All Comments on 'No Pictures, Please! Ch. 02'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Great

Great story, love slut wives. Good that they can share and be truthful with each other. It's always the insecurities and lies that hurt and cause problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

When was in a bar saw this woman she was 20yrs older than me.walked up to her started talking to her and she there with female friend.I leaned over told that you turn me on that I like to fuck you.she looked at me said i'm married said so you want to funk.that is when she kissed me told her friend that going to get fucked.her looked at us what about me your welcome come too.this way be the three of us.we left for my room but they didn'the know they were going to be gangbanged once we got to the room walked inside my friends were waiting the two woman looked at them said what's this and gangbang party.guys walked up to them picked them up put them on the beds they started to say no told guys rape these two married batches that is what we did.everybody took turns fucking them did do triple in their cunts and one in their ass.said no more one did I can't take it to sore the guys said well at least we got to fucked you really good.both woman looked at me said you know this is rape and I said no you agreed to come to this room and do a threesome between us.told them hope you two had good time with us guys.told them hope your husbands understand you been out all night plus most of the day.I said to the older woman I know you had good time because your walking with your legs wide a bit.she said you guys fucked me raw and plus my husband doesn't touch me anymore.after being gang fucked by different guys I want more and her friend told her and us I am not on birth control we all looked at her said hope we did good job getting you pregnant.said her husband finds out he will want a divorce.I said sorry for your luck but I knew that you and your friend enjoy being together in bed going down each other's cunts.

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
grewat story again

I just love slut wives especially those "innocent ones" who need constant reassurance that she wont destroy husbands love and he wont use it as an excuse to have other women.

We can read about the divorce scene any day but these wonderful wives are relatively rare and much is fantasy anyway. My wonderful wife is one of these although the " rape" scene would put her off and probably stop her playing forever but she quite likes a fantasy of being at the mercy of several men. Just never done it.

In real life rape is horrible but as it was in this story it wasnt really rape anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid Is As Stupid Does!

Two very stupid people. Otherwise why would you go through customs with weed...lol. Another is std's...not a word about it from this author or his stupid characters. In fact they want to do it again. Oh, and the six guys that raped her, this author portrays them as nice guys. Again LOL. Just can't get over the stupidity that runs amok in some of these stories!!!

sm6971sm6971over 4 years ago
Watch that

I'd love to see that video. And I'd love to see my wife do the same thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous