All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 13'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
A MAN STANDS UP

"Hope looked up at them. She beamed from within as her tiny hand covered theirs". Yes Hope, makes the decision for them. She wants a father. Daughter, mother, father, "a father, a real husband, to be the man she needed".

Alicia, seeing now what she was missing, "how to make someone realize that you love them, not their appearance". And now THE RACE IS ON. No turning back.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Well, Drink another Bottle of That Dutch Courage!

It’s about time they got going on the next baby, They done some good work on their first one.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 4 years ago

Finally starting to get somewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep them coming

I am enjoying this series and where it is headed. I have seen some comments lamenting that the chapters are not longer, but the fact you keep them coming nearly daily is a more pleasurable read to me than waiting several weeks for something that I will have forgotten where things stood and not have time to sit and read in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

One down, 5 to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Obsessed

I’m checking in near daily for updates!!! Can’t wait for the next. I really love where you’ve taken this story.

Horseman68Horseman68about 3 years ago
Thoughtful Story.

But need to get this show on the road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories