All Comments on 'No Regrets'

by vase

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tonytony3tonytony3about 20 years ago
HOT

You earned a 5 from me. Too many of these stories are crude, your's was anaything but that. A good read, thatnls for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Quickie???

We do not think this was a true threesome, but someone's wish. Next time, please get an editor or have someone edit your story. We could not get to the plot of the story, if there was one, for trying to fill in the gaps of your writting.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU, NO VOTE FOR LACK OF GRAMMAR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not so bad

A very simple story, and simply told. I saw nothing all that bad about your grammar. I even reread it quickly to see what the previous reviewer was talking about. There were a few minor grammatical mistakes, but nothing that really detracted from reading the story.

An easy, quick reading fantasy. I wish more of the stories on here had as much to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One great story

I love how she talks to her husband while having sex with another man, asking how he felt about what she was doing with someone else. Please continue the story. Loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
BORRRRRRRRRR-ING!

Wake us when you learn to write, or at the very least tell a decent story. <eyeroll>

moreaumoreauabout 20 years ago
Requirement - Submit More Stories!!

Welcome to Literotica and thank you for your first story. I found the MMF story HOT and wish more writers would tackle this genre. Your mandate is to continue this storyline with this adventurous couple - after all, there were no regrets after this first experience.

Cee MoreCee Moreabout 20 years ago
MMF?

what happened to the m'm part of story, dont be scared to tell the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Parts

The hottest part of your story to me,was when it was apparent that they were about to fulfill the fantasy,the wife came right out and asked her husband if she could fuck him.I love it when my girlfriend and I are playing around with another person,and when she really gets fired up,she always whispers in my ear that she wants to fuck them,is it alright?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

The grammer and so on was a bit ordinary but the story had a true ring to it ...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why there it

All three of you are scum, and she is a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous