No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she was ready to be examined by her gynecologist, without donning a hospital gown, she tucked her thumbs in her panties and slowly peeled down and removed her panties. Jason saw his mother's naked ass and her naked cunt. He saw her brown, trimmed, naked pussy.

He finally saw his mother naked. She was naked, totally naked. He stroked himself faster and harder while staring at all he was seeing of her sexy and shapely body. He'll be masturbating over his naked striptease show every day, multiple times a day, and for the rest of his life.

'My mother is naked. I can't believe my mother is naked. I can't believe I'm seeing my naked mother,' he thought while continuing to stare at all that he was seeing and all that she was showing while stroking his erect prick faster and harder. 'I'll never forget her stripping herself naked and undressing in front of me for the rest of my life.'

# # #

Then, with his eyes closed while masturbating himself, when he opened his eyes, she wasn't there. She was gone. His mother was gone. Mysteriously, she disappeared. He never heard or saw her leave her bedroom. He wondered where she went.

'Where did she go? I don't see her,' he thought.

Then, he heard a low humming sound and saw the soles of her feet spread wide apart. He stood to see his mother sprawled out on her bed masturbating herself with her vibrator. In the way that she had masturbated herself in his room while watching him masturbating herself, she was really going at her pussy with her vibrator.

'I don't believe this. This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'With her bedroom light still on and her bedroom door wide open, my mother is masturbating.'

He watched her lean over to her nightstand to open her nightstand drawer. He was as shocked as he was sexually excited to see his mother retrieve a big, black, curved dildo the size of a giant cucumber. He watched her lay back on her pillows with her legs spread and watched her insert this monster, artificial, black cock in her pussy.

Really going at herself, while still using the vibrator, she used the vibrator on her clit and nipples and the dildo on her pussy. Fucking herself faster and harder, he watched that huge dildo nearly disappear in his mother's cunt. Something he thought he'd never see; he couldn't believe that his mother was pleasuring her clit with her vibrator and fucking herself with her dildo.

'I wonder if my mother has had sex with a black man,' he thought. 'After seeing some of her online photos and reading some of her letters that date back when she was my age, no doubt, she has. No doubt, when my father was away overseas, before she was married, even though she had two, unwed children by him, she wasn't faithful to him. No doubt, my mother has always been and still is a whore.'

He stood closer to the living room door so that he could watch his mother masturbate herself. He stroked his prick to his mother fucking her cunt. He couldn't believe she was sexually pleasuring herself in the way that he wished that he could sexually pleasure her. Then, putting the dildo aside, he watched her still using her vibrator while feeling her big tits and turning, twisting, and pulling her erect nipples.

"Oh, Jason," he heard her utter breathlessly. "Make love to me, Jason. Fuck me. Fuck your mother," he heard her say. "Stick your big cock in Mommy's pussy. Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me."

'I don't believe this. Something I thought that I'd never hear but always hoped that I would, my mother wants me to make love to her. She wants me to fuck her. I wish I was brazened enough to ask her if she needed my help masturbating herself by offering her my finger, my tongue, and/or my cock,' he thought.

Then, he heard her say what he always wanted to hear her say.

"Jason, stick your cock in my mouth. I want to blow you. I want to suck you. I need you to cum in my mouth and shoot a second load of cum all over my face and across my naked breasts," she said. "Give me a cum bath, Jason. Give Mommy a cum bath."

Beyond his wildest sexual fantasy, he couldn't believe all that his mother was saying.

'She wants me to stick my cock in her mouth. She wants to blow me. She wants to suck my prick. She wants me to not only cum in her mouth but also, she wants me to shoot a second load of cum all over her beautiful face and across her big, naked tits. I can't believe this. I can't believe my mother wants my cock as much as I want her pussy,' he thought.

# # #

Daring himself to do so, but unable to muster the courage to walk across the hall, in the way that he exposed himself to his sister, he'd love to go to her bedroom naked and expose himself to his mother. He'd love to show her his erect, naked prick. He'd love to masturbate and cum with his mother while she masturbated herself for him.

In the way that his eyes were closed while masturbating for his mother, he wondered if her eyes were closed while she masturbated in for of him. In the way that he pretended that he didn't know what she was in his bedroom watching him stroking his prick and cumming, he wondered if she was pretending that she didn't know that he was in the living room watching her sexually pleasuring her pussy. Then, ready to make his presence known, he wondered if she'd continue to masturbate herself if he stood in plain sight in her bedroom doorway.

'Don't mind me, Mom. I just wanted to see you naked. I just wanted to watch you masturbate,' he imagined saying to his mother. 'I just wanted to watch you cum.'

After all that she said, after all that she sexually wanted to do with his prick, and after all that he wanted to sexually do with his naked mother, he wondered if he went to her room if she'd act on all that she said. He wondered if she'd reach out and take his cock in her hand before taking him in her mouth. He wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth, all over her pretty face, and across her naked tits. He wondered if she'd allow him to make love to her before fucking her.

He'd love to ask her if he could sleep with her in her bed. While lying in bed with her, he'd love to press his naked body against his mother's naked body. He'd love to hold, hug her, and cuddle his naked mother. Then, as soon as she fell asleep, he imagined touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

Instead, surprising him, shocking him, and sexually exciting him, his mother called out to him.

"Jason," she said in the sexy, lust filled, sexy voice of Lauren Bacall when she was alive.

Obviously, she knew that he was still awake. With her bedroom light still on, she knew that he could see her. She knew that he was there watching her strip herself naked. She knew that he was watching her masturbating herself. Perhaps, she saw him standing in the living room doorway while watching her masturbating. He didn't know and he didn't care. What mattered more was that he saw his mother naked and sexually pleasuring herself.

Clearly, whether she knew he was there or not, no matter, for her to call out to him, she knew that he was there watching her undress. Obviously, she knew that her son had already seen her in her low-cut bra and her sexy, bikini panties. She knew that he had seen her topless and was, no doubt, masturbating himself while ogling her naked breasts. She knew that he had seen her naked, totally naked. She knew that he had watched her masturbating herself.

"Jason," she said while calling out to him again.

Beckoning him as if she was a siren in Homer's Odyssey while sitting up in her bed and looking towards the living room as if she was looking out to sea.

"With this your last night home," she said talking to the darkness with a pensive pause and a sexy laugh. "Instead of masturbating yourself over seeing me naked and masturbating myself, come and sleep with Mommy. I'm cold and lonely. I need you to hold me, cuddle me, and fondle me," she said shocking him as much as she sexually excited him.

As if her asking him to sleep with her wasn't shocking enough, before he could even answer her what she said next floored him.

"I need your big cock. I want to be the one to make you a man," she said. "I want to be the one to take your virginity. I need to make love to you before fucking you."

To be continued...