All Comments on 'No Remedy for Love Ch. 01'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago

I loved this! Can't wait to read more about Thomas and Scott. I don't know if I'm more interested in finding out what went wrong between them in present times or more about how they came together in the first place in the past, but I love both sides of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not surprised

No, I'm not surprised I am enjoying this story,you wrote it. I have no doubt that this story will be just as good as all your other ones.

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful Story

I love the way you write. This story flows beautifully and it grabbed me. I look forward to future installments.

npiccininpiccinialmost 13 years ago

So excited to see a new story from you! Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Happy

you're back. :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

This is very good and I can't wait to read the next chapter. As everyone is glad you're back I am going to find out why and starting reading more..

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 13 years ago

Welcome, welcome back! I just recently reread your older stories and then today, a treat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm so glad you're back, you are my favourite writer here on Literotica :-)

C.M from Sweden

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
LOL...

Coke and M&M's... lol, been there! Been a while, but been there! Glad you're back, and loved the story. Hope whatever tore them apart can be fixed.

cforester44cforester44almost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more

Really enjoyed this story, and your compelling and sympathetic characters. Somehow, knowing how things will end up down the road makes it even more suspesneful. Can't wait to find out how they get there.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
INTERESTING

Makes me want to know more about these two lovers. :)

LollygaggerLollygaggeralmost 13 years ago
Beautiful start

I love the sensual flashback to first time as well as the realism of Scott's twisted emotions in the present. Looking forward to more of this story. I haven't read any of your other stories (was not aware of them 'til now), but I'm excited to find another talented author posting in the gay male cateogy. Thanks for publishing again!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

this BORED me to tears.? long winded

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Definitely your saddest and most poignant love story. Even reading this series for the second time and knowing how it will end, the first chapter still makes my gut ache. And I really like the flash back style, it heightens the tension nicely. Also the concept of the mature experineced guy looking back at his young clueless self leaves you lots of room for the slightly sarcastic and funny comments that you do so well.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i thought id give it a 2nd chance.? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.? no comment.?

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

So long since this has had a comment and some of the ancient / recent are rude at best. Beautifully written and I plan to read to the end until I comment again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical Dinkyboots,

So glad they're gone because their whiny self can't handle criticism on their bad comments in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous