No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, something hotter than a self-breast exam, he couldn't believe his mother was standing in his bedroom topless while rubbing her clit, fingering her pussy, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Recording her nearly, naked mother forever on his computer, he couldn't believe that he was seeing her big, naked tits and her erect nipples. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's brown, trimmed, naked pussy while she continued staring at him stroking his big prick. Tempted to post this video online and/or send copies to his friends, he'll be masturbating over his video for the rest of his life.

While she fingered her pussy with one hand, she fingered her nipples with her other hand. Wishing her hands were his hands and her fingers were his fingers, he'd love to feel his mother's big, naked tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her warm, wet pussy. He'd love to masturbate her in the way that he wished that she'd masturbate him. As much as he wanted to have sex with his sexy sister, he wanted to have sex with his MILF of a mother, too.

Something he thought that he'd never see, now stored forever on the hard drive of his computer, he had secret videos of his mother touching herself, exposing herself, and masturbating herself. In the way that he wished he could feel and fondle her big, naked tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, he watched his mother touch feel, and fondle her big tits while fingering nipples. Something to his sexual advantage, he now knew that his mother not only masturbated but also, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

'Always thinking that she's a prude, my mother is a sexual woman after all,' he thought. 'Never even knowing that she masturbates, she masturbated herself over me in my room and on my hidden camera. I can't believe my mother masturbated herself over me masturbating myself.'

# # #

After a while, going for broke, after days of exposing himself and masturbating in front of his mother, he added another, new sexual wrinkle. Still recording her on his secret camera, in the way that he did with his sister, he did with his mother, too. While feigning that he wasn't aware that his mother was still in his room watching him masturbating and cumming, he continued verbalizing in explicit, sexual detail all that he'd like to do to his mother and all that he'd like her to do to him.

Testing the sexual water, he wondered what her reaction would be to hearing him confess that he was sexually attracted to her and wanted to have incestuous sex with her. Still wearing his headphones with his eyes closed, he unmercifully, sexually teased his mother while imagining having sex with her. Making her even more sexually aroused, in the way that he did with his sister, he vocalized how he'd slowly strip his mother naked. Holding nothing back, he confessed how he'd love to touch and feel her everywhere that a son never should touch and feel his mother.

"Oh, Mom, you're so sexy. You're so beautiful. I wish I could have sex with you. I wish I could make out with you while touching you and feeling you everywhere. I wish I could slowly strip you naked and feel your big, naked tits, finger your wet pussy, and squeeze your naked ass," he said for his mother to hear.

Not stopping there, he vocalized him having sex with his mother. As if she was already stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him, he voiced her stroking him and sucking him before fucking him. Wanting her to know that he was as sexually attracted to her as she was obviously sexually attracted to him, he openly voiced his sexual desire to have forbidden sex with her. Yet, with neither of them ready to cross the incestuous line, obviously, not ready to open Pandora's Box, it's one thing to say what you want and another thing to actually do it.

"Stroke my cock, Mom. Make me cum. I'd love to cum all over your big tits," he said while stroking himself faster and harder. "Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your pretty mouth," he said. "I need to watch you swallow my cum."

Still recording her while unbeknownst to her watching her, his computer camera caught her every sexual reaction to his sexually inappropriate words. His computer camera caught her masturbating herself and cumming. Something that he always wanted to see, he always wanted to not only watch his mother masturbate herself but also, he always wanted to hear and watch her cumming.

"I'd love to make love to you before fucking you hard and fast. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with not only my fingers and with my tongue but also with my cock," he said while stroking himself faster and harder. "Make slow, sweet, love to me. Then, fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me, Mom, fuck me. I need to pound your pussy. I need to fuck and cum in your cunt."

Yet, knowing that she'd never have sex with him, his sexual thoughts towards his mother were nothing more than sexual fantasies that he masturbated over while imagining her naked and having sex with her. Never mind French kissing a woman, other than kissing his mother, his aunts, and his grandmother on their cheeks, he had never even romantically kissed a woman. Other than the one time when seeing his mother topless and his sister naked, and seeing plenty of naked women online while watching porn and masturbating, he had never seen a naked woman in person. He had never felt a naked woman.

He had never felt and fondled a naked breast and/or sucked a naked nipple. He had never touched, felt, and squeezed a woman's naked ass. He had never fingered, licked, and/or fucked a woman's pussy with his finger or with his cock. Still a virgin, while wishing it was more than his sexual fantasy but his reality, he wished he could have sex with his mother and/or with his sister.

# # #

Hard to believe but after his mother divorced his father, with her a bit more lenient with him, she was much stricter with his 18-year-old sister, Jessica. With unwed sex not permitted, as if she was a virgin princess, not an easy thing to do, Anne made sure that Jessica maintained her innocence until her wedding night. Especially after she divorced their father, evidently, she didn't want her daughter making the same mistakes that she made in becoming pregnant at such a young age. His mother had two children out of wedlock within 13 months of one another before she was married.

Because of their mother's strict rules, Jessica seldom went anywhere unchaperoned. Not even allowed to go to the mall with her friends, other than to go to the bathroom to pee, she couldn't go anywhere and do anything on her own. He was surprised that his mother didn't fit her with a chastity belt, one with a lock and key.

Rare in this day and age of promiscuous sex, drugs, and alcohol, with neither of them even having the opportunity to experience their sexuality by having sex, they were both, innocent virgins. A rare phenomenon that's nearly, unheard of today, none of their circle of friends were virgins. All of their friends were partying, drinking, and having promiscuous sex with one another. All of the women were drugged out whores and the men drunken whoremongers.

With him yearning to travel, once out on the open road, free from his annoying mother, and from her strict and unrealistic, parental control, he hoped to change his sexual status from virgin to sexually experienced. Yet, now that he was of age and able to travel, before committing himself to four more years of study in his undecided, chosen discipline, he wanted to explore the country. He wanted to experience all that he had been denied by the strict upbringing of his parents. He wanted to drive to California.

At the top of his list of things to do, was tired of being a 19-year-old virgin. He wanted to have sex with a woman. Preferring to have sex with a woman his age, he wouldn't turn down an older woman, a MILF of a woman, who wanted to broaden his sexual horizons by sexually educating him. Nonetheless, still nothing more than an unrealistic, sexual fantasy, he wished he could have sex with his mother and/or with his sister before he left.

Besides, a better and more financially beneficial plan, with him skipping a year of school and able to save some money, he'd be starting college next fall with his sister. The tax benefits of having two children paying college tuition at the same time was greater than having only one child attending college. Moreover, something that he had researched by speaking to his school advisor, especially if they attended the same university, they'd be eligible for more financial aid and scholarships, too.

Further, a great way to save some money, as long as they attended the same university, instead of paying to rent separate dorm rooms, perhaps, they could rent an apartment off campus together. A great comfort to save her from worrying, his mother would be relieved that her son was living with his younger sister while protecting her from harm by watching out for her. He couldn't wait to live with his sister.

Honestly, he couldn't imagine anything wrong with a sexually frustrated, virginal sister living with her oversexed, horny brother. A win/win situation for both, what could possibly go wrong with them living together? It wasn't as if they'd be having sex.

To be continued...

12