All Comments on 'No Secrets'

by SleepytimeChloe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
A Bit Too Silly For Me

I gave you five stars in hope it will raise your score, but this wasn't a five star story. I'm sure you knew that before you posted, but a tip on how to make it worthy of such a score - develop some sexual tension.

If you had given some examples of how liberated the family were before the mother's request, then that would have made the story more exciting. There should also have been a lot of build-up to the request, so that the the scenario could have been plausible.

I do like your writing style and look forward to reading a better thought-out story from you.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Nice straight to the point yet great progession.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 4 years ago
Love it, Love It, LOVE IT..!

Chloe, I can't thank you enough for this extremely arousing story of one of my all time biggest fantasies that is Family Masturbation. As I grew from a young man still living under my parents roof, my mother gave me many, many fabulous handjobs and I enjoyed each and every one. She told me that she enjoyed being in control of my orgasms and the feel of my "warm son cum" on her hands and fingers. At times, she would edge me for almost an hour before she decided that she would allow me to ejaculate. Yes, she was a Master Bater and I loved her very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lowdown

This is so lowdown its worse than pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked this story , abit rushed , but i like the hornyness of the story , mom saying dad wants to see you play with yourself really got me excited , still more of this story could be added , gave it a 5 cause it was a horny story .

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Oh my…. So many memories! Normally a household of 4, wife and myself with her daughter and son, what a time. We all openly masturbated in semi private and in front of each other. Really miss my stepdaughter who recently moved out, the day on end that we would wank for and with each other was special. To this day she sometimes drives over to strip and fuck Herself while I jerk off. We still mange to cum hard at the same time …… we always prefer hands and fingers to toys!!! My wife likes her toys when joining us. Lately she has added blowjobs to her son which has become a huge turn on!!! The Best~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleepytimeChloe@SleepytimeChloe
Hi! My name is Chloe, and I've been a big fan of hypnosis and mind control stories for a long time, and in the last year I've started writing them myself! Sometimes it's just erotic fiction, but mostly it's erotic hypnosis, and other mind-control type things. Male victims, fem...