No Self Esteem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

"What're you doing here?"

In the moment of shocked silence before either one could answer the bathroom door opened and a leggy brunette stepped into the room. Time slowed for Kelly as their heads swung toward her. She saw Ryan's face contort with a mix of fear and anger; caught. The brunette was struck to stone when she saw Kelly. Her wide eyes and naked body told a tale of what had just happened and what was about to happen again. What had evidently been happening behind Kelly's trusting back for who knew how long. Her young naked body was perfect. Tall and willowy with a thin waist and breasts sized precisely for her body type. Dark eyes flashed with furious betrayal at Ryan. She was the goddess come to Kelly's tiny apartment to collect her wayward god. Kelly felt small and misshapen. A poor human imitation entwined within the will of the gods. Her eyes filled with tears and time slipped back to normal. In a soft voice, with all the authority she could muster Kelly said one word.

"OUT."

The brunette goddess was suddenly human. She grabbed some clothes from the floor and yanked them on. With her shoes in one hand the other found the side of Ryan's face in a sudden whip crack. Tears shimmered in her dark eyes as she passed Kelly. Ryan had broken two hearts today. Now alone Ryan started,

"Kelly, come on. You have to understand that a guy like me...."

"Is a cheating bastard? Yea. I get that. Thanks for the lesson. Now get the fuck out."

"You can't throw me out! I live here..."

"You used to live here. It's my apartment. My name is on the lease and that means that you are getting the fuck OUT!"

Ryan flounced out of the bed and paced the floor. He was angry and the fact that he wasn't in control of the situation made him dangerous. Kelly knew from past fights that things could go south pretty fast. Suddenly he was in her face and she braced for the punch she knew was coming. Only it doesn't. He's seething, yet restrained.

"Fine." He grinds out. "I'll leave. But I'm coming back to get my stuff."

"I'll have it packed and by the door."

Kelly watched him as he grabbed some clothes and angrily yanked them on. He stopped in front of her with his hands on his hips.

"You should have known this would happen. A guy like me needs pussy too." Kelly sighed,

"I figured you would at some point, but I hoped that you would discuss it with me and we could have brought someone to our bed together. I'm a pretty open minded girl you know." Some of the defiance went out of Ryan's eyes. "But now it's too late. Now I can't trust you." His face turned red. As Ryan pushed past her through the doorway he dropped the bomb.

"I was getting tired of your ass anyway. Not tight enough." Kelly knew she shouldn't, but it came out before she could shut it down.

"It's just as well. Any girl you would have brought home would have liked my big dick better." Ryan spun toward her, fist drawn back, but instead of hitting her he punched the wall beside the door putting a big hole in the drywall.

"Stick you're big dick in that you fucking bitch!" he stormed out of the apartment.

Kelly was shaking uncontrollably as she stumbled to the foot of the bed. Sinking onto it she dropped her face into her hands and sobbed as equal parts of loss and relief surged through her. Loss of a relationship she thought was stronger than it really was and relief for the violence that almost happened. Living with Ryan had been like keeping lightening in a jar.

"Kelly!" She felt the nudge and tried to shake off the latent emotions as she refocused on Shelia. "Geez, what were you thinking about?" Kelly put on her bright smile.

"How much fun I'm going to have with Colin! This is gonna be great!"

At Colin's apartment Shelia left Kelly around the corner by the elevators. The plan was for Shelia to get Colin to let her in and then leave the door unlatched. Once inside, Shelia would get Colin on his knees between her legs. Sucking her always worked him into a horny frothing mess. Kelly would sneak through the unlatched door and get in position behind Colin. He'd be so horny from the sloppy blowjob he would be giving he wouldn't put up a fight when Kelly mounted him. Shelia had explained to Kelly that if she acted like she wanted him really badly Colin wouldn't be able to refuse her. His greatest weakness was having a T-Girl that wanted to fuck him. That was why he could never say no when she turned on her dominant side.

Shelia nudged Colin along until she could get a seat on the couch. She plopped down and spread her legs wide. Her cock twitched between them and Colin couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Strip. I want you naked while you suck me."

Colin didn't hesitate. He'd been in this position before and knew she liked to fuck him while she was mostly clothed and he was naked. Shelia said it helped bring out her dominant side and Colin was good with whatever made her willing to top him. Once he was naked he dropped to his knees, thankful that he didn't have hardwood floors. He slowly ran his hands from the inside of her knees up along her thighs. His eyes never left her throbbing cock and Shelia's never left his face. Maybe he wasn't the alpha male she wanted, but there was no denying his infatuation with her and that was something she found exciting. When his hands reached her crotch his thumbs slid behind her balls and his fingers completed the ring around the base of her cock. He rose up on his knees and without hesitation devoured her in one long slide. Shelia groaned as her cock hit the back of his throat and he felt her hips roll up, pressing her pelvic bone into his hands. He knew she loved this and the movements of her hips and strained sounds from her throat spurred him on.

Colin sucked and swallowed Shelia. Squeezing her with his lips as he slid from the tip to the base and back again all to the music of soft moans, catches of breath and the occasional quiet 'fuck'. Her constant feedback cranked his volume knob to eleven. Anytime he could elicit these sounds of pleasure from Shelia it made him even crazier for her. His eyes were closed as he focused on her symphony of lustful sounds.

As Shelia hungrily watched his mouth envelope and release her aching cock Kelly stepped into view behind Colin. She still had on the blue bra that matched the electric blue dress and her pumps. Shelia's eyes were heavy lidded, but after a couple of attempts Kelly got her attention. She pointed to her hard dick and mouthed the word 'Lube?'. Shelia mouthed back 'Nightstand' and pointed toward the bedroom door. Kelly softly crossed the carpeted floor and disappeared for a moment. When she returned she was stroking the rigid perfection of her lube shiny cock. Kelly had a questioning on her face and Shelia nodded for her go for it.

Colin blissfully slurped and sucked at Shelia's cock, oblivious to Kelly's impending invasion. She straddled his ass with her glistening cock full of ram rod intent. Shelia ran her hands down over her thighs and onto the back of Colin's head. Kelly and Shelia locked gazes and Shelia nodded. Colin's unguarded sphincter was incapable of withstanding the assault and Kelly rolls through it like a freight train into a tunnel. She is halfway in before Colin's eyes go wide and he starts to struggle away. Shelia clamps down on his head.

"Colin! NO!" He hesitates and looks up at her. "I want this! I want to watch Kelly fuck your sweet ass while you suck me off. It looks so hot to see her big cock in you, her nipples are so hard and she wants to fuck you baby. We want to spit roast you and share you. You need to let this happen. We want it. We want you and you're going to let us have you."

Inside Colin was pissed and conflicted. He's dreamed of doing this, but not with Kelly. In the end that weak little part of him that always gives in to Shelia holds him in place. Kelly leaned in close to his ear, her silky bra cool against his back.

"Colin, I've wanted to do this so bad. I want to feel you come around my cock as Shelia comes down your throat. I've always liked your cute butt and to be inside it right now is simply delightful." She did a little grind move and moaned. "Oh Colin, your ass is incredible." Kelly is making short strokes, her balls swaying in and just brushing against his taint. "I've got to have it Colin. I've got to have it all." Kelly pushed the rest of her throbbing member into him and he made a strangled grumble in the back of his throat that vibrated through Shelia's cock, pulling a moan from her.

"Oh fuck! Kelly make him do that again. It felt wonderful!"

Kelly pulled back and pushed into him, this time grinding every possible inch inside. Spurred on by Kelly's deep penetration and Shelia's moans of pleasure, Colin made that same growl with an additional moan on the end. Kelly began a series of long deep strokes setting up a pleasure wave that ran from her cock through Colin into Shelia's cock and up Shelia's throat for more encouragement.

"Yea Kelly! Pound his ass! Drive him onto my cock! The way he's groaning and moaning like a little slut I know he's loving it! Colin I adore watching Kelly go balls deep in you over and over. On the way over tonight she told me how she's dreamed about fucking your ass." Kelly chimed in.

"Yea Colin. Even though I know you don't like me, I've wanted to pop your sexy butt for months. That first time I came over here with Shelia and watched you fawn all over her it gave me such a chubby. I wanted to fuck your pretty mouth while you looked up at me with that adoring look you were giving her. I'd have been coming down your throat in no time!"

Shelia was a little surprised. She and Kelly hadn't actually talked about this. Was it for real or was Kelly just doing a great job of playing along? Her cock felt so good she didn't really care.

Kelly was amazed by Colin. He truly wanted to please Shelia and if that meant letting her get balls deep in his ass he would do it. Then something changed. Colin began to thrust back onto Kelly. Pushing against her in a way that screamed he wanted to please her too. Kelly was shocked, but wasn't about to let it go unrewarded. She leaned in close again.

"Ooooooo Colin! Your ass is soooo amazing. I've never been with a guy that was eager to please and so good at it. The way your thrusting back on me makes me want to take you home and keep you forever." There was a little tremor in her voice. "With you doing that I don't know how long I'll be able to last. I love being inside you Colin. I'm going to want to do this again and again and again!"

The shakiness in her voice grew and she was developing a shudder to her thrusting. Both Colin and Shelia could tell that Kelly was getting close to an orgasm. As Shelia watched her friend fuck Colin's ass she could feel his focus begin to shift over to Kelly. His sucking became detached as he thrust back on Kelly's demanding prick. She knew he was doing that thing where he clenched his ass hole around her cock. Milking it and driving her closer to an orgasm with each eager slide through his gripping sphincter. Kelly was making a series of small grunts and moans. It was going to be any second now.

"Oh fuck Colin! I can't wait any longer! Your ass is just too damn good! I'm going to unload the first of many great loads in you baby! Ohhhhhhhhhhh hell! Ugh....Ugh....ugh.........uuuuuugh. My god, I haven't cum like that in ages!" She kissed his shoulder. "Honey, I think I'm addicted to you!" Kelly heard a whimper and looked up in time to see Shelia's hands tighten their grip in Colin's hair. "Suck her Colin! Give it all you got! She's right there on the edge, suck her over it. Look at her face! Look at the ecstasy you're giving her!" Colin did look at her face. Her eyes were almost closed and her lips were quivering in an O as she gasped and grunted. She pulled his face deeper into her crotch, her hips thrusted forward and her cock erupted in his mouth.

"Oh! OH! OOOOOHHHH! Swallow it baby! Shit! Swallow me down! Eat my load you sweet...little...cock sucker! It was so fucking hot watching Kelly cum in your ass while you sucked on my dick." He pulled off and licked Shelia clean making her jerk every time his tongue ran across her sensitive head. She was softening up a little, but he kept up his attentions. He knew she would get hard again. He was counting on it. He hadn't cum yet and his body was singing like high tension cables in a hurricane, he needed more, he had to keep going. Kelly's boobs were pressed against his back as she nipped and kissed along his shoulder. She knew he hadn't cum and could still feel him quivering around her cock, drowning in his hormones, aching to cum and yet wanting it to last as long as possible. Shelia was catching her breath as Colin gently suckled her partial erection. She heard Kelly say,

"I feel you shivering because you haven't cum yet. You're so on edge right now you'd do anything for us. You're so horny you can't help yourself from sucking on Shelia's girl meat. It's so tasty and delicious in your mouth. You're a slave to Shelia's cock. You might get angry when she doesn't come over, but when her cock gets hard you drop to your knees and worship her." Kelly's words washed over Colin like air to a suffocating man. He gasped as her revelation resonated through his body like booming cords from a cathedral's pipe organ creating an exquisite agony of his pent up frustration. He sucked all the harder on Shelia who whimpered with the sensitivity of her cock head yet still hardened in his mouth.

Shelia listened to Kelly in mesmerized disbelief as she unfolded a vision of Colin Shelia had never imagined. Kelly was stroking Colin mentally and having more of an impact than if she had been gripping his dripping cock in her fist. It felt like Colin was trying to devour her. His enthusiasm and the interaction between him and Kelly was magnetic. Kelly looked up at Shelia and they locked gazes. Kelly nodded once and Shelia instinctively knew what she was planning.

In one fluid motion Kelly rose up off of Colin. Shelia felt his moan of distress as Kelly pulled out of his ass a split second before she got up off the couch and pulled her hard cock from his mouth. Colin's mind was adrift in a maelstrom of sexual hormones that rivaled the effects of cocaine, clouding his thoughts to anything other than more of this incredible high he was riding. He groped for both women, reaching for their cocks, desperately wanting them back inside him. Shelia had never seen him act like this before. Somehow Kelly had known just what buttons to push. Kelly commanded.

"Get on your back and spread your legs for Shelia."

Colin was so quick about it he looked like a dog performing a trick. He felt both vulnerable and extra ordinarily excited. Up to now Shelia had always fucked him in positions that were less intimate like doggy or spooning. This was going to be incredible. He gazed up at her adoringly, but she was giving Kelly a look of uncertainty. What Kelly said was music to Colin's ears.

"Take him Shelia. Claim him face to face, balls deep. Let him know that you understand your hold over him and are willing to use him for your pleasure. His ass is yours. His mouth is yours. Even his cock and balls, his very orgasms belong to you. Take him and leave no doubt in his mind who owns him."

Kelly's words inspired Shelia and the booze galvanized her resolve. She dropped to her knees between his spread legs. He was fully open to her, hers to control and use as she saw fit. In his eyes she could see his submission and in this moment she wanted to take him even though a little part of her fervently wished the roles were reversed. She want a strong guy to take her like this. As these thoughts flashed through her mind some of that resolve eroded away.

Colin and Kelly could both sense it too. Colin wanted to wail in frustration, but was afraid if he did she would turn tail and run. Kelly came to the rescue.

"Look how she drinks you in Colin. Kneeling over you, between your spread legs. She is relishing in her complete dominance over you. You are her plaything and she is about pound that point home."

Kelly gave her an intense 'go ahead' look and Shelia swallowed hard. Pulling up her skirt she leaned forward and pressed her tip to his more than willing sphincter. Her cock wasn't as hard as it had been a moment ago, but it was still hard enough. She easily pushed the head into him as she looked deep into his eyes. Everything that Kelly was saying about him was true. He did belong to her. He was helpless in her presence and even though he blustered a little she knew on the way over tonight he would do whatever she desired.

"Tell him Shelia. He needs to hear it from you. He needs to hear that you want him for your pleasure."

Shelia looked into his eyes and tried hard to imagine what she would want to hear from her bad boy dream lover and she blanked. She didn't want domination from her bad boy, she just wanted him to desire her. Lust for her. Plain and simple. She decided that was what she was going to give Colin. Shelia tried to look through his eyes and into his soul. She slowly pressed herself fully into him.

"I want you Colin. I want to be inside you, filling you up. I love how you can't resist me. I adore how you always put my pleasure first." She gave him that smirk she knew he couldn't resist and was rewarded with a moan. He was so turned on it wouldn't take much for him to go off like a geyser. She glanced at Kelly who was sitting on the edge of the couch, legs spread wide leisurely stroking her hard cock. She nodded encouragement. "I like how quickly you adjusted to me and Kelly enjoying you together. It was such a turn on to watch you suck on me while Kelly rode your ass. Watching her cock disappear into you over and over. I want you to suck her now. I want you to suck her while I fuck your ass and add my come to hers. Are you ready for it?" The look on Colin's face couldn't be described as anything less than worship.

"Yes!" He breathed reverently.

Shelia motioned to Kelly who slid off the couch to a position beside Colin's head. Kelly wanted him to still see Shelia even though his head was turned to the side to suck on her cock. Shelia put her hands behind Colin's knees and began to roll her hips. Forward and back. Sliding through his tight ring she could feel his involuntary little clinches. He held Kelly's dick in his hand as he stroked her, but he was still looking up at Shelia. His eyes were big and round, filled with a mix of lust, adoration and submission. Shelia found it hard to meet his gaze. Kelly's hands were on her hips as Colin tugged at her, but she didn't want to wait any longer. She took a hand and rolled his head toward her.

"I know you belong to Shelia, but don't forget about me."

He looked up at Kelly with one eye as he took her into his mouth. Kelly let out a little growl of lust when she felt his hot mouth envelope her. Colin's eye closed in joy and he gave a little umm of satisfaction. Shelia started to ramp up the thrusting. Long hard strokes that made her boobs bounce in her shirt and rocked Colin's body on the floor. Kelly watched Shelia as she worked on Colin. It was erotic to watch her fucking him. Like watching porn up close and personal. She felt excited and yet detached. Shelia's eyes were closed as her stroking became pounding and it soon became obvious to Kelly that Shelia was someplace else. With someone else in her head. Kelly looked down to see that Colin was blissfully unaware. His eye would occasionally pop open and roll wildly as he tried to take in the scene, but would then close again and focus on the feelings.

Shelia was pounding Colin. Almost like she was punishing him for not being the man she wanted. Shelia grabbed Colin's dick and stroked it hard and rough. Colin's body went stiff and then began to spasm as the most intense orgasm of his life ripped through his body. Long strings of cum landed on the couch, Kelly's shoulder and his own body. After shocks quivered through him as he twitched and squirmed spitted between the two beautiful women. Kelly was swept up in Colin's pleasure and seconds later joined him.

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers