All Comments on 'No Remorse'

by 1Thinkingman

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Story***

Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
good story, Gave it a 5*****

I beg to differ, you kill a dog when it turns on you, why kills a whore before she kills you...................LOL

Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
Thank-you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank-you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

I wish Tara was my little sister. Great tale of retribution and revenge.

You don't mess with mi familia.

Ciao

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Yes but

Do you wish Tara was your GF or wife's sister?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Question

I believe her being my sister means she always has my back just as I always has hers. I also have two brothers who would kill or die for me just as I would for them. Blood is forever. You don't mess with mi familia.

Another answer is because I did nothing wrong I have no reason to worry if she was my slut wife's sister.

As for GF? that's a good question also. I defer my answer for now.

Thanks for the query.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
You're right

that a lot of people don't like revenge stories - I certainly don't, I also hate violence (I've seen quite enough of it!), and there is no appearance of any kind of 'Loving Wife,' so it would be easy to mark this down - if it hadn't been so well written!

I do find it disturbing that so many of the revenge genre are about men taking it out on cheating, and usually uncaring, females (I think they're often designed to appeal to the egos of would-be macho warriors) even though, in real life, its more often men who feel able to cheat without too much disturbance to their consciences.

You're a very good and imaginative writer - perhaps you might consider redressing the balance sometime with a story about a genuinely loving wife being so devastated by her husband's cheating that she seeks revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You play

You pay

And fate decides the price.

Good story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
2 DOWN////2 TO GO///////WHATS UP DOC

the bitch now stands alone, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gale82 is a known wimp male author.

If Gale82 had any respect for men she would understand this author's story. She doesn't and for this story, atta boy.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Few are saintly

Though fewer are evil. And every relationship has 'That Moment' which makes the other person want to do something truly horrible.

So Tara being related to any woman I was with would be...incentive to mind one's P's and Q's and hope she is a rational person with a sense of proportion (unlike the one in the story. Still, liked the character)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am from the BTB crowd

The only thing that would have made this better would have been if Cora had been named 'Sophie Williams'.

Short, well put together, and a good read, thanks.

As far as I'm concerned, let the consequences be as they may. This wife has dishonored her partner, but who cares if it's a man or woman who gets betrayed, affairs and infidelity are not just about the act of sex, they are about selfishness, greed, disrespect and disregard... just like rape is not an act of sex, but of violence, abuse and power.

The innocent victim is always fooled at first, but only because that person projects their standards and morality on their devious partner, so it is the trust and confidence that the two have traded, that often clouds the vision of the victim.

If a person cannot keep the promises they themselves have made, let your partner know the truth then walk away. Have some courage and honor. You may hurt your partner greatly, but not as much as you will when it all comes undone anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written?

What the hell is wrong with you people? The writing was horrible. The editing sucked the big one. The judge that edits this has no clue. The plot did not exist. The puncutation hardly existed, and was very bad when it did. The dialogue was horrible. The reason you clowns liked this was because a cheating wife was punished. A couple of men that went to a doctor because they had mental issued were killed for making a bad decision. This was juvenile as hell. It is sad that anyone could think that this was well done. How about this line, "you're scene supervisor. I know your also a witness" for an example of bad editing? Pathetic is the term for this childish story.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Well done

But very heavy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SHIT

This is complete shit! There is nothing more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Song

Yes, you had a few grammatical errors that should have been caught. But this was a departure from the usual story, although a bit more discussion about Cora's motives and history before her marriage would have helped us. But you also did not refer to "The Night that the Light Went Out in Georgia," where the little sister did not miss when she shot her gun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

Much better, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Score one for little sis

A very well written interesting story, I had to give it a rare 5. The wife's "I can't go without sex for over 3 days or somesuch", is definitely trite and almost a cliche. This I believe is the only weak point of the story. I would have liked it better if you had skipped the I can't go without sex when you are out of town bs but rather painted a picture of a self absorbed, self-centered, egotistical bitch which is much closer to what she was. Her total lack of remorse and guilt eventually doomed her but on the other hand no one could live with such a creature anyway.

The foresenic evidence trail was cleaver and of course sealed her doom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

But it could use an epilog. Much better read!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
Thank goodness....a decent LW story today.

Will be looking forward to more of your stories.

cloacascloacasalmost 12 years ago
Fascinating

And people wonder how a guy can walk into a theater and kill people. This kind of sickness is in the imaginations of a lot of people. This author has that deep in his head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it!

Just a fictional story but go-sister-go....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"(Many of you told me to get an editor and yes, ...

...I needed one. I found one and am quite pleased with the results."

Shame your Editor didn't teach you the difference between 'your' and 'you're'!

What you could now do with is a good Proof Reader, preferably one who can spell and speaks English as a native language!!

Sorry, so many errors only 3 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TO THOSE SICKOS WHO THINK KILLING IS REVENGE.

OVER SOME SEX?? WHAT A CROCK. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL KILL FOR ANY REASON THERE MIND THINKS IS THE WAY TO GO. NO PUSSY OR COCK IS WORTH KILLING OVER.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Comments to the commenters

I would at this time like to make a few comments of my own. Gale82 is correct in her assessment of violence and revenge. No one should take her to task for stating her opinion, after all I did ask for it. The debate on whether you would want to know, have as a girlfriend a woman like Tara is interesting. As I have known a few Tara's, most were men btw, I have to say you should probably not. Tara is amoral not immoral, amoral is worse. The ends never justify the means that is the path to pure evil. As for the commenter who called me sick and alluded to the killings at a theatre in the states, I think you have gone off the deep end. You must have missed my author's notes. We as humans comprise the very best and the very worst in our species, in every individual. Who can say what lurks in your subconscious. To compare a short story to that tragedy is appalling. But I will not erase your statement as I asked for it. To commenter who caught the reference to a song it was intentional that I not allude to it, I wanted to see if anyone else would. Finally to the person and persons who wanted an epilogue. The story does not need one. Ben is a victim he never has a chance to do anything and that was the point. As for Tara well when the forensics gets done she would probably find there is no such thing as a perfect crime. I would like thank you all for commenting even the ones I found disturbing.

ythebadgerythebadgeralmost 12 years ago
I'm new here

and I'm not American, so I have a couple of questions?

Do most Americans really believe that the only solution to a problem is a gun?

Is the shooting of two unarmed people in this story really something to be applauded?

There are a lot of delightful stories on here - some about genuine 'Loving Wives' and others about couples realising their fantasies. They are fun - and a few of them are actually stimulating.

'Revenge' of this kind is really sickening - even in fiction.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 12 years ago
ok story

but you still need an editor...or a proofreader who understands the language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no most americans dont, some use knives, clubs, poisons, like europeans

Actually a very good story with an excellent ending. The alternate ending would be the organization he works for abducting her, drugging her, and selling her into prostitution in asia or the middle east. For the idiot asking about guns in america, do you ever read your stories on crime in europe, get a grip and grow up. Bullets are cleaner, faster, and more effective, thats all

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
Superb.

Well written. She got what she deserved. Ignore all those who criticize this story as they are cucks... 5 star rating.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
liked it...but,

Keying us in to dude's thoughts while comstose was confusing but effective way to fill us in. Story could have been a bit longer but I like the "frame the cunt" angle. Four stars.

ythebadgerythebadgeralmost 12 years ago
"Bullets are cleaner, faster and more effective."

Spoken like the patriotic citizen of a country for whom the term 'friendly fire' was invented.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
"Ignore all those who criticize this story as they are cucks..."

Karan9876 - Is that the best you can do as a critic? Don't quit your day job, you clever bugger, you.

Really, what is it about being able to comment anonymously that makes people stupid??

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Dear ythebadger

For a brief moment, I contemplated actually answering your question under the mistaken assumption that it was a rational question, instead of the blatant gratuitous slam that it actually was. That moment passed, thankfully.

Most people do their hygiene in private and that should also include moral preening.

Have a nice day.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Guess we now need a Loving Sister category

I like this story. Concise, compelling, and interesting. Well done!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Good, except

Agree that Ben's comatose thoughts was an interesting device. Not sure why it ended with surgery. My big 'but' is killing two reasonably innocent guys to frame a tramp. There is the moral issue, of course, but also the practical issue also alluded to - murder is investigated much more carefully than other crimes. Is it that this is a game of Tara vs. the homicide squad? Good game, but a separate story! Using the sleeping grenade to immobilize her so Tara could dose her with LSD-25 and dump her naked downtown to establish either out-of-control drug use or insanity could get the slut into a mental institution, a much more ironic solution for a shrink! (I also like selling her to an Asian brothel...frustrate her sex drive with all those teeny cocks...OK - major apologies - consider that last 'aside' erased!)

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
I remember it now...

THAT'S THE NIGHT THAT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN GEORGIA! I gave it Five Stars!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Good story, the bad guys and the soon to be ex-wife lost and the good guy won and justice was done sounds good to me.Thanks for the entertainment. 5 stars all the way from me.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
not bad

I think you do need to find a better editor,the piece read roughly,it didn't flow the way it was written. It needed to be a bit longer I think,especially to get his reaction to what Tara did.Given he han't had time to process cora out of his heart,he would prob not be too happy.Need I also point out Tara might gave gone to jail as well as losing her license,in many places having sex with a patient is a crime,not just an ethics violation.

For the btb fan you could have had him confronting Cora in jail, to sink home she is fucked....as far as tara being found out depends on how closely it was investigated.Most cops and das given a 'slam dunk' like this won't look too hard,tara would need good pi's to get out of this.

shaman43shaman43almost 12 years ago
Nuts

I have had the misfortune to have killed other humans. I pay a price for that frequently. To kill for the kind of reason that is in the story is ridiculous. It is immoral. The punishment does not even fit the crime committed by the wife. The husband is the one in error for his injuries in the accident. The sister kills 2 people who were somewhat innocent of wrong doing if one subscribes to the vulnerability of patients to their shrinks and some of the drugs used by same. The sister is an amoral failed personality. Those who think that murder is excused by infidelity are morally corrupt themselves. Give it over and do us all a favor do not interact with folks that are human and secure in their own self worth.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Not even close to your best and the only fake "tough guys' who would like this...

....worm-eaten plot are idiots that never dealt with radical violence. Besides the fact that you ran through the description of how she set him up leaving a slam -dunk for the defense( how could she have done the killings with no trace elements of powder on her hands,- since she would have been showerless when the po-po showed next A.M., to say nothing about no motive,-Tara had one though eh?)-this was an insult to the TTB genre. And from one of my favorite writers. You should be ashamed, not answering stupid comments from mental midgets. I'm still wondering where the blanks into a pillowcase figure since blanks don't discharge powder like regular bullets and the pillowcase was never disposed of.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
P.S.- I realize that the author tried to purvey powder burn onto the...

....slut but like I said, any forensic worth shit would see through it.Reader who suggested framing for mental institution was on to something.

LBuddGLBuddGalmost 12 years ago
I'm assuming your tongue is back in place

......& outa your cheek. I enjoyed the story quite a bit. Seems a lot of people take this type story TOO seriously........you DID mean it to be a bit 'light', didn't you?

OHHHHH, by the way, is the electricity back on......IN GEORGIA? Watch out for "little sister"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still

...need an editor. The narration needs to be in the past tense while dialog of course remains in the present tense. Otherwise it reads like a campfire story or a joke you tell your buddies.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
Good story, but not great

The sociopathic sister character was interesting, but it would have made more sense for her to go after the wife.

As part of my crusade to save the language I point out that "your" is the possesive pronoun and "you're" is the contraction for "you are". Additionally, "whom" is the object of the predicate and "who" is the pronoun. That error is often made by people who are concerned with sounding smart rather than with being correct. It's like those who will use "him and I" when it should be "him and me".

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I was wrong!

A true Cruel Revenge Story. I thought only in the Modern Figaro Type Story the friend/relative can organize the revenge. I was wrong.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It cerainly is a different style of revenge story

But I enjoyed the way it all came about.

A good read, thanks for the story

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good for little sister...

I hope the bitch wife enjoys the life sentence that she will get. She will probably figure it out eventually but will be able to do nothing about it. Serves the cold bitch right. (Yes, I realize that it is just a story, a good one, too.)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CAN THE GOOD DOCTOR REBOUND

and save herself....an attitude adjustment is in her future, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cora's POV

would have been interesting,,,,,,

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Two down...

...and two to go.

Needs chapter 2.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5*

Needs to be turned into a Hollywood movie!

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Good Sister

Hey, when your wife turns out to be a lying slut, why should that mean your life is destroyed? She made the decision to ruin the marriage, and her own life. All the sister did was to carry out the sentence.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Intersting story perspective

Ben is a good guy and Cora appears to be one of those hyper intellectuals who can rationalize anything she chooses to if given a motive to do so.

She probably does love him = almost as much as she ;loves herself - and of course as a shrink she know how important it is to self actualize your feelings - LOL

So she should have no real problem rationalizing her future heh.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Re-read this Tale

Enjoyed the revenge. The slut skank whore wife had what's coming to her.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very inspirational storyline.

Playing with someone's emotions is dangerous business. Obviously, this story was an extreme example. Nonetheless, rage and passion can end up anywhere. This story was very pointed and brief but extremely well written.

mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Loved the story

Cora got what she deserved, enough said.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Well Done!

A real good story. You did a good job. I sure would like to have a sister like that. I always like to see the cheaters pay for their cheating-regardless of the reasons. People have to learn that actions have consequences. Maybe someday our court system will realize that. Thanks for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Wonder how Cora wil like Bubette, her new roommate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Speaking as an only child

I wish Tara was my little sister!

Oh and the whore wife got just what she deserved.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Reminds me

of MY little sister! Don't fuck with her family. Ever.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
I wonder when

We will refuse to take it up the ass from our judicial industry. Would Cora have been murdered if the wronged husband could actually get justice? Hell, I bet justice from the courts would end BTB as a genre.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
In the previous comment

Please replace murdered with burned.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
I wonder if we'll ever

Refuse to take it up the ass from our judicial industry? Would Cora have been framed with murder if the wronged husband could actually get justice? Hell, I bet justice from the courts would put an end to BTB as a genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1Moronman's

GARBAGE...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE NIGHT THE LITES WENT OUR FOR CORA

or you don't mess with little Sis. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@ SplitAces

Don't hold your breath waiting.

The divorce industry is well entrenched in the legal system.

It is far too profitable for the lawyers, and since the politicians are often lawyers themselves they are unlikely to go against the status quo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant.

Wish she was my sister! And to all of those that say this was over the top, FUCK YOU. you wimp lilly livered ass holes.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
we were warned

but this goes beyond revenge.

an opinion of another thinking man.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Vile garbage

Absolute trash!

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
i dont condone murder

but i have no sympathy for any of the villians in this story, love a good btb story and now Cora can get all the fucking she needs in prison

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
COME ON

Your going to leave the ending like this ??? Shit, at least you could have extended it to explain what happened to Cora thru the trial. Or, how she was liking prison and how she was getting screwed on a daily basis. in other words FINISH THE DAMN STORY. All in all I only gave you 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another pathetic jerkoff revenge fantasy

There is apparently some relationship between being an impotent closeted gay man and the thought that extreme violence is an appropriate reaction to marital infidelity. Get help.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago
i wander

mr anonymous sounds like a willing true cuck.

i would like to read how rest of this story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah buddy!!

The greatest short coming of this story was the lack of death for the other 2 assholes. And I would have loved to hear some more from the remorseless botch as she was headed to prison and losing her licence6.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Premeditated Murder

Whether it's the spouse or sister is never acceptable. She assumes the 2 men she killed knew the woman was married. What if they didn't know?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Network guru

Of course they knew. Always a risk having sex with a married woman. I'm also sure they would know it illegal for her to have sex with them. Just a bunch of idiots. Oh well...

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DID THE LIGHTS REALLY GO OUT IN GEORGA

and were they really innocent men, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
That's

a new one for me. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't understand what motive Cora would have had to supposedly murder those people. You need a motive, means, and other stuff. Without a motive a defense lawyer could pour some water on the DA's pipes...and fuck DAs.

I don't know the English terms, but when narration describes things as if they are presently happening (itself hard to accept since it's too tempting not to sneak a peek ahead to see what's around the bend), the first thing that comes to mind is, "I put on my robe and wizard hat." Seriously. Then I think of the PBS shows that have a narrator describe everything on the screen like it's for blind people. Then I have more abstract thoughts that coalesce around the idea of a play. Then I realize I've been distracted and try to read on. I don't know if there's a legitimate purpose for that voice other than what I described.

Sorry for ragging on that, I'll leave it at that. I thought the use of the thoughts interjected into the story was done well. And the idea for thoughts in surgery is fun to see play out. This Tara was described as amoral...like a psychopath. Why did she only target the single guys? Is it why there's no remorse? It would make the job easier to get done. It doesn't make sense on the humanity or efficiency levels. Ridding a cheater of their life and their progeny would be the melody of the eugenic harp. Uh, that's not a new concept is it...very wicked men, and some innocent ones, had their whole families wiped out. If they were wicked, it would be a favor to humanity and spare their children the same propensities...also prevents retribution from family. Her actions don't make sense, but I'll accept it's because she's a woman and move on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Motive

would be their silence.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Well.

This story did include

all necessary details.

But could have been

so much more.

Don't like cheating being

a death sentence.

But that's a writer's

choice, not a measure

of a story's quality.

4 out of 5 from me.

Would've loved it not

being a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY BRILLIANT!!!...

The only thing missing was Cora's sides of things detailing her terror and perhaps, final understanding that it was all a consequence of her own actions.

How long before little sister and big brother kill the other 2 assholes?

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Great

Loved this story! A great follow would be Cora's story when she realizes what has happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong

She shot the wrong men.You can't blame single men when something is offered them,but the three married men are the ones who should have been shot.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
replying to someone

Perhaps it isnt an offense to you that merits death, but this woman is a patent sociopath, unconscionable slut who thinks rules and consequences dont apply to her. Well i for one applaud the sister. family takes care of family and it is a direct result of the wife's actions her brother is near death. Nope not a bit of sympathy for any of em. they knew she was married you play you pay 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun

Except for the author's note, apparently intended to mollify the snowflakes to the point of accepting the feminist's family law Reich and value structure that says cheating women are not to be punished. Of course, men were killed here, but they were a means to the end of bring justice down on the bitch. The bastards did deserve it...being single doesn't give them a pass, and current law only defines just deserts for brain-dead lemmings.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 5 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

The wife didn't cause the accident. You divorce a cheating spouse, you don't murder her.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Simply super!

It's funny but reading through the comments, most of the critics are anonymous.

The real burn the bitch supporters have names!

I loved it! We need more revenge and less forgiveness, and as for the wimps!?

I think we need a section just for stories like this and another for the lowlife cucold mob.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

Some of your work just doesn't appeal to me, but this is one of my favorites. Brilliant!o

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Wish I knew Cora's resulting penalties. But anyway, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't suppose

You could give me Tara's number

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good little sister!

I like her. She's a keeper in many levels.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice

Good sister.5 stars.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
Good story.

Especially the ending quote - "Little sister doesn't miss when she aims your gun."

Almosr directly from a Vicki Lawrence song from the seventies: The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia.

It was good then and is good now.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Sister murders 2 guys who were just guys who were used by his wife and didn’t deserve to die for that. Wife probably spend life in prison. Husband is ok with it. All in all pretty sick family. Way over the top. Consider what the wife did.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Sis

I have a couple of sisters who are pretty formidable. Don't know if they would do this for me, but I hope I never have to find out. Timbo, guys shouldn't be screwing married women. Sometimes it.doesn't go well.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
End never justifies means BUT payback fine

Love these no holds barred stories

Somehow missed you

FTDS have no problem with stories as this

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I keep coming back to this story.

I really like that, especially the ending.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

As Just_Words said, this is one to keep coming back to. An alternate ending where Ben destroys her personally and professionally would be fun too.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

sometimes the best punishment is to suffer for a long time

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1Thinkingman@1Thinkingman
Part time writer although I haven't written in a few years.

story TAGS