No Regrets Pt. 02

Story Info
Kate evens the score.
3.5k words
4.64
21.7k
42

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I thought to myself.

My sister knew I had come home and was watching her, but how?

I didn't make any noise I thought she could hear when I got home, and I crept out after like a freaking Ninja, so that couldn't be it. I didn't drive home, so there was no car door slamming. The blinds, maybe? I had shut them when I had left earlier to play basketball. When I got home, I heard the splash in the pool. I opened them to look out. I replayed the sequence of events again. She did look across the back of the house. That had to be it.

"The fucking blinds. Oh.... the fucking blinds!" I mumbled as my heart sank. The blinds I had shot a load onto and never had the time to clean up. I hoped she hadn't gone into my room. I pumped an obscene amount of cum into those blinds, and it would probably be hard to miss, especially if she knew where she was looking.

Growing up, we had been taught to clean up after ourselves. Looking back, what a helpful lesson that is now.

"Well, can't go back in time now," I assured myself, not that I wanted to. What's done is done.

Somehow, I didn't feel bad at all about the whole thing. Sure, initially, I was more worried about what Kate was thinking about me, what she might say, and to whom. But, on the other side of the coin, I'd had an awesomely intense orgasm while watching my smoking-hot older sister play with herself. It was a good afternoon, I reasoned, for me anyway, so far. I don't know how it could have been any better!

There was no sense in delaying the inevitable. I turned around and headed back home. I repeatedly played out my return home, what I would say, and how Kate would react. I tried to think of a scenario that didn't end in a lecture, a slap, or something that would ruin my sparkling mood. She was in the backyard. It was her fault for being out in the open without reasonable expectation of privacy. That's what Judge Judy would say, I was sure. I felt confident she wouldn't see it that way, but what was I supposed to do, not look? I'm only human; that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

I reached the front door, grasped the knob, and turned it. I stepped into the entryway and peered into the living room. It was empty. I didn't hear any noise. No music or television was on downstairs. Kate's car was out front, so it wasn't like she had left. I quietly climbed the stairs to the second floor and headed toward my room. I pushed the door open and slipped inside.

I walked over to look at the blinds. Cum had dripped from the blinds down to the hardwood floor and formed a little sticky white pool twice the size of a quarter. I reached over to the gray box of Kleenex on my desk and pulled out several sheets to wipe up the mess. Maybe she hadn't seen this? But somehow, she knew. My money was still on the opening of the blinds, I decided.

Just then, the bathroom door swung open. Standing in the doorway was Kate, wearing a thin white bathrobe tied with a black sash at the waist and ended just above her knees. Her hair was still dry and tied back with a hair tie, so she hadn't taken a shower yet. I noticed her nipples poking into the robe's fabric slightly, just enough to announce their presence and, more importantly, the lack of a bra.

"What's up, little brother?" Kate asked knowingly.

"Hi, Kate," I replied. "I guess I have some explaining to do," I said, glancing down at the ground to avoid making eye contact.

"I'd say THAT is explaining for you, wouldn't you?" she implied, pointing to the puddle of cum on the floor below the blinds. She looked up at me as if waiting to see my reaction.

"I'm sorry," I lied, peeking up at her to get a read on her mood. But, of course, I wasn't sorry, not at all, but she didn't know that.

"Sorry for what?" she replied straight-faced, her expression slowly turning to a smile.

She didn't seem mad at all. I hoped I was reading the situation correctly, but it seemed I had dodged a bullet.

"I shouldn't have been spying on you," I replied, milking the sorrowful angle. "We went to play basketball, and it was just so hot we called it and came home early." I did my best to keep an apologetic tone to my words, even if there wasn't an ounce of regret inside me.

"I can see that you........came...... home, or maybe more like came at home!" she noted with a grin.

"You aren't mad?" I replied, a little confused but feeling more confident I had escaped the wrath I had felt sure to come only minutes before.

"Nah. Truth be told, I shouldn't have been out by the pool doing what I was doing anyway," she explained, motioning towards the window.

"When you left, I figured you would be gone awhile, and a little dip in the pool would feel so refreshing," she continued, gazing again upon me.

"I should have told you I was back," I replied. "I heard a splash in the pool, looked out, and.........," I trailed off, unsure of how I would finish the sentence.

"And......... what?" Kate inquired.

"Um....," was all I got out as I looked for the right words.

"Um?" she remarked, pausing for a second. "What did you see?"

"You were swimming and didn't have any clothes on," I began. "And then you got out of the pool......." trailed off again.

"And you watched me fuck myself, right?" answering the question herself before I had time to think how I would complete my sentence.

"Um...yeah," I replied.

Then, my sister looked me up and down, which made me a tad nervous and then smirked.

"Steve, I'm not mad or anything. Everyone does it," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "It's no big deal."

Kate was selling herself short. It was a big deal. It might have been the best moment of my sexual life, but I wasn't about to let her in on that just yet.

"Well, I don't think everyone does it while their brother is watching, do they?" I speculated.

"Well, I am a woman, and you are a man," explaining the obvious. "It excited you," pointing up and down at the blinds and the cum on the floor again.

"But you're my sister, so we probably shouldn't be talking about this anymore, should we? I won't say anything to anyone." I assured her.

"You won't? Well, that's a relief," she sighed, but her response seemed tongue-in-cheek. "

I quickly assessed the current situation. I had an extraordinary jack off session while watching my sister jack off. I was caught, but it was an "I won't tell if you don't tell" stalemate. If we could both keep a secret, it would be a win-win, more so for me, but I wasn't bringing that up. Everything was going to be OK.

"You know, there is something about this whole thing that just seems a little unfair," Kate suggested as she placed her thumb and index finger on her chin, stroking back and forth and smiling.

I knew it! Just when I was at ease, thinking everything was good, here comes the kicker. I tried to figure out her angle or what she could want. My sister would like to keep this as quiet as I would, wouldn't she? Did she want everyone to know she was outside by the pool playing with herself? Kate had no leverage, at least none I could see.

"What would that be?" I answered nervously.

"Well, you stood here," pointing at the blinds, "spying on me and taking care of business," she continued. "From the looks of things, you had a pretty good time."

"Well, that would be hard to dispute," I agreed.

"I want to see you now, and then we'll be even," she shot back.

"What? You want to see me naked?" I asked, caught off guard.

"Yes, and No. I want to see you jack off, but yes, you'd have to be naked to do that," my older sibling said, looking directly into my eyes. "I want to see what you were up here doing while I was down there getting off. That seems fair. You watched me. Now it's time I got to watch you."

What was happening here? My sister, whom I jerked off to earlier, now wants to watch me jerk off in front of her. In ten minutes, I'd gone from worrying about what she would say or do to being asked to reciprocate or even the score, as it were.

"Um, I've never done that in front of anyone before," I confessed, lowering my head in mock shame and looking down at her feet.

"I'm not anyone. I'm your sister," Kate replied.

"Kate, that isn't helping," I said, shaking my head back and forth.

"Well, maybe this will help," she offered.

Still looking down, I saw the sash from her robe fall to the floor.

I slowly lifted my head, and there was my sister, her robe held closed with her left hand, smiling at me.

"You want to see this again, don't you?" she said in a half whisper, moving her right hand over her body, a few inches from touching it as if she was a game show floor model showing off a prize to be won.

Of course, I did. I was still trying to process everything. Watching Kate through a window without her knowledge was one thing, but this was another entirely, and I couldn't figure out why. She knew I watched her, and now she wanted to watch me. Could it be that simple? Why not? She was also going to get naked too. I would no longer be standing there, the only person in the room naked, while she watched me. I couldn't seem too eager, though.

"So, let me make sure I understand this. You want to watch me...." I paused "play with myself?"

"Yes. Does that excite you? It excites me," she purred.

She stepped towards me, into my room from the bathroom doorway, without waiting for a reply.

"Steve," her left hand letting go of the robe it held closed. "Take your clothes off.... now."

The robe has now half open, and while I couldn't see much more of her chest than when she was holding the robe closed, I could make out her pussy, now only partially hidden by the robe and the shadow it created. I could feel my prick swelling inside my shorts as the last of my restraint disappeared.

"We will keep this between you and me, right?" I said, "Everything that happened today, right? Mom and Dad would freak out if they found out."

"Maybe," she teased as she slid the robe seductively off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor with the sash. "You just never know what the future holds."

At that moment, I suddenly ceased to care. My eyes widened, and I probably had a look on my face of a kid in a candy store. What I had seen at the pool from a distance was a low-resolution preview of what was now before me. Kate was stunning. The slope from the top of her breasts led down to her brown, upturned nipples. The slight curve underneath them and the valley between her fleshly globes were perfect. Her lips poking from the folds of her pussy were an intoxicating sight up close, so much more than my vantage point earlier had provided.

"It's your turn now, little brother," she said firmly.

As if in slow motion, I reached down toward my shorts. I was at a crossroads, but I knew where I was headed. My thumbs slid into the waistband on either side. I was in uncharted territory, but then again, so was watching my sister by the pool. I was heading into some forbidden unknown, still unsure of the outcome but eager to find out. Kate seemed confident about what would happen, and deep down, I knew I was ready for it, that I wanted it more than I had anything else. I pulled my shorts and underwear down and stepped out, exposing my stiff member.

"Oh, that's nice. Who knew you had such a big dick?" she beamed, looking it over like a woman at an auction about to place a bid. "Lose the shirt." she continued with a flick of her finger.

Her hands moved to her breasts, cupping them from below as if to show them off. "You like these, don't you?" she said, rolling them around in her hands and running her thumbs over her nipples.

She was playing with me now, knowing I was like putty ripe for molding in her hands.

"They're perfect," I replied in awe as I moved my left hand toward my throbbing cock.

"Yes, that's it, that's what I want," Kate cooed. "I want to see you touch it, stroke it...I want to see you play with it and jerk it until you cum."

Kate moved about six or seven feet across the room to where my bed was and sat down on the corner. She ran her hands gently up and down her tanned body, playing with her tits, tweaking the nipples, massaging them until they were stiff and swollen. Then, she ran her fingers across her mound, gently caressing the fleshly folds but careful not to invade the wetness.

"Is this what you want to see?" she hissed, the pleasure of her soft caress taking hold of her senses.

"Will this help get you where I want you to go?"

"Oh God," I said, in awe of what was before me.

And with that, I started to stroke my shaft. I moved back and forth, just an inch or two at first, gradually increasing the length of my strokes and building a rhythm.

I looked at my sister, rubbing her nipples and cunt, pleasuring herself. Some people wait their whole lives to get to heaven, and I was now there twice in one day! In my mind, I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care anymore. She was the personification of sex in all its beauty, and I wanted to make this moment last forever. Unlike earlier, it certainly needed to last more than a minute or two.

My sister grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and propped it up behind her. Lying back against it and across the foot of the bed, she watched me jack my meat while running her hands all over her naked body. She inserted a finger from her right hand into the heart of her femininity, and then two, and began to frig herself slowly at first, then faster and faster while kneading a boob with her other hand, almost exactly like she had earlier at the pool. Finally, she pushed her left tit to her mouth, flicking her tongue across her nipple. I tried to pace myself, I wanted this to last forever, but I knew things would happen fast at the rate this was progressing.

"I love watching you stroke that big, hard cock, little brother," she moaned, "but don't go too fast. I want to cum too." She continued playing with her body, building toward her climax.

"Just let me know when you're getting close, and I'll try to time it, baby," I replied.

Did I call my sister baby? Jesus, what was I becoming? That was some perverted shit, but it was making me horny as fuck. I couldn't last much longer, so I began to try and pace myself.

"Oh, that's it..... that's it....I can see you're getting closer," Kate said, looking curiously at the head of my cock, while jamming her fingers in and out of her pussy and working her clit with her other hand's index finger. A drop of pre-cum had formed and was now spreading out over the crown of my manhood. That must have turned her on even more. She started moving her hips, her chest heaving as her breathing became more pronounced. I was aching for release. She was getting closer, and so was I to the moment I so desperately craved.

"Steve......?" Kate moaned.

"Yes?" I answered quickly, my breath short and labored.

"When you cum, I want you to shoot it all over my tits," Kate whispered in a sexy voice.

Are you kidding me? This was getting better by the minute. I was half waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out of my closet with a camera crew in tow and say I was being punked and half wondering if winning the lottery could be any better.

I nodded in acknowledgment, mouthing a barely audible "OK" simultaneously, unsure what else to do.

Another thirty seconds passed, and her movements got more pronounced, her body writhing as she worked her magic. My cock was enjoying the caress of my hand as I alternated between jerking and stroking, and more pre-cum leaked from my knob in anticipation.

"I'm going cum....OH GOD... I'm going to cum!" Kate yelled, her voice rough and her fingers plunging in and out her sex faster and deeper. "Spray that load all over me! Cover me in your seed!"

My pace quickened, and I could feel my payload working its way into my erection as I headed for the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum too, sis!" I shouted.

"Do it, baby, shoot that cum all over my tits! OH YES, LITTLE BROTHER!"

I moved closer to the edge of the bed where she was lying, pounding my shaft quicker. I could feel my cock filling as I held back as long as I could.

"I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!! OH FUCK...YES," Kate cried out.

Her face was twisting and contorting as she finger-banged herself with one hand, still working her clit with the other.

"Here it comes, sis, OH FUCK YEAH, BABY! I yelled.

Then, I let loose. I pointed my cock at my sister's chest and released the first jet of semen. I'd just cum earlier, but it was an impressive amount nonetheless. It hit her right tit just above the nipple and was quickly followed by another massive shot. I adjusted my aim to hit the left tit with the next spurt just as she relocated a hand from her cunt to hold it for me. My cum hit her hand and left breast at the same time. Two or three more shots squirted across her chest, covering both tits in globs of gooey white liquid. Finally, my stream slowed to a dribble, and I was spent.

Kate rode out the last seconds of her orgasm, now covered in my juice, and her movements slowed. A little cum dripped from the end of my cock as it deflated from its previous state. I stared momentarily at her chest as the liquid ran down those magnificent boobs and started to pool at her midsection as we retreated from our orgasmic high. Then, I sank to my knees and moved sideways into a sitting position. Kate lay there on the bed, covered in spunk. She moved her left hand up to look at the back of it.

"You got some on my hand," she laughed. "God, that was fun. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was better than the first time, Kate," I replied.

"I sure hope so. Perving out the window between blind slats through a screen can't be as good as up close and personal. You sure do cum a lot," she pointed out as she traced a wet circle with her finger, using the sperm on her tit. "You've got a pretty nice cock, too, in case you're wondering."

"Well, that sounds strange coming from my sister, but thank you. You're pretty hot yourself," I countered.

"Well, thank you, little brother. I need to shower, but I hear it's good for the skin," she laughed, standing up and rubbing the cum into her skin. "Are you OK with Everything that happened? You're not going to weird out on me, are you?"

"It was fantastic, but if anyone else found out, they probably wouldn't agree, you know?" I cautioned.

"Well, I wouldn't worry so much about that," said Kate nonchalantly. "Nobody has to know unless, of course, we tell them, right?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true," I replied.

"Good, glad we got that out of the way," Kate said with a smile. "I wouldn't want that on your mind later," she said as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.