All Comments on 'No Talking'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago

Well written, very realistic, and super hot! I feel like the no talking thing and them trying to guess what the other was saying was a light hearted, almost comical, addition that I really enjoyed. I'd love to see a sequel of this work with them meeting again and getting to talk about what happened.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Littledanae, thank you. This story is too tame compared to others in the non-consent category. I'm very glad to know you enjoyed it anyway. I could write the encounter from the guy's perspective as a sequel, but I find those kind of stories tedious. I like your idea of them discussing it afterwards much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! Thanks!

"No Talk" was downright artistic. Truly. I'm also not a woman so I cannot say with 100% certainty but her swept away condition SEEMS accurate. 'Biological Determinism' can get you lynched in many places but I think you have hit the other side of our (male) coin, as it were. I wonder what women tell you? You have a gift for story telling but I suspect you have heard that before. I mean that sincerely. Keep up the good work.

'Crumpled,' not 'rumbled' among a few other typos. I blame Spellcheck and you can too.

fzoid44fzoid44about 6 years ago
Well done!

Yes, it was very hot and sexy, but it was also very sweet, as well, which is a combination you rarely see on this site.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenabout 6 years ago
Sweet non-con...

Not something you read a lot. I think if Stuart had his voice, it could have added more of that tension between the aggressor and the reluctant- a little dirty talk over the pure pleasure. But well written and different. Thanks!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 6 years agoAuthor

Wow... such great comments! Once again I never thought anyone would like this story. Once again I'm proven wrong.

Anonymous: If this story is art, it's strictly a finger painting, but thank you. I'd also like to know how "real" her experience was. Guys also get swept away, but it's driven more by physical excitement than emotions. Though there has to be both for it to be any good.

fzoid44 and Alice_Rosaleen: A sweet non-con. I never thought about that. Quite a concept to build on.Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

I liked this a lot!!!! As a female, it is so refreshing to read a story that doesn’t use the words “cunt, bitch, or slut”. It is still dirty, risky, and conjures up college situations many of us have probably experienced. Well done.

DrkmanDrkmanover 5 years ago
Can't talk.

Must admit it was very different from most posts I've read. Have to tell you that your words painted a great mental picture of a young woman finally find out what real sex is like and maybe gaining a partner. Could even be starting a family but only time will tell. Great story.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I totally agree with Anonymous of Great Story! So much more pleasant without any belittling name calling. Thank goodness Stuart wasn’t a scumbag frat rat, but a nice guy. It’s amazing, SyleusSnow, how you managed to capture the insecure inner monologue of a young girl, allowing the physical sensations to overwhelm her better judgment. I remember it so well, the indecision, is it time to stop, but it feels so good, no, he has to stop, maybe just a little more, no, that’s enough, no, stop! Oops, too late. Did guys go through all that, also? Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Why thank you, nthusiastic! So wonderful to get a comment on an older story. Glad it resonated with you. And yes, guys go through all that too. That's how I wrote the story... took my own experiences with going too far and tried portraying it from a female point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I could give it more stars I would ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...