No Strings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, that's fucking, ungh, oh, gosh...I'm, I'm going, ungh, damn, going to cum, oh, oh, oh, yessss...OH GOSH...OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH, OH, OHHHH!" she exclaimed as I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down and spasm. Then she was pulling hard on my hair, lifting my face from her sex.

I crawled up and laid my body on her chest then engaged her sweet lips with my wet mouth for an intense kiss. Her body continued to spasm beneath me.

When we broke from the kiss, she exclaimed, "That was so intense. I've never cum from oral stimulation...Baby, please, I need you in me now. I need to feel you. I want to feel that cock fill my pussy."

"Your wish is my command," I replied as I sat up.

She immediately spread her legs and wrapped them around my back. I slid my knees around her hips and grasped my cock, pressing it against her vagina. The head completely covered her small opening. I worked it up and down and her hips jinked as I bumped her exposed clitoris. I began adding pressure, trying to push into her tight hole. She grunted and impatiently grabbed my cock and pulled, looking down and nodding her head.

"Push baby, push, get it in. Aghh, fuck. I can take it. I want it...Shit! Push."

I pushed harder, then, suddenly her vagina spread and my head slipped in. Her hands immediately flew to my stomach, stopping me.

"OH FUCK! Okay...slowly...shit, you're big...Yes, yes, ugh, yes, oh, oh, oh," she moaned as I slowly impaled her.

I abruptly came up against her cervix. As I began stroking, Lynne relaxed and started urging me on. As I got a rhythm going, she started humping back into me.

"Oh, oh, sorry, mmm, um, ugh, yes, baby, I, that hurts a little..." she let out as I had increased my thrusting, "Kind of stabbing me a little."

"Sorry, baby. Let's try this," I answered, then directed, "Drop your legs to the bed, then put them between mine."

I stepped my knees over her legs and she immediately reacted, "Oh damn, that feels wicked."

Leaning forward, I started stroking again. My cock, now almost vertical and rubbing up against her clit. Her tight vagina was driving me crazy and I didn't know how long I would last.

As I increased my pace, Lynne started going nuts, "OH FUCK, that's so...OH, YES! Oh, faster, yes, baby, mmm, fuck me, fuck me, ungh, ugh, ahh, ahh...OH, gonna...GONNA CUM! AGHHHH!"

Her hips went crazy beneath me, and she grabbed her breasts and started pinching her nipples. Her face and chest flushed red and her whole body shook as she slammed into her orgasm.

"OH MATT! CUM BABY, CUM! I, I, I'M AHHH, YESSSS!"

I felt her vagina spasm and clamp down on my cock as she climaxed and the pressure threw me over the top. I instantly started shooting, filling her small hole as I unloaded. I leaned forward, finding her mouth and engaging her in a passionate kiss. I stretched my legs out and released hers, then immediately rolled us over putting her on top. After we kissed she laid her head on my chest and her body continued to periodically spasm around my cock in post-coital release.

She was leaking tears onto my chest, "That was so...so wonderful, honey...so wonderful."

"Unbelievable, baby. I love you. I love everything about you," I replied, and meant it.

The feel of her small, light body on me, her full, firm breasts pressed against my chest, her vagina still snugly gripping my slowly softening cock, all combined to put me in a state of nirvana. She lifted her head and pulled her self up engaging me in another passionate kiss. My penis slid from her and I felt a pool of cum and fluids on my stomach and groin, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her small body and we kissed and embraced for what felt like an eternity.

Afterwards, we showered, slipped into night wear and lazily made our way to the kitchen.

"I've worked up an appetite," I remarked as we got to the refrigerator.

"Mmm, me too," she replied. "Want to order something? It's not to late. Happy Garden will still be open, and Tommaso's if you want pizza?"

"Pizza!" I exclaimed, "Extra-large, pepperoni with pepperoncini's and tomatoes!"

"Yes, perfect!" she agreed.

I got on the phone and called in the order for delivery. Lynne grabbed a couple sodas from the fridge and we guzzled them down.

Lynne asked, "Honey, can we talk about the money. I mean, what are we going to do with all that?"

"Well, first of all, we'll need to think about moving, getting us a real place to live, a house somewhere."

"A house...that would be nice," she said in a soft voice. "I lost my house when my husband..."

"Yeah, me too," I concurred, "None of that matters now. We both have a chance to start over, you and me, together. We can put those past lives behind us."

She got up from her seat and took my hand, pulling me from my chair. She led me to the couch and we sat. Tom immediately got in her lap, and she lovingly stroked her fur. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder, and we just sat there, petting Tom, not talking, holding each other until the pizza came. We sat at the table and ate in mostly silence, occasionally holding hands, only exchanging "I love you's" and commenting on the pizza, which was fabulous and really hit the spot.

After we ate and cleaned up, we decided to bundle up and go out on the balcony and look at the small park that backed up to the apartment building. It's the main reason I rented this apartment - the view and no buildings directly behind.

I made hot cocoa and we took a couple mugs out with us. We sat and looked out at the park's lights, now with halos around them from the mist in the air. I know we had both been mulling over a lot of things while we waited for our food and while we were eating. Now it was time to discuss those things.

I started, "Do you want to tell me what you've been thinking about?"

"Mmm, why don't you go first," she said softly, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Okay. I've been thinking about a lot of things...but the first I think we have to address is what we are going to do, moving forward...I mean, as in...Will you marry me?"

Her immediate reaction was to burst out crying, followed by crawling in my lap and wrapping me in a bear hug.

"Yes, yes! You mean it? Are you sure? Are we rushing? Honey?" she peppered me in response.

"Yes, yes, and no, I think...Yes I mean it; yes I'm sure, and no, I don't think we're rushing. I think we know each other better than most couples who have been together much longer. We know how much we love each other. We've tested that, however, in an unorthodox way, but we have; and our love survived all our missteps. I have no doubts, but if you have any, now is the time to address them."

"Sweetheart, my only concern was whether you were ready. I have none...none!"

I assured her, "I've been ready to marry you since before I met you. What I mean is, you were the woman I've been looking for since my divorce. I honestly had given up on finding you; and I never imagined I would find you where I did, in a parking lot at Mugs and Jugs."

She laughed, "You know, when I first jumped in your car, I thought I had gone from the frying pan into the fire. It was dark, I couldn't make you out, and you stunk of beer. My first thought was you were abducting me. But I guess it was all providence, how we met, when we met."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't jump out of the car and run away that night."

"You were driving too fast!" she kidded.

"I was afraid the cops were after me."

"What did you do? You never explained that to me."

I explained the altercation with Sammy and Leo.

She shook her head, "You are terrible. You should have just left. But you had to be a smart ass, didn't you?"

"That's not fair. I didn't have to be a smart ass...but I really couldn't resist," I grinned.

"Well, if you're going to be a responsible husband, you're going to have to resist those urges, buddy."

I playfully groused, "Are you always going to be this demanding?"

"You have no idea!" she sniped, then wrapped me up and kissed me hard.

We found our way to the bedroom again.

EPILOGUE

We had a small wedding, followed by an intimate party at Marla's, which ended up with the twenty or so guests in the pool - naked. Surprise, huh? I'm sure the party degenerated from there, but we left before that. Although, Sylvia stayed...

Utilizing some of the funds Marla gifted us, we purchased a beautiful home, bought new cars - Lynne got a Tesla (big surprise) and I got full-sized SUV and a gorgeous Miata. Other than that, we decided to live reasonably on our incomes - we kept our jobs, and we banked our windfall for the future, which at this writing is as bright as anyone can hope for, and brighter than I ever imagined was possible.

Marla and Sylvia remain our best friends, as do Nathan and Teresa. It took a while, but Nathan and I became friends, but not best buddies - which is understandable, all things considered. He and Teresa got married, recently, and are expecting their first child in a few months.

Lynne and I have Tom and Jerry, now. Jerry is a mixed, something-or-other mutt rescue, a small Bichon mix - almost as big as Tom; and they are inseparable.

Oh, and we're expecting twins any day now!

What? Did you expect anything less than a happy ending? Not my job!

THE END

Of

NO STRINGS