No Restraint in November

Story Info
Failing in November with a wet dream that I couldn't resist.
1.1k words
4.17
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to her: If you're reading this I want you in your bed. Under your sheets when everyone's asleep. If you touch yourself, send me an audio clip. ENJOY the short read. I love you and I crave to touch you the way you like being touched.

__________________________________________________

It'd been a while since I was with her. 3 months to be precise and I know it'd be longer before I would get to see her since we were in different countries. Boy was It rough. From being that active sexually to absolutely nothing.

But as usual I took it in good stride, using my imagination and good old porn to bide my time of occupational abstinence.

Then November came along and I decided to partake in No Nut November, just to test by ability. To exercise self-restraint The first week went by with little to no cravings at all. After day 9 however I could feel the pressure building up. I would get hard at the slightest instance of provocation. Be it a fleeting thought or some stimulus through the free media stream that we know and love/hate today, Instagram and even Pinterest for that matter.

If guys like something, they will make sure girls are somehow included in it. Planes, cars, bikes, bongs, self-improvement, you will find an ass or 2 that wriggles its way into your feed. Not that I was trying to not have it there. I enjoy the eye candy.

This story however revolves around a single instance that I know started off as a dream and ended up with me edging myself to madness. The fringes along which you know you want to just explode into a violent shaky orgasm that would require the lights being turned on to go clean yourself up and possibly change your sheets and blanket too.

It's strange how clearly, I'm able to remember it because usually a dream fades from memory as the morning progresses until it's just vague and almost non-existent to one's recollection.

Dim lights where we could see little, but just enough of each other to admire and lust at. Our limbs extended as we ran them across our bodies, stripping off our clothing slowly enough to make each removal a renewal of pleasure as we uncovered skin. Skin that we could feel and lick as we made our way to fresh pleasure centres and creating ones along the way.

I knew how she felt around me. Unabashed to express herself sexually. Unhinged to do things that she enjoyed beyond what convention allowed. Mundane had no place here. That's what I loved about. it. She gained pleasure from giving pleasure, just like I did. Stroking myself while I lapped her juicy pussy up. Edging myself while I edged her with my tongue. Watching her writhe with unrestrained moans, her eyes closed as she felt wave after wave of pleasure. I watched her like I always did while I ate her out ravenously, masturbating shamelessly as I brought her to orgasm. She was just so sexy when she came into my mouth and in this dream, it was hyper accentuated. Every moan echoed and every lick like it was my dick pushing inside of her instead of my tongue.

In my room, under my Sheets I lay. My penis, fully erect without cognition. Blood circulating to pulse its veins as I involuntarily did lustful things in my wet dream. My physical body being rich with the blood of sexual arousal. A light layer or perspiration as the NZ summer night breeze flowed through my room windows. Shifting my position known only to my sprung bed as I went deeper into the realm of unbounded lust.

My lips wet with her cum. My fingers dripping as I guided them into her mouth. Not giving her time to recover. Not that she beckoned for it. Over here, there was no stopping. Only moving on to building her up to the next. Building myself up to explode. But not just yet. There was more pleasure to be had.

Having her legs around me, her wet pussy running across my thigh. Leaving trails of her sex all over my body. I loved it. I wanted to have her everywhere, in every which way. The thought of it drives me to the brink. To have her grab my cock and rub her pussy with it. Using it as a tool. I would have my tongue in her mouth as she moaned indiscernible words. Her breasts pushed up against me. My hands on her love handles as it moved to grab her ass. As if communicating to her to slip my cock into her beckoning pussy. We both wanted it, but every second we held back would increase our anticipation and carnal craving to fuck like the horny beings we were.

It's around here when I awoke. It was shear disbelief I felt when the realisation hit me that it was all a dream. How was it so real and how could I get back to it. I needed to.

I was back in that room. It smelt like sex. It smelt of us fucking. I smelt of her. My mouth tasted of her sex as I swallowed her uncontrolled moans. I don't know if we were on her bed or her couch. We were everywhere. I don't know if my hands were grabbing her breasts or spreading her cheeks. They were everywhere. Her hips gyrating on my cock as if to have her pussy engulf it to hit every spot that she could derive pleasure from. I couldn't be deeper, I couldn't pull her closer to me. I was at my deepest. Our rhythm matching to make my every thrust a gasp. Every gasp a moan. Every moan an opportunity to breath her in. Ripples of our repeated contact being felt through our torsos and thighs.

My imagination driving me crazy. I could taste her because I knew that taste so well. I could hear her moan. I knew that sound so well. It was like she was right there in the room with me as I fucked her to the brink and well past it. I kept stroking myself imagining her asking me to cum for her. She would say it into my ear before sticking her tongue into it depositing her saliva and just driving me to that massive orgasm. The orgasm I was about to have that I couldn't hold back. I didn't want to. I wasn't going to. I didn't. I didn't wash up either because I knew she would've swallowed every last drop and in my head that's exactly what she did.

We would wash ourselves the next morning perhaps.