All Comments on 'No Penis Necessary'

by lionshell

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Thank You

I read any advice that can make me better. Thank you. But if you've any advice on how to read the signs that woman is interested in you, that would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Admirable!

Lionshell, I didn't check your biog. before I read this. I could have sworn it was written by a woman, so kudos to you. This is a sensitively written and detailed description of pleasuring a woman. It is above all respectful and beautiful. I liked it very much. Your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Spot On!!

I'm a married lesbian, & this is a Great how to! My wife will get a smile out of this how to (confirms some of the things I've been telling her since we've been together about being comfortable, talking, etc) & we'll have fun with the details of our playtime this weekend as we enjoy each other. It's great when authors actually enjoy what they do & share their enjoyment of one of my fave subjects-WOMEN! Thank you.

curiousk75curiousk75almost 15 years ago
one word...

WOW! fantastic job - great tips for guys and girls! very insightful and well-considered - especially for one so young as yourself! only one thing you missed that i can see - not all women can cum from oral - but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy it! don't be offended/upset if she doesn't 'get there' - as long as you communicate and observe her body language and it all indicates that she is enjoying herself - it's a job well-done!

lindtchillilindtchilliover 14 years ago
If there's any justice...

... you should have women lined up round the block...

WowOwowwhaleyWowOwowwhaleyover 13 years ago

Thank you for this, having sex with my girlfriend for the first time on Saturday, this should help a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful.

thank you so much for this! i've only recently started my first relationship with another woman and was completely inexperienced, so this is such a helpful guide. but apart from anything else, it's beautifully written and i have to agree: very respectful and caring. this is exactly the way i'd like to be treated and it makes me happy to realise what it is that i love about my girlfriend and the way she treats me during sex. so thank you for that, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well-written, it's great to see an emphasis on consent, and the fact that everybody is different. More people should read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing and thorough

Great advice. I'm especially impressed with how this instructional doesn't just objectify us (women) or make organism the ultimate goal. Sex is so much less fulfilling when our partners make us feel like our bodies need to be behaving in a certain way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous