No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that Ashley was eager to try new things more than she initially thought, Shepard pushed Williams on her back on the floor and followed immediately, sharing another passionate kiss with her fellow Spectre. This kiss was however short, as Jane quickly went south of her partner's body. She made a quick stop on her sizable breasts but soon continued her journey. When she got to Ashley's belly, she tugged off her shirt to expose it completely - it was as toned as Jane suspected, given the physical training of Alliance soldiers and the fact that the lieutenant commander was one of the best out there. There she stayed for a longer moment, showering it with kisses and licks and enjoying hard muscles under her lips and tongue.

When Jane looked up to see if Ashley was enjoying her treatment, she saw her fellow Spectre's hands massaging her own boobs hidden under the thin black cloth. She decided to not interrupt her friend in her self-play, but instead went further down. At this moment Williams still had her pants on - Shepard wanted to take care of them as soon as possible, but her hands trembled in anticipation and she had some issues with unfastening her partner's belt. She managed though and took off Ash's trousers, revealing her muscular legs in the process. Next, she parted them and saw that Ashley was so wet that her juices soaked through her panties. Tempted beyond reason, she brought her face close to the soldier's clothed pussy and sniffed, and the scent was no less than intoxicating.

There was no coming back now - they went too far. Ashley's pussy was so close, separated from Shepard only by a thin layer of fabric. The commander had to see, and next lick and finger it - in other words, do everything she could to make her friend feel amazing. However, taking off her pants completely seemed like no valid option now - it would take too long. Instead, Jane only pulled it aside, revealing the soldier's wet folds. Williams's pussy was hairy (though not completely bushed) and was simply beautiful - the look certainly matched the smell, and as the commander was going to learn, the taste was divine as well. One lick of those glistening lips was enough for Shepard to be completely captivated and from that moment forward Ashley's cunt was everything Jane was interested in.

The commander began with some long licks covering the totality of her partner's wet folds to feel as much of the taste as possible - oh, how she missed that, how she missed a sweet nectar of womanhood. Next, she parted William's lower lips with her fingers and tasted her interior, which was as sweet as her exterior and equally intoxicating. At this moment Jane wanted nothing else than to make Ashley feel good and she went for one single point which could make it possible in the shortest time - her clitoris. It was there, proudly erect and juicy, and Shepard immediately put her lips around it, while her fingers worked on Ashley's lips and labia and her other hand held the soldier's pants from hiding this sweet source of pleasure again.

Caressed by the first human Spectre, the second one moaned loudly and her hands squeezed her boobs harder than before - with a pleasure coming from her pussy, Ash wanted more from the other parts of her amazing body as well. Soon, the uncoordinated movement of her palms was joined by dirty talk as well.

"Oh my god, Shepard, you're amazing!" She felt too good to not compliment her partner. "When did you learn all of that? Oh my gosh, I thought you were mostly straight, but you eat a pussy like a pro! More, skipper, lick it more! Oh god, why didn't we do that sooner? The first night I was on the Normandy you should already fuck me. Or fuck me when we met again on Horizon, I'd believe you you're not with Cerberus if you licked me so good!"

Hearing that, Shepard became more aroused - and proud of herself - than ever before and she intensified her licking and fingering. The time for play had passed, now she wanted to bring Ashley to orgasm, and she wanted it to be one of the best in her friend's life.


Kissing, fingering, licking, humping, tribbing - sounds and scents of them filled the room where the orgy took place, raising the temperature to the hellish one. And then the Normandy crewmates one by one reached their orgasms.

Tali was the first. In one particular moment, all of her stimulations reached the peak simultaneously, as a particularly strong jolt from NeuroStim, high-frequency vibration from the suit and a perfect hump against EDI's shapely rack combined together were enough for the quarian to reach the peak of her pleasure. Her body bent backwards and a single "Yes!" came from her mouth. Then she sagged, staying like that for a longer time, and enjoyed the aftereffect of her orgasm, welcoming cold metal against her heated body.

Because of her own peak Tali didn't see Samara's orgasm. The justicar came around Liara's fingers and the fire that started in her pussy was soon burning her whole body. At the same time, a bright light shone in her mind, bathing both asari in a warm light in their mind-meld. When reaching the peak, the older woman was still as gracious as ever, but a hard squeeze on the younger asari's butt and break of their kiss showed that she wasn't left unmoved.

In the 69 position it was Samantha who came first. Double stimulation she could endure, but when suddenly Kasumi's lips joined her mouth and sucked on Traynor's clitoris, she was unable to hold anymore. Even during her orgasm through she didn't stop her licking - quite the contrary, it became more ferocious - and it was enough for Kasumi to reach her peak only a few moments later - when it happened, her mouth produced many cute moans, and the thief sounded almost like an actress in Asian porno movies.

Not a long time afterward, Miranda and Jack came together (how wonderful!) during their tribbing, simultaneously screaming sweet nonsense. After an orgasm they laid back gently, supporting themselves on their elbows and looking at each other with a wide grin on their faces, breathing hard; their boobs raising and falling when they gasped for oxygen.

Finally Ashley also reached her orgasm, possibly the best in her life. Her reaction was also strong, as the top of her body stiffened and most of it became numb - except for her tits, which burned with fire after a hard self-play. At the same time, her legs came together and crushed Shepard's head between them, which however didn't interrupt neither her fingering nor licking, and she continued with that until William's body relaxed.

Without stimulation Jane herself didn't cum yet, but it was no issue for the commander - the most important thing for her was to give her fellow Spectre explosive introduction to lesbian sex, which she succeded at. Besides, as the night was still young, Shepard figured that she was going to have many more opportunities to reach her own peak.

12