No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mom. I'm on my way home. I miss you and Jessica. I'll be there in two days," he said.

His mother sounded as if she was happy to hear from him. She sounded pleased that he was coming home early.

"What happened? Why did you cut your trip short," asked his mother?

Not sure if he should tell her, he told her nonetheless.

"Lost and going the wrong way, I met a woman in Wisconsin. She was a beautiful redhead, a farmgirl. She introduced me to her mother and her sister and we all ended up having sex," he said with a dirty laugh.

He paused and waited to hear his mother's reaction to his sexual debauchery. Hoping to make her jealous, it sexually excited him to tell his mother about the sexual adventures that he had with Becky, her mother, and her sister. When she didn't voice her jealousy and/or shocked displeasure, he continued telling her all that happened. No doubt, with his mother a promiscuous whore when she was his age, he hadn't sexually done anything that she hadn't done.

"Even though the sex was incredible, especially with her mother having sex with her daughters, it was then that I realized that I'd rather be home with you and Jessica. Hoping that we can continue our incestuous relationship, I'd rather have sex with you and my sister," he said pausing while listening for his mother's response.

"Drive carefully. I'll see you in two days," said Anne while not confirming what he was hoping to hear.

Obviously, she was angry with him for having sex with someone else. Obviously, he had made her jealous. Yet, when Jason pulled in the driveway, his mother and his sister were standing in the doorway ready to greet him.

Anne gave her daughter a long, wet kiss while feeling Jessica's naked breasts and fingering her nipples. Jessica returned Anne's kiss with her French kiss while rubbing her mother's clit and fingerfucking her pussy. Seemingly, way ahead of him, while he was gone, mother and daughter already had forbidden sex.

Clearly, ready to continue where they had left off, they were both naked. Only, as a special, sexual treat for Jason, they added a new incestuous twist to their sexual relationship. With Anne not only ready to have sex with her son but also ready to have sex with her daughter, too, Jessica was ready to have incestuous sex not only with her brother but also with her mother, too.

They continued their incestuous relationship until Jason fell in love with a woman, Jessica fell in love with a man, and Anne married her second husband. Yet, every once in a while, when they were sexually frustrated and horny, mother and son had sex, mother and daughter sex, and sister and brother had sex. They perfect sexual scenario, seemingly, when they weren't having sex with their lovers, they were having sex with their relatives.

THE END