No Time To Orgasm

Story Info
A husband and wife make time for each other.
1.9k words
3.5
9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to talk to the teacher about getting Riley placed in advanced classes. I know every parent probably thinks this about their child, but she is so smart and seems to be so bored with her current course work."

"Uh huh..." Nathan replied, doing his best to pay attention to what his wife was saying. However, Brittany was doing her usual thing of taking at a million miles a minute which could be hard enough for Nathan to follow along with when he wasn't distracted; and currently Nathan was heavily distracted!

Brittany, his hot ass wife, was walking around their material bedroom in nothing more than her bra and paints as she switched out her stained t-shirt and 'around the house' jeans for something a little more dignified for public use. It made Nathan feel bad, like a shitty father, given Brittany was talking about their daughter it was probably important he pay attention. Brittany was just so smoking hot! He couldn't bring himself to look away and focus.

Some men describe a feeling of numbness when seeing their long term romantic partners naked, repeated exposure dulling the thrill of nudity. Not Nathan. Every time he gets to witness his wife undress before him, regardless if it were some sort of strip tease or just as she went about her life, the husky stud's breath seemed to catch in his chest. Something different always managed to grab his attention every time, staring as if transfixed, as if he was seeing his wife naked for the very first time all over again. One day, the husky stud might marvel over her ass, and how good it filled out her jeans. Another day he might stare at her green and blue mismatched gaze. Today? It was her breasts that stole the show...

Nathan couldn't help but marvel over the way Brittany's boobs were spilling over the cups, jiggling and almost sloshing about as she moved about the room. Her massive mammaries were so huge that even a bra large enough Nathan wondered if Jessie could use it as a parachute, was enough to contain them! Watching as his wife had taken off her shirt and tossed it across the room in the vague direction of the hamper took Nathan back, if only for a split second, to his middle school days. He remembered when he started to notice girls, that awkward, juvenile rush of arousal with no idea how to handle it. Now, as an adult, he experienced a long painful moment of desperate longing, wondering how to fill the hole in his heart until enough blood returned to his brain for him to recall they were married! Sure, marriage is no guarantee of sex, but Nathan was pretty confident he could seduce the pretty husky. He'd certainly done it many times before.

He wolf whistled loudly, a loud jarring sound that got Brittany's attention. It was blunt and perhaps even crass, but often Nathan felt like he needed a sledgehammer to break through Brittany's thoughts and reach his wife. It worked. She suddenly stopped what she was doing and looked toward her husband curiously, wondering what was the matter, before realizing what was going on. "Oh stop!" She complained, but her protest struck Nathan as rather hollow given the girlish giggle that had accompanied it. Perhaps he wasn't the only one who felt as if he'd been teleported back to middle school. "You act like you've never seen me in my undies before."

"No I'm not." Nathan corrected, striding across the room to quickly wrap his arms around his wife. He wrapped her a big bear hug which not only showed his affection but would prevent her from putting her shirt back on. "I'm acting like I'm seeing a beautiful woman naked... because I am!"

"Nathan..." Brittany again protested, but there was even less conviction to her tone this time. Her voice even cracked a little as she desperately tried and failed to maintain her composure. "We've got Riley and Ryan's parent teacher conference in an hour."

"Technically..." Nathan briefly broke off the hug to check his watch. "An hour and twenty-five minutes. That gives me twenty minutes to shake your world, five minutes to clean up, a half hour to get ready, a fifteen-minute drive to the school and..."

"Alright!" Brittany said, unable to keep herself from laughing. Nathan wasn't always great with time management, but when it came to finding time for sex he was a master. She gently nipped his arm in a playful show of displeasure, not that it stopped her from pressing tight up against Nathan, her full rump pressing against Nathan's groin. "You've made your point."

Nathan released Brittany from his tight embrace, but he didn't exactly let her go. Instead, the husky stud grabbed his curvy canine wife by her shoulders. He spun Brittany around, so they were facing each other and he could kiss her. Although, he took another moment to admire her figure before leaning in for a kiss, holding Brittany at arms length in order to look down and openly admire her full breasts. He even went as far to grab her left tit, his favorite, and playfully jiggle it.

Brittany allowed this for a while. Nathan was having fun after all, and she always enjoyed it when he played with her breasts. Still, there was only so long she could wait before getting bored, and they were on a time crunch. She growled slightly, needfully, urging Nathan to get on with the show.

Apparently their conversation had devolved past the need for words, or their relationship had evolved past them because her message was received. Even though Nathan would have happily played with her breasts all night long he drew her in for a brief kiss before slowly working his way down Brittany's body; leaving a trail of kisses all the way down from her lips, across her cleavage, over her chubby tummy, and onto her pelvic bone. Reaching her intimates, he eagerly used his teeth to pull her panties away, exposing her wet pussy beneath. He inhaled deeply, savoring the fruits of his labor, Brittany's fragrant scent of arousal played on the dark husky stud's nose and drove his desire to even greater heights than before. The husky stud had already wanted his wife, now he was even more determined to make her feel amazing.

Moving with careful, deliberate intentions, Nathan lowered his lips to Brittany's pussy, giving it a gentle kiss. He wasn't looking to get her off, not yet at least. For the time being he simply wanted to make her feel good and build tension, denying her orgasm in the short term for a bigger payoff later. Nathan wanted every fiber of his mate's being to ache for him, to wither, moan, and plead against the wall of their bedroom until she exploded. Figuring they had at least a half hour before they needed to get ready, he was determined to use every last second. Slowly he stuck his long, powerful tongue up against her lower lips, running it up and down before traveling all the way towards the top and circling her clit. He even allowed his tongue to venture inside his wife, penetrating her for the first time that evening.

His efforts were rewarded with a long, desperate moan from his wife. That made Nathan smile and reflexively glance up, wanting to make eye contact with his beloved: let her know how much he loved her while pleasuring her... and quickly felt stupid. Nathan had been in this position often enough. He ought to know it was impossible to see Brittany's face from down here over the slope of her massive rack! He quickly shoved those feelings to the side and buried his face into Brittany's warm, brown slit. In Nathan's opinion, if you can't fight through feeling a little silly or embarrassed during sex you are probably a terrible lover. He went slow at first, long, drawn out movements as he simply toyed with Brittany's wet cunny while savoring the taste.

Nathan had heard many descriptions for how a woman tastes, sometimes with very flowery language. Seawater, butterscotch, various types of fruit, and even pennies... but all these comparisons fell flat in Nathan's opinion. Pussy tasted like pussy. The wonderful flavor of a vagina isn't wonderful because it tastes like candy or anything like that. The flavor is wonderful because pussies are amazing and doubly so when attached to a woman who you love!

In the end, Nathan used the full half hour he'd planned on and then some. The husky stud skillfully ramped up the pressure, speeding up and slowing down, using more pressure and then taking it away. He'd carefully listen to Brittany's grunts and moans, not to mention feeling the pressure on the back of his skull as she passionately held his head from behind. When her moans started to get loud, and orgasm started to get close, he'd take his tongue away and allow her to settle in closer to his baseline.

If her arousal dipped down too low, or he just wanted to make her moan and shake extra loud, Nathan's tongue would venture towards some of Brittany's well-known pleasure spots. For example, nothing seemed to drive her quite as wild as when Nathan would press his nose against her clit, grinding against it while his tongue ventured as deep as it could go in her warm wet folds. She claimed it was like getting fucked and eaten out at the same time, the best of both worlds. Nathan took her word for it, and saved that special trick for when he really wanted to drive her wild. He didn't do it for very long, as she couldn't stand more than a minute or so of that before squirting across Nathan's face. That was the big finish he wanted, just not quite yet.

Eventually though, if Nathan didn't finish his work soon he never would, as they were starting to cut it perilously close on time now. He pushed his nose against Brittany's clit, letting a deep growl with so much base his mouth vibrated almost like a toy. Nathan pressed his tongue against Brittany's pussy with as much force and speed as he could muster: working his curvy wife into a blissful furor until she came across his face, squirting her girl cum all over his face until his muzzle was dripping with it. Her arms fell away weakly from the back of Nathan's head, as the exhausted canine leaned limply against the wall, feeling utterly spent. He pridefully pulled away, standing back up so he could lay a passionate kiss across Brittany's lips.

"How was that?" He asked.

"Great!" Brittany managed, speaking with as much enthusiasm as her weak, breathless voice could muster. "But you didn't leave enough time for me to return the favor."

Nathan checked his watch again. She was right, they'd be lucky to make it to the school on time without taking a break to see Nathan's pleasure! Good thing neither husky was a particularly flashy dresser nor took long to get ready... at least when Nathan wasn't distracted by his hot ass wife.

"Don't worry about it... at least for now." He said, doing his best to ignore the throbbing need in his pants. He pulled his wife into one more tight embrace and slapped her on the ass. "You can take care of my needs later."

"Yes sir." Brittany cooed, blushing beneath her fur. Nathan sounded as if he were up to something, and for now, she could only stew in her arousal and anxious curiosity.

"Good girl." Nathan said, before quickly heading off to the bathroom to wash his face. As much as he loved Brittany's scent permeating his fur, it wasn't as if he could leave the house like this.