No Time to Explain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that?" You ask me gently. You nuzzle against my bum, making the plug slip around and find new contact inside me.

"Mmm, god," I gasp, writhing and giggling at the effect the simple toy is having.

When I don't give you a proper answer, you give my ass a playful slap.

"Mm!" My reaction is part outcry and part moan. "It's... mmm, so good." I admit, wiggling more. The chill is slowly seeping into my skin, fading as the toy is warming up inside me.

"Glad to hear it," you remark. You put your hands on me, massaging from the small of my back, down over my ass to my thighs. Your cool hands warm against my flush skin, your touches linger longest on my butt, groping and squeezing my cheeks, causing the plug to shift around in a thrilling tease inside me. I can't stop myself from flexing on the toy and writhing my hips. I whimper a little as you continue to grip and rub your hands over my flesh. Having your attention on my ass makes me blush so bright. Something about that focus and the anal stimulation from the plug seems embarrassing and wrong, and yet, I can feel the slickness in my pussy building under the thrilling torment.

"Mmm, yeah," I moan, wiggling and sighing. I don't know if you're teasing me this much on purpose. If you realize how desperate I am growing for more than this. It's getting to be too much already, too much delicate pleasure when I need it to be deeper. I bite at my lip as I realize that's exactly what I want. You. Deeper.

"I... oh, mm," I interrupt myself with a needy moan, "mm, please... could you..."

"What is it?" You murmur, gripping my ass tight in both hands as I squirm and hesitate.

"please..." my voice shrinks to a whisper, "please fuck my ass,"

"Mmm," you hum in approval, "I'd be happy to."

You pull me up by the waist, maneuvering me so that I am on all fours, my bare ass and wet pussy fully exposed to you. Kneeling behind me on the bed, you glide your stiff cock between my legs, teasing me with the touch as the juices from my pussy and the lube between my cheeks provides a nice slick coating for your shaft.

I sigh and hum as you gently ease the glass plug free from my body, dropping it on the bed. I feel the soft warmth of the head of your cock pressing up against my asshole in its place. The pressure is gentle as your palms slide over my hips. Are you teasing or hesitating?

"Please," I whimper, blushing a fresh pink all over my face. You make your own small moan in reply and slowly begin to thrust into my ass. "Mmm, god... yes." I sigh. You're bigger than the plug and a new kind of stimulus, but I am ready to take you and I want it badly.

The lube makes a smooth transition as your tip pushes into my asshole. I make a small groan that is echoed by one of yours. You pause to give me time to adjust. My patience for this wisdom lasts only a moment before I can't help the urge.

"Please... deeper. Go all the way," I murmur. I feel your hands clench at my hips a little as you make an aroused sigh. Careful not to rush it, you push yourself deeper, steadily penetrating me until you are as deep as you can get.

"Mmm," We moan together. The pleasure is making me feel a little weak. Your cock is deep and my mind is hazing over. Leaning into instinct, I begin writhing and jutting myself against you. The sensation inside my ass flares in intensity as I toy with myself on your cock. The heat is rising in my clit and I close my eyes, savouring the contact.

"Having fun?" You chuckle from behind me. I giggle, then moan as my quivering makes new sensations in my ass yet again.

"Mhm, yes," I say, grinning wide even though you can't see it.

"Good girl," You say, making my neck tingle with the tone of your voice. Holding me firmly at the hips, you pull yourself partially out and then thrust in, a proper, full thrust into my ass.

"Oh god," I whimper. The sensation is enough to make my legs tremble. You pause for a moment, and I wonder if you'll make me beg for more... until the moment flips and you start humping me in a steady rhythm, fucking me to the pace of your own lust.

"Mmm, ooh yes," I moan, bouncing back into you a bit to add to the intensity. My nerves are heating up with the pleasure, my head growing giddy with the thrill.

As you jut your hips and slide your cock inside my ass, your rhythm grows more frantic. Your hold is close and you bend nearer to my back. Sheathed inside me, you continue to buck against my ass while you place tender kisses along my spine. It's so intense, I can feel my muscles flexing on your cock, squeezing you compulsively, as though I were trying to draw the orgasm out of you.

"Mmm, fuck," you moan near my ear as the pleasure starts to rise in us both. Our passion winds up as our efforts grow more frantic. I can feel the plateau of sensitivity but somehow I know I won't get beyond it, I won't find myself over the final edge, unless...

"Oh, mmm," I whimper as I feel your fingers slipping up against my pussy, swirling around my swollen clit. The heated, urgent pleasure in my ass now joined by the sweet, consuming pleasure for my clit. You're fucking me harder now, lost in your own sensation and raw need. It doesn't matter, it's perfect. You continue to rub around on my clit with one hand, the surge to my system making me sink down from my hands to my elbows. My face is pressed into the bed, my ass still up for you as you pound into me. It's so right, so intoxicating to be yours this way, to be carried with you into abandon.

"Aaah," you sigh and grip me, thrusting as deep as you can and staying there as your orgasm crashes down. I gasp I as feel the hot cum bursting inside me. You have me, so profoundly. And I have you. The awareness and the sensations coupled together sweep me over into my own climax. I clench around your cock and pant and moan as we both tremble together in overwhelming pleasure.

As you withdraw from me, I feel a quiver in my thighs. We collapse down into the bed together, hugging and sighing and settling back down from the heights we reached in our ecstasy. I cuddle up against you, nuzzling your chest as you hug me tenderly.

My sense of time has fallen away, along with most of my sense of space. The bed seems to be the only thing to exist, being in it with you the only thing that matters. The need to have you close to me is as potent as ever... but at least now you've worn me out enough that I can drift happily into sleep.

12