No Tent Could Hold This Circus!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHO WAS THIS SON OF A BITCH??

I arrived home at 5 p.m., and the link sent to me showed Becky was 2 hours out. Not knowing what to expect, I dressed in comfortable jeans and running shoes, a loose-fitting shirt from some gym I had never heard of, and my good friend, my 1911 Colt.45 ACP with an extended magazine in its holster at the small of my back. I still had an hour and fifteen minutes, so I left for some takeout from 'Stubbies.' Gerry was shocked when I ordered the Monster sausage roll with two kinds of sausage and three types of cheese instead of my staple, the ham and cheese. I just stayed quiet, and Gerry asked if it was tonight. All I could do was shake my head.

Gerry called Honey over and told her she was locking up, as well as opening tomorrow, Then went back to the office to get his coat. He gave her an extra $100 for the inconvenience, walked over to me, and said my food was free. I told him I didn't want any company when he cut me short, saying I had it all wrong!

He said that I was going to have it out with Becky tonight. He said he was smart enough not to be available for the next 48 hours. Then he told me he had been seeing a woman in the next town, and she said she would enjoy some personal time over the next few days, also when he got there, he was removing the battery to make sure he didn't get sucked under when someone unclogged this drain! Then, he got into his Jeep and waved as he headed for the highway.

I drove home with my food and was unsure what to make of everything my eyes saw (after everything that's been happening, I couldn't even call it strange or abnormal). There was a guy dressed up in the old-time uniform of 'The Town Crier' with a large bell in his hand. A man in casual slacks and a shirt wearing a sports coat was sitting on my glider with a briefcase beside him, and then further to the right was a woman dressed in the same era of clothing as the town crier was.

As I got out, I noticed every house on our street had curtains pulled back, and their porch lights were on. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was crawling up my spine as I walked up to my door, just as The Town Crier rang his bell loudly and, in a booming voice, called out, "Attention everyone, The Master of the house has returned!", The guy in the sports coat said he was here to serve the papers but had no idea who the others were. (finally, I have someone else who understands the fun of it all!!)

I walked into the kitchen and asked if he wanted Soda or water. He saw the Sprite I was holding and asked if I had more, so I pulled another one out and gave it to him. He sniffed at my sausage roll, but I told him I wasn't sharing it. He asked where I had gotten it, so I handed him an extra menu I had lying around. I rechecked my phone, and it showed she was 43 minutes away. Damn, I did not have enough time to enjoy it all, so I cut it in half. One half went to the plate, and the other wrapped up in the fridge for later. I stayed with Soda to see how this menagerie and all the players would play.

We had just started our second Sprite, The Crier at my door boomed out as he rang his bell loudly, "Gather everyone and pay heed! The town whore has arrived seeking to serve the Master of the house with her used and prostituted shabby self! Approach, and hear the Master's justice!". Then, there was a knock at the door. When I opened it, I saw all the neighbors gathered around, and everywhere was a phone or camera being held up to capture it all. The server asked me if he could go first because he wanted to see how it ended.

As he walked by, Bec, ky with the Town Crier, blocked her way inside. He suddenly stooped, stood up, and said, "M, ma'am, I believe you dropped this," holding out the large manila envelope. Becky just grabbed it up as she continued screaming at me. He then tapped her on the shoulder, and she snapped at him, asking what he wanted now; he calmly replied. He "You've been served, thought you'd like to know. by the way, what does the town whore charge?... just curious!" She went orbital!

Then, the cops pulled up. The Crier went off again. "The town's constables have arrived to be of service to the town whore. Now true justice will be served! Gather close and hear the voice of Justice!" (This guy's voice was not going down in volume, so I took a couple of pain pills).

After the cops talked with Becky, they came up on the porch to talk with me. What could I do? What this? I hardly had a clue as to who, or even what, all this was. I'm just glad I. I'm sure not to drink any alcohol earlier. Then Robert pulled up in a new king cab 4-wheel drive truck with an obvious lift kit installed with running boards, and all I could think about was that I'd the color. Then came the bell again, "The young Master Robert is home. Make everything ready!" (Thank God the pills started working...!)

The cops asked if I could make him stop with the bell, and I told them m I had no idea who he was to start with when Robert stepped forward and asked everyone to be quiet as what he said would answer everyone's questions! I doubted that very much considering, but motioned for him to continue when a panel van pulled up directly across the street from the house and parked. Then Robert turned to me and asked if I remembered the bet we made together when he was a sophomore in high school. I admitted that. I did as I began to remember it. Then he looked at the cop and asked if he heard that. The cop said yes and nodded his head. Robert smiled big and began to speak for all to hear.

"A few years ago, my father and I made a wager that if I could ever show him what I was capable of in life and still be able to protect those counting on me, I would understand what was required of me to be able to run the family business. But I pushed him further and said that it was time we branch out and revamp the company into something new, maybe even having two different companies that complimented each other." Then his smile bet me 1 million dollars that I couldn't do it, so to prove myself, I, arranged most of what happened here tonight!" my jaw just dropped, "first off, I created three companies forthreeall of this to come about! 1) a forensic computer company, 2) a computer graphics company, and 3) a private investigator firm. I only helped his lawyer's office to become more competitive in their field. After all, Pop, they did hire my fiance; you'll love him. You'll me!"

He then turned to the officers and told them that his adulterous mother had been served and she needed to leave before she embarrassed herself—the vacant pr. Thes and restraining order were in the envelope. Becky screamed that there was no proof she had an affair and demanded she be let inside! Robert nudged me, saying he was proud of his computer graphics company, then raised his phone to his ear, and all he said was, 'Showtime!'

The van across the street door opened up, and beams of light shot out at the house, swirling around in what looked like a screen. The picture came into focus of her and a man that wasn't her husband having anal sex; Then, audio played from the van's speakers... "You like my dick in your ass, don't you slut? And replied, "You know I save my ass for you, baby, only you!"

Then suddenly, it changed to a different picture with a dian other, and Becky just collapsed into a puddle of her tears as the images kept changing, showing everyone that she was true indeed, a slut for any cock she thought she might like. Robert's voice continued to reach out and cause more pain than she thought she could ever stand.

Telling about how she hunted for someone new to fill her cunt up whenever suddenly she heard her only beloved son, her sweet Robert tell his father about the two times he came home from school early only to catch her cheating again, the first time she swore on her love for Robert that it was a mistake that would never happen again, only to be caugseenin three wethreeks later. When she heard that, something snappWhen she heard that, something's mind quiche et and still, withdrawing into herself. An ambulance came and took her to the hospital.

The Crier wensaidThe town's whore needs to depart for medical attention. Everyone, make way!" He cried, "An STD check is suggested for all involved!".

We had an interesting talk as we sorted out tonight's players. In this menagerie, we were surprised when we failed to find out who hired The Town Crier. So My son walked over and just asked him. "Pardon me, but just who invited you to this party tonight?"

He smiled and said, "Your fiance hired us to support your decisions, s. Sheuldn't make it, so she sent us instead." A large smile grew on his face! "We get hired to do stuff like this all the time," and motioned to the lady sitting on the porch, "My wife is an off-duty sheriff and is licensed to carry. You would be surprised how many people want to assault 'The Town Crier.'

"No, I'm willing to bet you receive your fair share," Bertert laughed.

A couple of days later, I asked Karla about the 4th level of divorce. She smiled. Shed, The circus that played out, and everyone with cameras and phones recording that it would live in social media for years, going instantly global. It would hound them forever, no matter where they went! Besides, 'scorched earth' only covers the immediate area and maybe a couple of nearby towns. Don't forget that in today's world, social media is in the blood. You can run b. You can't hide! Epilogue:

Hal bounced his granddaughter Darla on his knee while Robert held his son Amos in his arms. Loreli had a daughter to start with, and his son was their first child together. It was a little strange initially as a divorce lawyer as a Mother in law as Robert married her daughter, the paralegal, but he had come to terms with that.

He had given them all the LLC paperwork he held onto, made a few investments like a small printing company for the corporation (someone had to print the business cards and such), Then balled it all together under the new LLC to fund the trust fund he had set up for them. They had to sign and notarize everything, then give it to Fred, his lawyer, to file it with the courts.

Then, privately talked with Robert one day while fishing, Po. Poorert would never be the same again!

"Robert, I've wanted to tell you how proud I am of the man you've become," reeled in a nice-sized crappie, "I was happy to create the umbrella to protect all the companies under the trust for you while you concentrated on weaving them all together and when I retire, my entire trust will be merged with yours so your Family will want for nothing. He could see the love his son had for him in his eyes.

I also need to ask your forgiveness as well. While you were growing up, I made sure only to have enough for the Family's needs and a few luxuries, nothing more. So, I taught you how to work for what you wanted instead of just giving it to you. You know the value of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay".He paused a moment...

"At the end of the week, I'll be retiring and signing over my company to you. You deserve it, and you earned it as well, I. I'll hang on as a consultant." he passed his son another beer and one for himself. "Not only will you get my company, but you will gain control of my personal trust fund valued at 121 million. I'll teach you how to spot good investments to feed the company's trust and take that pressure off you. But never forget your Family and spend as much time as possible with them as I did with you".

"And not play around like I did with Mom and your divorce, right?" Robert chuckled, but how will you live, Pop, if you give me everything?"

"I'll draw what I need from the family's trust, son." He laughed loudly. "Our Family has roots in European nobility. When our part of the Family came to the States, we were already rich, so when we wanted to start up a company, we contacted the trust's council and presented our idea to them. If all seven appr. If it was, then the funds were available. Seven on the council represent the seven countries our Family has branched out to.

What that trust owns would raise more than just your eyebrow, and that's a fact!". I ensured that Robert knew that if you borrowed from the Family trust, you paid back the loan plus a certain percentage of the loan. Thank the trust for releasing the funds and making them available. No matter what happens, Family takes care of Family. Never forget!

Then I told him I was moving out of the house and to the cabin when I retired. Then he could move his Family into my house, which was plenty big enough for a couple more grandkids. Then he looked him in the eye and told him the house needed to be filled with children's laughter, and he better hurry up.

I was 84 when I was fishing for breakfast one day when a heart attack claimed me. It was an easy passing; I felt confident I had provided for those I loved to the best of my ability, and I was content. My spirit stood beside my son at my graveside. I hugged him and his wife, as well as my five grandchildren. I knew my son had found the lifelong love that I never could, and his wife would be at his side, always supported by their children.

I gave them my blessings as my spirit body began to thin and then disappear...it was my time to cross over, wrapped in a blanket of love from my Family and a warming smile...

I took my first step.

12