All Comments on 'No Time To Doubt'

by YourEyes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved their chemistry, how they are both pushing their boundaries because they can't help themselves. Not every compelling story needs a tangle of sweaty bodies. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There is nothing to think about on the ramblings of something this mundane. You should run for politics as they say a whole lot of nothing that is neither eloquent or has any substantive thoughts that others would want to hear after it left their mouth, as they ramble to hear themselves. You could have cut to the chase and state they don't know why they are interacting today or tomorrow and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your biography indicated a self-proclaiming to be an author....... ah "no" writing doodler maybe as it appears you killed some time but nothing of substance as shone of yet.

RJDinNYRJDinNY12 months ago

A great first story! My main disappointment came when I wanted to read more of your work - and saw there was none. I'll keep an eye out for you.

RJDinNY

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed your story a lot. And not only because I once had a Kiwi girlfriend!

reader1000reader100012 months ago

A well-written first chapter that cries out for more. Excellent internal voice of a second guesser. Not much back story - yet! Makes the reader want to know what happens next. Ignore the nay sayers. As the Aussies say (I think). “good on you.”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this. You created likable characters, and made their mutual attraction believable. I hope that you will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked it. A happy romantic story. And itwould lend itself very well to a long series of follow-ups. Well done. More please...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please ignore the ungrammatical word salad of certain commenters. This is how relationships develop - in awkward, funny, hesitant fashion. The spontaneous improvising between them is delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with all the positive feedback. The couple of naysayers must not have any romantic molecules in their DNA. Kind of feel sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you do a follow up to this story. Loved the story.

des911des91112 months ago

Nice interaction and sparkle between them. Reminds me of someone I used to know. Realistic, nervous, scary and sweet. Very well done.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lovely story. Well written; good pace; great characters; nice humor. Fun to read. Hope we see more from you!

RasmatRasmat11 months ago

A blatantly honest portrayal of, for many of us, that most intimidating time of our lives; No longer a Teen, but our new 'Adult' suit is awfully baggy. With no guidebook and a shameful scarcity of worthy mentors, we should celebrate those who survive the journey and mourn those who don't.

JTassJTass11 months ago

Excellent story! I'd love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for the nice story… let’s continue it when they meet for breakfast!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very enjoyable read. I hope there is a next chapter as both the story and characters were so good. Thank you.

afosi2604afosi26045 months ago

Things happen. Hope there's more to come.

Xabrian39Xabrian395 months ago

Great Story. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourEyes@YourEyes
Your best creations are the ones you are inspired to make. I will post again when inspiration strikes.

SIMILAR Stories