No Time to Explain

Story Info
A fantasy while I was on vacation.
4.9k words
4.66
13.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zandrite
Zandrite
50 Followers

I wake up to the sound of rustling in the cabin, a few soft thumps and the squeak of the bathroom door. I sit up in bed, my view up in the loft giving me a few clues. There's a pair of boots I've never seen before sitting on the mat by the front door. A black t-shirt and a pair of jeans are crumpled on the floor close by. I lean a bit to see that the bathroom directly below is open, the sound of water running and occasionally splashing is clear in the quiet.

Wearing only my tomboy choice of boxers and loose t-shirt, I climb down the ladder out of the loft, never considering that I should be worried, or afraid. I'm curious... and something in the back of my mind is stirring, telling me that I want to know who it is that's invading my solitude. That I will be glad to know.

Because it's you. I stand in the doorway to the bathroom and take in the sight of you, naked in the shower stall. The glass door is open and the rain mode of the water gently flows over your body. You're looking at me with a sly, amused expression. You take no issue with my ogling but gesture an invitation.

I could stop to ask how. Stop and demand to know how my private wish has been granted. But you're naked in my shower and you want me to join in. And I want me to join in. What is there really to ask? There's no time to explain.

I peel my shirt up over my head, exposing my tits to the slightly cool air inside the cabin. I step out of my boxers as well, somewhat clumsily in my eagerness. You watch me with a tender smile as I step into the shower and glide the door closed. I move towards you under the downpour of the shower-head, my arms slip easily around your slick skin. We embrace, my face nuzzling against your neck. The water is warm, without being stifling, a cozy temperature.

"Hey," your voice is mellow and soothing, "good to see you." You keep me close, your hands wandering over my back and down to get a feel of my ass. I press my chest against yours, sighing and feeling a warm tingle in my nerves.

"I've been needing this for days," I mumble, raising my head to find your lips and give you a sweet, lingering kiss. We begin lightly and gently, no rush to accelerate the moment. A patience for this encounter, or perhaps, hesitation to dispel what might be a vivid dream on the edge consciousness.

Either way, we take our time. Calmly savouring delicate kisses and roaming touches under the soothing water. It's a sensual experience based mostly on touch, our eyes closed and the sounds lost to the rush of the warm water over us.

Gradually our intimacy increases, your lips part and my mouth mirrors yours, letting our tongues slip against one another. The kiss deepens, an urgency rising in us both until we are pressed firmly together, gasps and sighs escaping from our mouths in their languid dance.

I can feel your cock getting hard against my body. A shiver passes over my skin that has nothing to do with the temperature. The desire that has been winding up in me over the past few days without you coils tighter and with renewed vigor. I break from our kiss and make a low, sensual hum by your ear. I haven't decided what I need most, what I want to ask for... My lust is greedy and yet formless. Having you here and close is not enough, but my mind is fumbling for the next step.

Your hands slide up my arms, massaging gently to my shoulders before lightly pushing, guiding me until my back is against the tiled wall of the shower. Pinning me there without too much force, you bring your mouth to my neck, starting with little licks and kisses there and making a trail of them over my chest. You find your way to my nipple, giving a lick and looking up at me with a grin. I blush, which is easy enough to do in the warmth of the misty stall. You take this sign for the approval I haven't managed to voice and put your mouth over my nipple.

I moan as I feel the graze of your teeth and the tight suction on my flesh that tingles and makes heat rise up in my clit. I put my hand to the back of your head and hum a pleasured but needy sound. You pause and nuzzle against my tits, giving your own satisfied sound before kissing across my chest and lavishing attention on my other nipple. The stimulus is both pleasure and tease, and I find myself wiggling my hips in response. As though cued by this motion, you change directions again, kissing down over my torso to the edge of my hip.

Before I can comment on this development, you are pulling carefully but firmly behind my knee, forcing me to raise my leg. I teeter only a small amount before I brace myself on the shower wall. At the same time, you have positioned yourself so that my leg is over your shoulder.

I am tempted to coyly ask what you're doing, even though I have a very good idea. My cheeks are flushing even more as I look down at you. You seem to be too busy to answer any questions. As if the temptation of my body in front of you leaves no time to explain.

You move close, pressing your lips to my mound with a playful smooch. You nuzzle up against me in the same place, the light pressure of your face tickling and teasing me at the same time. I giggle and brush one hand over your hair, careful to keep the other one braced. I don't really think you'd let me fall from this position... but you are busy cuddling up to my pussy and it seems only fair that I do my part to maintain balance.

With the first lick of your tongue between my lips, I almost forget the idea of balance or gravity at all.

"Mm, yes," I sigh and clutch at your head as you begin to lap at my most sensitive places. Kissing and licking up to my clit, teasing around in circles. It's a rushing blend of feelings, to have you there between my legs. Exciting, teasing, embarrassing, thrilling. You make out with my pussy, fixated on your task and the treat for your own senses: my smell, my warmth and my moans.

"Oh, god," I moan again. I wasn't expecting you to stay so focused. Kissing and even sucking my flesh so eagerly that the intensity is starting to make me tremble. I caress along your scalp and bite my lip, whimpering and sighing. With the heat rising all over my skin, I feel a different kind of urge building up inside me. An urge that can't be answered even by something as erotic as your mouth worshiping my pussy.

"Hey... hey..." It takes a few taps to get your attention away from tasting my intimate place. You look up to see me panting and smiling, my blush spread all over my face.

"Mmm, yes?" You answer slyly.

"Let's get out of the shower," I urge. You nod, a little reluctantly and let me put my foot back onto the floor.

I reach and turn the water off. As you rise, I open the shower door and step out, grabbing a towel I lightly pat myself to stop the worst of the dripping. As you follow me out, I toss the towel to you, stepping out into the cabin and beckoning you to follow. You dab yourself a little with the towel before complying, your erection obvious and enticing.

"The bed," I say, nodding towards the sofa-bed that's been pulled out from the couch. The curtains are pulled away from the window, the sea bright and blue beyond it.

I suppose I could be more descriptive about what I plan to do next. But I'm horny and riled up... and there's no time to explain.

I take you by the hand, dragging you to sit on the bed with me. We sit and my arms wrap around you, pulling you into a heated kiss. Your hand slides up my side and takes a feel of my breast, squeezing my soft skin, making me squirm and hum against your mouth.

We find a slow rhythm in the caressing of our lips together. Sharing breath and tongues and eager fondles along damp, naked skin. I sigh and let my senses absorb this contact. Warmth and chills, need and passion, luxury and simplicity... all creating a moment that feels extracted from a dream.

But my mind is growing bolder than any hazy dream. I am keenly conscious of the urges that inspired this change of scene. Urges yet to be satisfied, despite the sweetness of making out with you. My hand slips devilishly down your body, wrapping around your cock. My hold is eager without being rough, enjoying the heat and hardness of you, my thoughts flitting to new ideas and spurring more warmth and wetness between my legs.

You give a small groan as you feel my hold on your erection. You kiss me harder and grope me with more fervor. I hum and giggle, pulling away from your mouth. Stroking your shaft, I kiss my way across your cheek to your jaw. Pausing by your ear, I let my thumb slip lightly over the head of your cock as I whisper to you.

"Lie down for me," I instruct in a gentle voice. You make a small moan and nod. As you inch away to properly lie down on the bed, I watch, ogling your body. Once you're settled, I crawl after you. I pause over you to kiss you again, long and heated. I lean away, see you smiling as you've figured out the next step.

I move carefully into place, straddling you and taking hold of your cock. You're perfectly hard for me and I'm certainly wet for you... and in no mood to linger for this moment. I guide you and slide myself in a slow but steady unifying of our bodies. I sigh and moan as I feel the fullness of you sheathed in my pussy. I settle against you, instinctively grinding my hips to play with the friction between us.

"Mm, fuck," You groan and smile, your hands sliding up my thighs to brace my hips. A blush creeps higher over my cheeks, flushing most of my face. I bite my lip, the pure pleasure of having you inside me is intoxicating. At the same time, it sparks an even deeper lust. Now I need to move. Now we need to fuck. Not just need, have to. There's no resisting it, no altering the course.

I start to rock my hips, experimenting with angles as I seek out the ideal pattern of friction. This conscious effort doesn't last long. Soon, my instincts begin to erode my composure. I find myself grinding around and bucking against you. My pussy clenches from the stimulus and I gasp as I feel your cock pulsing inside me in response. I brace myself against your chest to writhe around in a clumsy circular motion. Your own writhing beneath me is a sweetly unpredictable element to our dance. Our eyes stare into each other as we move. My breath and my mind are too frayed for words, but I can feel this intense desire to share with you the emotion that is surging inside me. That your eyes are the only ones I want to see, to have looking into mine as you thrust up into my pussy. It's selfishness, it's possessiveness... and it's devotion.

The sensations and emotions are wrapping around my awareness. I'm rocking, writhing, grinding and moaning through a passionate haze at an indulgent, lingering pace. Our sighs and moans are the only sounds in the cabin. I've completely forgotten that the curtains are wide open and that anyone strolling down the beach might happen to see us. It feels so good, so exhilarating and consuming that I have only a loose hold on my sense of time. Riding you and enjoying you has become my whole world. I can't tell if my pace is too teasing for you, or if my writhing is too rough. I can only tell that I need you, that I need to keep going.

"Oh, god..." I mumble through my passion, feeling the heat flaring in my clit and the wetness in my pussy making a mess around your cock. Your grip changes on my hips, your hands moving to alter their hold on me. You groan and sigh, and I notice your movement slowing down. There's only room for a glint of curiosity in my clouded mind before you take a firm hold and flip us over, pushing me down into the mattress.

"Mmm," I hum and grin, blushing brighter again. Not giving me the chance to respond more than that, you buck your hips and thrust into me. I give a whimpering moan at the new intensity, my inner muscles clenching you again by way of encouragement.

"Ah, yes," You reply, grinning broadly and leaning close to kiss me hard and passionately. As I kiss you back, I feel your hands go to my wrists. You firmly force my arms up over my head, keeping my wrists pinned there with one hand. Still kissing me, your free hand lowers down between us, finding my clit. I moan with fervent enthusiasm as you start to rub my clit and give me your cock in hard, seductive thrusts.

"Oh mmm," I moan long and needy from this new intensity, wriggling beneath you and rocking up to meet your rhythm. The friction is perfect and the swirling pressure around my clit is pushing me further and further towards the peak. My nerves are blazing and my thoughts are swimming, caught in this new position under the power of your lust. I can't seem to control any part of myself. My hips bucking and my legs spreading as they want, the passion boiling in my system as the need for orgasm starts to press into my awareness.

"Oh fuck," you groan as your own motions become more frantic and urgent. Something clicks in my dizzy mind, a clear thought that adds to the fire inside me. Yes, I need to cum. And so do you. You're going to cum inside me. The thrill of the idea has me whimpering and clenching my pussy again. I need it so badly. I need that perfect, pure connection of sharing orgasms with you.

A little extra thrust, a few more circles around my clit, and suddenly, I'm tumbling. I moan out over and over, panting and bucking under you. It's so intense, so overwhelming... but you haven't stopped. I don't know if I can stand it, if the pleasure is going to burn through me...

And then I feel it. You groan and gasp, pulling me close as your orgasm strikes. A burst of your hot cum deep inside my pussy. I cling to you as our throes run their course. So warm, tingly and happy to be in your arms. Slowly, finally, our passion slips into the post-coital phase. You collapse to one side, turning us both so that your cock is still comfortably inside me. Cuddling me close, we stay there together, savouring the afterglow. Lazy snuggling in the afternoon light, the sound of the ocean surf in the background.

I must've drifted off. And maybe you did too. The next thing I'm aware of is the rosy light of sunset shining along the water and over the bed. My head is resting against your chest and my heart is full of contentment. I lean away from your body to look into your eyes again, to see the only face I want to see in a moment such as this.

You smile at me, but there's something more than warmth in your expression.

There's something devious in your features that gives me the impression that something more is brewing in your mind. Something that it seems you'll have to show me rather than tell. Since there's no time to explain.

But time gets inconsistent as we snuggle and doze in our satisfied, post-coital glow. Light fades, most of the cabin is shadowed and still. The light from the open bathroom door gives a decent amount to see by, without being glaring. I listen to your breathing, soft warm air on my neck as you cuddle me from behind. Spooned close and content, there's almost nothing I'd rather do than drift off here in your arms.

Except that I can't quite drift into sleep. I am relaxed and safe, warm and happy... but it's not enough. There's something in my mind that won't let me sleep. My body is hyper-conscious of you curled behind me... and I can't help the thoughts that turn back to what our bodies could be doing together. What they should be doing.

Blushing a little at my own audacity, I start to gently wiggle and rock my hips, pushing my ass up against your lap. You sigh drowsily, instinctively pulling at my waist, pressing me closer. Biting my lip, I arch and wiggle again. I can feel your cock there between us, now sliding up against my ass as I move.

"Mmm," you hum an aroused sound, your cock growing hard as you grind up close to me in reply. Your hard, warm flesh pressing between my cheeks teases out a chill along my skin. Shivering sensually, I keep up the game, pushing my ass to your cock, blushing and humming my own horny noises.

"Can't sleep?" You murmur gently as your hand slips over to my chest, squeezing my tit and toying lightly with my nipple.

"Oooh, no," I reply, struggling a little to string words together while you tug my nipple and hump my ass. "Just can't stop..." I trail off, more focus on arching into you than anything else.

"Stop what?" You ask, kissing my nape and chuckling at my distraction.

"Can't stop... needing you," I admit.

"Mmm, still horny..." You say, your hand still tweaking my nipple and groping my breast while you keep grinding against my ass. "I think I have a solution for that." Your hand trails down my torso to cup my mound, pressing us even closer.

"Yeah?" I blush all the way up my face, teased and needing more.

"Lie on your front," you whisper in my ear. You withdraw from my side, the cool air that finds my back is a pleasant chill, although also a lonely feeling to be separated from you. Still, I obediently turn onto my front, crossing my arms under my head while you get out of bed. The sound of the fridge door opening and closing reaches my ears and I nibble at my lip, anticipation making me wiggle lightly against the bed.

I feel the cold contact on the top of my spine, exhilarating and erotic, before it clicks in my mind what you're doing. The ice cube starts to melt and you guide it in a thrilling, tingly trail down my back...

"Oh! Mmm," I moan, a bit surprised as you let the wet, melting blob slip between my cheeks, sensually chilling and teasing my asshole. I can feel the cool water, the last remnants of the cube as it trickles past my twitching ass to join the juices already building anew in my pussy.

You push my thighs apart, and I have no idea why... until I feel the hot slickness of your tongue, following an inverted path to that of the ice cube. Ice-chilled fingers parting my ass to lick over my pussy and between my cheeks, up to my spine and all the way up to my back in a warm, sensual, meandering taste of my skin.

"Mm, yes..." I sigh and moan as you finish the effect with a tender kiss against my nape.

"You like that?" You murmur, warm breath close enough to caress my skin.

"Mhm," I reply, blushing and wiggling from the tease created by the contrast of temperatures. You chuckle.

"Good," you say, "let's try this..." my neck tingles from anticipation and eagerness. I keep my head resting on my arms, despite the curiosity pushing me to peek.

You kiss back down my neck, my spine... pausing right before my ass. A few seconds pass and I try to be patient, struggling with the need to turn around and look, right until the moment where you touch me again... And slip a cold, lubed butt plug made of glass between my cheeks.

"Mmm, god," I whimper, feeling thrilled, teased and urgently in need of more. The plug slips easily into place up against my asshole, where you let it rest. I feel my blush burning my cheeks as I can't help but wiggle against the toy. The chill of the glass is a devious stimulus and I am aching to know how it will feel inside me.

"You want it?" You ask me, pushing it ever so gently against my tight entrance. I give a moan and a long, needy hum.

"Yes..." I sigh.

"Yes what?" You ask slyly. You tap the end of the plug, making a light percussion against the ring of muscles and I gasp, biting my lip again.

"Please," I mumble, "please, push it in."

"Mmm," you make a satisfied sound low in your throat. "Good girl."

With a gentle, steady forward push, you guide the glass plug into my ass. The chill is delicious against my entrance, stimulating all those delicate nerves until the final moment where the combination of lube and pressure is enough to pop the toy into place inside me.

"Ooh, fuck," I moan, sure that I would swoon if I weren't already lying down.

Something in my mind is thoroughly embarrassed by this moment... the rest of me is thrilled and writhing in pleasure. I feel your lips press gentle kisses against my ass and the base of my spine.

Zandrite
Zandrite
50 Followers
12