All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 18'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

yes I so love this story more soon looking

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago
Where Is the Love

Jon having difficulty speaking from the heart, the way that Alicia wants and needs to hear words of love, romance. Jon seems so stuck not having the *softness* to speak in a romantic way for Alicia. It is a new experience for Jon because his first marriage failed, and he has a memory of that failure.

The surgery is needed but they need to sit with the surgeon as a FAMILY, to get the answers for how the process works, rehab time, and the such.

They have a challenge of how to speak to each other without hurting the other, and it seems to hold them back from TALKING. They are a family of three and still tiptoe around each other. Time that they encourage *the other to talk it out*. No more HIDING.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Watching and waiting

Every day for the next installment and always hoping for more than just 1 page.

Never the less, I am patient.

Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Well writen with a simple but elegant plot. Left hanging waiting for the concluding chapters. I'm a romantic and want a happy ending!!! Many thanks

Need2readitNeed2readitalmost 4 years ago
Loving it!

Loving this story. Can’t wait to see where it all leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need answer

when will the next chapter coming out? I check every day for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Is this story finished??

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

No, it is NOT finished. It is still in my current projects folder...and is only a couple chapters away from the end. BUT the Trouble Texas Style series is holding me hostage right now. To make things worse...his friggin' older brother shows up in that! Please hang in there.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

I hope after reading 18 chapters, this is not the end ? Please we got to have more chapters

Becoming_PeleBecoming_Peleover 3 years ago

Your characters are so real--people with flaws and fears and who mess up even when they are trying to do what they feel is right. Still, I'm an optimist both in my own life and for your characters and hope you continue on and help Alicia and Jon to realize that in spite of their flaws, there is hope, and not just because it is their daughter's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read this story from years back!

And I loved the first chapter so much. I was so suprised to see a whole series when I checked back in! I had wanted to just reread an old favorite, but I ended up not being able to sleep, finishing the whole thing! These characters, the entire story is so wonderful ❤️ Thank you so much for continuing this! Can’t wait for the next chapters!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Omg please continue!!!!!

Angie314Angie314about 3 years ago

Love everything about this story!! Please continue!!

HeyjessHeyjessabout 3 years ago

please finish 🥺

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

I waded through 10 chapters of this and finally gave up. The thinking was so repetitive that it became boring. So I skipped to chapter 18 and found that the author never finished the story. What a utter waste of everyone's time. Gave it a net 2* and my congratulations on achieving the goal of worst story of all time. I can't understand why another author recommended that we read this before reading his contribution. You should be boiled in oil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many fucking chapters AND STILL NO END....WASTE OF FUCKING TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Tara..waiting for the story to move fwrd...u hv captured the essence of how our fears n inability to communicate for fear of fears stops the loving..pls ps continue n help us find a way through..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tara, please don't ghost your readers and give us an ending. Nothing pisses ne off more than investing time into carchters and multi-part stories only to have the author disrespect me enough to not finish. Do us all a favor and refrain from posting UNTIL you have a finished work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The completed story is available as a free download from the authors website in their Lit bio.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Not feeling it for this story, him not fronting up with his feelings feels artificial and manufactured for the sole purpose of extending the story, then the author walks away from it. Utter nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES