No Secrets Pt. 10

Story Info
The emergence of Trey.
3.7k words
4.58
5.5k
5
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chapter 10

It was Thursday and I had only a week or two to get myself ready for my course. There were books and stationery that I would need for the learning parts of my apprenticeship at the school I was attending in London as well as overalls, boots and safety gear to get for the practical parts of the course with machinery and tools.

I had arranged to swop my day off from Saturday to Thursday instead for that reason, so went into town to obtain all of the things I would need. I got to say, it was likely I was going to forget something, as I was incredibly distracted all day from the discussions with mother and Liz of the night before.

I caught the bus back late in the afternoon, loaded up with shopping, my mind focussed totally on what that night might bring. Lots of things were going through my head, good and the potential bad and how, if that happened, things might play out.

I got back to the house at 5.30 and went through to the kitchen. There was no one there but there was a note. It read 'Dearest Trey, Emm and Lila would love the pleasure of your company this evening. Please come over to Lila's at 7.30pm via the back door if you dare. Love, Emm and Lila xxx. P.S. Don't forget the mask'

There, on the table was the mask. This filled me with a bit of trepidation as the last time I had worn it, it was for Liz's rape fantasy and I had to say, although I enjoyed myself, it wasn't something I was particularly keen to revisit as it wasn't my sort of thing, not least with my mother.

However, I thought back to our conversation the night before and reasoned that my mother hadn't mentioned anything about sharing that type of fantasy but had said that she wanted to masks worn to separate us from the reality of who we were to each other. After I had reasoned it out, I felt more comfortable, not least that if I wanted to I thought, I could back out when I got there.

I went upstairs, had a bath and took some time to decide what I was going to wear. I finally decided that a plain shirt and trousers would be fine, but I would forgo the underwear in the expectation that it would only get in the way and delay things.

Time seemed to stand still as I watched the clock count down to 7.30 and at 7.25 I couldn't wait any longer, I collected the mask from the kitchen table and made my way over to Liz's house via the back garden.

The kitchen was empty when I got there, not a sound coming from anywhere. I donned the mask, adjusting it so it would not slip and made my way to the stairs.

"We're up here Trey." I heard Liz call softly down to me and my heart was hammering about what I would find when I got to her room.

I walked into Liz's bedroom and was struck dumb for a second. It was darkish as the curtains were closed but enough evening light was breaking through gaps as well as some subtle lamps to give my eyes enough to work with.

There, on the bed, was my mother, in a mask, wearing a blue girdle and bra set, same colour as the scarf I had given her yesterday and matching in style, the red one that was Liz's favourite, the one she had worn the first time we fucked. She had done her hair and make-up and her look was rounded off by black heels and stockings.

Liz was standing by her dressing table, wearing the same ensemble but with the red one of course and a matching mask and make up. Together they looked like sisters as I took in the view. For years after I would get hard just picturing them in my head dressed like this but at the time, it was almost magical.

"Oh Trey," whispered Liz sexily, "we've been waiting ALL day for you. How could you be so cruel to make us wait ALL day?"

"We have just been so bored that we didn't know what to do with ourselves." said my mother and with that, she stuck her hand suggestively down the front of her knickers.

"Now, now, Emm," said Liz striding over to the bed, "what did we agree?"

"That we would wait," said my mother in a sulky, kittenish voice "that Trey would tell us what to do when he arrived."

I realised that this little play had been set up for my benefit and that if I played my cards right, I could get them to do probably anything that evening.

Speaking for the first time I said, "You both had better come over here and undress me then." and with that, both women made their way in my direction.

They stood, one to each side of me and started running theirs hands up and over my chest. I let them, not touching them myself. Patience I told myself, patience.

I felt Liz quickly undo the buttons of my shirt and then it was off me, both of them moved closer in and I had one in one arm and one in the other.

I moved to kiss my mother and she lifted her head towards me. Our lips met and our kiss grew from a tender one to us exchanging tongues.

I moved to do the same to Liz and I felt one of them undo the buttons on my fly. Finally, the weight of the garment lost its argument with gravity and they dropped to the floor.

I heard an intake of breath from my mother as she realised I didn't have briefs on and my manhood was there in all its glory.

Finally, I let my hands start to wander over their bodies, one hand on each, giving them equal attention. My mother's ass felt especially delicious as I groped her hungrily.

Liz moaned into my mouth as I touched her bra enclosed tit and I knew she was very turned on. She must be soaking I thought as I resisted the urge to run my hands down to her knickers to check.

My mothers' hand couldn't resist any longer and I felt her fingers wrap themselves around my cock with a vice like grip. She was shaking from undertaking this act, likely knowing that conventionally it was forbidden but her excitement and body overriding the reasoning behind it.

I didn't want to come too soon though and so I broke my kiss with Liz and said to her dominantly, "I want to see you fuck her."

Liz stepped back and walked sexily behind my mother. I saw her hands appear under my mothers armpits and run their way across her torso, massaging her breasts through the material of the bra and then down over her girdle towards her pussy. Liz ran her hands forward, then down, snagging the sides of her knickers and removed them in front of me to present a newly trimmed pussy, exactly as Liz usually did hers.

My mother arched herself backwards, and Liz made her way back up and started kissing her neck and shoulders, mother silently worshipping the attention she was getting, her own hands now transferred from me to Liz's groin area.

I took the chair from Liz's dressing table, placed it strategically for the best view and sat down as they made their way over to the bed.

Liz and my mother clambered up onto the bed, kneeling in opposition as they started to touch one another. They started to kiss, first gently and then more aggressively. Liz reached round and undid mothers bra and removed it and my mother then did the same.

If I was a virgin and hadn't seen the amount of action I had done over the past week, I would have come on the spot I thought.

Liz brought her face down to mothers tit, both of their nipples on stalks, and took mothers left breast in her mouth and sucked suggestively on her nipple. My mother moaned and said "Oh Lila." softly and moved her hand towards Liz's knicker covered groin.

"Oh god." Liz murmured deeply as my mother ran her finger up Liz's lace covered slit. I was silently rubbing myself at this point, not wanting to get too turned on so that I came but not being able to avoid the erection that I had.

"I want to see you eat each other." I ordered, knowing that the faster I moved this along, the faster I would be in one of them.

"Wait" I said before they moved, "I want to see you both." and got up and moved the full length mirror that sat in the corner of the room so it was behind the bed and I could see both sides.

Liz collapsed onto her back, her head towards me at the edge of the bed and my mother removed Liz's knickers, tossing them onto the bedroom floor. She then proceeded to swing a leg over Liz's face, and I was presented with a first-class view of her ass and pussy. I checked the mirror and saw my mothers mask covered face dip and her tongue appear, giving Liz's pussy a long stroke.

"Jeeeesssssuuussss." Liz hissed as she wrapped her hands over the top of mothers hips and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Mother moaned as she felt Liz's own tongue on her and Liz started sucking on her clit now with abandon. Then, she took her tongue, firmed it up and started to fuck mother's pussy with it. I took note of that one to try another time as my mother seemed to love it. They worked at each other for a few minutes, moaning their appreciation for the oral pleasure each of them was deriving out of it.

I couldn't take much more and worked my way over to the decadent sight that lay before me. I stood, cock in hand and held it just behind mothers ass and over Liz's head. She could see from close up that a simple push and I would be inside her but my mother however, was head down, concentrating on Liz so wasn't expecting it.

I waited for a second of this to register with Liz and I moved forward, parting my mothers pussy lips and returning to my place of origin.

"Oooohhhhhhh, fuuuuuccccckkk Trey!" mother gasped as she felt my cock enter her and push past half way in a single stroke "That's so big!"

"Don't stop Emm! I'm going to cum in a sec!!" shrieked Liz as the sight she had seen had obviously hit the right notes.

I let her get used to my cock and then I started to increase my momentum, eventually hammering into my mother, gripping her hips and pulling her into me so she didn't move too far forward "Uuugghhh....Uuuugghhhh.....UUUUUGGGHHHH!" her voice muffled from the contact she was giving Liz's pussy.

Liz herself had no problem voicing a commentary to what I was doing in between feeling her own orgasm build, "He's fucking you Emm, EErrrggghhh! Treys got his cock inside you, EEERRRGGGGGGGHHHH!, you haven't even had the whole lot yet Emm, he is going to fill your pussy to the brim when he comes, Eeeerrrrggghhh, Eeeerrrrggghhh, EEEERRRGGGHHHH! OH SHIT, OH GOD, HERE I CUM EMM! EMM! CCCCUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIGGGGGGG!!!" at which point she started bounding so hard she almost bounced my mother off the bed.

I could see mother was close as well, but I wanted to see her in the reflection as she came and so after Liz's orgasm had passed, I took one hand and wrapped mothers hair until it, gently pulling her back so that she was arched up towards me. Her face, chest and breasts came into view as she was lifted her head from sucking Liz's clit and her moans were getting louder. Her mouth shaped into an 'O', her chin wet with Liz's come and her own saliva. I could see that my on-going assault on her pussy and Liz's review of my performance was taking her to the edge quickly, her tits swaying back and forth with my thrusts.

"Oh! Oh god! This feels so fucking good! Your cock feels so fucking good! Fuck me Trey, fuck me from behind like a whore! Oh god here it is! UUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!" she groaned and came hard whilst I held onto her hair and rammed her viciously.

Miraculously, I hadn't yet come although giving my mother an orgasm almost put me on the road to one. I pulled out and Liz was on my mothers pussy like a shot, sucking and licking up and down all of it. It was then my turn as she took my cock in her hand, bent her head up to get into the right position and took me as far as she could into her throat. She gagged as I thrust in and out a few times and I finally withdrew as I wanted to come in my mothers pussy.

I took aim with my cock and slid effortlessly back in as far as I could go, my mother grunting as I did so. She used Liz's spread knees in front of her to brace herself and pushed herself more upright to alleviate the pressure on her hair and I let it go, taking her by the hips again.

I slowed down the urgency of my thrusts as I wanted to enjoy every minute of this. Liz had manoeuvred her hand behind my mothers thigh and was rubbing her clit.

"Cum for him again Emm, cum for him again, I want to suck his cum out of you when he does it, I want all of that tasty cum in my mouth, fuck her harder Trey, make her cum again and fill her up, harder Trey!"

I felt my orgasm rising and started to pump harder, my mother was whimpering obscenities in my direction, willing me on, telling me she wanted my come in her pussy and that she wanted us to come together.

As I felt her orgasm hit her, that was it for me, "I'm cumming in you!" I bellowed and I let it go, thrusting harder and pulling her back towards me with force.

My mother was still shrieking but Liz had gone quiet and then I realised this was because she was lapping at mothers pussy, getting as much of our combined, escaping cum into her mouth.

After a few seconds and we had finished coming, mother collapsed off to the side of Liz, panting. She looked exhausted, her hair and make up messed up completely with our exertions.

Liz was on her back gazing up at me, "That's got to be the most fucking erotic thing I have ever done......Lets do it again!"

I looked down and said, "Turn around so your pussy is facing me." and Liz spun around excitedly, her legs draped over the side of the bed.

"Close your eyes." I said as I went over to the dressing table drawer and quietly pulled out the massager. My mother, by now recovered a little, could see what I was going to do but Liz of course was oblivious.

"You heard what she said," I ordered my mother "she wants the cum out of you. Sit on her face."

My mother got to her knees and straddled Liz's face. Her mouth went to work straight away, lapping up the juices running down mothers thighs.

I made sure the switch was to off as I plugged the massager in and went back to Liz's open legs and knelt down before them. Mother groaned as Liz's attention to her pussy was beginning to get her started again.

I decided that I would lure Liz into a false sense of what was going to happen by licking her pussy and so started lightly kissing the inside of her thighs, her legs draped over each of my shoulders. She was murmuring her appreciation as well as my mother groaning.

I started to flick at her clit with the tip of my tongue and inserted two fingers into her. I knew the spot that I was looking for, that rough patch of skin about two inches inside the upper wall of her pussy. Finally, I found it and started to rub my fingers back and forth, almost in that 'come here' motion, this instantly stepped things up for Liz, "I fucking love it when you do that." I heard her groan and went back to servicing mother.

Mothers eyes were on stalks watching me get to this point, eager to see what I was going to do next, as well as Liz's attention on her, it was all getting her breathless.

Just when Liz thought I was going to make her come with my tongue, I continued with my finger motion inside of her, leaned back and with my free hand grabbed the massager, turning it on and instantly placing the flat, vibrating end of it on Liz's clit.

The reaction was instantaneous "OH MY FUCKING LORD!!!!" she screamed into mothers' thigh and after a few seconds, the orgasm ripped through her.

Her pussy had gripped my fingers for a long hard second before cum ejected itself from her pussy onto my fingering hand and up my wrist. Her pussy spasmodically holding and releasing my fingers as her sex tried to cope with the climax she had just reached.

I wasn't finished as I had regained my erection for a few minutes by now and decided that I was going to deposit my second round of cum into Liz. I rose up, bringing the back of her knees off my shoulders and into the crook of my elbows with me.

"Hold her ankles." I growled at my mother who was starting to shake with her own orgasm. She complied and pulled Liz's legs apart for me and I wasted no time in getting my cock inside of her.

As I thrust into her, I leaned forward and took my mothers rock hard nipple in my mouth and sucked hungrily.

All three of us were getting a simultaneous seeing to now and I knew I wouldn't be able to last long in this position so concentrated on coming for a second time that night.

The sounds coming from both women were amazing and I felt Liz come again on my cock, pushing me over the edge and I pumped what I had into her willing slit. My mother too was coming again, and she let go of Liz's legs as she did so, lifting my chin and kissing me forcefully as she gasped through it.

Finally, I came to a stop and withdrew from Liz's sopping red pussy and sat back on the chair, exhausted, sweat shining on every part of my skin.

Mother flopped onto the bed and Liz didn't even move, just moaned as she stared up at the bedroom ceiling. Nobody moved or said anything for a few minutes.

"I think we are going to only be able to do this once a week," Liz wailed, "I don't think I can do that more often than that......Oh look, there is cum everywhere" she said examining her pubic area and thighs. "Do you want to lick this off me Emm?"

Mother was silent, and I thought it was the fact that she was still recovering before she said, "I don't know, I've never tasted that before, never even had one in my mouth before either."

Liz sat straight up, "You're kidding me? You've never had a cock in your mouth?"

"No," she said quietly "Don't know how to. What if I do it wrong?"

"You don't know what you are missing!" Liz exclaimed, "Here, let me show you." and with that, she got up, walked over to me, dropped to her knees in front of the chair and took my limp cock into her mouth.

My mother was watching avidly as Liz bobbed her head up and down whilst also using her hand on the base. She released me, "Your turn." she said to my mother.

My mother got to her knees as Liz had and I looked down. Before me, I had my two goddesses, worshipping my cock. Mother took me in hand like Liz had done and then gingerly placed me into her mouth. Liz's oral attention had brought me back to life and I was big again by this point. Liz was giving my mother pointers like massaging my balls with her other hand and using various techniques with her tongue as she gave a long slow blow job.

"I'm getting close." I said, in case she wanted to take her head off me but Liz had her hand on the back of mums skull and was forcing it down faster and faster until I finally released my load.

My mother started to cough on the amount of cum I had deposited, and it was running out of the sides of her mouth as she struggled to cope with the volume. Finally, Liz let her head back up and said, "Now swallow it." which my mother duly did.

"How was that?" she asked eagerly

"It was nice!" my mother said grinning, "I really liked it!"

"I think you should take the opportunity to practice over the next few days Emm," said Liz mischievously, "It will keep Trey fulfilled as well. However, I am knackered though so I think we should call it a night here."

I got up and collected my clothes and left my mother and Liz to sort themselves out and made my way back to our house. I didn't hear my mother come back in, so I don't know if she stayed with Liz or not, but I was sound asleep in minutes.