All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dying for more chapters!!!

I’m the worst kind of reader!!! The kind that doesn’t usually leave a comment. But I am absolutely loving this story. You’re an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dying for more chapters!!!

I totally agree. Keep up the good work.

This story, along with your others, are a pleasure to read.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
There Is Such a Hill to Climb

Great build, to get at the truth. To repeat your story ,*the* points so needed to understand: "Jon was lost in the feel of the woman he loved. He wanted this woman. He always would"...THEN, the ah ha moment “I won't be some pity fuck”..."He could not live with her pity". Now the answers that each needs to give to the other to hear, to *want* this to happen, for Hope and for their own beliefs in making *the* commitment work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I have been reading the story and I am impressed. This is a sad and beautiful story. You have given a lot of thought on how the characters think and react with each other. You get into the story so deep, I can almost feel Jon's pain and loss. You could have made this a quick story with a happy ending, but you decided to go another way. I applaud your decision. I gave all the chapters 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories