All Comments on 'No Sex, No Protection'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In a country with 30,000 fire arms deaths a year, I would argue you are not men, therefore you can't protect like the reader above, I feel you are a limp dicked Incel. Nlakjng women because they educated themselves enough to be independent you want chattel, not a partner maybe if you were as attached to women, like you are to guns, you would understand small boys who play with toys, don't get women, they get frivolous girls.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Overall, what a shit assed story, & the last I'll read from this author. NOTHING in this story's believable, even allowing for some leniency due to this being fiction. 2 stars. Bob

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

Sir, as one of those a woman on Lit you seem to think I need protection, you may be correct but that's what the Police and Armed forces are paid for. I'm not sure what adaptation you think the male has that means he can wield a knife or use a gone whereas women can't but hey I'm willing to learn. So no I don't have to give a male all the sex he wants for my protection my GF and I can take care of ourselves thanks. Stupid concept, silly story, a waste of my time.

And BTW you need to do a better job of proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. But, you do need to share the drugs that you are taking.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson2 months ago

Interesting concept.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is shit from a butt. Zero stars

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Damn good story. Good fable with a good moral. Enjoyed it. To paraphrase, if a husband and wife aren't having sex, are they in a monogamous relationship? Damn good question.

He had a scope on his shotgun? If you need a scope on your shotgun you must be a terrible shot or you are shooting slugs. In that case, just shoot a rifle. Makes no sense. I see it on the internet but I've never seen anyone actually do that.

No one talks about caliber in relation to a shotgun

Cuck governor wouldn't ask for help? Got to be a blue state.

RobcolesRobcolesabout 1 month ago

Interesting that ‘Medusa55’ suggests proof reading, especially considering her point about being able to us a ‘gone’ (gun). 🤪

RoJarooRoJaroo9 days ago

No clue how this is rated as highly as it is. Numerous errors, terrible plot/development, and the depiction of sex is so bad I can see why Beverly iced up.

Strange to see a fantasy on here that's less about sex than it is about mistreatment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

SIMILAR Stories