All Comments on 'NO Pussy'

by lakelover

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha.

And then the alarm clock went off and interrupted my dream.

JustForPostingJustForPostingalmost 14 years ago
Fair idea; horrible writing

There was the germ of a good story here, but the writing is so bad it was almost impossible to get through.

Seriously, get an editor. Think your plot through a lot better, do some character development, learn basic writing skills. This is a disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good up until a point....

...the point of absolute fantasy. It was fairly written up until he got to the cabin and found it to be Disneyland. I could have even taken the meeting of the bosses sexy wife, but again a decent plot line taken to the extreme. You have some talent and I think it would be served by taking a harder road and writing something that has some more reality in it. Please keep writing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Nice fantasy . . .

This may be a common fantasy for many guys. Of course, when the ladies travel, they will certainly feel like getting some strange. He'll wake up to reality one day when he finds the warts on his equipment. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Contrived

The story started well but turned into literotica's version of a soap opera. The writing was good enough to keep me reading until the end. Normally I quit reading about the time that the lake cabin turned into a mansion.

This was too much of a fantasy for me. I would recommend that you bring your future stories closer to reality.

Keep writing.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Good satire:

Good light reading. No heavy plot to contemplate, just a good funny light read.

Good jub. Enjoyed it.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 14 years ago
Started fine but went downhill

Author started off with promise and humorous tone but all too soon became jingoistic and contrived. The story would have been much better if it continued the humorous tone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh well...

it was...um, nice fantasy(?) LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
was good

up until the main character, a hurt guy , still not knowing what he should do with any relationship towards woman, kind of accepts an offer from first one and then two sluts. of course a naive young guy would maybe just go along but for sure not a guy who had this experiance. he already had a sexcrazed wife before, so somebody like that who can't control herself and has lost all inhibitions and the only goal she has is fuck, would definitly be the last choice and we don't even need to talk about the second fucktoy maria. it really killed a good story and was in the end less than erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Horrible

Poorly written - confusing - unrealistic. What else can i say? It was pretty sad.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Nice Light Fantasy

As viet vet said, nice jub!

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 14 years ago
A little abrupt, but....

A nice revenge fantasy. To give it a two-word review, "Slow down!" But your descriptions are pretty good, the scenario is a nice fantasy for anyone who's ever been #$@%ed-over and wanted to *do* something about it. Just put more time into each part of it (Seriously, woman drives up in a silver Hummer and immediately gives "one" to him? That'd be more'n a little freaky to me.) and it'll be really good.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
My two cents worth...

I didn't notice any problems with the writing... other than the story did seemed rushed and a bit too far out even for fantasy or spoof. I did feel the writing flowed and the story was a good fast read. I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

Now for the "helpful" critique. Someone already said slow down. Great advice, this is a revenge fantasy but you still ought to allow the emotions to come through. You TELL us that he has unresolved issues, but you need to spend some time SHOWING us. You used one sentence to deal with the reports on his wife and her lover. I wish my dilemmas could be resolved so easily.

He never said squat to his wife... give me a break! Even for good revenges stories they needs to be "the scene" where she sees what a foolish thing she's done. Same is true for the lover. Then there's the cops and the idea that his prints are "lost"

I deal with the criminal justice system, and it works very hard to ID people that it arrests. They would at a minimum run a print check and guess what... the record belongs to the man not the ID. He and not the ex have a record and it will come back to bite him in the butt.

So, take your time and give us a bit more story.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fuck me, I just glanced out of the window

and saw a herd of pigs flying south...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Apparently the readership of this poorly conceived and....

hastily written story have set the bar only bathroom wall high. The only thing of note is that the writing fails in every way possible, which is no small feat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
too much, too early

I kind of rooted for this guy, but you send him to fairyland way to abrupt. Try for a more moderated pace next time and readers responses will be far less aggrieved I believe. Don't stop!

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
A dream

Two good anon comments here about the alarm clock and the flock of pigs heading south. Laughed at the pig comment. But the story really should have ended with the alarm going off.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Just for shits and grins...

I gave it Three Stars. I thought maybe I had missed something, since it seemed a bit far out, then I read that comment about pigs flying and suddenly it dawned on me that I wasn't the only reader who just did not appreciate your satire, if that's what it was??? Since you have a vivid imagination, perhaps you should try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Say What???

Wham, Bam...fast as lightning story.

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
I Liked It

Since this is a work of fiction, anything you wrote would be good. If someone didn't like it they could always stop reading it. My only thoughts to this story is, you should have had more of what happened to his wife. She got off way too light and deserved much more pain and suffering in the story, not neccesarily more phsycal pain ( I liked her little problem with anal bleeding), but also emotional or financial pain.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A very nice fantasy that is fun to read

A great storyline and a fast moving story that's been a pleasure to read. Not a real believable storyline, but interesting and a nice read. Erotic and well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Fun & easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Dude I really liked this story. It was down to earth, fun easy to ready. Haha he really fucked him up in the beginning =P I really liked it. 5 for sure!

lakeloverlakeloveralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Anon sent this feedback, what a hoot!

I will say with my more get completely even type mentality, I know not doubt I'd ripped the envelopes open in a heart beat. I'm a extermly patient person when it comes to getting my revenge. It has to meet criteria, one whatever it is has something that is going to cause the individual as much if not more pain than they dealt me and two it has to be legal, well mostly legal as I have used a couple of escorts to seduce the guy my ex left me for made sure it was all caught on dvd, he was rich, and I knew they had a prenup, from my oldest son, oh he wasn't condonning his mother actions, but she was his mom so he was going to stay in touch regardless, but her affair the divorce, and the settlement made him and I closer than ever. He actually copied it and gave me a copy so I knew the terms of it. I knew my ex was an extremely jealous bitch, she did what she did to me for greed. Well, thanks to my set up, He lost 2 mill to the ex and he got a one time payout and cutoff from his family's trust, she just the payout and the loss of Mr Rich Big Dig. Funny thing she bought the house next door to try to win me back. The sex is great but am having way to much fun grinding my axe, figuratively. See as an over-the-road truck driver, which is what I did prior to retiring, retired at 49. I won the powerball, no shit, I hit the drawing a few years back, you , might remember, it hit 2 wrrks in a row, well I won it the 2nd week for the lowest amount. No, I didn't do a news confrence, nor release my name well I used a varation on the name, I go normally by 1st Middle Intial Last, but for the mandatory press release I dropped any reference to my First name I usually go by and gave it as just my Middle, seldom almost never used think twice when I was young and dating two girls at once, name Last name, I took cash option and invested most of it in very safe investments, as the kids are grown, no grand kids yet, and having been poor to middle class most of my life, I have no intention of ever being that way ever again. My way, only mom and I know I have a lot of money even after investing 75% , as I've spread it around in loads of banks, so that none of my money exceeds the insured government amount in any account. I've only given money to the charieties I have fully checked out, and the only thing I'm interested in where they are concerned is two fold, percent that actually goes to the cause and they can't either directly or indirectly have campaigned against a canidate that I liked, nope don't support any charity no matter how noble that is poltically across the aisle from me. Back to my point, thanks to the money and the personal trainer, I'm now in better shape than I was when I was 25. Thanks to that, the fun I have in dating and having sex with women younger than my oldest daughter is a blast. As I told the ex, her affair and the others she had had that I didn't discover until after the fact went on for years, and that we could still be fuck buddies, but even if I thought about taking her back I'm going to have my fun until I get bored with it. She says she is fine with that, she got what she asked for by her actions, and take the time I need she will wait me out. As modest as I live I think she believes I retired on my military retirement. She nor the kids have a clue I'm now richer than she is. I plan to keep it that way maybe until the day I die. See having bought my lotto ticket out of state, none of my family (save Mom) or friends (save for my lawyer) knows, and outside buying a few items that I always wanted and taking a few trips to the part of both the globe and country that I have never been in and buying outright a home with a few acres, if you saw me 10 years ago you'd think i was still at the same income level i was prior to it. Yes I did get my mom and dad completely out of debt, with a nest egg. the kids I feel it is important for them to make their own way and get a trust upon my death so they will apperciate what they have. Oh I will probably take my ex back one of these days but I'll never remarry her in the official way. My string of young girlfriends is very racially mixed as am seeing a girl from every major racial and ethnical background available in my area of the country, with no strings I've explored or through them explored nearly every sexual fantasy one might ever have from being cuckold slave to the one that came from the most male dominate culture, to topping the most alpha female of the group, oh it is role play mostly and for short periods but it is fun to experience them all. One, I even helped to find a brother that was adopted out before she was born, instead of telling him who she was she has persued him as a lover and i think a future husband they are the ones I've done the cuckold role play with, he is white a child from her mother's teenage years, her mother married her Arab father, in doing so in her mind beside the incest rush it is way for her to money wise make him as wealthy as she and her other siblings are, her mom has no clue who he is (she got pregnant with him during a frat party orgy so she has no clue to who the father was and never saw him prior to the adoption agency taking him to his adoptive parents, guess he must favor his father's family in looks). All the girls are bi as most women are these days so have been the only guy present at several mostly lesbian orgies, some I just watched from closed circut in another room and some I was an active player. Many of the ones I just watched the girls brought sisters, cousins, and mothers whom they all had sex with, those are usally masked orgies so none of the visting women know exactly who they are having sex with and none of the others save for the ones that brought them know either as I let the ones bring them to the house place the hooded mask of their date in the room for them to put on. I've found women in general that are bi or lesbian don't look at quote lesbian related incest as really being incest, I know my daughters have been to some of the just lesbian orgies I watched as ever one of the girls have dated and quote bed my girls as well as my ex. The funny thing to me is the ex unknowingly technically took each of our daughters virginity with a strapon, preplaned by the girls and the daughters as my daughters both prefer women to men. As to whether or not their mom now knows or not I don't but they do spent a lot of just girl time with their mom. Yes have had sex just once with each and both teased me about mom being a better fuck and having a bigger cock. They did it on purpose knowing I'd cum quickly and thus not have a chance to out perform her. Each time the one daughter was the first I had for that night and I'd been tied and watched for a couple of hours so i was overly excited. They make no secret of their goal is to convince their mom to cuck me with them being her lovers when we do get back together and place me in chastity when they do releasing me to have sex with each on occassion then put5ting me back in until the chastity either becomes perminate or I agree to let them castrate me, at which time they will live as lesbians.

lakeloverlakeloveralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Feedback on my submission

After reflecting on the submission, the feedback and a few beers I agree that there is a lot of room for improvement.

Dam, the cabin by the lake seems to have been a major deal breaker. I thought it did not cost any more to dream first class.

Thank you for your input.

First my thinking was that George Wilson would end up with a conviction on his record that would come back to haunt him at some future time when he was applying for something or stopped by the police for a traffic violation . I should have expressed that.

Second the corp. was a dodge to make it hard to search for any assets that George might have. Again I should have been more explicit about that development.

I am new at this and will make my points more explicit in the future.

Regards

TE_RossTE_Rossover 13 years ago
Is this Gay Satire?

I have never read a story before and been so perplexed so early in the telling. You decided that the husband should begin his revenge by sodomizing his wife’s lover while said lover was engaged in sex with his wife. Talk about distasteful!

I simply couldn’t relate to this character. Forget the fantasy with the gift of the cabin and the romance with two bi-women, the mere fact that a husband would sodomize another guy killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am confused.

Why did he have a condom on when he went thru the garage to the house to have sex with his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You did good!

My favorite comment on this story is the hilarious one about George wearing a condom on his Viagra-ized dick as he sneaks into the house!

You have a superb sense of humor and irony and have written one of the most numerously commented on stories in Literotica.

Working with an editor will improve your skills.

Keep writing!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
All fantasy at the end.

Starting with the 2400 sf cabin with everything the story branched off into total fantasy. Other then fucking the man in the ass, before that it was somewhat realistic

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Funny!

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FROM NONE TO TONS

and then a ton & 1/2, plus benefits galore. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the fuck

does shit-for-brains DWornout know about realistic? Good story, funny, well edited, nice work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wow

Maybe in an alternative universe this tale could be true.

If anyone knows how to jump the space time continuum please contact me then will devise a plan to find this universe.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
turncoat

buggered by the fat cock, he smoked the meaty one, betrayed!

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Yeah...

Right...it happens every day!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Blink blink

Where do I start?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a ride!!!

Ignore the detractors, lakelover!!!

This here is the antidote to all the ills of the Earth. You have found the elixir of life, found free energy (as can also be found in Atlas Shrugged) and have just divulged the secret to World Peace!

I loved every second of this little trip. After a Muslim martyr dies, he is rewarded with 70 virgins. I think after reading this, after a betrayed husband dies, he comes back as George.

Well done, I'm all smiles.

And as an aside, who would want 70 virgins in the afterlife anyway? There has to be a reason that all those women made it as far as THE AFTERLIFE with their virtue still intact... despite the Burkhas they wear.

Repeat after me... "Run for the hills!"

alex_crossalex_crossalmost 12 years ago
Silly

It is a silly story but it is fun never the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in the real world!!!

this would never be. an unlikely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not very credible.

Perhaps in a dream it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hahahaha

I fell off laughing about George fucking George and the bit about 12 stitches was hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this was a hoot

but it was worth the ride, lol.....the ride

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN' CLOSURE

its moving on time. TK U MLJ LV NV

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 12 years ago
Over The Top

Way to far over the top. May be the story would be a good wet dream. But just to much good luck to be true.

But thank you for writing it. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No way

The last story the wife gets 5 years for ploting to cut of guys balls . Hear this guy serves 2 weeks for ass raping a guy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jesus H.

Your storytelling and horrible grammar make this story hilariously bad! Made my day.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
House break-in

There was no cause for the two cops to break into his house! Roomy cops travel with veteran cops, and there was no screaming or shooting or smoke billowing out that would justify violating the sanctity of his home without a warrant, and there had NOT been enough time to secure one of those!

Other than THAT, the rest of the story was fine ... Well, except for most of what a bunch of other commenters also said!

3*. Very fun read!

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Okay, the story stunk. First, because the cheating slut didn't get hers next because of the return of Tom's wife.

If she was so great, then why did Tom divorce her? Sorry, not good. Bad.

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Great Fun Tale

Not a sophisticated, polished story, but great FUN. Loved it. Please write more entertaining, upbeat stories Lakelover! Thanks! Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun

Laughed a lot

thecorumthecorumabout 11 years ago
funny

The plot is good : a nice synopsis for a novella maybe

blkhrtblkhrtabout 11 years ago
Lol

Take that in your butthole, you ass. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a change

for a change. really did like the story.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Chuckling still!

This one is getting me some strange looks from my boss and fiancé. I'm still chuckling quietly. Great job, worth 5 Big Stars!

phd70phd70almost 11 years ago
Great Tale!

I loved this tale about loss and friendship and a new life with three lovers. Thanks Lakelover! Dan

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
once upon a time

truly a "once upon a time tale". But from a Man's point of view "it don't get any better'". 2 beautiful women, love and money. Great

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
fun story

a very enjoyable read!

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago
What a fantasy!

Oh sure... a smokin' hot babe shows up and the first thing she does is give you a bj. And she's got a supermodel girlfriend who wants to jump your bones too!

Okay. So it's a fantasy. Fiction. You know... not real life. I can deal with that.

I couldn't read all this as a steady diet, but it's great for a change of pace from all the "I tied the asshole to the chair and beat him senseless for fucking my wife" stories.

Congrats. 5*

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
What "collage" did this author attend? (HA!)

A cute/funny story as long as you are willing to put up with every imaginable error that a spellchecker cannot find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rough start...strange story

Sorry, I've never been so mad that I wanted to butt fuck some hairy ass. Then the guy enters a dream world where everything falls into his lap?? Like I said...Strange

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sometimes a Fantasy should be exactly that...LOL

What can I say, if only it could happen to me...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking idiocy

and you should try to learn the language before you write the next one. this one was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imagibne that!!!! Dear annony doesn't like a :W story!!??

WOW Now that's different!!! He never I mean never doesn't like something!!! WTF!! I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a fantasy tale

a great fantasy tale.

lucky fantasy receiver

5 stars

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
......lifted, tinted, wheels, bumpers, wench, lights etc.........

But did it have a winch?

The wench was driving it.

A wench is a woman, i.e. serving wench or bar wench.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
After She Cheated...

- The usual stuff when he came home early and saw a guy fucking his wife in their bedroom. (That shit about fucking him up the ass for 20 minutes was crude and kind of hard to believe. )

- The rest of the story was light and breezy with good things happening for the guy whose marriage is over.

- What started with "NO Pussy" ends up being "Plenty of Pussy" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I liked the story. Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Why is it that a story starts out good and funny and turns to SHIT at the end. These so called writers are mind blocked with sex of a sixteen years old boy. A hordes cock and no brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yea

Someone who has not had it for six weeks is not going to hold out 20 minutes no matter what he is in. This should have been under humor and satire heading, then it would be a five star.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Bi? NFW!

After finding out Maria was and is, "Bi", I would of told her, "Bye, Bye".

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
If this was planet Utopia

This would be the life of every straight man in existence, minus the cheating and divorce.

jott50jott50over 6 years ago
???

Are you sure your name isn't Walter Mitty ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then it started raining money.

Soon I found myself knee deep in hundred dollar bills. When the sun came up the next day I found myself surrounded by 25 beautiful young women, all of whom I fucked over and over for the next 48 hours with no rest. Then-

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
I like reading DUMB COMMENTS

We don’t want to know about your boring thinking. The new ladies in his life are Bi and only want him, you in your wisdom you would kick her to the curb? Well many of us would keep her and be thankful she only want to share me with one other woman and, the other woman only wants me

You do know this is a work of fiction? If you didn’t I’m sorry to burst your bubble, ITS A WORK OF FICTION!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

that was hilarious. Life is just not like that...but it should be. ;)

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Most

People say fuck the comments! I definitely would rather fuck the Women! But everybody to their own! Yeah you get my endorsement Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
crap

what a joke no fleshing out the story and he just says ok when shes a switch hitter fuck that crap. See ya pick one bi is a lie. fucking pig

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 5 years ago
LOL!

You are reading a story on a fantasy site yet you are surprised to read a fantasy story. A story which is fun and happy with the man coming out winning.

I’m satisfied, so satisfied that it’s one of my favorites, max stars.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
If he is happy with fantasy who can object

Decent story

Cheaters caught and punishment

He comes out with 2 for 1

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Okay

I gave it 5 stars because of the good premise and writing skills but I personally still want to know what was in the investigator's folders.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

That is definitely trading.up in all areas. Good story.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Wonderful writing and an inspirational story

The story tripped along effortlessly but of course that is all due to the skill of the writer. With this beautiful location and two women who seem to be as roses without thorns..and sufficient money to oil the lifestyle, which is enviable, there is absolutely no doubt that heaven will be like this...if there is one.

I particularly loved the relationship that he had with his boss and the very strong feelings that they had for each other, to do with a mutual admiration, I thought. The boss’s stoicism was admirable as he told of his coming death, and the provision for his wife really did move me.

The story turned out unexpectedly well, after the dubious arse fucking of his wife’s lover. This seemed to point to a trivial rollout but the revival, and the excellent writing has bestowed this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wake up!

It’s a faction story, and one person (mans dream). Stop being judgmental. If you have a complaint make it about how to make the story better and not about your sorry lives. You grammar Nazi shut up it’s a story, if it’s readable it’s okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the folders

I was more interested in what was in the folders

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I DON'T SEE WHY HE WENT TO JAIL..........

They were having a threesome and our hero went a little deep in the bi guys ass which caused him to freak out. It was just a harmless mutual sexual adventure being explored by consenting adults.

That aside, man what an adolescent fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy World is a great place

A deep fantasy for so many men, I am sure you will get good scores, however, I reduced mine a tad, cos a much as he had revenge coming he did rape the guy fucking his wife, rape is a no no for me in any circumstance, but again it is only fantasy

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PREPOSTEROUS

Fun, and,

Funny.

The story was a hoot.

But the comments -- I laughed till I had tears in my eyes, at both the ones against, and the ones for, the story.

When the Hummer pulled up to his isolated nudist cabin, he noted how fully equipped it was, including "wench."

I thought, "He means 'winch'" (machine often mounted on Hummers and Jeeps to wind up rope/cable/chain).

But when she got out nude and immediately sucked his dick,

I realized this Hummer really was equipped with a "wench"! (a young woman -- Mirriam-Webster; voluptuous maiden, less offending version of bitch -- Urban Dictionary).

I come to Literotica for entertainment, and this tale (along with the comments) delivered in spades, lightening up the beginning of my day.

So much better than sad Literotica stories where writers and commenters are proud of the realism. Hey, I do not need Literotica for sad realism-- there's plenty on TV (including on-line news) and in the newspaper, without inventing a fictional tale for it.

So, obviously 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

P.S. I'm still smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars. This story made me laugh.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

happy BTB stories are a lot more fun to read than sad BTB

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Ex-wife? What ex-wife?

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

GREAT STORY. 5 STARS. LOVED THE HUMOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funniest, most ironic line I've even read in LW.

"I put my self through collage (sic) being a painter".

Please let us know what " collage" you went to so we can avoid it! Lol.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Again, good story, but two womens is two too many.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

And then I woke up. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing but sweet Fantasy, but I loved it anyway, please another chapter or two. Time for someone to get pregnant..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've never known anyone who had themself investigated.

I can't help wondering what she suspected herself of.

For this (and other oddities) it was a fun little story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A lot of unanswered questions.

Felt like her affair was a backdrop,

I enjoy the confrontation scenes in these story so I felt cheated.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Just an excuse for the MC to succumb to his homosexuality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous