Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature abused nurse is rescued by a loving doctor.
6.5k words
4.74
12.2k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
165 Followers

He lay in bed listening to her rapid breathing. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she sucked for air. He pulled her to him and folded her into his arms as she moaned softly, her lips against his throat.

"You, ok? he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

She held on to him, her body still trembling. He kissed her cheeks and her nose and bussed her ears, finally allowing his lips to come into contact with hers. She pressed her open mouth to his and let him breathe into hers as if needing extra oxygen. She breathed back into his as her tongue explored his mouth, kissing him with all her soul!

As he caressed her naked back, she began to sob softly. Not knowing what to make of such a response, he asked,

"Are you sure that you are ok?"

In a raspy voice she replied,

"God, I am so alright I don't know what to do. I have never cum so hard in my life! I am still having aftershocks in my belly and my nipples are throbbing and feel like they are on fire and won't let up."

"You'll be ok in a few minutes, just let me hold you," he replied.

She wormed her way deeper into his arms, shuddering as she pressed harder against him. Slowly he felt her body release its tension.

The next thing that he heard was a gentle snore as she fell asleep.

Jake was always an introspective individual, preferring to listen than talk. He loved the quote that one should stay quiet and be thought of as a fool rather than open one's mouth and remove all doubt. As a result, many people thought that he was standoffish and not smart enough to engage in many deep conversations. They never knew how wrong they were.

As a young boy, he soaked up all the information that he could; listening and learning from all kinds of people. He had an IQ of 130, but few knew that.

While he was never the life of any party, he was far from being a shrinking violet. His friends knew him as funny, a little ribald and iconoclastic while the adults thought that he was shy and too quiet. Most of his friends jokingly accused him of being a hustler, since the adults would often go out of their way to "assist" him in things that they knew that he could do, often times better than they.

One of the blessings of this ruse was that he got a lot of help from adults, particularly from the females. They all assumed that he needed help in dealing with young girls and would inundate him with scenarios and experiences that they thought would help him, because they liked him as a young man and believed that he was not assertive enough in his interactions with girls of his age.

Little did they know that he was screwing most of their daughters using the same information with which they were plying him. His friends thought that it was hilarious but kept his confidence.

As a result, he developed an affinity for older women and learned what they prized in men and how they, themselves, liked to be approached. While he didn't use that information on them, he certainly used it to seduce other older women who did not know his parents.

By nineteen, he had bedded more girls and mature women than all his friends combined, but they never knew it because he was a keeper of cherished secrets!

As good a student as he was, he was also a pretty good athlete and had developed well physically. He was 6'4," well read and spoken and quite popular with fellow athletes and older women.

He was a sort of Renaissance man because he loved the sciences but also had a great natural affinity for liberal arts and literary classics. In addition, he had great respect and love for women. This endeared him to the older women especially, as it made him, in their eyes, somewhat of a romantic, a trait they thought, that was missing in too many young men of today.

Unlike most of his friends, he negotiated the college curriculum in four years, intending to go to medical school where his love for older women naturally inclined him toward the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology!

His studies kept him quite busy without much time for relationships, so he chose to play the field.

In addition to what appeared as a natural affinity for older women, he had gotten badly burned in his last year of college.

He was involved clandestinely with the daughter of one of his mother's friends whom he had fallen in love, only to discover that she was cheating with an older guy who had promised her the world in the field of entertainment, claiming that he would make her a star.

Seduced by the promise of the big lights, she had succumbed to his ministrations! Jake later learned that not only was he banging her regularly, but had her naked, sucking his cock in his car, as well attending orgies at nude beaches at night!

Not surprisingly, she got pregnant, and her paramour then dropped her, ostensibly claiming that he was not the father and left her to rear the child on her own.

That was when she came to Jake to tell him what had transpired, and to ask for his forgiveness.

He was deeply hurt, betrayed, and devastated.

Daily he had to face a few of his really close buddies who were aware of their "relationship" which humiliated him beyond repair.

He started smoking and drinking and his grades began to suffer.

Fortunately, before too much damage was done, one of his teachers intervened, read him the riot act, and put him back on the right road.

After that, he shut the doors of his heart and while he never treated women badly, he never let them get too close either.

He maintained relationships based solely on sex and had women rolling in and out of his bed. His friends who witnessed the transformation, often heard him say,

"So much pussy so little time!"

"He removed the word "marriage" from his lexicon and pledged never to let himself become soft inside for any woman.

The years passed as he completed his medical studies and his residency in Ob-Gyn. He became a successful physician, who had many sexual liaisons but never encouraged full-blown relationships.

His parents wondered why he never seemed to find the right girl and his mom worried about his not having anyone to share his life with. Her discussions with him always ended with him saying,

"Mom, I'll get married when I'm ready. I just haven't found who I'm looking for yet and no, I'm not gay,"

He would chuckle at the look on her face at such a proclamation.

She didn't think that he was gay either, because his car always had a beautiful woman in it, but he never introduced any of them to her! His dad always told his mother to leave him alone, that he would do it when he was ready.

He always smiled when his dad supported him, thinking that he was probably a player back in his day!

One evening on his way out of the hospital, he observed a woman sitting alone on a bench, sobbing. He approached her and inquired if she was ok.

She shook her head and sniffled,

"I'm fine."

He recognized her as an emergency room nurse and thought that her name was "Brown."

"Nurse Brown?" he asked.

She looked up and recognized him as she dabbed her eyes.

"I'm fine, Dr. Anderson, really I am."

Jake knew that she obviously was not "fine." He was tempted to tell her that he could see that she was fine, but he was asking her how she was doing.

Before he blurted out the inanity, he realized that such banter would be most appropriate given the circumstances.

Looking at her, he guessed that she was about sixty years old; some fifteen or so years older than him. He found her a remarkably beautiful woman. Her hair had flecks of grey but was well styled, her complexion was dark brown, her skin very smooth and she wore no lipstick. Her eyes were red and swollen and sobs escaped her soft dark lips even as she sought to suppress them.

He sat next to her and said,

"I am not leaving you here alone."

Seeing a wedding band on her finger he said,

"If there is anyone that you can call, please give me the number or call them so that they can come and get you before I leave."

"The only one that I would call is a girlfriend, but she is out of town," Nurse Brown whispered.

"Can I see you home to make sure that you get there safely?" he asked.

"Oh no," she sobbed, "I cannot go there."

Wondering why she didn't want to go home he said,

"OK, is there any place else that you can go?" he inquired.

"No. Don't worry about me, I'll find a hotel room for the night," she answered.

"In your condition, you should not spend the night alone. Come with me," he told her.

Taking her elbow, he walked her to his car, opened the door and told her to get in. He buckled her into the seat, walked to the driver's door and got in.

Before driving off, he told her to call her girlfriend because he wanted to talk with her.

"Why do you want to do that? She asked.

"Well, I plan on taking you to my house and I want someone to know where you will be."

Nurse Brown opened her mouth but seeing the look on Jake's face she opened her handbag, took out her cell phone and called Hyacinth, her friend.

"Hy," she said, "there is someone who wants to talk to you."

Jake took the phone and said,

"Ma'am, I am Dr. Anderson. I found Nurse Brown sitting outside of the hospital crying. She tells me that there is no one here with whom she can stay and that you are the only person she would go to, and you are out of town.

She wants to go to a hotel, but I do not think that she should spend the night alone. I have a home with a visitor's suite, and I want to take her there, but I want someone to know that I am doing that, and to get approval and give them my phone number and address."

Hyacinth asked Jake to hand the phone back to Nurse Brown.

"Jenny," Jake overheard her voice "did he hit you again?"

Jenny didn't answer because she didn't want Jake to hear the conversation, but the silence was enough for Hyacinth to know that she was right.

"Let me call the head nurse so that she knows what Dr. Anderson is suggesting and see what she says. I will call you back.

Five minutes later, Hyacinth called back and said that the head nurse was also on the line and knew Dr Anderson very well and it would be ok. The head nurse, also on the call, talked with Jake, Jenny and Hyacinth.

The decision was made that she would spend the night at Jake's house.

When they arrived at his home, he made her call Hyacinth and the head nurse to let them know that she had arrived and was ok.

Jake sat Jenny down in the kitchen and asked her if she would like some coffee and if so, how she liked it.

Jenny responded,

"Black, please, with sugar."

After they shared the coffee, Jake took her to the visitor's suite and showed her where the bathroom was and where she would sleep. He gave her one of his bathrobes and a large T-shirt.

"We'll talk in the morning," he said. "Try to get some sleep."

He closed the door and went to his room.

Jenny locked the bedroom door and lay down on the bed without removing her clothes. She had never spent a night in any house with a man other than in a house where her husband was, and it was strange and unnerving being in a house alone with another man, especially one that she didn't really know.

Sometime around three am, her tired body gave out and she fell asleep.

The sun shining in the room awoke her. It was seven thirty am. She opened the door and peeked out and saw Jake down the hall. He saw her and said,

"Good morning, Nurse Brown! In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, you will find a new toothbrush. Clean towels are in the closet and if you decide to take off the clothes that you slept in, you can try on the T-shirt. If the T-shirt is too big, you will find a freshly laundered sweat suit hanging in the bedroom closet and you can put the robe on over it."

"H-h-how did you know that I slept in my clothes? She asked.

"He laughed and said,

"You're a woman, aren't you?"

Confused, Jenny did not answer.

She locked the door again and went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth, took a long hot shower and tried on the T-shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and realized that while the shirt covered her knees, it exposed her legs and she thought, showed too much.

She tried the sweat suit on, and it was way too big, but it covered her body and legs. She hung up her uniform, unlocked the door and walked down the hallway. Jake took one look at her and burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked.

"You look like a homeless person in that big sweat suit," he replied.

She stopped, blinked her eyes, burst into tears, and ran back into the bedroom. Nonplussed. He followed, calling out to her as she threw her body across the bed.

"Nurse Brown, what did I say?"

"You told me that I looked like a homeless person, and that is exactly how I feel," she wept, "like a homeless person!"

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry!" Jake said.

Not even thinking, he scooped her up in his arms and held her as she cried.

"Please don't cry," Jake said, "I didn't mean to sound heartless; I was just trying to make a stupid joke."

He held her until her tears ebbed to sniffles.

"I know that you didn't. I guess that I'm a little sensitive today." She responded.

He slowly rocked her in his arms until she stopped crying. After a while, it dawned upon her that she was now ensconced in his arms, and it felt good.

She lay against his powerful chest and was overcome with a feeling of safety and serenity. As soon as the implications of that thought hit her, she pulled away, not wanting to get too familiar.

He let her go too, realizing that he was holding her close in his arms.

They had a moment of awkward realization and he quickly added,

Let's go get some breakfast."

She followed him into the kitchen where he had prepared waffles and bacon and a bowl of fresh fruit to go with the coffee. She sat and they began to eat, avoiding looking at each other.

When they were finished, she collected the used utensils and went to the sink to wash them. He got a dish towel and stood beside her, drying them after they were washed. Neither of the two of them spoke.

He turned to her and began saying,

"I didn't..." at the same time, she started to speak.

He stopped and told her to go first.

"I didn't mean to curl up in your arms like I belonged there," she said. "I guess that I just overreacted when you tried to comfort me."

"Forgive me, I didn't mean to hold you either," he said, "but you looked and sounded so sad and forlorn, that I couldn't help hugging you.

She turned her tear-stained face towards him and said,

"We are a pair aren't we."

"I guess that you can say that," was his response "but come to think of it, holding you felt "kinda" good!" he chuckled.

"Dr. Anderson!" she jokingly admonished him. She didn't want to admit it to him, but it felt "kinda" good to her too.

Dishes washed and put away; they sat at the kitchen table.

"I guess that I owe you an explanation about what happened last night," Jenny began.

"You don't owe me anything," he told her.

"I know, but I need to share this with someone."

For the next hour she talked about her marriage, how her husband, who was a surgeon, stopped loving her. Apparently, they were unable to have children, and although he refused to be tested, he accused her of being the cause.

After a while, he stopped taking her out to social affairs with him and then, the sex stopped. Sometimes, she would smell perfume on him that she didn't wear and when she asked him about it, he would tell her to mind her own business and that it only happened because she wasn't a whole woman.

If she argued that he had never been tested to see if he were sterile, he would hit her and that would end the discussion.

Since her mother was against her marrying him, she did not want to end her marriage and give her the satisfaction of knowing that she was right, so she stuck it out.

Several times in the intervening years he would get extremely angry about one thing or the other and he would abuse her. The only person who knew of it was Hyacinth and she had learned of it by accident.

One day they had been arguing when he smacked her face and left a bruise on her cheek.

Hyacinth happened to be in the neighborhood and was going to call Jenny to see if she could stop by to visit. Before she could call, she saw Jenny's husband leaving and noticed that in his haste to leave the house, he had not closed the front door properly.

Thinking that something might be wrong, she waited until after he drove off, and walked in, calling for Jennifer. She found her in her bedroom sitting on the floor, crying, dress torn, and her face bruised.

Jennifer had little choice but to admit that her husband, Robert, had hit her, and Hyacinth got her to admit that it wasn't the first time. Nothing that Hyacinth could say or do, even threatening to call the police, was able to convince Jennifer to leave!

The evening that Jake found her was about a month after that incident. She and her husband were having an argument on the phone. Robert had been suggesting for some time that they should become involved in swinging because he wanted to watch her having sex with another man.

She had refused.

After badgering her for several weeks, he tried to pick her up from the hospital and take her home as he had apparently arranged for a man to meet her there. Jennifer was able to evade him and hide until he left and was sitting, distressed on the bench, not knowing where to go or what to do, when Jake found her.

"Does Hyacinth know this?" Jake asked.

"No, you are the only person that I have told this to."

"My God," Jake muttered. "He is an animal. Why would he do that to a woman as beautiful as you?"

"B-b-b-beautiful? M-e-e-e?" Jennifer gasped.

"God, don't tell me that he convinced you that you are ugly too." Jake moaned. "Jennifer Brown, you are one of the most beautiful women that I know!"

Jennifer hung her head in embarrassment and said,

"Jake, I am not a young woman anymore, so the term beautiful no longer applies to me. I think that you need glasses!"

He laughed and hugged her again. This time she didn't resist nor try to get away, luxuriating in the feeling of being safe in his arms.

"No, pretty lady," he whispered, I don't need glasses, trust me, you are beautiful!"

He held her in his arms, just rocking her.

Jenny's phone disturbed their reverie. It was Robert, her husband.

"Where the hell are you?" he yelled.

Jake overheard his angry voice and took the phone from her and answered,

"I am in the process of convincing her to call a police officer and file charges for divorce against you on the basis of abuse, so I suggest that you do not call her ever again as everything that you say will be recorded!"

Jenny's jaw dropped open as she listened to the conversation. Robert was thunderstruck. He never expected Jennifer to involve the law and he stuttered on the phone,

"I never struck her......"

Before he could go further, Jake said,

"We have evidence to the contrary and if you try to contact her again you will find yourself buried in jail. I suggest that you retire immediately, and move out of the area, otherwise the news media will get the full story and legal action will follow."

Robert was shocked but he knew that he could ill afford for the news of his abuse of his wife and his desire to see another man have sex with her, to be aired publicly as prominent a person as he was.

"You have exactly thirty days to leave town and never try to contact your wife again," Jake warned, and then added menacingly, "or else....".

Jake didn't know if the threats would work but he was just trying to protect Jenny as much as he could.

She was amazed at how Jake had taken over and loved every moment of it and wondered if this was going to be where her future lay.

coollvr1
coollvr1
165 Followers
12