All Comments on 'No Sex, No Protection'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good story. The divorce laws do need to change. DNA paternity testing should be mandatory for every birth. Bev got what she deserved. I wonder, did the rioter's get that damm judge?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

A bit ham fisted, not as bad as some I could name I'd suggest an editor

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ok

One of the rare BTBs that was too much even for me. Man! That was awful times three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible writing

I think that my ten year old has better command of English grammar

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Interesting Points of View

In a way I liked this. Lots of interesting points made. Particularly the "No protection" aspect. Would love to have a wired up bunker. Maybe have to look for a house built / remodeled from the early 60's when many were built with nuke survival bunkers. LOLOL Really had to laugh at what he said to the judge though. That was hilarious and still smiling typing this. Thanks for writing an entertaining piece. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Goddam bitch," thinking Joe Burky

THOUGHT!!!!!! Thank god I gave up there, just skimming I saw a myriad of errors that editing should have caught.

Learn the difference between your and you're.

dc6370dc6370over 3 years ago

If this story was placed in humor and satire it would have scored higher. You didn't, and the story didn't either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mysoganystic bullshit.

You must have been really hurt.

To hate women that much you sir need help.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit that was bad

On every front.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

This story made some good points but was a bit too over-the-top BTB for me. Good points especially about how men literally get raped by the judicial system if there are kids and the couple divorces. Story really needs better editing; it was difficult to read in spots. An example: Sometimes dialogue was mislabeled with the same character speaking yet, it was clearly the other character responding. Thanks for writing.

justwetwojustwetwoover 3 years ago

Count the tropes. I stopped at 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yech

About the worst story I have read here. Ridiculous plot, barely literate, misogynistic

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

This is a terrible story that has no real plot after a lot of stupidities, and is badly written. It really does not matter, but I am not sure that English is not the author's second language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After reading this it feels like my IQ dropped 80 points. It’s awful on so many levels.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 3 years ago

This was absolutely wretched. It was BARELY readable due to the non-existent editing, and the plotting made Saddletramp's stories seem reasonable.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Wife denies him sex, cheats due to being brainwashed by feminists, so he in effect let’s her be murdered. Seems author figures wives are, once married, sex slaves to their husbands. Sounds like the mentality of ISIS terrorists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous and not even worthy of the 1 star I gave it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Pretty weird.

Make an interesting B rated sci-fi flic.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Oh my goodness...WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious....over-the-top...but hilarious

As a lawyer, I LOVED the scene with the judge. Feminism degrades the quality of professions. Going into court now is all too often a clown show. It would be wonderful to be able to tell the bitchlette judgettes just how incompetent they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too real

Reality is a bitch. The family has been destroyed and society is falling apart. We are following a dead end path.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Silly

I know it’s fiction and I hope you’re not actually trying to make a case for what the MC did. Yes, the divorce laws are highly biased against men and in some states, ridiculously so. However, the MC is obviously guilty of depraved indifference.

When a spouse announces they are finished with sex, divorce or abandon them. You can not turn them over to a gang of rapists and murderers. In his case, I’d say take the kids, all the money and run.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Just plain stupid!

This is a fantasy site and anything goes, but this has got to be one of the dumbest stories I've ever read on Literotica. It wasn't even worth the 1* I rated it, but I had to register something. I think the proverbial room full of monkeys with their typewriters could have done better. Yuchh.

i122i122over 3 years ago
WTF is this?

I come here to be entertained. Sadly this story was not entertaining

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 3 years ago
Laws need to be changed. women want to be equal...

Society is so stuck with the woman can do no wrong in a divorce it's ridiculous. My ex tried to accuse me of child abuse, but since she didn't allow me to prove my innocence due to it being in her Child Protection file(opened because of her first marriage, which where my proof was), at least they were smart enough to disregard her unbacked claim.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Technical issues aside, I loved it. Great BTB. I’ve always wanted to write an homage to my bud Saddletramp but can’t ever do it justice. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just a guess

I suspect that 'Anonymous 12/19/20' is a feminist female bitch! I posted as 'ANONYMOUS' but I am a Literotica member. Long Live 'Saddletramp1956' and all who want an end to the female sluts, liars and abusers of men everywhere. a pox on 'family law' and its abuse of cheated-upon husbands Time for some real equality and currently women are stealing big time from the system.....the circle of life is rotating, watch out crooked bitches, judges and lawyers... who knows where this rotation will stop.. like a roulette wheel it doesn't always favor cheating bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You wrote a trope ridden BTB rape porn story that you called minutia just so you can ask a question that is misogynistic and entitled? How fucking awesome of you! Because you know women shouldn't feel completely safe in their own home unless they are spreading their legs. I can only hope that you were lying or kidding because your wife deserves better than that bullshit. I can't ever imagine my husband making such an insensitive and disgusting reply to a question of if he would protect me. If he did... his balls would be grapefruits. And why is it that there is no comment about men satisfying their wives sexual needs? I got news for you precious, that happens just as often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

These past 4 or 5 years it’s been ‘interesting’ to see the ‘variety’ of personal philosophies held by large groups within our societies. Clearly it’s not just a handful of people who have these ‘philosophies’. They used to be aware enough to be too embarrassed to express it. Now they’re emboldened to the point of being deliberately in-your-face about it. But the thing about either approach is that they both show that they KNOW they are fundamentally disgusting to (hopefully) the majority of people... they just no longer care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Godawful writing

No knowing the difference between your and you're is the least of your problems. For example, you change POV a few times, and you couldn't seem to make up your mind how to punctuate dialogue. Sometimes you are close to what is used for prose, other times what is used for scripts.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Officer: "Not physical. Financial Spousal Abuse."

It went from bad to stupid at this point.You may have some misogynistic issues you need to get worked out. Yes this trash works on the Neanderthals but not those with somethings that works, between their ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I appreciate the sentiment, but the plot and the behvaviors was way over the top.

Every philosophy and value system has fanatics and extremists. I didn't read about the wife going through some weird personality altering event or illness, so it looked like he got what he married. If he was a skilled medical professional he could work anywhere in the world, and send money back for the kids. Eventually he could just arrange to kidnap them. There's always ways to sidestep government oppression.

While the contradictions and inaccuracies were many, one of the silliest was that women need a man's protection. A motorcycle gang could try to break into my house while I'm gone and 5 or 10 of them would be found dead blocking the front door. I hope a few would try coming through the windows. Its fun to think about the shards of glass entering their bodies along with the hollow points. Who needs an AK47 or 30-round clips? A woman. Its a beautiful site, watching women target shoot, practice firing and reloading. I would love to see Davis try breaking into Kristi Noem's house, before she was governor. Naw, women don't need no stinkin' man for that job. There's plenty of other things to share.

Feminism is a form of parasitism, and therefor self eliminating. Just give it time, soon enough the radicals will just be a footnote in the history books. Women were strong, beautiful, and intelligent before the feminazis appeared, and they will continue to be after they are gone.

Too extreme and very silly, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truth

Best story I have read on this site in years. Truth is a tough pill to swallow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His philosophy is pretty much like mine is:

You want the boyfriend work from me, then I get the girlfriend play from you. You don't want to play with me, I'll work for someone else who does.

Being able to say "No" and then walk away are game changers if you're a guy.

Yes, feminists hate it. But real women know a straight deal when they're offered one.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
So over the top

Even Marlboro Man would think this was too wild! But there is one point to be made: if your wife is no longer interested in sex with you, it’s because you haven’t made sex interesting for your wife.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 3 years ago
Loved it!

With how the divorce laws have been written and used against a husband/father, yes, it does go over the top, but to every man who has found himself in that situation, don't we want it more our way at least in a fantasy? I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dam!

I'm not sure what a barrier which prevents the flow of water has to do with anything, but you sure used it a lot in your story...Oh wait, you meant "damn", didn't you?

And why would the military ask, "We are the Army?" when they knew they were. Or is it that you don't know the difference between a period and a question mark?

There were hundreds more examples, but I think I've made my point.

Please find an editor.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I know this is meant to be over the top, but in what level of fantasy does a surgeon getting a divorce end up forced to live on Ramen? If any occupation can afford child support and alimony, that is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take a basic English course

Then maybe a few really basic writing classes. Finally, write about subjects you actually know something about. Then your stories won't suck. You know, the way they do now.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Enjoyable thought experiment and work of FICTION. I agree with others that an editor might smooth the rough edges. Thanks for sharing and I’m looking forward to the next one 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am surprised Joe ever managed to convince her to marry him in the first place. Most women would run if confronted with a man like him.

GCMIVGCMIVover 3 years ago
EDITOR NEEEDED. BADLY!!!

The concept was not too bad but the editorial errors jarred badly while trying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regguy69 is a silly simp

"Yes, the divorce laws are highly biased against men and in some states, ridiculously so. However, the MC is obviously guilty of depraved indifference."

Guilty of what? 'depraved indifference"? hahaha. you making up shit doesn't make it a law. should all men be required to risk their life for their enemy because she's a woman? SIMMMP I'm almost positive you DONT accuse women if the gender roles reversed.

"When a spouse announces they are finished with sex, divorce or abandon them."

The author did have the protagonist try that...you idiot. Did you not read the story?

She threatened him with all those 'highly biased against men in some states" laws.

"You can not turn them over to a gang of rapists and murderers. In his case, I’d say take the kids, all the money and run."

I love how SIMPS say the best strategy is to 'RUN'. Naw cuck, you can run. The rest of us will stand our ground. Let the whore that lies and bruises her children to do so run...let her run...fast as she can.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Fun romp with some interesting points/questions. Underlying your supposition is "modern society" that we are being drug into is violating societal norms that evolved over thousands of years because they work over time. Trying to do what we are today has been tried before and ultimately fails. It's a matter of when, not whether it will fail. Gave the story a solid 4*. The narrative is a little bumpy in places so I couldn't justify 5. Thanks for the read. Merry Christmas!

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 3 years ago
Bahahahahahah

I fuk'n luv'd this ! 😂

I gave this 9.6 on the adjusted pickaxe handle scale !

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

When a spouse announces they are finished with sex, divorce or abandon them.

.

When a woman announces they are breaking the contract on their end, you as a man are equired by law to keep up your contractual duties for seveal years if not the rest of your life

.

There is a story out of England, couple gets married in the 80s, split up in 86, divorced in 91

He started a business in 1990, in 2003 his business finally makes him a millionaire on paper

In 2009 his buinsess finally makes him a millionaire in cash

in 2011 his ex wife of 20 years, split for over 25 sues him for millions claiming that since he started the business just before the divorce was official (despite it not being profitable for three years, barely breaking even for five, and only in the black on paper because of hard assets) she deserves some of the money he made between 2005 and 2011

The courts make him give her the equivalent of 3 million

.

This is hardly the only real life court case - I recall another, an Australian hundred millionaire divorced a wife of 4 years in the 90s, gave her 50 million after FOUR years, she blew it all by 2005 and sued him for more alimony and won

.

So yes there is a case for what the MC did, the cops have no duty to protect you for crimes in progress, so why should a spouse you treat like shit?

SKHPSKHPover 3 years ago

I have wasted nearly 10 minutes of my precious life reading (mostly skimming) the worst story ever published here.

I will never again read any story of this misogynistic author and recommend others to do the same.

It is the first time that I miss a "minus"-rating on Lit.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Finally

Mmas not even needed here. The liberal wack nut laws of the left have made me applaud the creativity of this story. This is btb for the whole system. Yes, a wife could do exactly as she did here and get away with it. Ftd perfect ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Decent concept, not great writing. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Killing the wife was a bit over the top, but I appreciate the sentiment of the story. Cucks and feminazi's are the only ones who hated this.

Feminazis think they have the right to fuck over men, well fuck them. If they think men and women are equal, they should be sent to fight(in real combat). These bitches know nothing more than to shout and curse. They need to be reminded of their place again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get an editor...

or stop publishing. Horrible written...

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@lujon,

do you live in England or Australia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Storms...

...a comin'...

Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unintended Consequences

Good story. Thanks for the read! Unintended Consequences

Especially enjoyed the part where the husband told the "ugliest female Judge" to go fuck herself and got six months in county lockup. Now if he's only been smart enough to move all his money offshore where his wife and the government couldn't find it before his court appearance. Hey, jail's not so band....a cot, a squat and three squares as well as fee medical and cable TV. Besides, if his money is off shore untouchable by the wife or government and he's not working and not receiving an income then what's the wife going to live on and where will she live once the house gets repossessed for non-payment of the mortgage. Guess the government can support her or she can find another sugar daddy since her current gravy trail would have derailed.

Just imagine how overrun the courts and prisons would become if husbands en mass just said "NO" to supporting cheating ex-wives. What's the worst the government can do for non-compliance...threaten jail time??? OK, fine jail it is...but be aware while in jail I'm NOT working so the old ex ain't getting shit from me because there's no income to garnish. Ans any money or item worth anything be magicallly disappear before I go to jail. Also, by giving me a criminal record you will be severely limiting my future income earnings and if by chance I do get employed I'm still not paying her shit so you'll threaten to send me back to jail and we start the vicious circle all over again. In the mean while the ex wife either learns to support herself or the good ole government can take care of her skanky ass. And if you keep sending me to jail then you'll be taking care of me as well. Sounds like a win-win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is....

...by far your worse story..... *

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago
Really Ugly

This "story" is unrelievably ugly. It is very poorly written, of course, but beyond that it contains horrible political and social attitudes. I have rarely read a piece I disliked more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wretched

Truly awful. It made me wonder about the mental health of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am lucky

Amen to what you wrote. My wife biggest quality is her love with that a woman is a WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No, I didn't like the story

I would however like to point out that your sentence "For the first time in history, the President ordered U. S. Army troops into American cities to provide law and order." is no longer true.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago
I personally

Have been in a situation like this. My wife just didn't believe me. She kept cutting me off from sex. Oh she claimed it was menopause when she had a hysterectomy about 23 years ago. I literally went for 18 months with none while she dealt with her problems. Problem was she did it frequently enough, I finally just turned off. Now when she wants it I can't even get hard. As an abuse survivor/ex-foster child I felt exactly like I did as a child. I felt like I was abused again. Now, I have to ask...how is that equality? If I divorced her she would have gotten everything. Now we have faced the music together We got natural help for my ED. But what turned me on more...her desire for me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
OK

That was hilarious. The Saddletramp reference was golden.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
By the way

A "70 caliber shotgun" with a laser sight? I guess the whole story was over the top tongue in cheek which makes the gun description perfect.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Swordwielder 12/19/20

Damn good question. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Really stupid story.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Over the top alright. Scores 3/5

SeekingEvaSeekingEvaalmost 3 years ago

Obviously written to be over the top, but made a few points on the social contract of marriage. What did his wife bring to the table? Love? Nope. Sexual release? Nope. Homemaking? Nope. She married him for no other reason than to ride his wallet, and then the "Law" forced him to comply with her unreasonable demands. Her ultimate fate was, also, ridiculously over the top, but why the hell should he have given a squirt of piss for a woman who spent five years fucking him over?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marriage is a sexual relationship. If someone doesn’t want sex, they shouldn’t get married. If they change after marriage then they have a responsibility to fix their issues. If they can’t or won’t then they should leave the marriage with nothing since they are breaking the contract.

ZK

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Agree with you sir. Wife was also abusing the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is written by a pathetic MAGA cuck. You must having a teeny weeny to be this angry. Did your girlfriend use too big a dildo when she pegged you.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Can't write English. Only live in a fantasy world. As they say, must suck to be you.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

This has no redeeming qualities. It is so awful, I have to believe it’s a parody!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I loved the pathetic nature of the plot. But can’t condone rape.

I’d argue that not stopping or reporting a crime can make you an accessory but that messes up your Utopian ideals.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yep loved it.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"nobody could argue the other's side". Are you from a family of morons? Or is it just some twisted fantasy in your head that went too far? You're seriously going to make us believe that not a single person could come up with half way decent arguments to refute your nonsensical opinions? Jesus if you're not a troll and actually believe that protection for sex nonsense then you need some professional help.

pranavn0pranavn0over 2 years ago

"nobody could argue the other's side". Are you from a family of morons? Or is it just some twisted fantasy in your head that went too far? You're seriously going to make us believe that not a single person could come up with half way decent arguments to refute your nonsensical opinions? Jesus if you're not a troll and actually believe that protection for sex nonsense then you need some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You get what you give, She put herself in that position.

R69runnerR69runnerover 2 years ago

I haven't had sex in 4 years due to my sweet wife's medical conditions but my love for her is stronger than ever and we have more than 40 years together. Listen for my ringtone, it's the Stones, "I can't get no satisfaction". I'm also her caregiver. It's what you do for the one you love. I'm 73 and she said to find a Lifestyle friend. Damn I love her.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love this story!!! Totally agree with the premise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story and the obvious fable you want it to be but it also makes me concerned that you have been burned so bad many of us cannot comprehend your struggle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this was terrible. To see so many comments praising this boggles the mind. I guess fantasy is fantasy but this is overboard. Who does this kind of shit? Where did you read about the divorce laws? In lala land? Extreme BTB is just as bad as the willing cuck stories. Don't you idiots seem to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First 1 star I've given in years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First of all,if my wife has shut me off from any physical intimacy because of a valid medical reason,i would stay with her but discreetly get my needs met when i traveled out of town. Medical reason does not cover Menopause since there are so many effective medical and psychological therapies to help women.

In my case,my first wife was in her mid 40s and not going through Menopause when she decided to start denying me normal physical intimacy because she started listening to one of her slut friends who believed in FLM. I sat down with her and explained what would happen to our relationship if she didn't start accepting my amorous advances. She said that she was in charge of our marriage now so i tossed her out of the house.

The house as well as my business,lake house,cabin cruiser and investments were all protected by various trusts,and our two kids were grown adults out on their own already,so there was no financial downside to staying with the entitled bitch.

4 months after i filed,i was a free man,and i didn't waste any time getting back into the game.

On a side note,i stayed faithful until the divorce was complete,but after we were no more,it was brought to my attention that my ex had been having affairs with two different men while shutting me out. Any lingering affections that i had for the slut quickly died out when the info came to life.

I play the single scene for nearly three years and got laid pretty much whenever i wanted to. When i was 49,i met the next great love of my life,and decided to just live together and not tie the knot. Currently we are both in our early sixties,and enjoy waking up to each other every morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply sick.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Extreme BTB and RAAC are two sides of the same coin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the BTB, but you then swung the pendulum swing back to o far the other way. What he wanted and had with valerie was more middle of the road. You wer espousing a mre Augustnian society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It read as something wrote by an incel. The laws are bad so instead of changing the laws male citizens sit on their ass and do nothing, thus the only possible way to change things is to threaten women to put out or be raped, no matter if they are or are not interested in a relationship, in men or in sex in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with anon below me, this dumb piece of shit story seems like something an incel might write. not might, they definitely would.

I mean, I'm all for btb and revenge, but this was just dumb on a whole other level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story and so true. Don't believe the naysayers. YOU GOT THIS ONE 400% RIGHT!!! Thanks for having me read it. Now, get those other stories out. Yes, it's me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the opposite of monogamous an open relationship or no relationship?

jonny956jonny956about 1 year ago

Don’t give up the day job……wow! I’ve read more stimulating stories on the walls of public bus shelters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a piece or crap story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marriage is a sexual relationship. If someone doesn’t want sex, they shouldn’t get married. If they change after marriage then they have a responsibility to fix their issues. If they can’t or won’t then they should leave the marriage with nothing since they are breaking the contract.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What kind of incel nonsense is this? What’s the over/under on rapes this fool has committed

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

SIMILAR Stories