No Regrets Pt. 01

Story Info
Watching My Sister.
3.4k words
4.55
58.8k
102

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing, so......here goes.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Steve. After spending what seemed like a lifetime in school (probably because so far it was!), high school graduation was now in the rear-view mirror! The thought of more schooling was the furthest thing from my mind. Going to college did represent a sort of freedom, I guess, but that freedom would come from leaving home and going off to a college and being on my own for the first time. I would probably have to do a couple of years in the local community college while living at home, and then transfer, so that freedom was at least two years away. I needed a break. I decided to take a year off, weigh my options and see what I really wanted to do next. It would turn out to be one of the best decisions and 18-year-old would ever make, one with no regrets!

My sister Kate was heading into her senior year of college, but home for the summer. She had done the two years of community college and transferred to State College, which was about 100 miles away. It was not that far, but not to close, and provided my sister with that freedom I mentioned earlier, but she could still come home whenever she wanted if she needed anything.

Things always came easy for Kate. High School, college, or pretty much whatever she did she excelled at. She was one of the more popular girls in school and it was easy to see why. At 23, she was smart, good looking, with long straight brown hair and green eyes, a nicely tanned body with curves in all the right places. She had a bubbly personality and could strike up a conversation with anyone and talk about anything. Guys chased after her, and occasionally she'd let one she liked "catch" her. It never seemed to last or become serious though, for whatever reason.

Our parents Nick and Sue, both 43, were good parents. They were the "cool" parents that all the kids liked. They let us do pretty much what we wanted as long as we were honest with them and acted responsibly. They were the parents that allowed the neighborhood kids to party a little when they were over, as long as they didn't drive anywhere. They taught us a lot about being responsible, in their own strange way, but it all seemed to work.

Our 4-bedroom Mediterranean style house is in a cul-de-sac which sits slightly higher than the surrounding neighborhood houses. If you came up our street, you'd go up a small hill into our cul-de-sac. Our house sits in the center, and to our right is the Smiths, and to our left the Harts. There is a bit of space between the houses and hedges surrounding our backyard as well as our neighbors, which always gave us a degree of privacy. The Smiths and Harts had been our neighbors since we moved in 13 years ago. They had moved in when the community was built about 20 years ago.

The Harts were Markus and Sandra, both 43, and their two children Johnny, 19, and Julie, 22. They were a good solid family, and Johnny and I had hung out together since grade school. His sister Julie was the first girl I had a crush on, but somewhat unobtainable since she was graduating High School as I was entering it. That didn't stop me from pounding my cock thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. Markus and Sandra were easy to talk to and treated everyone nicely. They were a bit reserved at times, but if you got them drinking they loosened up and became more outgoing.

The Smiths were on the other side. They were Ashley, 41 and her sons Lamar, 23, and DeSean, 19. Ashley had gone through a divorce about 5 or 6 years earlier and had gotten the house in settlement, but that was about it. Lamar and DeSean both had jobs and pitched in to help pay the bills. I was glad they could stay because they were good friends. I had fantasized about Ashley a few times while beating my meat. The fact that she was black fascinated me. I'd always wondered what it would be like to sleep with a black woman, and Ashley was as much a milf any mom I'd seen.

Our parents were gone for the weekend with our neighbors' parents and few of their other friends. It was a group camping trip, if you could really call it camping, at Lake Delta. It was a small nearby lake with some cabins scattered around that provided all the comforts of home. They were rented mostly by locals to escape their children for the weekend or longer. They all went once or twice a year, and they always seem to enjoy it and came back relaxed and recharged.

That left the house to my sister Kate and me. I'm sure we would both be inviting friends over to hang out. We hadn't yet spoken about who was doing what when, I figured we would do that later.

I headed out of the house to meet DeSean, Lamar, and Johnny, who were already assembled on the curb out front, for a little basketball. We headed down the hill to pick up Rick, who lived at the intersection at the bottom of our hill. Rick had just turned twenty-one and had lived down the street from us for 10 years or so. They were all good basketball players, athletic and fit, and we made a pretty good team. We usually picked up a some of the guys hanging around the court in my neighborhood and played 5 on 5 for a while. I told my sister I'd be back later, probably a few hours.

It was the beginning of July, but unseasonable hot. It had to be 95 degrees out and humid to boot. The worst kind of heat. The kind you can feel your clothes sticking to you as you sweat, and you literally do nothing to sweat. The heat was just too much to take and there really wasn't anyone at the court to play against, so we called it a day after a 1/2 hour.

I was used to walking the 1/4 mile or so to and from the court, but wished I was sitting in the comfortable air conditioning of my car today. It was an older car, but the one thing that worked well was the A/C. We walked back to the though the neighborhood, I bid the fellas goodbye as they dropped off at their houses and headed into mine. I walked in the front door and headed upstairs to my room. Feeling like I need a good shower, I kicked off my shoes, stripped off my sweaty shirt, shorts, and socks and threw them on to my bed.

Just then, I heard a splash in the pool out back.

My bedroom window is situated on what would be the 50-yard line of the pool, which was set back about 20' or so feet from the back of the house. I reached over to the white plantation shutters that were lowered and closed and turned the rod to rotate the slats so I could see out.

I saw my sister Kate, of course, who had just dived in the deep end of pool to the left. There was a towel, some tanning oil or sunscreen, her phone, a book, and what looked to be some clothes in pile over by one of the chase lounges on the far side of the pool. She'd probably decided to get some sun and relax a bit.

She swam to towards the shallow end of the pool, but something seemed a little strange. I couldn't see a swimming suit on her. Maybe it was an optical illusion caused by the rippling of the water, but I could see nothing but skin under the shimmering, clear pool water. I squinted a bit, but still no indication of a suit. She reached the shallow end slowly and stood up, and my initial assessment was confirmed. She was doing a lap naked.

She probably thought I would be gone longer since I did say a few hours and decided to take a little dip on the pool sans her suit, from the looks of things.

When our parents were around, she usually wore in suits that were less revealing, but when she was out with her friends at the beach or wherever, she put on a skimpy thong that showed off her ass, and top that barely covered her tits. I had never really thought of her much in a sexual way, she was my sister. I must admit that I have looked at bras and panties in the laundry and wondered what she looked like without them, but that's about as far as it went. I did note the sizes in the laundry 36B's and 34C's. I'd guess my mother was the B and sister was the C judging from the types of bras.

The thought of seeing her naked was somehow strangely appealing, provocative, and a bit taboo. I was naked, she was naked. I was watching my sister swim naked. I felt a slight stirring in my mid-section. I looked down at my slightly hardening eight-inch dick.

This scenario would probably end once she came out of the water, wrapped herself in a towel or put her suit back on. The good news for me was I did not see a suit anywhere, unless it was over by the chase lounge in the pile of clothes and that is where the towel was too. I found myself praying that she got out on the shallow end and not directly on the side where the chase and towel was.

She reached the shallow end, her feet now under her, and began to rise from that water. First shoulders appeared, the rest of her as she walked towards the steps. I was at an awkward angle, so all I was getting was a little side boob and a direct view of her ass.

As she reached the steps and came out of the pool, I couldn't help but think to myself how hot she was. I had lived with her for 18 years now. Maybe it was because I hadn't really been around her much lately, maybe seeing her like this awoke something in me that I never knew existed, but somehow today was different. Today she was naked. I was growing harder by the second.

She walked over to the far side, she made the turn to the chase lounge along the back side of the pool, and there it was. Her boobs were nice with light brown nipples, slightly upturned, and about the size of a half dollar with little pencil eraser nubs. Her pussy was completely shaven, although it was hard to make out much at this distance, I could feel my dick slowly reaching full hardness, my senses more aware of the sexuality of the moment.

As she reached the chase, which was tilted at about a 45-degree angle, she sat down an swung her legs up and stretched out. No drying off, putting on of a suit or anything. She was facing directly at me.

I looked down and my now hard cock and reached for it with my left hand. I had never thought about jerking off to my sister before, but the sight of her this way was having a strange effect on me. She was no longer my sister, off limits. She was beautiful, sexy and at this moment, the object of my lust.

Peering through the gap in the slats, I began to caress my balls, with my thumb on the top side of my dick and the forefinger below it, I joined them in a circle, while still using three fingers to stroke my sack.

As I looked out the space in the blinds, Kate just lay there, sun beating down on her body, her nipples still somewhat erect from the cold water of the pool. I began to stroke my cock a little faster, half feeling this was wrong, and half that it felt amazing.

Just then, she sat up, her head looking around slowly, and then up at the side of the house, scanning across the length of the house. It seemed as if she stopped momentarily at my window, but of course I could not tell exactly where or what she was looking at.

Did she hear something?

I wasn't supposed to be home for another hour or two and our parents were gone. Then, she lay back down.

I felt relieved and my pace quickened, my cock hard as a rock, precum forming on the tip. Then, slowly, Kate moved he right hand to her midsection. Her middle finger extended, then slowly traced a path up between her breasts, and then just above the left one. With her palm she began to slowly rub her left tit, working it in a circular motion. She alternated between the palm and her finger, with which she drew small circles around the nipple. The she took the nub between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it around, tweaking and pinching it.

I was still stroking but I didn't know where this was going. This was enjoyable, and to think jerking of to my sister had never occurred to me before seemed somehow silly. She was my sister but had grown into attractive woman. I now knew why those guys were chasing her! I didn't want to cum just yet, so I slowed my pace as if to hover at my present level of excitement.

My patience was soon rewarded as she moved her right hand over to her right breast, and her left hand to her left breast. Pinching and rubbing those boobs until the nipples were rock hard, her right hand then moved south to the promised land. While her left hand still kneaded her left tit, her right hand found her waiting pussy and with a finger parted the lips. She drew it slowly along the slit, and as the fingertip reached her clit began pressing and rubbing in small circles. Her head moved back a little and rolled to one side as she arched her back, obviously consumed with the pleasure her hands were providing. A slight breeze made her hair dance in slow motion, and my pace quickened.

She slid her hand back down to her labia and inserted a finger into her wetness. The finger was then withdrawn and placed in her mouth. She licked to juices from it slowly, seductively. Her left hand was still on her left breast playing with her now hard nipple. She moved her right hand back to her wet mound. Reinserting her finger, she began to bang herself, first slowly, but gaining momentum to a quick staccato motion, then adding a second finger. This went on for a few seconds, and I felt my orgasm drawing near. Then, out of nowhere, she stopped, rolled over on her side, and reached for the pile of clothes under the chase.

Dammit, I thought. Was she done? Did she come?

I had never seen a woman cum while masturbating other than in videos. They were basically actors and I'm sure there was a lot of faking for the camera, so I didn't know what to expect. Maybe she was reaching for her clothes to put them on. Here I was about to blow a load, but still unfulfilled. She then rolled back over with an object she had retrieved from the pile of clothes. It looked like something pink and about seven or eight inches long and slightly larger in diameter than a broom stick. It was a vibrator!

She re-positioned herself on the lounger and opened her legs and placed the vibrator against the wet folds of her womanhood. She began to rub it up and down, splitting the lips like an oversize hot dog in a soaking wet bun. She moved it up to her clit and circled it slowly several times before returning downward and then slowly started to push it into the waiting slot. Her head was back, and eyes closed, her mouth slightly open and moving as if moaning, or so I imagined, as I could hear nothing from my vantage point and didn't dare try to open the window. She began to gyrate her hips in rhythm with the strokes, first slow but methodical, then building to a more frenzied pace. My penis was once again in business with my hand, sliding up and down the shaft headed for the finish line.

Nothing could stop me now, as the seconds flew by. I watched my sister fuck herself with her new friend, and my dick so hard it could drive nails.

A minute or so had passed maybe, it was hard to tell. I could feel my balls filling with cum. I wanted this to last forever, the feeling or pure joy as my cock fucked my hand.

Just then, as if on que, she began to buck up and down a little faster first, then uncontrollably, arching her back and lifting her chest into the air, breasts shaking and jiggling. Her face tightened and her lips puckered. In that instant, I knew that she was cumming, and that was all it took. I came.

I'm not sure if it was because it was my sister and the taboo surrounding this, or just the voyeuristic aspect of the moment, or maybe even witnessing my first live confirmed female orgasm, but I came harder than I ever had before. The first spurt shot into the blinds, some going through to the window itself. I kept stroking for all I was worth, as shot after shot burst from my cock onto the blinds before me, my mind racing, ecstasy achieved in a way I never thought possible, in a situation I never expected. Kate was pounding her pussy and writhing on the chase, the blinds were awash with cum, and I was in heaven.

I looked down at the blinds, cum dripping on them and thought to myself, "Jesus that's a lot of cum!"

I looked back out to the pool, and her movement slowed as she caught her breath and removed the pseudo penis from her now soaking cunt. She took it into her mouth, tasting her own juices yet again, this time mixed with her cum, and licked it clean. She then lay there for a moment, then reached under the chase and grabbed her swimsuit and towel and headed for the house.

Shit, I thought. She doesn't know I'm here! I could never make it downstairs and out the door before she came in the back.

I decided to stay silent in my room and wait till she was in her room and hopefully taking a shower. We had a shared bathroom between our rooms, so it would be easy for me to tell when she was in the shower. I'd then sneak out and walk around the neighborhood for a bit and pretend like I just got home. I quickly threw back on my shorts, shoes and sweaty shirt and waited.

I heard her enter her room and the walk into the bathroom, but no shower.

Then there was a knock at the bathroom door leading to my room.

"Steve, are you in there?" I heard Kate say.

Why would she think I was home?

Why would she be knocking on my door?

I slowly grasped the knob of my bedroom door, turned it very slowly as to not make a sound. I pulled the door open, made my way to the top of the stairs and crept quietly down. I opened the front door and walked outside. That was easy I thought to myself.

She would never know I was there, and I'm not sure what I would say if she did know.

"Hi Kate, I was just in my room jacking off watching you while you were playing with your pussy, and how was your day?" I laughed to myself.

I headed down the street, rounded the corner and walked down a few blocks.

Then, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Kate.

It simply said, "I hope you enjoyed the show."