No Secrets Pt. 05

Story Info
Trevor and Liz explore their new world.
4.6k words
4.57
6.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chapter 5

Saturday morning I awoke to an empty bed beside me. After our second round of sex the night before, Liz had got undressed and got straight into bed, asleep almost as her head hit the pillow.

It had been a big day for me too and I contented myself with spooning behind her, wrapping my arm around her and underneath her breast, listening to her breathing in and out.

I was conscious that it would be very easy for me to develop feelings for this woman beyond what we had agreed and I fell asleep myself with that on my mind.

I rose from the bed and threw on my briefs and trousers and made my way downstairs to where I could smell fried bacon coming from. As I got closer, I could hear Liz humming a song to herself, and was suddenly proud that I had done that for her. I felt ten feet tall.

"Morning gorgeous!" I said in my now familiar greeting.

"Morning handsome!" she replied as usual, beaming that perfect smile at me

"Didn't want to wake you but after last nights session and having no supper, I needed something to eat. Fry up?"

"Perfect." I replied and I made myself comfortable at the table, reading the local paper whilst she pottered around the kitchen.

Finally, she placed our food in front of us and we sat down to eat. She was right and I was famished, demolishing enough for two people almost on my own.

"So, what do you want to do today? As if I didn't know!" she mockingly asked

"Oh, I don't know, what to do? What to do?" I teased back at her

"Seriously, are there any other questions that you have?"

I pondered this for a second "HHmmm, I wouldn't mind hearing a bit more about what you like. Were you always this good at sex? How did you manage without it after John went away? Did you miss it?"

Suddenly, she looked rather sad and I kicked myself for being so insensitive.

Her voice was soft with emotion, "You never know if you are good or not Trev, often, how good you are is dependant upon the person you are with. I am not the same woman that was married to John for example, I have done things which changed me."

This intrigued me greatly as I couldn't imagine Liz doing anything that would 'change' her.

I pressed on the subject "Can you tell me what?"

"Not all of it," she said "but I can show you some of it." and with that stood and went upstairs.

I followed a pace behind her curious of what it was. Liz stepped over to her dressing table, opened a drawer and started extracting all sorts of cock shaped objects. They were dildos. Lots of dildos of various shapes and sizes, handcuffs, scarves and one thing that looked like a drill. It was slightly smaller than a drill and where the drill bit usual went though, there was a cream coloured flat disc. It had 'Vibrosage' written on the butt of it.

"I was honest with you when I said you were the first man I had been with since John. But, that doesn't mean I didn't have needs, like anyone. So, I had to get a bit, urm, creative.....Do you think I am a pervert?" she asked.

"What? No, not at all. You are no more a pervert than I am."

"Well I am not sure that's a good comparison." she chuckled.

I picked up a few of the dildos to take a look and then the drill type device "What's this?" I asked.

"Its called a massager," she said "you plug it in, put that large bit on your pussy and it vibrates. To be honest it's not easy to use on your own, more of a two-person job." she laughed, "It's meant for massaging aches and pains and isn't really meant for a pussy, but it feels amazing when you do. John's idea and he got it for me before he went on service training. He was worried I would need something to keep the home fires burning and thought this would do the trick."

"Can we have a go now?"

"Hmmm, my pussy seems fine now even after last nights hammering and, I am here to help." she said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She took off her robe to reveal her nakedness underneath and suddenly conscious that I was still partially dressed, I removed my trousers and briefs too.

"Plug it in here." she said pointing to a socket by her bedside cabinet and I duly obliged. At that point, Liz laid back on the bed, legs dangling over the side.

It started to buzz and vibrate immediately after I plugged it in and I almost dropped it. "Careful!" she said "its expensive that is! Now, kneel in front of me."

I positioned myself between her legs, just her lovely pussy in view.

"You may need to warm me up a bit. Kiss my legs like you did the other night." and so I started kissing her legs gently as she had shown me a few days before. "Hhhmmm'' she whimpered as I made my way up towards her slit.

"That's it, lick Liz's pussy, yes, like that, suck my clit Trev."

I could tell that the combination of my saliva and her pussy juices had made her more than wet enough so I removed my face and replaced it with the massager.

"Jeeeesssuuuuss!" she exclaimed, arching her torso and widening her legs to give me better access.

I kept the massager on her clit for a while, moving it up and down and then stuck a finger inside of her, which I quickly followed with another. With my other hand I explored Liz's pussy and ran my fingers up and down the inner walls of it until I felt a strange small patch of bumpier, rougher skin on the upper part of it. Curious, I ran my fingers over it as it felt different to the velvety smooth tunnel that I loved so much.

The reaction I got was instantaneous, Liz shrieked "There! Keep rubbing there! Don't you dare fucking move from there! I'm going to cum! GGGGGRRRRRAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Liz started to thrash as she usually did during an orgasm and I intensified my attention on her pussy contracting, wanting to see it and I brought my face down so that I could see it gripping my fingers as she came. Then, suddenly, she went completely taught and liquid shot straight out of her and hit me directly in the face. I was covered in pussy juices as she screamed out obscenities.

It took a good minute for her to come down from the high that she had just been on. I was worried that I might have hurt her until she started to laugh.

"Oh my days! That was the biggest cum I've had in my life! Good god, look, my legs are still shaking!"

I ventured up onto the bed with her "Glad you enjoyed it." I said through a pussy covered wet grin.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

"I've no idea," I replied, "I just felt this rough patch of skin and that's when all hell broke loose!"

"Well, lets just be saying you can do that again!" and we collapsed into hysterical laughter and lay on our backs for a while, staring at the ceiling.

"I didn't know you could spray me with pussy juice." I mused.

"I have always been a wet girl, as you probably know, but that's only happened a couple of times in my life and I have to get really worked up to get there. Not all women can do it, or want to do it for that matter."

She kissed me, hard and I realised I hadn't yet come myself this morning.

"What would you like?" she asked "I'm up for anything after that!"

"How about you being on all fours?" I suggested, thinking of her beautiful pussy being presented to me.

"That sounds wonderful, doggy is one of my favourites."

Liz got up on all fours, spreading her legs apart. Her pussy was shining, wet from her excitement and also coming so hard a minute ago.

I knelt behind her, marvelling at how sexy she looked, she turned her head to me.

"Now, I want a good pounding Trevor, I want to feel like that lovely cock of yours is in my throat."

I held my cock and aimed at her pussy, finding her hole with the head, letting the sensation of that it sliding gently inside of her fill me up.

Liz was getting impatient with me taking my time and started to push back against me.

"Come on Trevor, get it inside me," she whined, "I want to be fucked and fucked hard."

I teased her a little by getting almost to the point of entering her and then not, and then I finally had enough playing and thrust myself forward.

"Oh Jeesus that feels big." she said as I placed a hand on each of her hips and started giving her the pounding she had begged for. Her hands full of the bed sheet to secure herself against my thrusting.

"You want my cock don't you? I love fucking your tight little pussy." I said as I alternated the tempo of my thrusts.

"Yeeessss, I want it, I want it all!" she yelled.

I was settled on a steady rhythm but then noticed the massager still lying next to us on the bed. I leaned over, picked it up. Turning it on, I bent my arm over her thigh and up underneath her. I applied the end to where I thought her clit was as I continued to move in and out. It wasn't comfortable or easy but I got the response I hoped for.

"Oh my fucking looorrrd!" she screamed "Lower though, lower onto my clit."

"Take it yourself and get yourself off as I fuck you." I growled.

Liz took the massager, reached underneath herself and applied pressure to herself and my balls alternately, which felt weird and amazing at the same time, both of us building up to what we knew would be a delicious end. Even when she had it on her clit though, I could feel the vibration through the connection in our bodies.

"Oh, Oh god, Oh god....gonna.... gonna cum....big one again" she gabbled as I took both of her hips again and was now increased my pace, slamming my cock in and out of her.

Liz was shaking her head, side to side, willing me on as I enjoyed the feeling of fucking her from behind, enjoying the feeling of being in control.

I could feel both of our orgasms reaching the end when I sucked my thumb and thrust it into her puckered ass hole.

"Trevor!!!!!" she exclaimed as the combination of massager, cock and now thumb pushed her over the edge and she was shaking with the force of it. Her pussy pulsated forcefully, gripping and releasing my cock whilst I felt the liquid from her pussy run down our thighs.

Our bodies were slapping together as she continued to ride the wave of her climax and then she announced she was thought she was going to come again.

I beat her to it, bellowing as I emptied my balls into her and she cried again she had come when she felt my seed hit her cervix.

She fell forward, exhausted and I collapsed on top of her, my vision blurred and our bodies covered in sweat. I rolled off of her and we stayed, motionless for a few minutes. Liz then moved so her head was on my chest and my arm was around her. It felt incredible.

"Were going to have to give the fucking a break love," she murmured, "I won't be able to walk at this rate. However....." and she moved forward and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. It didn't take long for it to come back to life or for her to coax another load out of me and into her mouth.

"There, now we are even," she smiled "although I still have to pay you back for that thumb in my arse."

The rest of the day we spent doing nothing. We actually got dressed and I attended to some of the things around her house that I had noticed needing fixing.

Then, Liz and I went to see my mother after I had snuck back next door to get some clean clothes.

My mother was in a weird mood when we arrived together and she eyed the pair of us suspiciously.

"How strange that you both are here at the same time?" she said aloud to no one but herself.

"Not really Mum, visiting hours are the same for everyone and the bus is on reduced service over the weekend so we were bound to catch the same one."

This seemed to alleviate her inquisitiveness somewhat but Liz and I did share a concerned glance at each other when she wasn't looking. With about an hour of visiting to go, Liz announced that she had to get on with 'things to do' and left mother and I together. We shared some more small talk for a bit.

"Eating well? You look different." she asked.

"Very well, Liz is a great cook, not as good as you of course but I am lucky to have two such ladies to look after me."

"Still, there is something different about you. You seem.....happier. Sunnier."

"Do you think so?" I said, desperately searching for a reason why I might be sunnier than I was usually, "well, I am getting to know people better, Annie in work for instance."

"Oh!" my mother interest peaked instantly at the mention of a girls name, "are you two an item now?"

"No mother," I said wearily " I just mean that I am finding it a bit easier to talk to people in work and gave her as an example."

"Oh, that's a shame, I like Annie." she said lightly.

After a while I figured I could also make my escape and so I made my excuses by saying I needed to catch the bus, gave her a kiss and scampered out of the ward.

Downstairs, Liz was waiting with a worried look on her face.

"Did she say anything?"

"No, don't worry. I gave her a bit of false hope by dropping Annie's name into the conversation. She will focus on that rather than anything else."

"Bit of a dark horse you aren't you? You know more than you let on."

I chuckled "I've had a steep learning curve! C'mon, lets get back."

That evening, as we were having dinner, Liz had a serious look on her face. It was obvious that she wanted to raise a subject but didn't know how to.

"Spit it out Liz," I said, "no secrets here remember."

"Well, I wondered if you would do something for me tonight?" she whispered.

"I was planning on doing lots of things for you tonight, but can you be a bit more specific?"

Finally, after a beat or twos silence, she blurted out "Will you tie me up?"

This wasn't what I was really expecting but thinking back to the contents of her dressing table drawer, I really should have known that this was something that she liked.

"Of course. But I don't know how so you will have to show me."

"Lets go now then as it might take some time." and we almost sprinted to the bedroom.

"This goes against everything I have taught you," said Liz, "and it almost certainly is something that you should never attempt without talking to your partner first."

She moved to the drawer and extracted the various bits and pieces she had a day or so before and laid them out on the bed.

She explained further. "I have a fantasy where I am ravished by a stranger. Its not something that I have had the chance to play out for real and its just occurred to me today that after tomorrow when your mum gets home, I very well may not get another chance. I want to take that chance with you."

I stood there silently and nodded for her to continue "I want you to wear this mask," she said holding it up, the type of thing you would find in a masquerade ball, "I want you to tie me up and......and rape me."

"NO!" I said shocked, "I won't do that! That's something I can never do Liz, least of all to you."

"Listen honey, I know you are not actually raping me, it's just a fantasy is all, but this is the only way I can get that feeling safely and try it. You did ask earlier if there was anything that I would like and this is it."

I wasn't looking at her but finally mumbled, "Hhhmmmm, I did say I would do anything for you. What's involved in this then?"

"Well, I will be in here, and you will enter the room, preferably without me knowing and surprise me. I want you to play out the role of the villain, subdue me by tying me up and then you can do what you want. I will protest and try to stop you but you must force me."

I was worried, "How do I know what's fantasy and what's not? What if you change your mind?"

"Good point, perhaps we could have a word, a word one of us could say if either felt the line had been crossed and which would bring a halt to it straight away. What about the word, err....Red?" she said looking around the room. I could see that she had gotten this from her red underwear still strewn across her dressing table chair.

"So, if one of us says 'Red', we stop immediately." to which she nodded.

I took the mask and said "Better get into character then." and walked to the bedroom across the hall.

There was a mirror in the room and I looked at myself. I could sort of see what my mother had meant earlier on. I looked more confident, more assured, more upright, more adult and I realised how far I had come in less than a week.

I put the mask on and decided to remove my shirt, shoes and underwear. All would be a hindrance so I dispensed with them but put my trousers back on. I roughed up my hair a bit and was almost about to remove my belt when I thought better of it, might come in handy later.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to make my move and started to venture back across to Liz's bedroom, making sure to avoid a squeaky step which I knew was there.

Her door was ajar and I peaked through the gap to see her with her back to me, sat at her dressing table. I realised there was only one way to approach her without alerting her through my reflection in the mirror and so set about that path, ensuring I didn't make a sound.

Finally, I was within distance to her and in one swoop, leapt behind her simultaneously gripping her around her mouth with one hand and pinning her arms to her sides with the other, I could see her eyes wide in the mirror and she screamed out but this was muffled by my hand.

"Quiet!!" I hissed at her, "Shut up whore!"

She went silent and just looked at the reflection, a petrified look on her face.

"You know what I want."

She shook her head and mumbled "Let me go!" through my hand

"I don't care what you want, I know what I want and you are going to give it to me."

I dragged her to her feet and across the floor to the bed. She started to put up a fight, an unexpectedly strong one but she was no match for me.

I forced her onto her back on the bed where the drawer contents were close. I figured she would scream as soon as I released her mouth so I straddled her, pinning her arms in place whilst keeping one hand clamped across her mouth. With my free hand, I grabbed a couple of the scarves and shoved one into her mouth, tying that one in place with another one.

"If you put up a fight, I will kill you." I sneered and instantly her body lost all tension.

I grabbed the handcuffs and threading them through a bar in the bed headboard, secured her hands. Now the top half of her body was tied, that just left her legs.

I got off of her, grabbed another two scarves and tied them in slipknots so that they wouldn't come free to the corners of the bedframe. Liz was now completely tied up and she was starting to struggle again against the restraints but to no avail.

I removed my trousers and showed her my hard on. Her eyes widened as I moved closer to her. She had told me this went against everything that she had told me so the rulebook went out of the window and I moved straight to satisfying myself.

She was wearing a pair of lacy knickers, which I tore off of her. I don't know whether that strength came naturally or from the additional adrenaline coursing through my body but afterwards I thought it must have looked pretty impressive.

She was now naked from the waist down. I moved upwards on the bed and positioned myself besides her head, my cock level with her gagged mouth "Scream and it will be the last thing you do." I whispered in her ear as I slipped the gag from her mouth.

"You bastard!" she cursed "You can't do this to me! Don't you have a decent bone in your body?"

"The only decent bone I have is this one," as I showed her my cock "its one you will be very familiar with by the end of the night. If you do as I say, I will let you go. Now, open that mouth of yours."

12