No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way that his sister allowed him to strip her naked, he wished he could strip his mother naked while touching her and feeling her everywhere. His sexual fantasy of his mother having incestuous sex, something that he'd love her to do, he imagined his mother blowing him instead of blowing the police officer. In the way that his sister had just sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth, he'd love for his mother to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth, too.

'I wish I could have sex with my mother before I leave for my road trip,' he thought. 'Only, in the way that my sister consensually had sex with me, my mother would never willingly have sex with me. She's a stuck-up bitch since she found religion,' he thought. 'Something I'd never do, no doubt, I have to force my Born-again Christian of a mother to suck my prick. A sexual fantasy that I'll never realize, lucky to have had sex with my sister, unfortunately, I'll never see my MILF of a mother naked.'

# # #

Perhaps, unaware that her son was still up waiting for her, while Jason laid on the couch, Anne readied herself for bed. Perhaps, ready to deliberately flash him all that he hoped to see, Clearly, she suspected that he was there in the dark watching her undress. With her bedroom directly across from the living room, and with him totally hidden in the dark, Jason watched his mother from the pitch-black living room mindlessly walk around her bedroom while getting herself ready for bed.

Acting as if she was unaware that he was there watching her, staring at her, and sexually lusting over her, even though she suspected that he was, she turned on her bedroom light without closing her bedroom door. Her bedroom light illuminated her and cast a glow over part of the hall but not the living room. Then, she opened her dresser drawer to pull out another one of her sheer and sexy nightgowns. Whenever she was in her room, whether dressing, undressing, or sleeping, something she always did and never forgot to do, she always closed her bedroom door.

Something as shocking as it was sexually exciting, she never dressed or undressed with her bedroom door wide open in the way that it was now. The one time that she undressed with her bedroom door open, with her unaware that he was home watching her and ogling her, was the one time that he saw her topless. He prayed that his mother was drunk enough and unaware enough not to know that her bedroom door was wide open. He hoped she wouldn't put an end to her striptease show and close her bedroom door.

'I saw my mother's naked tits,' he thought while remembering the one time that he saw her topless. 'I can't believe I saw my mother's naked tits. She has such beautiful knockers. I wish I could touch them, feel them, and suck them.'

The exception to the rule, he hoped his mother would forget to close her bedroom door and leave her door wide open while undressing. He hoped that his mother didn't realize that her bedroom door was wide open. He hoped she didn't close her bedroom door and deny him all that he hoped to see of her beautiful body. Filled with the sudden, sexual anticipation of watching his mother undress and, hopefully, strip herself naked, he couldn't believe that his mother was going to give him an impromptu striptease show.

Perhaps, because she was a little drunk, was the reason why she forgot to close her bedroom door. Perhaps, because she was a little drunk, she hoped that her son would wander by her bedroom and see her undressing in the way that he had caught her topless before. Perhaps, because she was a little drunk, she knew he was there watching and was ready to sexually tease him by exposing herself to him. Perhaps, because she was a little drunk, as much as Jason wanted to see his mother without her clothes, she wanted him to see her without her clothes.

Giving him something to masturbate over later, he'd love to see his mother in her sexy bra and panties. Giving him even more to masturbate over later, he'd love to see his mother topless again. Something he'd never forget and would masturbate over for the rest of his life, he'd love to see his mother naked, totally naked. Having already seen her naked pussy when she masturbated herself in his bedroom while she watched him masturbating himself, if ever he saw his mother naked, he'd masturbate over that sexy sight for the rest of his life.

'She must really be drunk for her not to close her bedroom door while undressing,' he thought. 'I hope she doesn't close her bedroom door and strips herself naked. In the way that Jessica masturbated herself while I watched, yet, something she'd never do, I hope my mother masturbates herself while I watch. In addition to her stripping herself naked, I'd love to see, watch, and hear her cumming while she rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy. How hot would that be,' he thought? 'I'd love to stroke my cock to my mother masturbating herself?'

With her seemingly and totally unaware that he was there peeping while hoping to catch her undressing, he hoped that she'd continue to leave her bedroom door open while undressing. He hoped to see something of her beautiful naked body that he was forbidden to see and shouldn't see of his mother. He hoped that she'd slowly and sexily undress herself while he watched. Something he'd never forget and, again, would remember and masturbate over for the rest of his life; he'd love to watch his mother strip herself down to her underwear before stripping herself naked.

# # #

With him in violation of the 10 pm lights out rules, obviously, she didn't know that he was there watching her in the dark from the living room sofa while waiting for her to undress. In the way that he saw his sister naked, he'd love to see his mother naked, too. His longtime sexual fantasy, it would be worth any punishment that she saw fit to dole out for him to see her without her clothes. He'd love to see his mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.

He stroked himself while imagining seeing his MILF of a mother naked, totally naked. He'd love to see the shape and the size of her big, naked tits again. He'd love to see her symmetrical areolas and her big, erect nipples. He'd love to see her shapely, naked ass. He'd love to see her brown trimmed, naked pussy. As if she was his sexy lover instead of his bitchy mother, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother without her clothes.

In the way that she and his sister watched him masturbating himself after they barged in his bedroom without knocking, he'd love to watch his mother masturbating herself what watching her from the dark living room. While wondering what she sounded like and looked like when having a sexual orgasm, he'd love to watch and hear her cum. In the way that Jessica rubbed her clit, fingerfuck her pussy, and felt her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, he'd love to watch his mother do the same.

If she did masturbate herself with her door open and in plain view, daring himself to do so, he'd love walk in her bedroom naked and offer her his finger, his tongue, and/or his cock. He wondered how she'd react to him catching her self-pleasuring herself. Would she be embarrassed or sexually aroused? Would she invite him to sleep with her or would she scream for him to get out of her bedroom?

Perhaps, with it well past the 10 pm, lights out curfew, suspecting that he was asleep in his room was the reason why she left her bedroom door wide open this time. Then, as if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing it, something he never expected her to do but was sexually excited to see her do, she started undressing. Finally, another one of his sexual fantasies come true. He couldn't believe that his 39-year-old, MILF of a mother was undressing with her bedroom door wide open and in plain view of his horny eyes.

'I don't believe this,' thought Jason. 'Something she never does; my mother is undressing with her bedroom light on and her bedroom door wide open. I can't believe that she's removing her clothes with the bedroom light on and her bedroom door wide open.'

As if he was imagining it or dreaming it, Jason couldn't believe all that he was seeing. As if she was doing a strip tease just for him, his mother was slowly and sexily removing her clothes. As if he was standing in her bedroom with her, nearly close enough to reach out and touch her, with him only a dozen yards away, he could clearly see her undressing.

He hoped that she'd continue to undress. He hoped that she'd strip herself topless. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's naked tits again. He hoped that she'd strip herself naked. He'd love to see her naked ass and her naked pussy. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked, totally naked.

Only, something that would never happen, no doubt, she'd turn of her light and close her bedroom door before she ever got that far with undressing herself. If anything, whether she knew that he was there or not watching her undress. She'd never strip herself naked in front of him. No doubt, as she always did by wearing her short, sexy, low-cut, and virtually see-through nightgowns in front of him, she was just sexually teasing him.

'Fuck me. My Mom is removing her clothes. I can't believe she's removing her clothes with the bedroom light on and her bedroom door wide open. I can't believe I'm watching my mother literally doing a striptease before my eyes,' he thought. 'I just hope that she doesn't turn off her bedroom light and close her bedroom door.'

Not making a sound, he remained hidden in the darkened living room while watching his mother undress.

# # #

As if she was preoccupied in thought, Jason watched his mother slowly unbutton her blouse, one slow button at a time. He stared at her long, manicure fingers ready to expose her bra clad breasts to him. Focusing his stare on his mother's big tits, she seemed ready exposed herself to him. Apparently, totally unaware, she didn't know that he was there watching and waiting for her to strip herself naked.

He saw the top of her big, white, sexy, low-cut brassiere and her long, line of sexy cleavage. Then, removing her blouse while staring up at the ceiling, as if he was in the room with her, he saw the full view of her bra clad breasts. As if she could see him hiding in the dark while peeping or sensed that he was there watching her undress, sexually teasing him, she stood in plain sight in her low-cut and sexy bra while leaning forward and carefully folding her blouse.

Finally, as if she was undressing in slow motion and/or doing a striptease on stage, he watched her unbutton and unzip her short skirt. As her short skirt slowly fell to her feet, his cock grew bigger and harder. Suspecting that his mother knew that he was there watching, perhaps, she was sexually teasing him and would close her door before stripping herself naked.

His erect prick throbbed and pulsated for his mother unknowingly or deliberately exposing her underwear clad body to him. In the way that he had forbidden sex with his sister, he wished he could have incestuous sex with his mother. In the way that he touched and felt his sister everywhere, he'd love to touch and feel his sister everywhere. In the way that his sister blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth, he'd love for his mother to blow him and allow him to cum in her mouth.

Not ready to cum just yet, after pulling out his cock to stroke it before, he put it away while continuing watching her undress. Then, quickly getting horny enough to masturbate himself again, now, ready to cum, he pulled out his already erect prick from his pajama bottoms while continuing to watch his mother slowly, sexily, and erotically undressing herself. Whether she was aware or unaware that he was there watching, what did it matter? The fact remained was that she was stripping herself naked. He couldn't believe she was undressing with her bedroom light on and her bedroom door wide open.

'I can't believe this,' he thought. 'Between having sex with my sister earlier today and now with my mother undressing herself tonight while I watch, I'll be masturbating over this day, every day, and multiple times a day until the day that I die.'

# # #

A sexy sight to behold, the first time seeing his MILF of a mother in her bikini panties and in her low-cut bra, as if she was naked, he stared at his nearly, naked mother parading back and forth in her sexy lingerie. He hoped she'd remove her bra before closing her bedroom door. He hoped she'd remove her panties before turning off the light. Another sexual fantasy come true; as if he was her ex-husband instead of her horny and perverted son, he'd love to see his mother naked, totally naked.

'She's was so beautiful. She's was so sexy. She's was so shapely,' he thought. 'I love my mother. I wish I could have sex with her. While feeling her big tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, I'd love to finger her pussy and lick her pussy in the way that I ate my sister's cunt.'

With her still parading around her bedroom in her sexy and revealing underwear, he hoped that she'd remove her bra and panties before putting on her nightgown, turning off the light, closing her bedroom door, and climbing in bed.

He imagined his mother naked. He imagined his mother wanting to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. He imagined her making love to him. He imagined her fucking him. As long as he didn't make either one of them pregnant, he imagined cumming in his mother's pussy in the way that he'd love to cum in his sister's pussy. While hoping that she'd strip herself naked, he continued watching his mother.

'I'd love to make love to her. I'd love to make love to my mother. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck my mother. Whether I bend her forward and fuck her from behind or mount her in the missionary position, I'd love to fuck my mother hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.'

Not stopping with just touching and feeling her, he wished he could make out with her. He wished he could French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere that he touched and felt his sister. He wished he could have deep, penetrating sex with her.

Not stopping with just fucking her, he'd love to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. Again, while thinking about making love to her and fucking her, he'd love to make love to his mother. He'd love to fuck her. He'd love to fuck her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his prick.

Even though she was a controlling, stuck-up bitch, he still loved his mother. How could he not? She was such a MILF. She was so pretty. She was so shapely. She was so sexy. He only wished that she wasn't his mother but his lover, instead. Jason would love to have sex with his mother every morning and every night.

With her bra clad, jiggling breasts bouncing up and down and dancing side to side with her every movement, he watched her brush her, long brown, beautiful, lush hair. Something she always did before going to bed, never sleeping in her makeup, this time, she didn't remove her makeup. Tonight, for some odd reason, she didn't remove her makeup. Maybe with her having too much to drink, she forgot that she was still wearing makeup.

He had never seen his mother in her big, white brassiere and in her sexy, bikini panties before. With her big breasts overflowing her bra cups, her tits looked so big, bigger than he remembered. As if she was walking the Victoria's Secrets runway while modeling her sexually revealing underwear without wearing wings, he stared at all that he could see of her shapely ass and her pussy mound through her panties. For a 39-year-old woman with two children, she still had the sexy body of a twenty-something-year-old woman.

# # #

'Fuck me,' he thought. 'She must be drunk. Definitely, she's drunk. Something I thought I'd never see; I don't believe my mother is undressing in front of me with her bedroom light still on and her bedroom still door wide open. I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother in her sexy underwear. My sexual fantasy come true; this is so unbelievable.'

Stunned as much as he was sexually excited, not believing his eyes, he wished he had his smartphone with him to record her. Able to watch her over and again undressing, he'd love to have this sexy video of her on his computer hard drive. He'd love to show his mother stripping herself naked to his horny friends. In the way that he wished she'd have sex with him, he'd love to watch his mother having forbidden sex with his friends. He'd love to watch his mother suck and fuck his friends after sucking and fucking him.

Still not believing that his mother was undressing with her bedroom door wide open, he held his breath in sexual anticipation of what she was about to do and what he was about to see. He just hoped she didn't turn off her light and close her bedroom door before stripping herself naked. Giving him even more to masturbate over, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother without her clothes.

Then, seemingly, in the way that she looked across the hall in the direction of the living room, it was as if she knew that he was there hiding in the dark and spying on her while watching her undress. As if he was John Belushi as John Blutarski and his mother was Mary Louise Weller as Mandy Pepperidge in Animal House, she turned to face him. Giving him a head-on, full, frontal view of her bra clad breasts and white, bikini panties, thrilled to see her in her sexy underwear, he couldn't believe it when she turned to face him.

As if it all happened in slow motion, while still stroking his cock, he watched his mother reach around behind her to unhook her bra. The moment that he had been waiting for, and as if there was a stripper's drumroll going off in his head, he couldn't believe that his mother was about to remove her big, white brassiere in front of him. He held his breath while staring across the hall.

Maybe, she didn't know that he was there watching. Maybe, she knew he was there watching but didn't care. Maybe, she wanted to deliberately show him her naked tits. Whether she knew or not that he was watching, what did it matter? He didn't know and he didn't care. All that he cared about was seeing his mother's naked tits. He couldn't wait to see his mother's big, naked tits.

'This is it,' he thought. 'This is really it. After seeing her topless only one time before and a second time when she was in my room masturbating, I'm finally about to see my mother's naked tits again. Hopefully, she'll continue undressing and I'll finally see my mother naked.'

Ever so slowly, somehow and again, as if she knew he was watching, as if striping herself topless just for him and giving him a slow striptease, she was ready to remove her bra. As soon as her bra was unhooked, she slipped one bra strap over her sexy shoulder before removing her other bra strap. Then, holding her bra cups in place with her hands while staring across the hall at the darkness, making the most sexual impact, she removed one bra cup before removing the other bra cup. His mother was topless. Finally, he was seeing his mother's naked tits again.

'Oh, my God, my mother is topless,' he thought. 'I'm seeing my mother's naked breasts. I can't believe I'm seeing her naked tits. Look at those tits. Just look at those tits. I love her tits. They're as big as they are shapely. They're even bigger than I remembered. I'll be dreaming and masturbating over this night for the rest of my life.'

# # #

After putting his erect prick away twice, ready to cum now, Jason pulled out his already stiff cock again and started fondling his dick to a nice erection before stroking himself to seeing his mother topless. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's, naked tits. Only and clearly, she wasn't done undressing herself in view of her horny son.