No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that Morning...

Sunlight woke me up and I was immediately assaulted with the smell of coffee. The clock near the bed read 7:30 AM. As I set up in bed, I noticed Hailey standing in the doorway. She was holding a cup of coffee, watching me. She wore nothing at all and in the light of the morning, I could see and admire her better. She smiled when she saw me examining her nude figure.

Hailey was beautiful. She was around five feet and three or four inches tall, shorter than me. She was in good shape but the heavy fullness of her breasts and the thickness of her hips and thighs were beautiful indicators of her motherhood. She had the perfect amount of muscle and fat on her to make her look voluptuous. A somewhat unkempt patch of blonde hair peppered her mons and around her outer labia. Just staring at her was getting me excited, my cock springing to life and tenting the blanket.

Her eyes fell on my hard on and she smiled, sitting the coffee cup down on her dresser and moving to the bed.

"It's been a long time since I was looked at like that," she said as she crawled up to me, her body laying across mine.

"I love it when you watch me like this, you seem hungry for me."

I nodded, "That's because I am. I want to do bad things to you Hailey."

She kissed me, "Then do them. I want you and I want you to have your way with me, however you like. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I want you so bad. I want you to own me and fuck me and dominate me. I want you to look at me like a woman and not just a mother."

I held her face, caressing her cheeks as we kissed gently, "I want all of those things too, Hailey. I'm not letting you go. I can't be without you and jesus, do I want to fuck you until you can't walk."

She smiled and shifted, rubbing my cock through the blanket, "I'm all yours Chris," then with a sly smile, "Tell your little cumslut what you want her to do, daddy. Daddy can always tell me what he wants me to do. After how you fucked me last night, you can tell me to do anything to you whenever you want. Whenever daddy desires. You can have my mouth, my pussy, my breasts, my ass, anything you want."

I felt like my brain exploded at those words. I had never seen Hailey look like this. The look in her eye communicated to me that she would do anything I wanted, her words spoke of a submissiveness that I had never realized she had in her. She was offering her heart, body and well-being to me in full and I wasn't about to disappoint her. I wanted her to service me with her entire body and the strain and arousal in my dick made that poignantly clear to us both. I needed to fuck Hailey in the worst way possible and I needed her to know that she belonged to me.

"Be a good girl and suck my dick. If you do a good job, I'll make you squirt all over the bed."

Hailey smiled and moved the blanket aside. She kissed the tip of my cock. Then her small pink tongue darted out and licked the top.

"I have over a year of sexual frustration built up, daddy, so if I make you cum in my mouth, I won't be upset," said Hailey, looking up at me with eyes that begged me for just such an ending.

Her lips parted and my member eased into her mouth. She started sucking me, removing both hands and using only her mouth. Her hands caressed my inner thigh and heavy scrotum. I gasped as she focused on the tip of my cock, teasing the underside of the head and its tip. I had transcended to heaven, so good and focused where her oral skills that she was going to have me blow long before I could enjoy her wet, succulent pussy again. I was almost there, and she had only been sucking for a few minutes.

"Hailey, I'm going to cum if you don't stop," I cried, my balls trembling.

She winked at me and continued her work. Her lips created a vacuum around my shaft that pulled and rubbed me. Her tongue was busy at work, tickling my shaft and a free hand was gently massaging my scrotum. Still, she used only her mouth.

It was the best blowjob I have ever had. Never had any woman taken this much attention to detail and care as Hailey was doing, and she wasn't even using her hands. Just watching Hailey's head and mouth move back and forth on me was driving me insane. I needed release and she wouldn't let me release any other way than in her mouth. I could hold back no more.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming. Be a good girl and swallow it. Fuck."

My cock trembled and then I unloaded with a loud groan. The first shot hit her throat and she swallowed instantly. Hailey was quick; she pulled her head back, grabbed my shaft and milked me, resting the tip of my cock on her tongue as I came. I watched sticky cum flood her mouth; dripping down her lips to run down her chin and cheeks. She moaned loudly. I always liked to see Hailey laugh and smile; this put that into a new, exciting perspective.

She wiped her face, licking some of the cum and then slowly shifted on the bed, bringing her pussy to my face. I grabbed her sexy hips and brought her engorged pussy to my mouth. She tasted amazing as I lapped hungrily at her clitoris and inner lips. She shuddered and moaned at the stimulation and I explored her curvy hips, thighs and butt. My fingers teased lightly around her puckered anus and she squirmed at the stimulation though I avoided it directly, there was prep work that needed to be done for any type of anal play. For now, I latched my lips around her clitoris and started sucking as I penetrated her pussy with two fingers, finding her g-spot again. She shuddered and came almost instantly, coating my face with her squirt.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh," she cried as my tongue continued to tease her sensitive clit.

Hailey must have decided to go on her own offensive because she bent forward and had my semi-rigid dick back in her mouth, sucking me with vigor. I enlarged quickly, obviously my dick had forgotten that I just came. I focused entirely on her pussy and making her cum over and over. While she did a great job getting me hard again, my onslaught was too much for her to bring me to the edge and over it. Hailey spasmed into orgasm after orgasm, finally rolling off because of over stimulation. My face was coated with her juices.

"Daddy, daddy, please fuck me."

I smiled at her, "Okay, be a good girl and ride my dick. Show me how you impale yourself on my dick."

She rolled over and repositioned, crawling over me. Her breasts hung in my face as she was positioning my dick at her entrance so I snagged a nipple in between my teeth. She moaned as she sat down, my cock spearing into her flesh. We both moaned, her nipple falling from my lips.

"Ohhh god. Daddy, daddy, please, this feels so good," she moaned, her head back and hands feeling her own breasts. Her hips started moving seductively and slowly then she increased her pace.

"I love daddy's dick so much."

Hailey leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on the bed on either side of my legs. She wrapped her legs under my legs and squeezed, forcing me in her to the hilt. I glanced up at her body, tracing her long stomach up to her breasts that heaved and bounced as she rolled her hips. I wanted to comment on her lovely body but couldn't, the roll of her hips stealing my words and replacing them with gasps and moans.

I reached up and grabbed both her breasts, squeezing them as we moved. I matched her rhythm with hip movements of my own. Hailey and I filled the air of the loft with moans of pleasure. Her eyes glossed over and closed and I knew she was nearing an orgasm. I so desperately wanted her to cum again though I wasn't quite there myself

I grabbed her suddenly, bringing her close and wrapping my arms around her waist. She placed her head against my neck as I started pounding into her. She bounced on me with every thrust. Cries of passion shot out every time I moved. I moved with such burning desire that I thought I would hurt her but she seemed only to want more. She started moving her hips as I thrust, rolling them as I slid in and out.

"Daddy, I'm cumming, jesus, fuck."

She didn't have to tell me twice. My pace quickened though it was unnecessary as I was near my breaking point. Her cries grew louder, and I felt her muscles contract around me. I kept up the furious pace as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she came.

It was a fiery explosion. Her pussy tightened and a fluid of her juices coated me, I could feel her juices dripping down my scrotum and onto the bed below

She continued to rock back and forth on me for some time, making sure she was spent. Even after she was done moving, she didn't rise, reveling in the feel of my member inside her. Our bodies were covered in sweat, but neither of us cared. We just didn't want this to end.

"Does daddy want to fuck me from behind and finish in me?"

"I do, crawl to the edge of the bed and turn your butt toward me."

Hailey climbed off of me as I got up. My cock was so hard that it felt like it would burst. I didn't think it would take long, doggystyle was one of my favorite positions and Hailey seemed eager to do it. Her butt was up in the air, face buried in the bed below. Her pussy was soaked and red from the severe onslaught it had faced last night and this morning and judging by Hailey's libido and my own, it would face even more assaults throughout this weekend.

I smacked Hailey's ass with a loud crack and watched as her pussy and anus quivered.

"Do you like getting spanked?"

She nodded, her voice slightly muffled, "I do daddy. I love it."

I spanked her several times, preparing myself mentally and hoping to prolong this as long as I could, "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Daddy, please grab my hips and fuck me. Use me like a little cumslut, please."

I didn't say anything, didn't prepare her, just rammed my hard dick into her sopping wet pussy. My hips and balls smacked against her loudly. I pulled out quickly and slammed back in. I grabbed her hip with my left hand and spanked her with my right. When my right hand got tired of spanking her, I reached forward and put my hand over her mouth as I fucked her. She tightened instantly and slammed her own hips back with my rhythm. I couldn't stand it much longer so I picked up my pace. I wanted to brutalize her pussy and cum in her again, plant my seed like a flag as deep as I could inside of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.This pussy is mine, all mine, you understand."

She nodded though she couldn't speak because I still held my hand over her mouth. It was about then that I reached my limit. I slammed my hips as hard as I could into her and unleashed my second orgasm of the morning into her womb. I pulled her hips back to me so I was as deep inside her as I could get. Every pulse and surge of cum coated her insides.

When my dick was spent, she slumped forward and turned on her side. I laid beside her and held her.

"Chris, that was amazing. Please, please be with me. I need this. I need you in my life as my lover and partner and husband and..."

I kissed her, gentle but firm and smiled at her.

"I'm not letting you go, Hailey. I love you."

She nodded and nuzzled into my chest below my chin.

"I don't want to keep us a secret from Sean," she said, "He deserves to know that you and I are a couple now. Though I worry he might be upset."

"I wouldn't dream of keeping it from him and I think he will be okay with it. He's a smart kid."

She nodded into his chest

"Want to take a shower and then get some breakfast?" I asked.

Hailey nodded and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close.

"Then," she started tentatively, "Maybe you can fuck me some more?"

I laughed and nodded, "I don't think I could hold back even if I wanted to. And this dirty talk, damn that was unexpected."

"Good," she said, "Because I have over a year of sex to catch up on. And if you didn't notice, I like being submissive and talking dirty to you. I want to be your submissive little cumslut."

I couldn't suppress my grin. I was surprised at how strongly I desired this woman, my sister in law. I had no doubt in my mind that Mike would approve. With a smile she lifted herself off of me and we walked, naked and hand in hand to the bathroom to clean up. Those steps into the bathroom were the first steps into a brand-new chapter of our lives, one I intended to relish with every second.

End

12