each other, producing loud wet sounds in the process. As Subject Zero couldn't wait to hump her pussy against Miss Lawson's, the former Cerberus was still in her lacy black underwear, although her thong was completely ruined from all juices flooding from both its wearer's and her lover's cunts. The power of the biotics' tribs made their boobs jump around their chest and it was a small miracle that Miranda's big rack was still confined by her bra, but it was a thing of a little importance.

What mattered now was their pussies grinding against each other, when they both worked hard into the tribbing, wanting to prove who is the better lover - yep, the rivalry was still then, but now used for much joyful purpose. Every time Miranda tried to hump faster and harder, Jack was there not only to even a scale but to increase it with her own powerful motion. The couch made constant sounds under the two lover's ferocious lovemaking, but it was barely heard over loud pants escaping their mouths, when they were riding each other cunts, not slowing down even for a brief moment.

Sweat was clearly seen on Miranda's perfect body - some of her hair clung to her face, and her jumping rack and flat belly were beaded in drops of perspiration - but she looked even hotter because of it, and it clearly didn't stop her for going any slower with her powerful tribs. Jack however didn't show any signs of fatigue, even if her moves were quicker than her partner's - but she had so many scissoring sessions in the past that she learned how to do it efficiently.

It was hot, it was sexy, and it was messy - all qualities of good tribbing were there, and the way both women looked and sounded doing it was perfect.


Liara and Samara haven't changed their position since the last time Shepard saw them. The younger asari was still sitting behind the older one with one hand on the older's huge boob and another on the bottom of her suit, when she fingered her partner passionately, using two fingers to penetrate her pussy and a thumb to fling against her clitoris. They were also still kissing passionately, and the justicar's hands were still pushing her partner into her, with one hand around her neck and the other on her ass.

Their eyes however were very different, as they were open wide and completely black - a clear sign of melding going on between the two, which meant that they were connected on the level no humans or quarians or AIs could ever reach. Even if their kissing and fingering caused them a high level of physical pleasure, their minds were a main field of their lovemaking now, and there they were able to communicate without talking, conversing more with their feelings and desires than their words - and thus the description below is only a poor attempt for translating it to an understandable form.

"Mmm...," Samara moaned in her mind, as even she couldn't be completely silent in such a situation.

"Do you feel good?," Liara suspected that a centuries-old justicar may not be the easiest person to please. The Shadow Broker was skillful but still a little insecure.

"Yes...," the older asari's answer was quick and passed with absolute certainty.

"Am I making you feel good... mommy?" It was an unintentional thought from Liara, but so intense, that it escaped her mind. She didn't know her father for most of her life and also hadn't a good relationship with her mother, so no wonder she needed maternal feelings from someone.

"Yes, my child. I feel good because of you." Samara happily accepted the younger asari's feelings.

"Call me your little wing," asked Liara using a moniker her real mother gave her while she was still a child, before she grew up to be the beautiful, sexy woman she was now.

"My little wing..."

Tali was also when she was before, still partnered with EDI, but in a different position. She spent a lot of time grinding her now drenched pussy against the android's huge ass, but after a while, she decided she also wants to explore other parts of her body - specifically her boobs, which looked as much humpable as her butt - and EDI as a kind of friendly neighborhood AI was again happy to provide.

So the quarian was sitting now on the android's sizable rack, moving her wide hips against her partner's metal-hard tits. At the same time, the mech's hands were caressing the quarian suit-clad breasts and Tali hold them there as if she was afraid that her partner will stop doing it, even if AI had no such plans; she clearly knew how to take care of the engineer's boobs even if they were under multiple laying of clothing and armor, and Tali shivered from pleasurable stimulation.

Tali also panted loudly, and even as those sounds were deformed by her suit's speaker, they were still amazingly sexy. The quarian's NeuroStim worked for all that time and Tali already forgot that she put it on low setting - she was so wet and vulnerable from the situation alone that even it was enough for her to feel one of the greatest pleasures of her life. Physical stimulation from vibrations and humping combined, neurostimulation from the app, and visual stimulation from four hot couplings doing all of those sexy things - the quarian couldn't hope for more in her sex life, and it was almost too much to bear.


Seeing all the women on the brink of an orgasm, Shepard realized that she and Ashley were a few steps behind. Although it wasn't a competition - pleasuring other women never is - and there was no warranty that they all would peak at roughly the same time, Jane preferred to minimize the risk that someone would be forced to wait for them - she was sure that one pairing wouldn't be enough for anyone, given how innocent this evening started and how naughty it became.

12