No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 06

Story Info
Jason has threesome sex with Becky, her mother & her sister.
7.8k words
4.55
12.3k
12
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason has sex with Becky a blue-eyed, redheaded, freckled farmgirl. A twenty-something-year-old, promiscuous whore, she's beautiful, sexy, and shapely. Hard to resist her sexual charms, she exposes her naked body to him by removing her overalls in front of him.

Author's Note:

This is a true story as told to me by Jason, a now 20-year-old, young man, for me to write for him. Before leaving for his road trip, he had consensual sex with his virginal sister, Jessica. He licked and fingered her pussy and she stroked and sucked his cock. Then, later that night with his sister staying over her father's house, Jason had sexual intercourse with his mother before leaving on his road trip. Suffice to write, he's no longer a virgin.

This is how he remembered it. This is how it all happened nearly 40-years ago. Only the names have been changed to protect the identities of the characters.

His sexual adventures started when he unsuccessfully tried to drive across the country but was detoured and delayed by his overheated car, and distracted by Becky, a farmer's daughter in Wisconsin. His radiator overheated and threatened to seize his engine. He had hoped to make his way to Malibu, California to see the Pacific Ocean and to see where the celebrities live but he never made it that far. Stuck in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by cows on acres and acres of farmland, he needed a radiator hose.

# # #

Introduction:

Done working, sweating, and sweaty after baking under the hot, Wisconsin sun, having finished all of her farm chores and ready to take an outdoor shower, Becky needed to cool off and relax. Something that shocked him as much as it sexually excited him, she removed her overalls in front of him. Not even asking him to look away, she readily stripped herself naked in front of him.

Never expecting to see such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman without her clothes, especially one he had just met, his jaw dropped and his brown eyes bulged out of his head. A sexy sight to see, even though they had just met, unembarrassed and unashamed, she stood naked in front of him. Clearly, sexually teasing him and trying to sexually seduce him, she was an exhibitionist.

Not shy, afraid, embarrassed, or ashamed to show her naked body to a stranger, obviously, she had exhibited this naked behavior to others before. God knows how many men she exposed herself to, sexually seduced, and had sex with by unsuspectingly shocking them and removing her clothes in front of them. Never thinking that by looking at her, undoubtedly, she was a promiscuous whore, but an exceedingly beautiful one at that.

'I can't believe she's removing her overalls in front me,' thought Jason. 'I can't believe I'm seeing Becky naked.'

Stunned that she'd strip herself naked in front of him, he watched her overalls fall as his cock grew bigger and harder. A sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't believe that he was seeing Becky without her clothes. He couldn't believe that she had stripped herself naked in front of him. Hard to wrap his head around, he couldn't believe she was naked.

Sexually teasing him, she smiled up at him. There was no way that he wouldn't stare at all that he was seeing and all that she was showing. Her lush red hair and her big blue eyes added as much to her beauty and sexuality as her shapely, naked body did.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her naked body. A spectacularly beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman, he stared at her naked tits, her naked pussy, and what he could see of her naked ass. The total package, she was the woman of his dreams.

'She's naked. I can't believe Becky is naked,' he thought. 'She's so beautiful. She's so shapely. She's so sexy.'

Then, as if reading his mind, she said what he hoped she'd say.

"Won't you join me?"

Not shy, ashamed, or embarrassed, after stripping herself naked in front of him, she even asked him to join her in the shower. There was no way that a horny, 20-year-old, young man would decline the invitation of a hot, sexy redhead to get naked and take a shower with her. There was no way that Jason wouldn't get naked with her. While touching her and feeling her everywhere, he couldn't wait to soap her naked body while she lathered his naked body.

'This only happens in a porn movie,' he thought while still reeling that she had stripped naked in front of him.

# # #

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from chapter 05:

It all started when, whether deliberately or accidentally, Becky flashed him her naked breast to Jason while making her flash appear accidental. Then, her flashing continued when she removed her overalls in front of him. Naked underneath and standing in front of him naked, she showed him the entirety of her naked body. Her flashing culminated in her inviting him to take a shower with her and them having sex.

Even though he was recently a virgin, Jason was accustomed to his MILF of a 39-year-old mother and his sexy 18-year-old, now 19-year-old virginal sister always sexually teasing him by deliberately flashing him. Having just met her and not knowing her very well, he was unsure if Becky had deliberately flashed him or accidentally flashed him her naked tit. If she did deliberately flash him and sexually teased him, perhaps, it was a flashing game that she enjoyed playing by deliberately showing him her naked breast.

Even after having seen only one of her naked breasts, he could surely imagine her other naked breast. From just seeing only one of her naked breasts, not hard to do, he could certainly imagine her topless. Without a doubt, having never seen anyone as beautiful, as shapely, and as sexy, other than his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister, he'd be masturbating over her naked, strip tease show for the rest of his life.

Then, when she removed her overalls in front of him, it was clearly that she had deliberately flashed him and was sexually teasing him in the hopes of sexually seducing him. Unable to wrap his head around her sudden and unexpected exhibitionism, he still couldn't believe that she stripped herself naked in front of him. Then, if that wasn't enough, obviously wanting to have sex with him, she invited him to take a shower with her.

Clearly, she not only wanted him to see her naked body but also, she wanted him to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body when showering with her. No doubt, by her asking him to take a shower with her, she wanted to touch, feel, and fondle his naked body, too. Now wondering if all women were this sexually aggressive, other than his mother and his sister, never had he met a woman who was as clear in her sexual intentions and what she sexually wanted.

'Wow,' he thought while staring at her naked body. 'I don't believe this. I can't believe that Becky is naked. I can't believe that I'm seeing a woman that I just met and barely know without her clothes. I can't believe she wants to take a shower with me.'

With him having a sexual fetish for breasts, especially big and shapely breasts, his mother and his sister both have big and shapely breasts. Before seeing her naked and before she invited him to take a shower with her, he wished he feel her big tits through her overalls. He wished he could pull, turn, and twist Becky's erect nipples while kissing her and making out with her.

Suffice to write, as much as he was attracted to this redheaded bombshell, holding his focused stare and his sexual interest, he was immediately and sexually attracted to her big tits. Not only were they big but also, they were so very shapely. With him having a sexual thing for breasts, especially big, naked, and shapely breasts, he loved touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking his sister's big breasts as much as he loved touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking his mother's erect nipples.

Having never seen the naked breasts of a redheaded woman before, her breasts were as freckled as her face. If he wasn't sexually interested in her before, and, indeed, he was, after seeing her big, naked tits, he was surely sexually interested in her now. When she stripped off her overalls in front of him on the pretense of taking a shower, he hoped that he'd get lucky. Then, when she invited him to take a shower with her, he knew that he was going to get lucky.

'She has such big tits. Her tits are just as big as my mother's big and my sister's big tit,' he thought while staring at all that she was showing and at all that he was seeing.

# # #

Exhibitionism and voyeurism weren't new to him. A big part of his masturbation ritual, Jason enjoyed looking as much as he enjoyed showing. Fortunately for him, his mother and his sister were as much exhibitionist as they were voyeurs.

Constantly flashing him, they loved showing him as much of their sexy and shapely nearly, naked and naked bodies as much as they loved to see his naked, erect cock while watching him masturbating. He loved seeing whatever he could see of their sexy and shapely, nearly naked and naked bodies as much as he loved exposing his erect, naked cock to them. Tit for cock, with his mother and sister as sexually frustrated as he was horny, it would only be a matter of time before they'd be having incestuous sex.

Nothing new, he was accustomed to his mother and his sister deliberately flashing him by wearing their sexy, low-cut, and revealingly and nearly, transparent nightgowns in front of him without having the modesty to wear a robe. Every day, multiple times a day, he couldn't count the number of times that he had seen up-skirt flashes of their panties and down-blouse peeks of their long, sexy lines of cleavages and their low-cut bras. Too many times to remember, he couldn't count how many times he saw up-nightgown flashes of their naked pussies and down-nightgown flashes of their naked tits.

Before they had turned their mother and son, and brother and sister relationships to incestuous sexual ones, he was accustomed to them barging in his bedroom without knocking and catching him masturbating. Thanks to his mother, Anne, and to his sister, Jessica, he was used to the sexy, sexually teasing games that women play to get the attention of a good-looking, horny, young man. Already showing her cards by flashing him, with her much the same as his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister, beautiful and sexually alluring Becky was no different.

Before she even removed her overalls in front of him, as if she was unaware that her breast was uncovered, it wasn't until she looked down at where he was staring that she, supposedly, noticed that her breast was nakedly exposed. In hindsight, how could she not know that her breast was exposed? Obviously, with her naked beneath her overalls, God knows how many men she had flashed. A sexy, sexual game she obviously enjoyed playing, he was just one in a long line of sexual victims. Nonetheless, he was glad to be one of the men that she wanted and needed to flash.

'If, indeed, she deliberately flashed me her naked breast, for her to deliberately flash me her naked breast, she must like me. She must be sexually attracted to me,' he thought. 'For her to deliberately expose her naked breast to me, she must want to have sex with me. I'd definitely have sex with her if she wanted to have sex with me. Only, I don't know if she deliberately exposed her naked breast or if she accidentally flashed her naked breast.'

Then, as if flashing him her naked breast was purely accidental, acting innocent, she looked up at him and gave him an embarrassed, little smile before giving him sexy smile and a naughty look. As if he was a fly caught in a spider's web, clearly, she knew what she was doing and what she was showing. Obviously, she wanted him to see her naked breast.

Without a doubt, she was hoping to have sex with him. Only, with him sexually inexperienced, only having had sex with his sister and his mother, no match for her, he was putty in her sexually, experienced hands. Not knowing what to do or not to do, unsure if she even wanted to have sex with him, and not wanting to be rejected, he was slow to make the next, sexual move.

# # #

"Oops," she said giggling a little laugh while feigning her embarrassment.

She stared up at him as if wanting to see his reaction to seeing her naked breast. Seemingly, unembarrassed and unashamed, with a shrug and another sexy laugh, she reached down, covered her naked breast with her overall flap, and secured it. Then, as if waiting for him to reach out and touch her breast, feel her breast, and unsnap her overalls flap, when he didn't, she gave him a sexy grin and another naughty smile. Obviously, waiting for him to make his move, she was trying to sexually seduce him by teasing him and by nakedly exposing herself to him.

Other than having had sex with his sexy sister, other than him eating her pussy and her sucking his cock, his sexual experienced started with her. Other than having sex with his MILF of a mother, and with her having taken his virginity away, his sexual experience ended with her. Yet, with him not sexually experienced enough to know, he couldn't tell if Becky was sexually teasing him while trying to sexually seduce him or if he was at the right place and at the right time. Either way, he was glad to be seeing all that he was seeing of Becky.

Yet, not knowing what next to do before she covered her naked breast, Jason stood there and stared at her naked breast in the same way that he stared at her covered breast. He stared at her naked breast in the same way that he stared at his sister's naked breasts and at his mother's beautiful, naked body. He loved women with big tits. If only he had more sexual experience, he would have known what next to do and what not to do.

Yet, learning more about women was something that would come with more sexual experience. Struggling in the meantime, he had no idea if she had deliberately flashed him her naked tit or if flashing him her naked breasts was a fortunate accident of being at the right place and at the right time. All he knew was that her big, naked breast was staring him in his face as if daring him to touch it, feel it, fondle it, and fondle it, while it sucking her nipple. All he knew was that he had an erection and didn't know what to do with it.

Instead of looking at her naked breast, what he needed to do was to make his sexual move. Instead of staring, what he needed to do was to touch her breast and feel her breast while fingering her erect nipple. Instead of ogling her naked breast, what he needed to do was to take her in his arms and kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere. Only, as if paralyzed by the naked vision of her naked breast, he stood spellbound within a maze of uncertainty. If she was unaware before, it was obvious that he was sexual inexperienced.

'Did she flash me deliberately or accidentally,' he thought. 'What do I do? Do I dare reach out and touch her tit and feel her breast? What do I do? Should I take her in my arms and kiss her? What do I do?'

He didn't know. He wasn't sure. He wasn't sexually experienced enough to know how to sexually seduce her, not that he'd even have to try very hard. With him lacking the sexual confidence in himself, all that he could think of was that he just saw Becky's naked breast. Now, instead of making his sexual move, all he could think of was that he couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing her naked tit.

# # #

"Oops," she said again when he overall flap fell open a second time. "Sorry about that. That happens all the time when I wear these overalls," she said with a sexy laugh while staring up at him. "I should have worn a shirt and/or at least a bra under them but I'm more comfortable naked," she said making solid eye contact with him.

Teasing him with her eyes and her smile as much as she teased him with her naked breast, she gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile. Normally, that would have been enough for any man to make his sexual move. Yet, not for Jason. He didn't know how to play the game of sexual seduction, yet.

Continuing to sexually tease him, she played a game exhibitionism and voyeurism peek-a-boo with him. With her not making a move to stop her overall flap from falling and, then, acting as if she was unaware that her breast was exposed, she allowed her flap to fall open again for the third time. She deliberately exposed her naked breast to him yet again. Only, this time, if only by the heat of his unrelenting stare, when she looked down at herself, she noticed that she was exposed again.

"Oops," she said again as if this snap had a mind of its own. "There it goes again," she said calling his attention to her naked breast.

Staring up at him while he stared down at her naked breast, she took her sweet time covering up her exposed breast before closing her overall pocket snap again. Clearly, she wanted him to have a good, long look at her naked breast. Clearly, she wanted him to see her erect nipple begging him to finger it while sucking it. Then, as if daring him to make a move, she undoubtedly said something that she hoped would entice him to do more than just stare at her.

"I love being naked. If I could farm naked without getting scraped, scratched, bruised, sunburned, and/or bitten by bugs, I would," she said with a sexy laugh.

She looked at him as if expecting him to continue the conversation of her being naked. She looked at him as if hoping that he'd dare her to get naked. Then, when he didn't take the bait and ignored her sexy hint, she continued sexually teasing him by telling him that everyone had seen her naked breasts.

"Now, everyone has seen my naked breasts, including you, a complete stranger," she said with an unashamed laugh and unembarrassed shrug.

As if waiting for him to continue the topic of conversation with her naked breast the focused subject by asking her who else saw her naked breasts, when he didn't seem interested enough to care, she looked disappointed. Obviously, she wanted him to ask her about accidentally or deliberately exposing her big tits to unsuspecting, shocked men. This was his chance to continue the conversation in a sexual vein, but he didn't. Yet, while wondering who she meant by everyone, Jason gave Becky a big, grateful smile for flashing him again.

# # #

"There's no need to apologize," he said finally making his minimal move. "You're very beautiful," he said staring at her as if she was naked. Then, unable to stop himself to say what he was thinking, he blurted out his sexual thoughts. "You have the sexy and shapely body to go with your pretty face," he said blushing while staring at the big impressions that her braless breasts made in her overalls.

She looked down at herself before looking up at him while he continued staring at her covered breast as if she was still nakedly exposed.

"Thank you," she said biting her lip as if she was daring herself to say and do something sexually naughty. "Well, I need a break," she said.

She looked at him as if she was rethinking what she was about to say and what she was about to do.

"Forgive my appearance. Look at me. I'm quite the mess," she said brushing back her long, lush, red hair with a practiced hand. "I need to get cleaned up before going in the house," she said turning to face him head-on with a sudden look of sexual arousal.

As if she was a stripper on stage, disbelieving what he was seeing and what more that he was about to see, Jason watched Becky undo her overalls snaps. As if undressing in slow motion, she undid both of her overall snaps while staring up at him. She watched for his reaction to her stripping herself naked while he continued staring at all that he was about to see.

He watched her overall top slowly fall to her waist. Not stopping with exposing her naked breasts to him, she pushed her overalls down while wiggling her sexy self out of them. Falling past her flat, toned stomach, he stared at her red, trimmed pussy as if he had never seen a naked pussy before. Then, allowing them to slowly fall to her feet, she kicked them out of her way.