All Comments on 'No Regrets'

by Kiwi_Gypsy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Good but could be better

A decent enough story but it could have been much better. There were a few grammatical errors, nothing serious but which a little more care could have sorted. And about halfway through the story you suddenly changed from past tense to present tense and then near the end you switched back again. One paragraph even mixed the tenses. You need to be consistent in your use of tenses. The story also seemed to end abruptly with certain points unresolved (perhaps you intend a further chapter or sequel?). Can I suggest that you find a proofreader to help overcome these minor problems. All that said, I think most readers will enjoy this tale.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Nice story, but need more

I enjoyed the time you took to set the stage and characters. It flowed nicely, but the abrupt ending left me feeling short changed. The ending leaves too many things still opened and unresolved. If there are plans to continue this than you can ignore my comments. Overall you did a good job and hope you continue, you have the talent.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

First times can be so memorable, so wonderful... "unRegretable"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need

Need another chapter what happened next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiwi_Gypsy@Kiwi_Gypsy
I am Kiwi Gypsy, were-otter and dragon, lover of all! My name is a shortened version of Kwishu which is Native American and means Otter. I am born and raised in North America. On Sept. 7, 2019 I was chosen and have become dragon-kin. My dragon’s name is Dexyth and I am very ...