All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 11'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving this!!!

I feel like I’m becoming obsessed with this story... I check for updates far more often than I should. I love how real their feelings about the relationship are. Can’t wait for the next update!!!

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
A CHILD will always Make It Right

You are invading the heart to push away the insecurities, the foolishness of thinking you have nothing to give. Wow, THIS chapter makes such a statement of how dumb our feelings grow in not feeling adequate. Hope makes it all real, to Alicia and Jon, "You're my Papa. The best one ever." No scars, no shyness, just love and total devotion for who she always wanted A DAD, a REAL DAD, A MARINE, THIS MAN. So much is the hiding of feelings, scarred of getting hurt, Jon needed Hope to say "You're my Papa. The best one ever", that his scars are not what the GOOD in people see. Again, it's Hope who showed what we all miss "this world needed most was understanding and acceptance of differences...fear of those who were different". THAT IS how the heart looks: Love was love in whatever form it took".

The next best said was "Both of you trying to run and hide", and that will be the challenge to totally give of themselves, not just for Hope, but for each other. But it is hard to give up the wall you built to hide your feelings. Exciting times are coming. Leave it up to Hope to get them to open up their true feelings.

PhulanaPhulanaabout 4 years ago
More

The chaters are too short. I want more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
thanks

thanks for this story I look for one of yours every day loving this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories