No Talking

Story Info
Wife livesout her lesbian fantasies on a tied up young woman.
1.8k words
4.3
22.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shearpy
Shearpy
5 Followers

Her husband winked at her as she walked down the stairs. He couldn't wait to hear every detail of what the night brought. She couldn't wait to tell him. Her husband had known about her fantasy for a long time now. That's all she thought it could ever be was a fantasy. To find out he had made it happen for her was incredible. She slipped the keys out of her purse. As she stepped into the garage she thought, driving a mini van to this adventure seemed a little lame but its all she had. She shrugged and got in the car.

She pulled into the hotel. The card was burning a hole in her pocket. Thank God for her husband who had the for thought to pre register the hotel room. She simply could not have looked a hotel clerk in the eyes. She checked the paper again. Room 228, she could do this. The sheet also contained detailed instructions on how this would work.

1. Go to room 228

2. Use your key and go straight in. NO KNOCKING!

3. No talking.

4. Use your present however you want.

She knew what this present would be. A quick push open of the door revealed she was right. There she was. A young blind folded woman. Her hands tied in a single knot to the headboard. She was beautiful. She was maybe 20, still young, tight, and supple. Nothing sagged or looked warn out or used. For a brief moment she wondered what the girl was thinking. Only briefly though. That was the fantasy. This girl had no idea who she was, what she looked like, or that she wasn't as young and cute as she used to be. She had always wanted to be with another woman but the fear had kept her from making that happen. This was perfect.

She walked closer to the bed. The girl was laid out on her back. Her large breasts pointing straight up at the sky. She was wearing a crisp white bra and panty set. It contrasted beautifully against her tanned golden skin. Her legs were barely parted giving her just a glimpse of her cute little puffy pussy. How had her husband found this girl? If she had to pick someone out of a catalog, she was it.

She looked over at the nightstand. It held a single note that said open me. When she did she let out a soft chuckle. It held everything she would need to make the night so fun. The first thing she saw was a pair of scissors. Picking them us she made short work of the bra the girl was wearing. She loved tits and planned on chewing this girls nipples raw. Seriously what a pair of nipples they were. Medium in size, they looked perfect on the full breasts. The Tips were fat and long perfect for slipping in and out of your mouth.

She finally remembered that she had her coat on. It was long and coved the pretty lingerie set she herself wore. She had no intention of letting the girl see it. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Long hair and very little make up, she didn't need anything fussy tonight. Which is perhaps why she wore the set she had on. Her tits were being held up by a cupless bra. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but her nipples were very suckable. She wore no panties, but stockings and garter belt encased her defined waist.

She claimed on top of and straddled the girl. She started by lightly running her hands over the girls breasts. God they felt good. They were so soft and firm, but not in a silicone kind of way. She stuck her two index fingers in her mouth leaving just enough moisture on the ends to rub soft circles around the tips of her breasts. She bent down and softly blew on first one and then the other. They tightened. Somehow they became even longer. Perfect little columns sitting on top rolling hills. She bent down again and slipped the right nipple into her mouth. She loved tits. She had always wanted to do this. She sucked and licked, taking her time with first one breast, and then the other. Using both hands she pushed them together taking both nipples into her mouth. She bit down softly and then groaned. She chewed the delicate flesh softly and rolled the stiff little peaks around her tongue.

Just then she looked up at the girls face. She liked it. Again she briefly thought about how exciting and maybe a little terrifying it would be to let yourself be tied up and used. The fact that she was being paid probably helped. That made her pussy tingle a little. Someday she would like to be the one tied to the bed.

She was ready to continue on. Somehow it just seemed to soon to start on this girls trembling cunt. She wanted to make this last. Getting up and putting pressure on the girls side, she relayed the message that she needed to roll over. Rule number 3 no talking. There lay the most glorious ass she had ever seen. It was plump in an athletic kind of way. She kneed her legs a little farther apart making room for her to slide further in between them. Reaching out with both hands she grabbed each delectable cheek and gripped them firmly. She pulled them apart and brought them back together showing her peek after peak of the pinkest asshole she had ever seen. Never being a person who wanted to eat ass, she surprised even herself by bending down and swiping the pad of her tongue across the puckered little hole. She instantly felt herself get wetter. Who knew that was possible. It was practically running down her leg as it was.

Deciding to give it another try she bent down and again caressed the pink pucker with her tongue. This time she used the tip and circled it round and round. She couldn't help herself but to stiffen her tongue and insert just a little inside of her. It wasn't terrible. She always assumed the oder and taste would be horrific but this was just a little musky and kind of soapy. She slid in deeper. The girl groaned. Taking this as a personal challenge she did it again and again, until she found herself tongue fucking this girls ass a furious rate.

Finally coming up for air she decided to take this in another direction. She remembered seeing lube in the nightstand next to the bed. She walked over to give it a closer inspection. Not only was there lube but there were anal beads. A nice long fat string of them. She loved it when her husband plaid with her ass. She was practically euphoric to get the opportunity herself. She practically skipped over to the bed. The girl lay there panting. She must have also gotten the no talking rule too. Good, she thought. No one likes a chatty sex slave. She ran her hand down one of her firm cheeks. She couldn't help herself and gave it a light smack. God she loved watching this woman jiggle. She contemplated whether she could be talked into some light jumping jacks. Hmmm, no she had better uses for their time.

Loosening the cap on the bottle, she drizzled the contents down her delectable crack. Taking one fat ball on the end of of the strand, she ran it up and down. Smiling to herself she made slow circling movements right around her puckered center. The girl groaned. Perfect. She popped the ball in. The girl gasped. Slowly she worked ball after ball inside of the girl, until only the handle stuck out of her delectable little rear. She knew from experience how uncomfortably full she would feel. Still she loved to let the anticipation build.

Finally she gave the handle a little tug. The first ball popped out with ease. She popped it back in. She pulled two out, and popped one back in. She worked her ass for an agonizingly long time. Finally she got to the end of the string. She had put off the inevitable long enough. She wanted to spend some time exploring her pussy. She made the motion for the girl to flip over.

What looked her in the face was the wettest cunt she had ever seen. This bitch was hot, ready to burst. She couldn't help but diving in. She went straight to the girls clit. One long swipe of her tongue was all it took. She loved it. She felt so sexy with her mouth attached to the center of this adorable girl. She licked, and sucked, and bit. She took her time and enjoyed every second of being facedown on her. Listening to the girl pant and scream drove her mouth faster. She buried her fingers deep inside the girls pussy. She arched her back and writhed on the bed. Her hands strained against the rope holding her to the bed. She felt the girls body start to tense. She was about to cum. She pulled back. It was too soon. This girl wasn't coming before she was.

Feeling her own her own body ache for relief she weighed her options. She knew what she wanted. This was her perfect opportunity to reenact her favorite sex scenes. She knew she could climb on this girls face and ride her like a prize winning stallion, but that wasn't what she was looking for. She grabbed a pillow and shoved it under the girls butt. She picked up the lube bottle and drizzled it all over the girls cute pussy. It was shaved so smooth. She ran her finger all over it, running the moisture all over every inch. She claimed on top of her. Lining her pussy up with the girls she slid them together. It felt so good. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth. The friction of their clits rubbing together was mind blowing. She slid her hands over the girls breasts. She pinched her nipples and rolled them between her fingers. The girl was panting. She could feel her own body building towards climax. She rocked harder and harder. Her body was strung so tight. She felt the waves start to overtake her. The feeling was so incredibly intense. She leaned down and gave the girls breasts a final suck.

She would be doing this again. Hopping off the girl, she walked to the headboard. She untied the girl. Without thinking about it she picked up her phone. She opened the camera app and took a few quick pictures of the girl. She wanted to remember her. She loved the thought of having photo proof of what a wreck she left this girl. She walked to the bathroom. She knew the girl would be gone by the time she got out of the shower. She laughed to herself. She couldn't wait to tell her husband all about this.

Shearpy
Shearpy
5 Followers