No Regrets Pt. 05

Story Info
All in The Family.
5k words
4.58
12.6k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 5. You'll probably want to read the others before this one, as it is a continuing story with references to the other four.

_________________________________________________________________

I rolled off my mother and sat up. I looked over at the clock. It read a quarter past twelve. We had packed a lot into the day, and it was only noon.

"I think I'm going to take a dip in the pool," I said, "You care to join me?"

My mother sat up beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder and kissing me softly on the cheek.

"Sure, let me clean up first. Then, I'll meet you down by the pool."

She got up and headed for the bathroom as I stood up, grabbed my swimsuit from the floor, and wandered down the hall to my room.

When I arrived at my door, I opened it, threw the suit in the hamper, did an about-face, and walked down to the pool. I didn't need clothes. They seemed pointless. I'd fucked my sister, my mother, and my father was in on the whole thing too, so who was left to care if I went for a swim sans clothes.

It did feel a little strange walking downstairs and through the house and out back like this, but at the same time, I felt like I had entered a new phase of my life. But then, I thought that every time something new happened the past few days. It just kept getting better and better.

I dived toward the shimmering pool, breaking the water's surface and gliding about ten feet, then coming up for air. I floated there for a few seconds before moving toward the shallow end to where my feet could touch the bottom, and only my head was exposed.

About a minute later, the glass door slid open, but my sister walked through it, not my mother as expected. Kate wore a pair of cut-off shorts, a Nirvana T-shirt, and sandals, her usual casual type of wear. I hadn't thought much about when she would be home with everything going on, but it didn't matter. She walked over to the table and chairs on the house side of the pool and set her purse down, plopping onto a seat and slouching down.

"Whatcha doing, little brother?" she asked.

I assumed my sister must know what happened today, but I didn't feel like engaging with her about it unless she brought it up. Besides, any minute now, our mother would show up, which would kick off that conversation, I was sure.

"Not much," I replied. "I felt like going for a swim. This heat is unbearable."

Kate sat up, glancing in my direction.

"I know what you mean. Maybe I'll join you."

Then our mother appeared, wrapped in a towel, exiting the house through the sliders.

"Oh, Hi, Kate. I didn't know you were home!" Mom said, seemingly surprised.

"Hi!" she replied. "I finished running errands and was supposed to meet some friends for lunch, but we decided to do it another day. Are you going swimming too?"

"Oh, that's too bad!" she replied. "Yes, I'm going to jump in for a bit. You should join us, shouldn't she, Stevie?"

"Sure, the more, the merrier!" I offered, immediately thinking of the possibilities.

Mom dropped her towel and was wearing the suit from earlier. I have to say I was a little disappointed; I'd half expected her to be naked under the towel. Kate glimpsed at her and smiled.

"You look hot in that suit. Is it new?" Kate asked, pretending to play along, not realizing I knew the suit was hers and not Mom's. Maybe my sister didn't know that I had fucked her yet. I mean, it did just happen.

"Yes, it is. Do you like it?"

"I do. I have a similar one, but in white," Kate replied. "I'm going to go up and change, and I'll be right back."

She stood up, grabbed her purse from the table, and disappeared into the house.

My mother looked over her shoulder to make sure Kate was indeed gone. Then, she dived into the pool and surfaced about four feet from me.

"Stevie, I haven't told her what happened yet. Do you want to have some fun with this?"

I was always ready to have some fun at my sister's expense.

"Sure, Mom. What did you have in mind?"

"Let's swim around once she gets down and in the pool. Then, we can take off your.....Oh, Jesus, you don't have anything on," she said laughing, looking down, not realizing I was naked till now.

"Well, honestly, I didn't see the need," I began. "Besides, I like swimming better like this."

"What have I created? Time for a new plan then," as she removed the top and bottoms of her suit, shaking her head with a grin. "Let me hide this."

My mother swam over to the pool's edge, where she had dropped her towel. Then, wrapping her suit up in it, she tossed the towel back onto the deck and swam over to me.

"When I was cleaning up, I heard Kate's car. I hadn't told her what had happened with us yet, so I put this suit back on rather than another one, or nothing at all," she explained, winking at me. "I figured we would play a little game with her. I had no idea you were naked in the pool. So we'll play it by ear when she

returns, OK?"

"You lead, and I will follow."

"You are such a quick learner, baby," she said, giving me a little peck on the cheek.

We moved over the pool's edge on the house side, arms on the deck, to hide from Kate when she came out.

Just then, Kate came out, towel in hand, wearing the skimpy white G-string and a top like the one she had lent my mother.

"Wow, Kate, you look nice in that. That does almost look just like the one I have."

"Like mother, like daughter," my sister replied with a smile. "We both have great taste."

Kate walked over to the loungers on the far side of the pool, dropped the towel she was carrying, and dived into the water.

Mom looked at me while Kate was submerged.

"And we both taste great, too!" she laughed.

I couldn't help but chuckle, but as my older sister emerged fifteen or twenty feet away in the pool's center, we both tried to hide our laughter.

As with my mother a few minutes earlier, if someone is close to level with the surface, they can't see under it at a distance. So they have to be right up on you and look down like my mother had earlier; Kate would have no idea we were both naked.

Mom pushed off the pool's side and away from the wall, in the shallower end of the pool, water still covering everything from the shoulders down. I followed her, stopping a couple of feet away.

"It feels great, doesn't it, baby?" she said.

"Yes, Mom, it does. It's so hot today; I can't think of a better place to be."

My sister was treading water about seven or eight feet from us toward the deeper end. She slowly paddled in our direction and passed us until at the point where she could touch the bottom and then turned to face us.

"So, Kate, tell me something. How does it feel to be the only person in this pool with a suit on?" Mom said with a laugh, not giving Kate time to discover our nakedness for herself.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kate said, looking down into the water. "I mean, really?"

"Come here, baby," Mom beamed, motioning to me.

I moved over, and she put her arms around me, then kissed me. Then, as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, I responded kindly, intertwining my tongue with hers. My cock responded, even though the cold water hampered me. I grew hard with nothing but a simple kiss.

"Oh, shit, you guys did it, didn't you?" my sister crowed. "How was it, little brother?

We broke our kiss and turned to face Kate.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, my dear," I gushed, shaking my head in mock snobbishness.

Mom, sensing the humor in my voice, broke out laughing.

"Fuck you guys both. Now tell me. How was it?" as she reached behind to untie the straps of her top, letting it float to the surface. Then, reaching down and pulling her bottoms off, let them drift with the top.

"It was great. It was everything you told me it would be and more," Mom replied. Then, she went into telling Kate the whole story about how everything happened.

"So, you guys just finished doing it like an hour ago?" Kate questioned. "I guess I have bad timing!"

We all laughed.

"I guess that depends on how you look at it. I'm glad things went the way they did the first time," Mom said, smiling at me. "But I'm glad you are home now, too, baby," she continued, glancing back at her daughter.

Eyes darted back and forth for a moment. It was Kate who spoke first.

"Well, it seems like I'm the only person in this pool that hasn't been fucked today. So, we need to fix that," she said, moving toward the steps.

Mom followed, then me, as we all exited the pool.

Seeing them both, water dripping from their naked bodies as they climbed out of the pool together, was a total turn-on. They had a lot of similarities. Kate's body was a little firmer, breasts unyielding, her ass shapely. My mother's tits sagged slightly, and her ass jiggled a little more, but she was almost twice her daughter's age at forty-three. I expected that. There was something about her that excited me more than my sister. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, though. We headed into the house.

"Your room, Mom?" Kate asked, looking back as we reached the stairs.

"Of course, baby. I wouldn't have it any other way," she replied.

We climbed the stairs, turned toward our parents' room, marched down the hallway and in.

Kate playfully pushed me onto the bed, my stiff member swinging about as I fell. My mother walked over to the dresser, picked up her phone, tapped it, and swiped for a few seconds.

"All set," Mom said with a grin, glimpsing Kate. "Your father should be home any time now. I think he is going to catch us in the middle of something. I hope he isn't mad!"

"He'll only be mad if someone cums before he gets here," she grinned, looking in my direction.

They moved towards me, holding hands.

"You stand right over here," Kate said, pointing to the same spot my mother had sucked my cock in earlier in the day.

I got up from the bed and moved to where Kate had pointed. They both moved in closer and then knelt in front of me.

"Have you ever had two women suck your dick at the same time, baby?" Mom asked, taking my cock, and stroking it while my sister moved in with a hand to caress my sack.

I hadn't had a blowjob until a few days ago when Kate blew me. Still, I wasn't going to elaborate on my lack of sexual experience too much, so I decided to start with short and to-the-point answers until I got a better idea of how this was unfolding.

"Oh, Jesus," I exclaimed, slowly tilting my head back and closing my eyes. "No, I haven't."

"Well, you should open your eyes and pay close attention," my sister suggested, "because you are going to love this."

I felt the warm wet sensation on the side of my prick and then on the other side as well. I opened my eyes and looked down. Kate and Mother were caressing my cock with their lips, one on each side, working up and down my length, occasionally flicking their tongues. My swollen cock stood straight out, and I reveled in my newfound joy. Having Kate blow me was fantastic. Having my mother do it was even better. Both at once, that was a whole different level entirely. This continued for ten or fifteen seconds, and then they both moved toward the tip as if in synchronization, looking into each other's eyes. When they both reached the end, they touched tongues, swirling them around the head together, and then joined in a deep kiss, my mother placing her hand on my cock and slowly jerking it while they explored each other's mouths.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen," I half mumbled, half moaned.

"Top or bottom, baby?" Mom asked, her glance moving from my prick to her daughter.

"I'll take the bottom. You take the top," she purred back.

My mother grasped my shaft at the base and engulfed my cock as my sister moved to my balls. She worked me into her mouth, moving her head from side to side and up and down. Kate lapped at my sack, then sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time, rolling them around. I'd never felt anything like this and never wanted it to stop.

Just then, I heard a car door.

Are you fucking kidding me? That must be my father. I still needed to figure out how exactly he fits into this situation, but right now, I wished there had been a traffic jam on his way home.

Mom pulled my cock out from between her lips, a single stringy rope of precum and saliva still joining us.

"Baby, you just keep letting us do what we are doing and roll with whatever happens," she said quickly, returning my dick into the hot wetness of her mouth.

I'd seen this movie before. I sensed an added bit of pleasure from a little role-playing on the menu, and if the dick-sucking continued, I was up for anything. I was half trying to figure out the angle here and half not giving a fuck. Did my father want to catch us? Would he saunter in and drop his drawers and join in? Why hassle it? Enjoy what was happening, I thought, and the rest would take care of itself.

I heard shoes on the stairs, followed by the hardwood floor in the hallway, and my father appeared in the doorway.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? I leave for work, and my slut wife and slut daughter are sucking Stevie's cock?" he said, making his way into the room. "How is it, son? They can suck a cock, can't they?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. These seemed like straight questions; however, he did just call them both sluts, which was something new to me. I didn't know what to expect, but this must be the part where I play along.

"They sure can," I replied as my mother and sister continued to share my cock, seemingly oblivious to what Dad was saying.

He continued into the room, walking toward the other side of the bed, removing his shirt. Once he reached the bed, he kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his belt.

"I'm sorry, honey," Mom began, pulling my out cock out of her mouth and glancing at her husband. "Look at this dick. It is so big and hard; we couldn't help ourselves. I've already fucked him once today, and when Kate showed up, well, we just had to fuck him together. You picked a good time to come home."

She then popped my dick back in and continued sucking me. The entire situation seemed surreal, but my mother and sister's mouths on my cock told me it was anything but.

"Katie, baby, why don't you come over here and help Daddy out?"

I was enjoying the cock-and-ball sucking I was getting immensely, but it looked like I'd be a woman down as Kate stood and made her way around the end of the bed to where our father stood. Mom soldiered on, moving up and down on me, her hand now caressing my newly freed-up sack.

"Hi, Daddy. How was your day at work?" my sister began as she knelt before him and pulled his slacks down.

He stepped free of them, and his underwear followed. His member sprang forth, already hard from the action he had so far witnessed. It was a little smaller than mine, maybe seven inches. He was shaved except for a patch of hair above, two inches, extending slightly wider the higher it went, to maybe three inches at the top. My sister grabbed his cock with her hand, stroking it slowly, kneeling before him as she looked back and Mom sucking my dick.

I'd never been in a room with another naked man during sex, let alone my father. Hell, I'd never had a threesome until about five minutes ago, much less a foursome. So I felt a little weird, to be honest, but more so because I didn't know what would happen next or how I should or would react. Who was I kidding, though? Wild horses couldn't drag me away from what was or was about to happen.

"Daddy, what do you want me to do," Kate asked, looking away from him and down at his feet.

"I want you to suck daddy's dick, you little whore," he demanded sternly.

Wow, there it was again. I wasn't sure what shocked me more; I heard my father talk like that, my sister allowed someone to speak to her like that, or my Mom just watched it happen. It seemed so out of character for all of them, but I continued playing along as requested; apparently, this would be a steep learning curve, and I needed to catch on fast. My mother continued to work my cock like a pro, but my eyes were transfixed on the scene unfolding across from us.

Kate took Dad's prick in her mouth and began moving back and forth as he grasped her head, stroking her hair lightly while controlling her rhythm. His rod glistened as it slid in and out of her mouth, a little more disappearing between her red lips, each thrust deeper, until and after about twenty seconds, she could reach the base.

"Oh God, Katie baby, you suck a dick so good. I sure hope you sucked your brother's cock like this," he said, pausing momentarily and letting out a deep moan. "Do you want me inside of you?"

"Mmmmhhmmmmm" was all Kate could get out, her mouth stuffed with Dad's meat.

Then he began buckling his hips a little, face fucking her. His strokes were short at first, hands controlling Kate's head as my father rammed his cock in and out of her mouth.

My mother was still sucking and licking my dick. I had already cum once today and not that long ago. The second time would take more effort, but she seemed up to the task. I could feel the pleasure of building, but I was still not there.

Then, Dad pulled himself from Kate's mouth, picked her up with both hands under her arms, and dropped her onto the bed. He quickly lined up his manhood with her exposed pussy and drove home.

Kate's head went back, her back arching, her breasts rolling on her chest as he stuffed his prick into her. He immediately increased his pace, slamming into her like he was about to cum.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me!" Kate yelped as he sawed back and forth, his cock covered in her cunt juices. "God, you fuck me so good."

She thrashed from side to side, tits jiggling with every stroke and areolas retracted, nipples erect as my father hammered her pussy.

Then, Mom stopped sucking me, stood up, walked over to the dresser, and opened a drawer.

"I know what I want to see," she hinted to her husband, reaching into the drawer and producing a dildo about seven inches and a couple of inches in diameter.

Dad pulled out of Kate and looked over at me.

"Son, lie on the floor, right here," he said, pointing to the same place I was getting my dick double-sucked.

It was a popular spot. Maybe because there was an oval rug almost the length of the bed, and no one would have to kneel or lay on the hardwood floor? A comfortable bed was beside us, but it seemed that wasn't in the cards. However, this was another "not time for questions" moment, so I lay parallel to the bed on my back. My sister walked over and, while still standing, straddled me. She glanced back at our father.

"Is this what you want to see, Mommy?" Kate said, lowering herself slowly toward my cock.

"You're halfway there, baby," Mom replied.

Once three-quarters the way down, she took my dick and pointed it toward her dripping box. Dad had his cock in his hand and was caressing it as he watched Kate get closer to my hard-on. Precum oozed from the head of my unit, which was still slick with my mother's spit.

Meanwhile, Mom had moved to the bed, pushing the pillows up against the headboard on our side to look on. Then, placing the dildo at her opening, she started to rub it back and forth on her pussy.

Then, I felt My sister's cunt lips contact my prick. She slid down a few inches and then back up, doing a semi-squat on me and leaning back with one hand on the floor for balance. She repeated the motion several times as her wet hole swallowed more and more of me which each movement.

My father had also walked over to the dresser and retrieved a tube of some sort. Then, finally, it dawned on me what was about to happen. First, he dispensed a little of the tube's contents into his palm and started rubbing his cock with the hand. Next, he came up behind Kate, who had built a nice, albeit slow, rhythm on my cock.

12