No Secrets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me for a second and then, slowly, opened her mouth. I thrusted my cock into it and proceeded to fuck her mouth, there is no other way to put it. I held her head in place as I used it as a tool of pleasure, her eyes watering with the force I was using.

Finally, I withdrew and positioned myself over her, ready to fuck her and she spat in my face.

That shocked me and it took me a second to recover my composure "You will pay for that." I said quietly, and I could see that this scared her a bit.

I moved into position and just speared her with my cock.

"UUUgggghhhh!" she cried as I rapidly moved in and out of her, increasing the power of my penetration after each stroke.

"Please don't! I'm begging you!" she panted, her body though, betrayed her, as her pussy got very wet, very quickly.

I was pumping in and out when I saw my belt lying with my trousers on the edge of the bed and an idea popped into my head. To this day I don't know how or why this occurred to me, if I was playing the role or it was just me, all I do know is that I followed my intuition without hesitation.

I drew the belt from the trousers, put it into a loop and untied the scarves holding her legs in place. She started to fight so I had to work quickly. I slid the belt over her legs and pulled it tight so that both of them were secured at the ankles and her legs came together in front of me. I was still in her as I pushed her legs backwards towards her chest.

"Oh you sick fuck!" she said, "what are you doing now?"

"You'll find out." I said, as I was now able to control her legs with one hand by gripping the belt. I pushed her legs further forward so that my cock slipped from her gushing pussy, forward until her ass hole was visible.

Liz must have known the instant that I dropped out of her and her legs went back towards her that this was my objective as she froze.

"No, not that! No one has ever been in there! No, I am begging you, please!!!"

'Red' hadn't been uttered so far so I took this as a go and moved the head of my cock against her puckered hole. I looked down and could see it was covered in pussy juice and started to push forward.

Liz's ass put up some resistance but purely from the amount of her cum which has been running down her legs, it slowly gave way to my pressure and I felt the head slowly get past the resistance and pop inside her.

"Oh Goooodddddd! I am such a slut!" she cried.

"Shut up and take my cock in your arse, whore!" and I pushed forward further. I must say, I found this situation quite liberating, in not having to think and consider what Liz would or wouldn't like other than listen for a code word.

"Ggggrrrrrrr!" she mewed as I started pumping slowly, pussy juices still coming of her and running between her thighs.

Her arse felt amazingly tight as I grabbed a dildo with my non belt controlling hand and pushed it all of the way into her weeping pussy, alternating between moving it back and forth where I could with my own thrusts. I could feel the dildo's progress on my cock and that just made the sensation even more hedonistic than it already was.

Liz was shaking her head wildly "No, No, NOOOOOO! I am going to cum, I shouldn't be cumming!! I'm a good girl, I shouldn't be cumming! No, No, NOOOOO!!!!" and at that moment the dam burst for her, and Liz and I came together.

I felt her body go taught and then massive shuddering ensued as her groin struggled to handle the ferocity of her orgasm as I pumped again and again my seed into her.

I withdrew and my cock, bright red with its exertion, slopped out of her arse as I pulled back and off of Liz and growled "I am leaving you here till someone comes, I am a man of my word." and went back to the spare room where I threw the mask onto the bed.

When I returned to the room a minute or so later, I was 'Trevor' again and I untied Liz. She was very quiet as she sat on the edge of the bed, and I silently sat a couple of feet from her. I guessed that we would be forced to have a conversation about what happened. I was worried that I had gone too far, and it might have affected our relationship and this thing we were in was going to come to an even more premature end than the day after tomorrow. However, I needn't have worried.

"That was great, fantastic and everything I hoped," she reassured me "but now I have done it, I don't think I will want to do it again."

"Me either." I agreed.

12