No Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No guns!" shouted Louis Bailey. "You might hit an unarmed person!"

"Like I care." Teresa said under her breath. She then shouted "Use TASERs! Shoot and arrest anyone not on their knees!"

Officers pulled out TASERs and began firing at the front-line perps. But the darts failed to penetrate. "They've got some kind of weave undershirts." Cindy Ross called out as she saw what was happening.

"Come on, Teresa Cunt!" yelled Anthony Wilson. "Come get me! I'll rape you like Jacquez raped that Cracker cunt cop! Come on!" Murmurs of anger flowed through the TCPD Officers.

"Do not approach them!" yelled Louis Bailey. "Keep them contained unless they attack you first!" The perps began laughing at that.

"Come on, Pigs! Come get us!" yelled Anthony Wilson.

The crowd began chanting "PIGS! PIGS! PIGS! PIGS! PIGS! PIGS!---" And then the chanting stopped, and the room went utterly silent as the back door opened, and in walked...

... Your Iron Crowbar.

I heard and felt the murmurs of relief and happiness surging through the LEOs as a wave of fear swept through the agitators. I was wearing armor, but my only headgear was my Tilley hat. And, of course, I was carrying the red crowbar.

"Why aren't these violent agitators being arrested?" I thundered, my voice carrying through the Chamber.

"Because I've ordered them to hold back." said Louis Bailey as I came down the stairs to him, Cindy, and Teresa. "One of your Officers has already been injured."

Teresa said quietly "Kalsu took a hard punch to the face, right through his face plate."

"From this little faggot?" I asked, pointing at Wilson. "Geez, Jacquez had this little faggot Anthony sucking his dick every night. Anthony ain't shit."

"Fuck you, Cracker!" yelled Anthony Wilson. "You just the baby-daddy of a halfbreed!" I began walking down the row.

"STOP!" yelled Bailey. ""I'm the Incident Commander, here! Stand down!"

"You were the Incident Commander here, Bailey." I said, turning around to face him. "I'm taking over." I turned to the perps and said "Anyone who gets on their knees and surrenders will not be booked and charged. But if you don't, it's the full ride all the way to jail and a prison record."

"You first, faggot." I said to Anthony as I pointed at him. "You're under arrest. Get on your knees!" Yes, I was fully aware of the insult that that was, and I meant it that way.

"HALFBREED! HALFBREED! HALFBREED! HALFBREED!" the agitators began chanting.

"Forget what I just said." I said loudly. "Full booking and charges for every one of them! You first, Anthony." I began walking down the aisle again. "You're under arrest--- whaa? What the fuck!" Something had grabbed my collar and pulled me back. As I whirled I saw Louis Bailey. He had grabbed me.

"Are you crazy?" he yelled out. "He could kill you!"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, grabbing me when I'm about to engage and arrest a perp! Whose fucking side are you on?" I yelled. I rushed him and slammed both my palms to his chest and violently pushed him back as hard as I could. He fell backwards. I'd expected other LEOs to catch him, but they didn't, and he went down hard.

"Hold my beer." I said as I handed my red crowbar to Teresa. I advanced on Wilson, saying "You're under arrest. Get on your knees!"

"Fuck you, Halfbreed-daddy! I'm going to kill you." Wilson snarled as he jabbed at me with his left arm a couple of times. He then cocked his right arm back and threw as hard a punch at me as he possibly could. He was fast, but I was faster. My head dodged left and his massive 'fist of stone' went flying by. His elbow passed by my right ear. Ah, a joint, I thought to myself. I know what to do with those.

As my Aikido kicked in, I grabbed his bicep and right shoulder and turned him. As my right arm hooked his, I let his momentum and the energy of the powerful blow he'd tried to land take him on left until his chest slammed into the audience seat. Then, still holding his right arm twisted and out, I raised my left leg and slammed my booted foot into the back of his shoulder, and pulled his arm back as hard as I could.

*POP!*

The sound of his shoulder separating from its socket was heard throughout the Council Chamber. The pall of shock at what I had done to their Champion of Violence in personal combat could be felt as well as heard through the violent agitators.

"AAAUUGH!" Wilson screamed in pain, then screamed again as I grabbed him by the back of his t-shirt collar and injured arm, pulled him up, and then slung him back towards the aisle and the Officers there. It was a simple use of shifting weight and momentum, but it looked like I'd physically picked up that huge man and flung him like a rag doll.

"AAAUGH! IT HURTS! It hurts!" Wilson screamed. He was crying like a baby as handcuffs were affixed to his wrists behind his back. "I need medical attention! I need medical attention!"

I took the red crowbar back from Teresa and turned back to the others. "Who's next?" I snarled menacingly.

"HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT! HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT! HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!" the agitators began chanting in unison. I rocked to the rhythm of that sick beat for a moment, then I turned, pointed both hands at the LEOs behind me, then swept my arms across to point at the perps. My Officers got the message. They moved in and began making arrests. Lots and lots of arrests.

You'd think Mayor Daniel Allgood would be grateful. As the perps in the well were herded towards the audience, the back door exit was cleared, and the Council Members were getting up and moving to the door. But Daniel Allgood looked at me as he held up his cellphone and yelled "Still sending my calls to voicemail, huh?" It was not meant humorously.

"For God's sake, Allgood!" barked J.P. Goldman. "Shut up and get moving." The Council Members were evacuated to the private Council Chamber on the second floor...

Part 15 - After Action

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Wednesday, November 10th, from the rooftop of the building at Riverside and College, with City Hall in her background. "Police Commander Donald Troy badly injures a peaceful protester!"

After the hard-charging intro music, Bettina began: "As last night's meeting of the Town & County Council began, peaceful protesters loudly objected to being ordered to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, which they consider to be racist. As they chanted, Town & County Police Officers flooded the Chamber, overwhelming the protesters with their numbers, and also overwhelming the Sheriff Deputies already there."

Bettina: "The peaceful protesters stood their ground and their right to peaceably assemble after the Police ordered them to disperse. Their cause was supported by the Incident Commander at the scene, Senior Deputy Louis Bailey, a longtime veteran of the Sheriff's Department, whose rank is the equivalent of the Police Commander of Operations, Internal Affairs leader, and Fire Department Battalion Chiefs."

Bettina: "In an attempt to keep peace and prevent anyone from being injured or worse, Senior Deputy Bailey ordered the Police to hold back. However, the Police disregarded his orders. And as the tensions mounted... Commander Donald Troy arrived on the scene and proceeded to disrespect Senior Deputy Bailey's authority at the scene, and to order the Police to move in and arrest the peaceful protesters with violent, excessive force. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing several cellphones in the hands of the agitators... and possibly Kelly Carnes... recording my successful arrest of Anthony Wilson. His attempt to assault me first was clearly visible, and I knew Myron was recording this to our evidence servers.

Back to Bettina live: "Anthony Wilson is a relative of Civil Rights leader Jacquez Wilson, who died under suspicious circumstances while protesting Police brutality against People of Color. Our viewers will remember that our greatly respected colleague Lester Holder also died in that suspicious explosion."

Bettina: "Anthony Wilson suffered a separated shoulder as Commander Troy used violent, excessive force to take him down. Mr. Wilson and his family responded to a request for comment by Channel Two News, and their attorney told us that Mr. Wilson was denied medical treatment for his injuries for hours, and that the family will be filing a lawsuit against Commander Donald Troy, the Town & County Police, Sheriff Antonio Griswold, the Public Safety Department, the Town & County Council, and Mayor Daniel Allgood personally for the horrific treatment of Mr. Wilson."

Bettina: "Additionally, Senior Deputy Bailey has renewed his earlier grievance against Chief of Staff Cindy Ross, and is filing a new one against Commander Donald Troy, Lieutenant Commander Teresa Croyle, and the Town & County Police."

With a deeply malicious smile, Bettina concluded by saying "And as usual for him, Commander Donald Troy has not responded to repeated requests by KXTC Channel Two News for comment. In some things, he apparently will always be a 'no show'..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I know we took away their cellphones when we arrested them. So how did KXTC get that footage?" Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle said as she, Sheriff Griswold, Your Iron Crowbar, ADA Paulina Patterson, Chief Moynahan, Deputy Chief Tanya P. Muscone, FBI Special Agent In Charge Jack Muscone, and Chief Deputy Cindy Ross drank coffee in the Chief's Conference Room.

"They tapped that app." I replied. As they all looked at me, I said "KXTC has an app you can download. You can listen to their radio stream, watch their television stream, read articles, et cetera, et cetera. The app has a 'tip line' where one can send in news tips and even send video of what KXTC hopes will be Police beating down suspects."

Me: "There is a hidden feature that can be used to stream video to them. It requires a password, but once activated, the cellphone will transmit whatever it is videoing in live time. If KXTC has a truck or van nearby that can receive the signal... and last night they did... then they can record it and use it later, since using the app gives implied consent for the material to be used by KXTC."

Tanya said "And that would mean... that KXTC set it up in advance with some of those agitators to record that! You were right before, Don... all of that was a pre-arranged setup for Bettina's Bunch to get that footage on you."

Teresa said "We caught that bitch trying to let others in by the fire exit door. Apparently they did that two weeks ago, and the fire alarm was either inoperative or had been turned off. This time Don had us check it, and we caught it and turned the alarm back on. And we watched the door from the outside. And sure enough, she walked right into our ambush."

"Who is she?" asked Jack Muscone.

Paulina said "Her name is Bernice Jackson. She was a classmate and friend of Breonna Bryant, and she works in Stacy Jacobs's PAC office. I am really looking forward to prosecuting her to the fullest extent of the law."

Sheriff Griswold growled "So how did those bastards get in? Especially wearing those shirts? We banned them from the Council Chamber during Council meetings!"

I said: "They had help, and lots of it. The green-shirted Environmentalist Wackos taped their shirts to their lower legs under their blue jeans. They were wanded for weapons, but of course shirts don't set off the sensors. And Kelly Carnes brought in a box of red Antifa shirts for those slugs to put on once they were in the Council Chamber."

Me: "And what's more... Kelly Carnes helped hide the agitators that flooded the Chamber from the back side door. They came in over an hour's time, little by little. A lot of them hid in Carnes's office. And others hid in Savannah Fineman's office, though Savannah was nowhere near City Hall during that time. And others hid in storage rooms and waiting rooms."

Me: "They gathered just as the Council meeting got started, and Carnes let them through locked doors to get down to the Chamber and into it. And it worked; they got dozens of people into the Chamber before anyone could sneeze."

"Can we arrrrrest her for that?" Chief Moynahan asked.

"You can." replied Paulina. "But it's going to be hard to make anything stick, or prove intent to help with the criminal activity. As I was telling Don last night, she's an advocate for their side, and believes they have the First Amendment right to wear those logos even at Council meetings. And like all the Democrats and their Media allies do, she'll lie that she didn't know their intentions, and she'll claim the protests were peaceful when they clearly were not."

I said "But that's how our security plans and defenses were overcome, Sheriff. They had been working... and then a Council Member worked to bypass them. Someone turned off that fire exit alarm, and that worked once... two weeks ago. They very carefully planned last night's operation and executed it, and they knew it was their one shot. We'll be ready for them next time, but we'll have to do a lot of work week after week after week to make sure they can't succeed again."

"Well, they got what they wanted." Griswold growled. "Now they're shouting 'Police brutality!' to the rooftops... literally, the rooftop of that building at Riverside and College."

Teresa said "Sheriff, we have video proof that Wilson assaulted a Police Officer and took the first shot at Commander Troy. We couldn't fire our service weapons with the crowd behind him, and we have it on video that he was wearing an undershirt that is designed to stop TASERs from penetrating. Commander Troy responded to the attack with non-lethal means and force to subdue the suspect, and did so. Why is he not indemnified?"

"He is." said the Sheriff. "But that's not our only problem. We're going to be sued, and we will have to defend that. Not to mention the feeding and housing of these criminals, who will demand full trials and make Motions to Sever, and will draw them out as long as they can, just to cost us as much money as possible. And like I said: on top of it all, the Media is going to be right there, screaming 'Police brutality' every chance they get."

Chief Moynahan added: "And we will be luckyyyy if the USDOJ Civil Rights Division doesn't come after us, tooooo."

"And that's why I'm here." said Jack Muscone. "To let you know. They are coming here. And this time... they're serious. They're not just blowing smoke or making threats. Derrick B. Harland is just looking for a Police Force to make an example out of, especially over racial issues.

Muscone: "They're already putting together the paperwork to sue the TCPD and force you into a Consent Decree. You can fight it, and you will, but they're the Federal Government, they have trillions of dollars and can go into debt for trillions more, and they can and will just drain you dry and then impose the Consent Decree anyway."

"And long before then, there will be no TCPD to decree to, anyway." Teresa said.

Muscone: "And that's why they have Wurtzburg ginning up this 'no show' bullshit, to drive a wedge between Don and the Police Force. They think the rank-and-file will get on their knees and kiss Derrick B. Harland's evil ass once Don is out of the way, be it by resignation, firing, or prosecution."

"Or sheer murder." I said. "And not one bit of this is new."

Muscone: "What is new, besides Derrick B. Harland being the Attorney General, is that they're coming in to force the Town & County into a structure that will assure Democrat domination. They want to make this Town into a crime-addled sewer. They want to make it into the next Wilmington, Delaware, or Portland, Oregon."

Sheriff Griswold growled: "And that's their plan. Come against us to get a Consent Decree to destroy the Police, come against the County structure to force Democrat control... and defunding the Police that way... and combine counties in the State in a way to assure Democrat control of the State Legislature... and we become the next People's Republic of Kalifornia, or New York State, where they want to outlaw natural gas completely."

"The Utopia you Democrats have always wanted, Green Crowbar." I said to Cindy with great snarkiness and derision.

"I am exactly as much a Democrat as you are a Republican." Cindy fired back as a green crowbar was waved in my general direction.

"Touché." I replied.

"Okay, guys." said the Sheriff. "We need to plan out what we're going to do going forward. First, Tanya, let's put together the statements we'll be putting out through Captain Thompson..."

Part 16 - Epilogue

At 8:10am, Teresa came to my office and asked me to come with her. As we walked down the hallway, she said "The Precincts had joint Roll Call here at Headquarters today. The Precinct Captains asked for it. It'll give you a chance to address them about not believing what the Media tells them."

And it was more than that. The entire Police Force, including 2nd shift, was in the Main Auditorium. Teresa went on stage and said "Ladies and gentlemen, we are fortunate to have this man with us. Whether or not he is physically present at a crime scene or a dangerous situation, you and I know that he has always had our backs... and he always will. And he sure as hell showed up last night. He's not playing the corrupt Media's dishonest game."

Then she came to attention and shouted: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE TOWN & COUNTY POLICE COMMANDER!"

Normally everyone would come to attention. But not this time. This time everyone rose to their feet and began applauding, including Teresa from the stage, and the Sheriff, Chief, and Deputy Chief from the side. As I took to the stage, the applause just continued... for five full minutes. I stood there and endured it, the same way Bowser endures skritchins.

"Thank you for that." I said when it finally died down. "Yes, I will always have your backs, and I know you have mine. And we'll need to have each other's backs, because this coming year will be the hardest that this Police Force has ever faced. We will be tested like never before. Evil people will eagerly show their hatred for us, and their desire to destroy us, like they have tried to destroy Police Forces all over this Nation."

Your Iron Crowbar: "But we are better than our Enemies. We are stronger, and we can withstand anything they try to do to us. And we will face them knowing that we are on the Side of Right, and that we are protecting and serving those that need our protection from the onslaught they are being forced to endure by truly Evil people that want to control us, and rule over us."

"So let's go forth, not believing the lies of the deeply biased, dishonest, and corrupt Media, and knowing that Police Blue is indeed the only color that truly matters to us and our mission. Let's go forth and protect and serve our fellow Citizens with honor."

I then stood erect, put my hand over my badge, and said "I'm in... who's with me?"

The next five minutes of uninterrupted applause let me know...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

11:00am, Wednesday, November 10th. The Chief called Teresa and me into the Chief's Conference Room. Already there were the Chief, the Sheriff, Tanya, Cindy, and Jack Muscone.

"O-kayyyy." the Chief said. "The doctors at the Hospital popped Anthony Wilson's separated shoulder back in place. When they took off his handcuffs, he attempted to attack them, but was TASERed at close range by Lieutenant Jerome Davis, re-handcuffed, and Joan Laurer helped Dr. Fredricson pop his shoulder back in place with what looked suspiciously like Aikeeee-dohhhhh. They say they should operate on him to fully repair the shoulder properly, but they're not feeling very charitable towards him right nowwwww."

1...345678