All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 01'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
5

You did well without an editor. I only found one spelling error..lol. The chapter flowed nicely. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

I agree lovely first chapter and why do I think the man he is treating is his first love?? I may be wrong but Thomas knows more than he is letting on.... can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Interesting start. I think perhaps I can see where it's heading but that's fine. It's well written and looking forward to the next chapter.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

Clever beginning. You've created many opportunities to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MY heart is pumping out of control.

I really don't know how to start.

Through out the whole two chapters you had me with rousing emotions. I just couldn't control myself, I get so excited every time I read well written romance novels.

First, I have to say that your story is very well written. Your transition was on key. There were some errors with comma placement. Other than that, it is very good. Also, I would like to advise you to try using figure of speech and as well as sophisticated vocabulary.

Finally, your story is very beautiful with depth and emotion. And your characters are very well developed. I can not wait for your characters to unravel and get to know them on a deeper level. I already have fallen in love with your leading characters and I can't stop thinking about them.

I think I might know where you are hinting us with the correlation with Thomas and Ryan. I don't what to say the exact correlation word just yet, therefore I will wait until the story unfolds. Who knows, maybe you are trying to hint us something that isn't there and before we know it, you are giving us a big twist we didn't expect.

I gosh, I can't wait for the next chapters. I'm already a fan of your story and you are going to have me thinking what is going to happen next tomorrow in class.

Word of advise: I know your story is erotic but don't feel pressure to hurry and write the sex scene. I have read stories in here where writers write already the sex scene with no purpose to the plot just yet. Therefore, the writers had a really great story in their hands but I guess they had the urge to write the sex scene when the characters and story was not yet developed. But most importantly, there was no purpose, it seemed very out of place.

I'm in no way saying your sex scene had no purpose because it did. We as readers no why Ryan had sex with Tommy and the last expression in chapter 2 that Ryan displayed says it all. Therefore, I could tell that your story is very well thought out and if are just writing as you go, then I applaud to you as a writer because it just shows that you know all the fundamental elements in writing.

Please continue writing "No Regrets" and future stories. This world needs more LGTB in literacy.

I'm an avid reader and writer. From the first letter of my name,

-A

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I loved how it started - You got my attention !

At some point you made me tear up - I've been there - in all stages that you've mentioned: as a carer, as someone waiting and finally experiencing a loved one's death .... I've been there. Your description of emotions felt are wonderful. Very sensitive and very truthful.

I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous