No Respect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We told her it was too soon, Dad," said Tammy "because it is. We can't accept what she did to all of us. We told her that."

"I pointed out if I did something against a friend," Terri said, "I would most likely lose their friendship for life, and you want us to carry on as if nothing happened."

"I just told her to go to hell," Carl said. "She said who gave you the right to say that. I told her my Grandfather."

To change the subject, I said who wants McD's for supper. They all did. After my children had finished their homework, I called Trisha and explained what had happened. She said I shouldn't have been surprised. Although you hid it well, they saw how much you hurt.

It seems Stevens legal problems were getting to him. He told his legal team to resolve it as cheaply as possible Robert resigned and decided to sue me for the damage I did to his face. That Friday after my lawyer got some changes, I signed the contract and called Bill. We agreed to make the announcement the following Friday. I let the gossip lady know.

My mother decided to take the kids for the weekend. Trisha was busy on another case. I spent my free time hunting down a few that had quit. The two I thought the key to my plans of reorganization agreed to come back once I showed them my new contract providing the head of human resources resigned or was removed from her position. I learned that they had gone to her to warn her as to what Steven had been doing, and they were ignored.

It was a real hoot reading Mrs. Wong's comments. After disclosing the conversations with Debra and I word for word. She asked the readers for their thoughts.

Then she wrote: In meeting these two she said I had to wonder what Debra ever saw in Glenn. He comes across as a kind, loving, and considerate man. The type that any woman would want. Debra is a huntress always looking for more thrill and power from those who she will never be able to find the happiness she craves. She'll be what you want her to be because she doesn't know herself and is not comfortable in her own skin. She wears a mask with whoever she meets, and it is not the makeup on her face. Debra James used Steven Walker just as much as he did her. For them, that's what made their relationship work.

I thought as I read it, she's nailed it.

On Monday I contacted a service looking for a housekeeper to work Monday to Friday. With my new pay level, I could afford it. I called the chairman of the board, informing him what I learned. When he found out they were telling the truth she was let go. In talking to Trisha that night, I asked her if she knew anyone who was getting burned out working in her field. She asked me why. I explained that I was looking for a Human Resources Head as the one the firm had been fired. She said she knew of two that would be perfect in that area of business. I told her to have them both contact me.

On Friday morning the last Friday in May in front of the mass media, the Chairman of the Board introduced me as the new President. I told the media that we, as a company, had survived a staffing crisis and were emerging with a new team. I introduced the two new Vice Presidents explaining that both had resigned because of the conduct of the previous management team. I stated it's that kind of integrity from all our staff that we want from now on. I introduced the new Human Resources Head with stressing that we were the first organization to hire a former social worker for that position because we wanted to develop a moral and mental standard much higher than before. I asked Nora Richards, my former assistant, to stand up.

"It's our great pleasure to announce that Nora Richards has been appointed to the newly created position of Vice President dealing with all aspects of the commercial manufacturing end of our production team," I said

Nora received an outstanding round of applause. Thus, the message was sent that loyalty, and hard work meant something.

Debra fought the charge of bigamy and lost and is serving two years less a day. Steven settled all suits and is doing ten years. Robert is appealing his loss for the third time. Trisha Marsh and I are going steady, and the kids are pushing us for a wedding date.