No Regrets

Story Info
Sometimes a princess needs to be a whore.
2.8k words
4.41
52.2k
45
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
967 Followers

My whole life I've been called a princess and I can't say that isn't true. Since I was young, I've always been spoiled, everything utterly seems to work out for me. They say that everyone is created equal, but I know that is just something nice people say. I was given the brains and the looks, a face that makes men's hearts ache and a body that makes their cocks sore. I've got the curves on my breasts and ass, yet the slim toned flesh like a fruit ripe for the plucking. But I was never a slut or a snobby bitch. I am studious and well mannered, raised in a good family under overly protective parents.

However, college was a wild time to explore and so I did. I was never a whore and I never had a one night stand. I could only confess I had many boyfriends, but that wasn't because of a fickle heart. Rather they were simply lame in the sack and a girl got needs. I had fun, I had lots cocks. With a sexy petite body, horny boys lined up for a chance to wreck me like a pathetic ragdoll. I even experimented with a couple of naughty girls. Yet I was never a slut. I have boundaries and I have my rules.

When I graduated I was easily hired while many struggled to find a job. As I've said, I've got the brains and I've got the grades. But I would be lying if I say my looks didn't have anything to do with it. I could tell in those job interviews by the way these men stared; they were a sweating mess and stuttering like fools at the sight of my alluring smile and shapely figure. I had it easy my whole life; what was given to me at birth, I used it to get everything I wanted in life.

My options of men had always been endless like the throbbing sea. However again, I was never a slut. I wanted a picture perfect life and so I needed a picture perfect man. Through the many that came my way, for a princess, only a prince charming would do. He is tall, he is handsome, and he is the perfect gentlemen to this day. He works hard and gets ahead, like me we're both in the upper management of our careers. In the bed, he is a stud. He pumps my hungry cunt each night until I am completely full. I've always been satisfied with him, as I've said I would not tolerate a lame dick.

But men are men and they always want more. Like all men, he wanted a threesome. Though he enjoyed sandwiching my smutty flesh with another horny bitch, nothing aroused him more than watching me take more cocks. I was satisfied with just his own, but he wanted to push and I reluctantly agreed. The first time, he shared me with his best friend and I learned how to take another cock in my mouth as my husband pumped me on all fours. I'd never been with more than just one cock before this and it took me by surprise.

Oh the feeling, it stirred something in me, something sick, something depraved as I rocked back and fourth stuffed on both ends. At first it was just the feeling, the feeling of having so much cock in me. However, the more they wrecked my nasty flesh, the more I enjoyed being treated like a piece of meat. With my eyes tightly closed, I found myself sucking voraciously and buckling wildly like a savage slut. And when they double penetrated me, oh god, I lost all my senses as the pair of cocks rubbed against the thin flesh separating my pussy from my anus. Two is definitely better than one. How much better would three be...

He shared me a few more times with his friends, but always in pairs. I don't really know what he gets out of it, perhaps just showing off to his friends about what a good fuck he married. However, he is a fool and didn't know what he had done. He opened me up and pushed me out of my boundaries. He set me on experiences and pleasures I've never imagined possible. My appetite outgrew his and I wanted more than just two cocks. Yet, I never told him. How could I? What would he think? Could I take the chance? Could I risk my marriage?

But a girl has needs, you know? And her body will find what it needs, even if she wasn't aware. I found it earlier tonight in the dark pool hall. Dressed in a pair of ripped jean shorts and a black tank top with my long silky hair in a ponytail, I ventured alone into this underworld. I just wanted to play around a little, tease a few cocks and feel like a slut. Sick ugly fat biker fucks were eager to buy me drinks as long as I let them roam their hands all over my lewd body while I pretended to learn pool. Men I would never give an ounce of attention in any other time, were somehow making me wet as they squeezed my tits and patted my ass. I didn't want to be a princess anymore.

After the beers were drunk and the games were done, I pride myself in how horny I made these hairy oafs as I walked out the back door for a smoke. It didn't take long for four of them to catch up as I stared in surprise, smoking in the filthy back alley. One of them shouted to me, "Hey hey now girlie, where are you going? You can't leave us like that. What are you? Some kind of fucking cocktease?"

Staring intently into his eyes, I pouted before taunting the hairy hog, "And what if I am? What are you going to do about it?"

One of his friends, a tall bearded biker jerk, came up behind me and grabbed my arms together behind my back. That was when reality hit me, this was serious and they were going to fuck me. As I squealed, he covered my mouth and shit my body was instantly set on fire. Fuck shit, I was set up. I was set up by my own cock hungry body without even realizing it. I almost lost my senses the moment the fat hog cupped and squeezed my braless tits. My heart was pounding in both fear and lust, my eyes wanted to cry, but my body was screaming—Oh punish my naughty tits, I needed to be put in my place.

Then my panties became soaking wet when those words came out of him, "Silly bitch, we're going to teach you a lesson about being a cocktease."

They stripped my tank top off and just like that my perverted tits popped out into the open air in front of their ogling eyes. The tall biker jerk then forced me down on my knees while holding my head still by my ponytail. The other two wasted no time as they groped my defenseless titties while I squirmed to their touch and cried softly like a helpless prey. Then the fat bastard came up to me with his thick throbbing cock in his hand and ordered me to spit. Though my flesh ached to submit, my mind was still fighting it and telling myself, "You are a married woman!"

He gave me a hard slap across my face. I've never been slapped before and it hurt like a sharp sting. Yet it aroused both my emotions and my body as my eyes and pussy both became wet at the same time. He slapped me a 2nd time and shit, I wanted to cum right there as my heart pounded in fear. Obediently I spat on his stinky fat cock before he forced it deep into my whimpering mouth. The foul taste, the smell, holy fuck it never tasted so good. As he pumped his meat into me, his minions had their way with my tender nipples until I was drooling from the chin.

When he pulled out, I obediently sucked his hairy balls with my eyes locked on his. I wanted him to know through my stare that he had defeated me, I was his to do as he pleased. But like all men, he wanted to share me with his friends and so they pulled me over on my knees and pinned my back against a piss covered wall. Then they formed line as each took their turn making me their throat bitch as I gagged and cried. Despite it all, my body loved the feel of their cocks pushing out my cheeks, rubbing all over my tongue, and slapping against my pathetic face. I loved it even more having my wrists held tightly against the wall, stretched above my head like a conquered bitch.

I licked their shafts, I sucked their balls, and I deep-throated until my sultry tits were covered with my spit and their precum. When the fat hairy hog took his turn again, he gripped my hair tightly as he pummeled deep into my throat. With my eyes staring at his nasty face, he looked down and sped up, muttering to me, "Look at me, bitch... oh... yeah... look at me... look!"

So I looked. I stared at him with my fiery eyes, beckoning him to punish my whore mouth. That was when it happened and I felt the warm sticky cum squirt deep in my throat. When he pulled out I tasted the salty semen as I keeled over on my hands and knees. Shit it felt good, but I was disappointed because he came way too soon. However, it was not a problem, I only had three holes to fill and they got plenty more cocks for me.

They pulled me into the open as I crawled like a dog over the piss and puke left behind in the alley by previous drunk patrons. Stripping my jean shorts and thong panties to my knees, the tall hairy one grabbed my round succulent tight ass as he squatted behind me. My body was aching for a hard fuck, yet my mind was going crazy that I was about to be another man's meat whore. When I felt his slippery tip rubbing up and down my moist cunt hole, I couldn't help but throbbed back and forth on my hands and knees. Then a satisfied feeling mixed with shame came over me as he stretched my innocent cunt lips with his mean cockhead. Oh fuck yes, I wanted it and he delivered. With one long hard push, he shoved his monstrous hard cock all the way into my soaking wet pussy. I opened my mouth to scream but was instantly silenced by another juicy fat cock. Then as this giant hammered his engorged hard member into my petite body, the other two took turns teaching my mouth a vicious lesson while I whimpered and cried.

I was in heaven, a fallen angel on her hands and knees in a dirty back alley taking cocks from the lowest of society's scums. What would my hardass overprotective parents think? What would my prince charming think? I didn't care, I just wanted to be wrecked, rocking back and forth between the cocks as they degraded me, "Get cock punished, you sick filthy cumslut!"

My screams were silenced by the stuffing of their cocks each time I came. However, they knew my body was in ecstasy as I jerked and twitched on their fatty meats. I came so hard that I became limp for the first time that I couldn't even remain on my hands and knees. So laying me on my back, the three biker assholes continued savoring their huge cocks in my petite body as I gasped to the smell of vomit and urine. As one of them pumped my vulgar cunt with my legs spread wide apart like a wishbone, the other two held my wrists down together stretched above my head while they fucked my moaning lips.

As I lost my mind and my senses, being held down and forcefully gangfucked in the back alley, the fat hog stared down at me while his friends punished my naughty flesh. My eyes were only half open but the I saw a stream of piss pouring down on my swaying tits and shit I instantly came hard, groaning like a bitch in heat. Fuck! People do that? I never knew such joy!

However, I ached in anticipation until finally the tall one lay down on the ground and made me ride him like a mad cowgirl. When his other friend grabbed my thin waist, I knew the time had come, I was about to become a double cock fuck slut. Oh, like... waiting all day to be fed and then finally taking that first bite, the two cocks pressed into my love holes and satisfied my lustful craving. As I gasped and thrust back on their combined meats, the third guy grabbed my hair and I finally found out how it feels to take three cocks. It was... fucking amazing.

The three of them relentlessly wrecked my seductive flesh, pumping and pumping until I lost all sense of my identity. The princess had been conquered. I was officially just a random back alley slut, a cock hungry meat slave, made for fucking, made to pleasure men's cocks. I lost my mind, I didn't even know how long they fucked me until I felt the warm ooze shooting into my rectum and cunt while the last guy gave me a mouthful. He didn't need to say anything, I swallowed it all.

I was kneeling there naked and dazed when the three of them surrounded me. Looking up I knew what they wanted and shit, I wanted it too as I opened my mouth in anticipation. As they drenched me in their piss, I squirmed and moaned like a dirty mutt until they were done. Then there was a bright light shining from the dark, with a rotating halo of red and blue in the back as we gasped in fear. As if god himself came to judge us, a strong commanding voice shouted out, "Get your hands up! Step away!"

When my eyes adjusted, I saw the cutest young boy in his uniform shinning a bright flashlight on my filthy body. With a virile gun in his hand and the ferociousness of his tone, shit I became wet just at the thought of being punished by his huge nightstick. My four tormentors panicked in fear as they stuttered in vain, but I spoke up before they had a chance, "Officer, we were just having some fun."

Then as I got dressed, the men confirmed with the cop that I was just a dirty girl looking for cocks and not a regular pro. He didn't believe them, but let them go. Then to my shock, the rugged stud cuffed my wrists and shoved me into the back of his patrol car. I thought I was going to be in trouble before he drove us to a dark and empty place. Then as he looked into his rearview mirror, he asked me again, "Are you a pro?"

Biting my lips, I stared back with a gaze. With a sultry tone, I whispered back, "I'm just a naughty girl, who needs to be taught a lesson."

For what seemed like hours, I learned the pleasure of being a bounded bitch. With his meatstick, he ravaged me through and through as I throbbed and groaned in the backseat, cuffed like a helpless slave. It didn't take long for the windows to fog up by the heat of our sweaty flesh. Each time I came, I came so hard, all you could hear was the sound of my feet hitting the ceiling as I jerked and twitched. Then when the rugged stud couldn't hold it in anymore, he squirted his hot sticky cum all over my whore body as I moaned like a conquered slut.

Then like that he dumped me alone in some alley as I contemplated what I had just become. I regret nothing. I wanted it. I got it. Of course I am not going to tell my husband. But I'm not going to leave him either. As I've said, he gives it to me good whenever I want. I would not tolerate a lame dick. I have a good life, like everyone else. Tomorrow, I will walk into my office in my business suit and sit at my desk with the name plate-Director of Marketing. However, whenever I have these cravings, I'm not going to deny them either. I know what I want. I know how to get it. Sometimes a princess needs to be a whore. My husband is the one who pushed me into this, so if he ever finds out, that's his problem. I have no regrets. Sometimes we need to be careful what we ask for.

JeffJared
JeffJared
967 Followers