No Secrets Pt. 09

Story Info
Trevor makes an arrangement.
2.3k words
4.38
5.9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chapter 9

I left for work the following day knowing that it was going to be busy. I had my date with Annie in the evening but knew I wanted to be home to talk to Mum and Liz as well.

The day in work was pretty busy as well. End of the summer period was here and the house was going through it's seasonal changes such as shuttering the windows, making sure supplies like coal and wood were stocked. The usual sorts of thing.

I knew I wouldn't be spending much time at the house over the next few months as my engineering course was about to begin and that would limit my time being able to work so I resolved to put in extra effort to ensure that nothing would be left unfinished.

Due to my focus on work, I didn't really speak to anyone all day other than to pop my head into the kitchen to tell Annie that I would meet her outside the cinema at 6pm.

At the end of the day I used one of the staff bathrooms to spruce myself up a bit and walked down to the cinema and bought two tickets for the evening showing of "The Big Sleep". I also happened by the women's clothes shop and took the opportunity to pick up something for mother and Liz. I got some advice from the assistant, a rather attractive brunette in her late 20's and picked up a couple of scarves, one red and one blue, the sort of thing you can use as an accessory to an outfit. I thought that they would make good gifts for when I returned home later. Not to leave her out, I picked up some chocolates for Annie from the shop next door.

Annie duly appeared just before 6, I gave her a kiss and her chocolates, and then we made our way into the cinema.

I wasn't going to make the mistake of rushing things again so decided I would let her choose where we would sit. She chose a row 3/4 towards the back of the cinema, not exactly in the back row but close enough so we would not be lit up by the screen.

As the lights went down, I put my arm over her shoulder, and she then snuggled into mine. Being fairly tall has its advantages and this was one of them as it was easy for her fit into the crook of my arm.

She looked up at me and we shared a long lingering kiss, something my cock could not mistake for anything other than passion. I didn't adjust my hands or anything, just gently stroked her hair as we made out. To be honest, we were not really watching the film and it would be a few years before I would actually get to see it.

After about 20 minutes, I felt Annie rest her hand on my lap, gently massaging my cock through my trousers. She continued to play with it until the usherette came around to sell her wares. Annie straightened up and we went back to feigning interest in the film again before the usherette moved back down to the front of the auditorium.

As soon as the coast was clear, Annie shot back to where we had been only this time, she undid my fly and snuck her hand inside. Annie's hands were pretty small, so it felt different and delicious for her to struggle to get her fingers completely around the girth of it.

"Jesus, this thing is enormous." she whispered as she started to move her hand up and down.

I moved my hand to cup her breast and was massaging it softly, until the unmistakable presence of a hardened nipple appeared in her top. I enjoyed tweaking it a little and Annie's breathing deepened. After a few minutes of this, I could tell that I was going to blow my load, I bent down and whispered as much in Annie's ear. To my amazement, she sped up her action and I passed the point of no return, thrusting my hips into her hand to maximise the feeling.

Annie had covered the head of my cock with her hand and I had come directly into it. She withdrew her cupped hand from my trousers and wiped my cum off her hand into her handkerchief.

She looked up at me and whispered, "I thought I owed you that one for sending you home all horny last night." and winked.

"Thank you." I said and gave her another long kiss.

The film ended and I suggested that I walk her home and we could share some chips on the way which she thought was a great idea. We walked hand in hand and shared some more details about ourselves that the other did not know, things like where we came from, went to school, hopes for the future etc.

I had to say, I had a great time and after kissing her goodnight, I promised Annie we would go out again on Sunday, this time to the local fair which was in town.

I caught the bus home in order to get back as soon as I could. When I walked in, Liz and my mum were at the table.

"Trevor! There you are," my mother said, "We were wondering where you were. How was your date?"

"It was good," I said, "we went to see that new flick at the cinema."

"Oh that's nice dear. Have you eaten?" said Liz

"Only some chips but I am not hungry anyway thank you."

There was a bit of an awkward silence when I remembered the scarves. I had the shop wrap each one separately and presented them.

"This one is for you," I said to Liz as I passed her the red scarf, "as I know it's your favourite colour."

"And this one is for you," I said to mother passing the blue one, "as it matches your eyes."

Both women were delighted, and a little shocked, by the gifts that I had given them.

"Why have you bought us these Trevor?" my mother asked.

"No reason, just to say thank you for everything you do for me and let you know I've been thinking about you both." I shot a knowing glance at Liz as I said this and she gave a little smile.

We spent the next hour or so on small talk before my mother finally brought up the subject I had most interest in that night.

"So, I have filled Liz in on our conversation last night, although she had an idea anyway from hearing me in the throws of passion." she raised an eyebrow in Liz's direction at this point.

"Its now down for us to decide how we take this forward. Liz, would you like to start?"

"Not really Margaret, I am happy to go along with whatever you both decide." and she lapsed into silence, obviously aware that she could be walking through a proverbial mine field and making the wrong move prove disastrous, something I myself was very conscious of.

"Very well, the way that I see it is this. All three of us have needs, and up until this point those needs have been met successfully, to a point. We could carry on with that arrangement, but I fear that would lead to the possibility of one of us being left out and it becoming a toxic situation for all of us."

She paused to see if either one of us objected, when we didn't, she continued, "I believe that we all know which element of this relationship needs addressing. You and I Liz, are very happy giving each other pleasure. You, Trevor, and Liz are very happy with the same, that leaves one side to this and that is Trevor and I."

I didn't dare breathe at this point, as I didn't want to stop her from what I hoped that she would say next.

"Up until this point, you have had access to Liz on an educational basis Trevor, but that won't wash in the future. So, in order to make this work, I think that we need to lance this particular boil and agree that if we are in this together, we all participate on an equal basis. What do you both say?"

"I agree." I said, maybe a little too enthusiastically as both women turned and looked at me, eyebrows raised.

All eyes then switched to Liz and she paused as if to think about it and then said, "Why not? Its better than sitting on our own at home isn't it?"

Before anything else was said, my mother spoke, "Rules though! There must be rules so we all know where each other stands."

"Fair enough, did you have anything in mind?" I asked and to my shock, my mother produced a piece of paper on which she had written them down.

"Number 1," she said, "If any of us wants to bring this to a full stop, at any time, the others do not force them to continue or make that person feel guilty about stopping because it is bringing us pleasure"

"Number 2. If one of us doesn't want to participate in any individual given situation, they do not sulk because the other two carry on, especially you Trevor. Just because you're a man doesn't mean that you get priority, remember, Liz and I had our thing before you arrived into it and there maybe times we will still want to do our thing without you being there."

"Number 3. And this also applies more so to you Trevor, you can never, ever speak of this to anyone else, not a best friend, girlfriend or anyone else. Do you understand?" I nodded.

"Number 4. Every one of us treats the others with the utmost respect. We listen to each other. We are all equal in our relationship and if one of us has a concern, we all have a duty to listen to that, even if we might not agree."

"Number 5. For our own health, Trevor, you will have to use protection with anybody else you are seeing. Liz and I have no inclination to see anyone else, however, due to your age and not knowing what the future will bring you, we will not tie you to that viewpoint. But, if either one of us catches something, we will know that you are responsible and this will end immediately and permanently, no excuses."

"And finally, Number 6. I, for one, am going to need to be eased into the actual sex side of things so, for at least the first time we are together, I would want us to wear masks and use our pseudonyms"

"Pseudonyms?" I said, "What Pseudonyms?"

"When me and Margaret got together," Liz explained, "we created pseudonyms, fantasy versions of ourselves so we could be who we wanted to be in the bedroom but return to our normal selves outside of that. I, for instance, am Lila."

"And I am Emm." said my mother, "When we are together in that way, we use those names for each other and it kinds of separates things for us, creates a safety net so should things go wrong, it would be easier to cut that bit out of our life and we carry on with the rest."

"What's my pseudonym then?" I asked

"Hmmm, it's up to you but, err, I think "Trey" suits you very well. It needs to be something that's similar to your own name as it's easy to forget when you are coming. But if you don't like that, you can use another, something that you want," my mother said before she added "That is all of the rules I can think of for now but if any of us feels there should be more added, you need to bring it up."

We sat in silence for a second and then Liz said, "That all seems fair to me." to which I concurred, "I do too."

"Right, to make sure I think we all sleep on it tonight and if we all meet back here tomorrow night, we can take our first steps. This will be crossing the traditional lines for Trevor and I, and I want to make sure that we are all on the same page. If anyone wants to back out, just do not show up and no explanations will be necessary."

We all agreed and retired, I was eager to get to tomorrow as soon as I could and I got up, "Good night, I am going to bed." I said and left for my bedroom to thoughts of my mother and Liz.

As I lay in bed, I imagined what it would be like to have sex with both of them. I was beyond excited as I pictured them naked and in a variety of positions and I had to masturbate a couple of times to get to a point where I was able to get to sleep. I couldn't wait though for when the time would come that all of that fantasy became a reality.

As I was dropping off to slumber, I thought I heard moaning coming from my mothers bedroom and gave a small knowing grin, wondering if Liz was in there with her, but even if not, knowing that she too, had had get herself off in order to get to sleep. Tomorrow, I thought, tomorrow.