No Strings Attached

Story Info
Something about him brings out the naughtiest parts of me.
1.2k words
4.34
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many years of committed, long-term relationships, I needed to break free and experience something new. I decided to end my nearly five-year relationship, hoping to explore without any strings attached. I wanted to be on my own, to be able to do whatever I wanted, without restrictions.

For a few months, I focused on work and relished the joy of solitude. Surprisingly, I hadn't even thought about sex, which was quite unusual for me.

Little did I know that the years of unsatisfying, boring sex, followed by no sex at all, had left my most ardent sexual fantasies smoldering within me. It only took a flicker of a spark to reignite the fire.

He's tall, fit, charming, and easy to talk to. I enjoy his company, but I think I enjoy his dick even more. Something about him brings out the naughtiest parts of me.

It's now been a few months since we began seeing each other, and I feel as if I am living in a dream world of absolute pleasure and satisfaction. He's powerful but passionate and knows just how to take me to the brink of ecstasy. It's exactly what I had been craving, and I can't get enough.

On one particular day, I showed up at his house wearing a collar, as he had suggested previously, and it caught his attention immediately. I had barely walked in the door when he grasped the metal ring that dangled from the black leather band and used it to pull me towards him, throwing his tongue inside my mouth, and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

He paused for a moment, "I'll let you put your things down," he said with a laugh.

I unzipped my coat and placed my belongings on the chair. Usually, we would talk for a bit, catch up, and maybe have a drink. This time was different, we were clearly ravenous for each other, and skipped the small talk.

He swooped me up in his arms, making me feel weightless. I clung to his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bedroom.

He put me down, and my feet had barely touched the floor before our lips melded together in a fiery kiss as he pushed me up against the wall. We were both breathing heavily now, and our bodies pressed against each other. I bit his lower lip as we locked eyes and shared a seductive grin. He pulled my shirt off over my head, revealing the light blue, lacey bra I had just bought. I unzipped my jeans and slipped them off, showing off the panties to match.

He smiled as he looked into my eyes, placing one hand around my throat and the other down the front of my panties. He pushed his fingers inside my wet pussy, my body quivered as I gasped and moaned.

"oh, yes," I cried, begging for release.

He pulled away slightly, leaving me trembling and wanting more.

"Get on your knees," He whispered. My new panties now soaked with my wetness.

Without saying a word, I knelt down, looked up at him, and opened my mouth. He caressed my face as he looked down at me and said,

"You're such a good little whore",

before sticking his fingers in my mouth, allowing me to taste my own sweetness. He pulled them out and playfully slapped me across the face. I chuckled at how much I enjoyed it.

He pulled his thick, hard cock out, and I started to stroke it slowly, before sliding my tongue up and down the shaft. I gazed into his eyes as I played with the tip, teasing it with light kisses. I started to suck and slowly pushed it further into my mouth. I sucked on it as I moved my head back and forth and gently massaged his balls with my hand. I felt his fingers run through my hair as he moaned out with pleasure, and I attempted to take his whole cock down my throat.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, my spit dripping from the tip slightly.

"I love how you look when you're on your knees," He said. "But I want you on the bed now".

I stood up, and he quickly removed what clothes I had left and guided me to the bed.

"I'm not done with that sexy little mouth of yours yet," he said, adjusting my body so that I was on my back, my head slightly dangling over the edge of the bed.

He brought his cock up to my lips and thrust it into my mouth. This new angle proved to be superior, as I was finally able to take all of it into my mouth. He fucked my face slowly and deeply. I gagged and choked on it as it slammed into the back of my throat, and spit dripped down the sides of my face. He kept going, only pausing for a moment or two to let me catch my breath. I loved every second of it, and I knew if I was a good little slut, he would allow me to taste his cum.

He increased the speed, and I felt his body tense up. His cock began to pulsate as he got close to the edge, and his moans intensified. With one final thrust, he rewarded me with a massive load of cum that I eagerly accepted into my mouth. I swallowed it all, licking and sucking his cock clean.

He collapsed on the bed beside me as I relished in my ability to please him. I looked over at him with a satisfied smile.

"Don't worry," he said as his breathing returned to normal. "I'm not done with you yet."

I had never felt such a rush. My body filled with anticipation for what was to come next.

We rested briefly before he got up to get some water. I waited for him on the bed, facing away from the door, lying on my stomach. Thoughts and images of all the filthy things I wanted him to do to me filled my mind.

Upon his return, he wasted no time. I felt his hands graze up the back of my legs, his lips kissing my ass and lower back.

Without warning and rather unexpectedly, I felt his already fully erect cock plunge into my wet pussy. I let out an audible gasp as he firmly grabbed my hips and lifted them up to meet his. Whatever I had been thinking about disappeared from my thoughts as the intense pleasure took over.

"You feel so good inside of me", I cried out in between heavy breaths and loud moans.

I arched my back and pushed myself towards him as he thrust himself furiously against my ass. I felt the sting of his hand spank me, which sent a jolt of pleasure up my body.

"You're gonna make me cum" I yelled out, as my muscles began to tighten and pulsate around his cock.

Knowing that he had brought me to climax sent him over the edge, and right as I reached the peak, I felt his body shudder against mine as he let out a satisfied groan, pumping every last drop of his hot cum inside me.

We both collapsed on the bed, embracing each other while our breathing returned to normal. We stayed like that for a few moments longer, savoring the satisfaction, before finally separating and retrieving our clothes.

We got dressed, and he kissed me goodbye. As I left, I could already feel the desire for another encounter beginning to swell inside of me.