All Comments on 'No Regrets'

by apocalyptic571

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The "good girl" and "Daddy" stuff was too over the top.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 1 year ago

Nice story! Very good for a first story!

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

5 stars

Great first story.

It was a little rushed and the dirty talk happened very fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable read!

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Pretty good for a first story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good first story!

4

Flar1958Flar1958over 1 year ago
You ruined it by DADDY

Writing good , you can visiolate the action but in one moment with daddy it goes side ways

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Hoping for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A married woman is bound to her husband by law as long as he is alive, but if he dies, she is released from this law regarding her husband. ... she is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

Chris showed amazing, loving respect as well as sacrificial giving of himself to honor Mike.

When Chris was suddenly brought to the realization of his growing love for Hailey and Sean, by cultural standards he felt guilty. But morally he was on the high ground. That makes this a beautiful story in many ways.

The next thing is the morality of 'taking advantage' of a submissive. What a man and a woman do in their private lives is personal and should not be judged by others. There is the danger, that if there is not true love, of the relationship becoming abusive.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Very well done story. Would love to read more about his new relationship and family and of course the little girl Sean put into her that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the hottest story I have read in a long time. 5 stars

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Two long sex scenes with very brief plot insertions make for a very dull story. 2* is generous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I've read in a long time. Keep up the power of your words and mental imaging.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

The BDSM tilt in the back half was a distraction rather than enhancement to the story arc. 4*

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read recently. The major problem is that I want more. A chapter 2, 3, 4 etc. If you can write a story such as this on your first try, I can only imagine what's going to follow.

apocalyptic571apocalyptic571over 1 year agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for comment and enjoying this story. I didn't expect to see this many views or comments. I appreciate it all, as well as the criticism. This was an experiment to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue. The response has been amazing. I do intend for sequel stories, possibly up to 4 sequels however, there will be more substance to them and hopefully longer. I hope to expound upon this family and give all of you a good snap shot into their lives. Thank you again.

ashmountainashmountainover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Only comment is I can only find one reference to Anne with no idea who she is. Sister, former wife, friend, mother. Would help flesh out the story.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story and am glad that you plan an more chapters so we can see how it goes. I liked the bdsm and her being asubby to him. I would bet she was to his brother also.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

Not a big fan of some of the dirty talk as it was a bit much for me but personal opinion only, not a knock against the story. I really wish there had been more build up, more seduction by her or done mutually rather then no real spark, a kiss, and then full on sex. Would have liked more of the romance and fleshing out the story like who Anne was as another commenter mentioned. Overall thought pretty good for a first time story, 4 stars.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapocalyptic571@apocalyptic571
I have a love of writing and a love of erotica. I used to write and post on Mindspired when it was active and took a significant break after it closed down. I plan to write and release several works and a few series. My release schedule will be unfortunately slower than I wou...

SIMILAR Stories