All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 17'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your writing

Has heart and soul poured into it.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

litwjlitwjabout 4 years ago
feelings

how do you know so well how some people feel? Great story

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
REGRETS like in the SONGS we hear.

Jon keeps his distance, always afraid, by not being totally honest, "to reveal with words", to tell the truth he feels in his heart, but his head gets in the way.

And the ah ha moment, spelled out that is the truth about why the W H (all presidents past and present), the problem of U.S. aggression “defending some rich fuckers' rights to rob other people of their oil". Those rich guys are big biz who run the govt. for profiting off the oil they *take*. Little wonder there is so much hate, from the Middle East countries, their distrust of the U.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uncertainty

Is there more? An 18? Even more? Anticipating more of this great story!

CypGypsyCypGypsyalmost 4 years ago
Hope it's just lockdown...

...and not the virus itself that's slowed down your writing. Hoping for a new episode, but, more than that, hoping that you and your family are well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories