No Tell Motel - Peeling the Onion

Story Info
A novel use for an old motel in a run down part of town.
3.7k words
4.09
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a short story about cheating spouses but it then peels the onion to show just what could very well be going on in the background.

Elaine paused for a moment after peeing in the office ladies room to look between her trim thighs and check out her pussy. She had shaved it completely in the shower this morning as a surprise for Tom and later tonight for her husband. With a couple squares of paper she carefully dried her pussy and then pulled up the black French cut panties that were around her knees. She hesitated a moment as she remembered when her husband had given them and the matching bra to her for their tenth anniversary. She especially remembered the wonderful naked celebration they had had that night in front of the fire. Then her mind abruptly jumped to why she was wearing them today and what was going to happen in about 30 minutes. That knowledge sent a pang of guilt coursing through her system. Vowing that today was the last time she flushed and went to one of the sinks. Checking her makeup in the office bathroom mirror she straightened her skirt, rinsed her hands and continued out to her car. As she walked she repeated to herself.

"I am not a cheater I am not a cheater." Immediately her Self answered

"Then why is your pussy wet just thinking about the asshole you are on your way to fuck?"

"Because I'm a weak stupid bitch?"

"But you know you must end it. You've had your fun and tried out a new cock several times now. Stop before you fuck up your marriage."

"Yes I will, just give me today though."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise."

John adjusted his best friend in his pants as he drove to his favorite motel. He enjoyed the current fling with Elaine mainly because it had been such an effort to finally bed her. She had been the ice princess around the office and it had taken all of his skills to get her into his bed on that Trade Show trip last month. Once he got a few drinks into her and fed her all that shit about how she deserved a little fling she became an animal. She had a really hot body under those conservative clothes and knew how to use it. However, he knew she was a short timer because he suspected she really loved her oaf of a husband. She had been fun in bed but he knew that it was just about time to move on. Besides that new girl in Accounts Payable was already hinting that she was available. Maybe it's time to send Elaine back to hubby.

John was headed for his favorite motel just a short distance away. Every major city has several of these establishments. Originally built by the major motel chains back in the 50's and 60's and now working on a second or third ownership. You know exactly what the place looks like. Outside room entrances, usually two story. A name like Tangiers or something patriotic like American. Usually there's an old pool off to the side that hasn't been filled with more than rain water and leaves for years and yet the place has a surprisingly packed parking lot around the noon hour on weekdays.

Besides clean sheets, towels and bargain prices what in the world do these Motels have that attracts midday patrons? How about a front desk that will work creatively with you on credit card purchases. So creative that upon check in you have your choice of more than a dozen non hospitality vendor names and an even wider choice of what the purchase was going to be. For example instead of a credit card charge of $98.75 for a single room at the Motel X, you could have the card say $98.75 for an engine tune up and oil change at Gino's Service Center. A very convenient service if the spouse is paying the monthly Visa bill or the Corporate auditor is reviewing an expense report.

So what typically goes on at the No Tell Motel? Let's use John and Elaine's visit to Room 115 on a Tuesday in March as an example. On this particular day the motel desk received a 9:15 call from John requesting a room for later in the morning. Two Diet Cokes and a Foot long Ham and Cheese were added to the room charge and were to be in the room by 11:00. Then at 11:20 John appeared at the front desk and paid with a corporate Visa card. His vendor option on the charge card was a local seafood restaurant and lunch for himself and three ACME employees. At 11:35 a conservatively dressed attractive brunette arrived in her own vehicle and parked in front of Room115. After a quick check of her makeup in the visor mirror, she exited the vehicle and walked quickly to the motel door. Two knocks and the door opened and she was welcomed into the room.

They were obviously on a mission because after a quick embrace and a very wet kiss, their smart business attire was shed and quickly but carefully draped over a chair and credenza. She disposed of her skirt and kicked her undies across the room. Quickly opening her bra she released really nice looking 36C's and rubbed them in the open air. Not to outdone in speed, John stripped naked and was laying on the bed handling his generous erection as he lustfully watched the Elaine free her girls and hold them out for his inspection. After giving him the models pose which showed off her shaved pussy, she hurried to the bed, boobs bouncing and literally pounced on her lover. Within seconds she was riding his cock as his hands massaged her breasts and extended nipples. Barely minutes later she gushed praise for his cock as she loudly orgasmed for the first time.

John had asked her to shave her pussy and the fact that she did it for him then inspired his concentrated attention to her hairless wonder for two more orgasms. Number four was part of a hearty twenty minutes of really creative and dedicated fucking. As he roared out his pleasure he roughly grasped her trim butt filling her with an impressive volley of semen. After no more than thirty seconds of rest Elaine disconnected from the softening penis and delicately inserted a tissue into her vagina to prevent dribbling.

For the next ten minutes they chatted about office politics while sharing the sub and sipping their Cokes. Then in answer to her question as to whether he had any gas left in the tank, his lips closed over her nearest nipple and she reached out to fondle his resurgent cock. This time he was on top and fucked her missionary and then again doggy. This act of intercourse was slower and much more deliberate and it was obvious that this couple had fucked before and knew exactly how to please one another. Discretely glancing at his watch he picked up the pace and apologized to the Elaine that they have to wind things up because of that 1:30 meeting. "Fuck" she exclaimed as she reached back between her legs to grasp his cock and hurry his orgasm. Abruptly he flattened her and finished off the fuck with a groan of completion. No more than two minutes later they were a well choreographed team scurrying about, sharing the bathroom and dressing. By 1:10 they were both in their vehicles headed back to work with the sure knowledge that their visit had been totally private.

Elaine and John were happy to have found out about this motel and had even engaged in pillow talk about finding out who the owners were with an eye to investing in what had to be a gold mine. However if they had been able to pierce the veil of shell companies that concealed the true owners, they would be sorry they had looked. At this very moment that group was just sitting down for a meeting after lunch. In attendance were the three Carmine DeMarco's of the Crime family of the same name.

At the head of the table was the officially retired 82 year old Carmine. After a short stint in prison he had emerged seven years ago a publicly changed man. He somehow managed to get a liquor license and proceeded to acquire ownership in the top ten restaurants in the city. He then assumed the role of "congenial reformed gangster and host." Carmine was happy to appear as the colorful front man of the restaurant corporation. The Fed's, State and Local officials were constantly auditing the operation and couldn't find anything criminal going on. It drove the screws crazy but it really was a legitimate restaurant chain. They had a number of Edward Crawford Awards to prove it and in fact provided excellent food at a profit for the owners. He was immensely proud of his restaurants and really enjoyed his public role. His private role however continued to be Chairman of the Family Board.

His son, Carmine II was 55 and the senior partner of the cities largest law firm. However his real job was to run the operations of the various family criminal enterprises. Three of his under bosses were also in attendance at todays meeting. Their role was to listen, offer counsel if asked and to learn.

Carmine III, age 30 also worked for the family law firm. He was everything his family had strived for and much much more. He was incredibly bright, tech savvy and totally dedicated to making his father and grandfather proud. Fresh from Wharton and Yale Law, he had pitched a business model to his father who saw the value in it and had recommended the concept to Carmine who gave it the go ahead. Within two years it proved to be one of the most profitable businesses the family had ever engaged in. On the surface, Carl's plan was simple. Provide an inexpensive and discrete venue for cheating office workers and then mine the events taking place for every scintilla of value. The purpose of today's meeting was to make a decision as to whether to franchise the concept to other families since it would be impossible to just move into other territories without conflict. However, with franchising, substantial profits could still be garnered without the operational headaches of running the actual motels and putting up with the attendant turf battles.

Three Sticks had just began his presentation but before he got into the meat of the topic, Grandpa Carmine interrupted.

"Carmine my boy I'm sorry to interrupt but help an old man out and refresh my memory. Go slow with all that Internet and computer shit cause you know I'm always fucking up stuff like email and that FaceTime crap."

"That's OK Gramps. I know this stuff is confusing unless you were brought up with it but you don't have to understand the computer shit, just a few basic principles. Besides we all know you're the smartest guy at this table and just like to hide under that poor old confused old timer image."

The meeting paused as Grandad pretended to frown and then broke into a big smile.

"You know me too well kid so I'll stop interrupting."

"OK, we know lot's of married assholes cheat on their spouses. If we know who they are and where they live, work and play that information is worth something to a lot of people. Also, the images of them cheating are worth something privately and if they are good looking it's also got commercial value. Now, my team and I have developed a complete package that we could sell or license to other families to do the same thing in their territories. Also it wouldn't be a one time thing because as we refine the software and capabilities there will be chargeable updates and improvements. There are also various service and installation fees that could be charged. Now, I've got a short video I'd like to play which will go into more detail. I'll stop it from time to time for questions and explanations. OK?"

"Sure, Vito, get the lights."

The room darkened and the projected image showed a 10,000 foot view of the city with the five family owned motels highlighted.

"As you can see our motels are located within easy driving distance from most of the principal concentrations of office workers. They are all former chain motel buildings that we bought for a song and rehabbed to our specifications.

Carmine II chipped in.

"I understand you kept away from the manufacturing and school areas."

"Yes, the basic idea was to be in easy proximity to the people who had the most freedom to come and go over lunch hours and of course Grandad wanted us to stay away from the schools."

The next video image showed a late model BMW pulling into one of their motels lot.

"Now, we are going to show you a sample motel visit. In this image a vehicle has driven past a bank of hidden cameras. Our software has just pulled the BMW's plate information and before the car stops at the office we know that it is registered to John Nockingham of 3786 N 187th Street in Elm Grove. The vehicle is a 380 class built in March of 2019. This by the way is John's 23rd visit to this facility.

"The next video shows John registering with his own name with a joint owner credit card. The clerk has given John the choice of a dozen family associated businesses to which the sale can be entered. This is part and parcel of our money laundering enterprises and will put an oil change or business lunch on John's credit card for his wife or manager to see. The other impressive thing we can now do because of the credit card and DMV information, we can build a detailed personal profile of John that in some cases can be 25 pages long. How we get it isn't important but we can now get access to every significant tax, voting and economic fact in his life. The only aspect of his finances that remain semi secret are his cash transactions."

"Another thing we can now do with the visual images we have of him from the hidden high power cameras in the lobby is through a combination of artificial intelligence and facial recognition software check for John's appearance at private and public events anywhere in the world. So for instance if John were a spy using a false identity here we could bust him."

Just then one of II's capos said.

" How about if he were in witness relocation and has not had a face lift?"

"Absolutely, and by the way we routinely do check for exactly that. Even if they've had minor surgery it will pick them up."

"That's my boy. Trained you real good."

"Thanks Uncle Vito."

"Anyway back to the video. Here is the cheater's partner coming into the parking lot and driving directly to room 115 after a call from John."

As an attractive 30ish woman got out of her vehicle, III continued his commentary.

"As you can see a woman now identified as Mrs Elaine Peters of 1352 Mockingbird Lane in Pleasant Prairie has just emerged from her two year old Toyota Camry. All the same information about her person and her vehicle that we related to you about John is likewise available. The only difference is that since we do not have an electronic trail for her, everything was gotten from the scan of her face and then confirmed with fingerprint analysis after her first visit. I believe that she used a water glass for a sip of the complementary wine in the room."

The video then restarted and played without comment for several minutes while the couple embraced, disrobed and carefully laid out their clothes so as not to wrinkle them. John finished first and stretched out on the bed playing with his generous cock until it was hard and standing proud by itself. As Elaine eagerly approached the bed her pert C cups bouncing the narrator again paused the tape.

"You will note the easy familiarity the couple has with one another. As I noted earlier, John has been here many times more than Elaine with other women from the same office. She is just the latest in his string of conquests. Another thing to note here is that there are six cameras in the bathroom and a dozen in the bedroom. Almost every light switch, fire alarm, smoke detector and appliance has a camera associated with it. Some are fixed lenses but others can zoom or swivel. To demonstrate one of those cameras will now answer the question what are Elaine's sizes?"

While the couple energetically copulated on the bed in a spit screen a speciality camera zoomed over the woman's garments and enlarged the image of her bra label, one shoe and a blouse tag. It then did a close up examination of the papers John had been reading while waiting for Elaine. The narrator then let the tape play through the balance of their first intercourse and then the sound level was brought up to play their conversation. After the expected complimentary verbiage the two coworkers chatted about office politics, the results of a contract bid, two production problems and one of the office girls abortion. The chit chat continued as they shared a sub sandwich and diet soda that John had ordered in. After the alfresco lunch Elaine asked John if he had enough gas in the tank to go again and he responded by putting her hand on his newly stiffening cock..From here the narrator fast forwarded the tape through another encounter and the scramble to clean up in the bathroom.

The narrator now interjected.

"No significant conversation was picked up from this point on and so the balance will be fast forwarded."

As that occurred the voice over said.

"All the conversation is screened by our artificial intelligence applications for key words and phrases. We don't have to go by the evidentiary rules of the Feds and so we can pick up on intelligence and sell it to the competitors of their company. It's like having a cleaning service sift through the garbage for info. However pillow talk is more timely and a lot more juicy than sorting junk mail. Now then, we have been watching two good looking folks have sex, use the toilet and clean up. In many cases the shower is also used. All of this footage is very useable for the 'best of" videos produced by our porn companies in California and Florida. Earlier you saw John playing with his dick. That will make the best of tape because he has what I'm told is called a Pretty Peter in the porn industry".

As the tape showed the two cheaters headed out to their cars the narrator added.

"Now we get into the traditional uses for cheater information. The computer application has of course checked all the relevant Federal, State and Local sources for references to the cheaters. Also checked are all the Group, Association, Telephone and Newspaper databases. It goes without saying the all of the current social media would be checked by name and by facial image."

When the lights came up in the room Three Sticks said.

"So, gentlemen. What do we do with the information about and images of Mrs. Peters and Mr. Nockingham? In the past we might be able to get a few grand from a spouse in a divorce action but unless one of the parties was a public figure that's about it. The case you have seen here actually yielded 5K each for footage in divorce actions but over 50K in actionable intelligence. Their video was also used in three porn videos at an estimated savings of 3.5K. On the date this video was taken 23 rooms were occupied by cheaters. Actionable billings were obtained from 19 of the 23. This was an average day and the total take was an untaxed 422K. On the taxable side the take allowed for a small profit which is just enough to keep the IRS happy and provide us with a legal small break even. The other four motels fit the same profile so doing the math, we are clearing an untaxed profit of just shy 2.1 million a work day."

"Now, here is what I am proposing. With the permission of each family we could point out the properties for them to acquire and with a team trained by me, set up their operation. We would train them in our software packages and show them how to manage the program. In return we would get an annual fee for the use of the software and a percent of the total take.

For a fee they would also be able to use some of the resources we have set up."

"Gentlemen, it's possible that the information trade could become a bigger business than our other businesses and it could be done with much less risk."

With that the eldest Carmine stood up and walked down the table to where his grandson was sitting. On the way he affectionately touched his son saying.

"I'm proud of the job you did with the kid."

When he got to Three Sticks the two of them warmly embraced and kissed on both cheeks.

12