This Feeling Inside Me Ch. 01

Story Info
An alien ravages a woman, leaving a surprise for her.
3.9k words
4.36
53.2k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, I'm making a two part series with this story as well as expanding on my first one. Thanks for reading guys and let me know what you think.

//////

Hailey and the rest of the family, the Hendersons, all watch in surprise and awe as they watch the fireworks light up the night. So far, the performance has been superb, the best they've ever viewed so far. Their coordination created scenes of images, flashes resembling soldiers in addition to background colors for explosions of the War of 1812. Smiling, Hailey checks the family around her; her mother, Jennifer, her younger siblings, Billy and Sandra, along with a few more aunts, uncles, and cousins. All have come together tonight for a good show in the refreshing, warm air.

Unbeknownst to anyone, another light shines in the dark sky among the fireworks. It moves across the night sky in a streak of yellow brilliance, hidden by the party of explosives until it grows bigger and bigger. It grew large enough that onlookers are eventually able to notice it and eventually steals the attention away from the fireworks as its competitor.

"Hey, what's that in the sky?" Hailey asks.

"Hmm, oh wow, that's a meteor!!!" answers Jennifer.

"And its a big one too, based on the distance." replied one of the uncles

"Is it dangerous? Is it not gonna hit someone or something? It looks like its heading towards us." Hailey asks in a worrisome tone.

"Not really, its gotta be at least the size of a small ball to hit the ground and not burn up entirely in the atmosphere. And they definitely don't typically get that large so, not to worry of it hurting anyone." That same uncle confidently confirms.

"Oh, so the world is not gonna end like Armageddon. That's pretty cool." Replied Hailey.

"Of course not! He's no astrologist, its probably all those youtube videos or something." Jeniffer huffed.

The crowd cheered to see two different forms of entertainment, the exquisite performance of the fireworks show and the unique spectacle of a beautiful meteorite at the same time. Suddenly, the meteorite's flames began splitting into several pieces causing several cheers in the crowd. Then, they disappeared into darkness, the crowd groaned in disappointment, yet there was still plenty of entertainment to be found in front of the audience.

---

Several miles away in the wild, a cat-sized creature moves from the rubbles of a rather large chunk of the meteorite. If added together, it would've been the size of a school bus. The unknown creature howls in pain, tentacles weak and lungs burning. It hadn't breath for an untold amount of time, struggling to gasp and adjust to the unfamiliar atmosphere and landscape.

Sensing something small move nearby, it forces its body to lunge at the small foreign being, catching it in its grasp. The raccoon began screaming in fear, captured, and locked into position by an unrecognizable predator. The creature salivates, hungry from its long hibernation in the deep reaches of space. Opening its sharp jaws, it takes large chunks of blood spewing flesh from the raccoon. The raccoon shrieks more loudly, its instincts setting it to pure survival mode. It's prey clawed and bit back ferociously in an attempt to defend itself and survive. But soon the air falls silent, except for the sounds of bones snapping and crunching by powerful jaws.

---

A couple hours later...

"Don't be gone for long!" Shouted Jennifer.

"Stop worrying! I'm just going out for a jog." Hailey shouts back while undressing in her room, pulling up her shirt over her narrow shoulders, revealing a tanned-colored bra.

"It's too dark out. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"It's fine. There's nothing out there on the trail besides raccoons and little critters. Besides, I want to burn off all these extra calories from the BBQ."

"Just be back around fifteen minutes, dear."

Tossing the shirt aside, Hailey moves her hand down to unbuckle her jeans. Pulling the zipper down, a sense of freedom and relief rushed to her crotch, the warm skin slightly irritated from being compressed against the rough fabric of her jeans. Sliding the jeans and underwear off, Hailey stands bare naked in her room, a 22 year old brunette with an athletic body. Hailey turns around to face the mirror on the wall, striking a pose for her tanned, toned body.

"Damn your body is soooo sexy and tight gurrrrl!" Hailey commented on the girl before her.

Hailey gives a couple stretches, twisting her arms and torso, then performing a perfect split on the carpet floor. The carpet wasn't the most soft texture she had felt, but she did receive a tingling feeling once her clit had made contact on the floor. Sensing a tingling of heat, Hailey moves her finger to her pussy, gently massaging her clitoris, still holding her split. Her pussy slowly starts to excrete a small amount of liquid, forming a bead dripping down her crevice. Eventually, Hailey moves her index finger and slips it into her folds, bringing a new constant wave of pleasure.

She began fantasizing about her boyfriend coming over, taking her from behind on their bed. Jason is on his knees, holding Hailey's arms as he slams into her hips, forcing her breasts to heave up and down. Mesmerized by them, Jason releases her wrists, cupping one in his hands massaging it. He then leaned forward to suckle on those jiggly treats, her nipples caressed by her fingers. "Oooooooh yeahhh, Jason. You naughty boy." Hailey cooed to herself, eyes closed.

Now with two fingers in and a hand full of her breast, Hailey goes all in. She breaks her splits, laying her back against the bed, bracing herself to the rising tension in her body.

Jason releases her nipple, he moves to Hailey's ear and whispers, "I don't know how much longer I can last babe."

"Yeah... yeah, Jason. Harder. You can come inside... please come inside me baby. Creampie my fucking pussy. Its all yours!" Hailey cries in a hushed voice.

"Come on Hailey! Its late so get on with it!" Jennifer shouted .

Opening her eyes, frustrated and flustered, she begrudgingly reaches for a crop top and shorts, clenching them with her hands dripping with girl cum. "Shit, I was so fucking close. Damn it mom, ruining my orgasm."

Grabbing her sports clothes and underwear, Hailey slides them on tightly, ready to hit the trail...

---

Munch, munch...

The creature continues to chew on a possum it had found just a few minutes ago. Like its first prey and the rest, it was easy. This environment is most nutritious and its prey plentiful. The creature then takes the last bite of its meal, the head.

Crunch, crunch.

Satisfied, the creature turns its head around to a still position, analyzing its surroundings for any other potential prey. Or predator. The creature had doubled its size to a large dog, larger with tentacles outstretched. Soon, it must start hunting for larger prey if it is to be able to survive on this planet and propagate. Sniffing the air, the creatures caught wind of a strange, yet attractive smell, of charred meat and smoke. It was familiar with smoke but there was none that blackens the sky nor any fire illuminating the horizon. Curious and salivating, it moves towards the scent in anticipation of more meat to devour.

After an hour of traveling, the creature began to realize that there was no fire, this brought more curiosity as it's tentacles moved more swiftly over the grass and twigs. Eventually, one of these tentacles comes across a strange texture on the ground, a flat concrete trail. The creature is intrigued with this new surface, it is unlike the jagged surface of rocks or rugged structure of trees.

Clap clap clap...

The creature hears rapid, unrecognizable footsteps coming to its direction, its instincts force it to leave the trail and climb into a nearby tree. Concealing itself on a branch near the trail, it waits and sees what is moving closer. Could it be predator or prey?

With the aid of the moon, shining what meager illumination it could offer, a two-legged bipedal runs on the paved path following it through the forest. Catching a whiff of the bipedal's scent, it smelled of smoke and charred meat, and... something else. It detected an unusual pheromone coming from that being, it was familiar, and it was stirring something inside it. An urge to propagate, to mate, inseminate, it found itself a host.

---

It's almost been fifteen minutes since running on this trail. Almost halfway, Hailey didn't want to end it so soon, but doesn't want to deal with her annoying mother. Frustrated, Hailey refuses to leave this run unfinished, be it night or day, she knows about the area at the back of her mind. This is a well known trail for many people in the area and she knows almost all of them. Large and dangerous animals are far from the trail which made this spot popular among the locals. Taking note of this, Hailey finally decides to continue running past what her mother had asked of her.

Damn the consequences, I'll deal with mom later in the morning. Next time, don't interrupt me masterbaiting.

A few minutes later, Hailey gets a small feeling that something out there is following her from behind. She heard something moving in the distance, but turned around and found nothing there. Even with the help of the lamps that sometimes dotted along the trail, nothing revealed itself. Again, she heard something, the sound of sticks snapping behind her in the dark. It can't be, it must've been a small animal, a raccoon or some wild rodent out hunting for the trash cans.

Hailey can't help but be paranoid, it definitely wasn't a person. Whatever it was, it was definitely moving fast and moving closer. Hailey suddenly heard the sound of scrunching movements on the pavement behind her. Frightened, she checked behind her to see a monster that she could only describe as an oversized octopus. With it's freakishly muscular tentacles propelling it forward, it moves at an astonishing pace and is slowly gaining on her.

Panicking with a shrill scream, Hailey went on a jog to a full on sprint to escape this horror chasing her. Hailey would repeatedly take quick glances back to see how she is progressing, she is winning.

Not realizing it, Hailey runs off the trail and down a small hill into the darkness. Losing her footing, Hailey falls down with her arms positioned to catch herself but fails, leaving her to tumble down the hill. Hailey repositions her arms to protect her face and head as she descends down. Scratching her skin and bumping on a few rocks, Hailey kept rolling until hitting a bush that slowed her, then into a tree, knocking herself unconscious.

The creature finally catches up to Hailey, tired from the running, but its attention is still entirely on its prey. Coming closer, the creature can smell the blood from the small cuts from her skin, fresh and tempting. Feeling the vibrations of her breathing, it recognized its prey still alive, and it was pleased. It starts hungrily licking her wounds, moving from her exposed legs to her navel. The creature moves towards Hailey's face, recognizing the smell of the barbeque she ate recently. Wanting more, the creature dives it's tongue into her mouth, savoring Hailey's lips and brushing against her tongue. Reveling in the leftlover flavor of barbeque on her taste buds, it moves down her throat for more.

Hailey struggles for oxygen, her throat blocked by a soft moving object inhibiting her breathing. She feels her body being groped by the tentacles and opens her eyes to see the monster before her, molesting her mouth and body. With a muffled scream, Hailey yanks her head back, freeing herself with a panicked shriek. Wrestling the monster, she tries to escape by pounding her fists and kicking it away, but her efforts were to no avail.

The creature is annoyed by her resistance, wanting to savor more of her despite her annoyance. But it has other plans, needs it must satisfy. The creature moves down to her lower body, absorbing Hailey's flailing kicks against it's resilient body. Utilizing six tentacles it seizes Hailey's limbs, and the rest clutching her thighs, shackling her to the creature.

"What the fuck are you monster! Get away from me!" Hailey sobbed as squirms against its tentacles. Their grip on her arms and legs handcuffed her to the ground.

Smelling more of Hailey's scent, the creature moves closer to her crotch, inhaling her essence. The short leggings and underwear in the way, the creature shreds them with its sharp teeth, revealing her moist, sweaty pussy. Hailey's pheromones flowed into the alien's nostrils, driving it into a frenzy as it's tongue began to massively salivate. Hailey, in a panic, attempted to close her entrance with her thighs, but the alien refused by driving itself closer between them.

The alien began tasting her lower lips, eliciting a terrified scream from Hailey. Every stroke of it's tongue cleared a bit of her sweat and girlcum from her groin, everso digging deeper into her pussy. Weeping on the cool grass in realization for what's about to come, she wondered. Why me? She should have listened to her mother and this would've never happened. And now, she is about to be raped by some monster in the woods. Yet despite the horrible nature of her assault, her nether regions began to react positively to the monster against her will.

Looking down, Hailey could see the monster giving attention to her pussy, its tongue sliding inside. It slithered like a snake in a log, swirling around in search of warmth and comfort, lubricating her vagina. As pleasure introduces itself, Hailey elicited a soft, whimpered moan.

Hailey is dismayed by her response to the monster's actions. It was almost like she welcomed it, submitting to the violent actions of this horrible being, raping her. Contemplating the situation, she couldn't figure out a way to escape as her muscles felt weak and lightheaded.

Fearful and anxious, Hailey finally submits, surrendering in both mind and body to the monster assaulting her. She releases her thighs to which the alien responds happily by moving faster. Hailey's breathing was more urgent now, hoping for the monster to finish faster as she spread her legs to allow more access.

Pulling it's tongue from her pussy, the creature reveals a seventh tentacle moving to her entrance. Seeing this made Hailey's knees tremble, she almost closed her legs again in a panic.

"Oh my god. Its going to mate with me with that!" Hailey exasperated in a hushed tone.

But if I don't, god knows what it would do to me if I don't let it happen. Hailey relents though and further spreads her legs for the monster.

The air fills with more of Halley's pheromones, stirring the creature's hectocotylus-like tentacle into excitement. Noticing his mating partner's submissiveness to his will, it releases Hailey's arms and holds her hips for copulation. Sliding over her pussy, it's hectocotylus parts her folds and plunges deep in her warm, wet cave, causing Hailey to buckle from the insertion.

Hailey gasps, It was unlike any masterbation toy she used, it was warm and more flexible than anything she previously owned. The hectocotylus slid as far as it could, reaching the far end of her vagina, the tip squirming around in search of her cervix.

"Ooohh god.... Mmhhhhmmph..." Hailey purred as her pussy throbbing in pleasure.

Hailey hovers her hand below her navel and touches it, seeing and feeling the tentacle bulge through her skin, moving her sexual organ around. The hectocotylus eventually touches her cervix, the entrance to her womb, and pokes it. Then it tries to push itself with the tip inside, despite the size being slightly larger. Not giving up, the creature began to twist it's hectocotylus in an attempt to push apart Hailey's cervix.

Fastening her hips, Hailey feels the tentacle pushing against her, again experiencing a new sensation as it pushes against her cervix. At first, Hailey felt discomfort when it tried to force itself inside, but it all changed when it's tip started swirling in.

"Ahhhhh, please. Stop trying to force yourself in. It won't fit. Its not supposed to be." Hailey implored the monster while struggling to hold back moans. In mere moments Hailey orgasm as her legs hug the creature's body and her back buckle against the tree behind her.

The alien is irritated at being unable to open the cervix wide enough and reach inside Hailey's womb. The moment it's mate's body began to quiver out of pleasure, it felt the pressure on the sensitive hectocotylus loosen. Lusting and desiring to breed her, it retracted it's tentacle and thrust back inside. Hailey's resounding moans break out, encouraging the alien to continue moving and swirling inside.

Never did Hailey ever think it would come to this, she was enjoying being raped, bred by the monster before her. Not only her legs, but Hailey's arms embrace the monster, it now licking her pussy lips brings more orgasm after orgasm like never before. Never has sex been so exhilarating to her, even her boyfriend Jason.

It feels amazing. Please, don't stop. Let me cum some more. She rethinks for a moment. Oh this is so wrong, what am I doing? What am I thinking? I'm being violated for goodness sake!!!

Still, there isn't much she could do. Unable to resist the alien and pinned down, she could only receive it's lustful thrusts and attention. Hailey's inhibition, in particular, falters with every tap of her cervix by it's hectocotylus.

"Ahhhh...Mmmphhhh...Aughhhh...."

Ultimately, she relents, thrusting back against the hectocotylus. Wailing as the creature continuously stretches her caverns to gain purchase to her womb. She could sense every bump and suckers from the tentacle, driving her further mad.

"Ugh... Yes... You SHIT! FUCK ME YOU BEAST!!!"

Arching her back, muscles tense, she screams and shudders from the sweet release as she feels the tentacle dive deeper to where it curdled back. The hectocotylus bulged more profusely now, stretching her pussy to its limits and emptying her bowels onto the creature. The creature welcomed it, enclosing the entrance and gulping it down as if it was it's favorite drink..

Out of breath and strength, Hailey relaxes her entire body on the grass, wet with the alien's saliva, girlcum, and a bit of piss.

Checking Hailey's cervix again, the hectocotylus pushes forward to find it open and lubricated enough to get through. It entered, sliding inside which alerted Hailey that something was wrong. Looking down again, she hovered a hand over her womb, feeling the tentacle inside squirming against the walls of her womb.

"Oh no, what are you doing? Are you cuming directly inside me?!?

The creature pushes it's hectocotylus against Hailey's womb, feeling it pump something into it. It wasn't liquidy, they were solid and soft, and she felt them struggle to get through the bottleneck in her cervix. Unable to do anything about it, Hailey just laid there and watched, horrified.

Inside her womb, the hectocotylus latched itself onto her walls in preparation for a delivery. Inside the hectocotylus are long, thin semen capsules, spermatophores, being pushed inside her pussy. Once reaching the end, the capsule of semen attaches itself to the walls of her womb, waiting to be broken, coating her womb and inseminating her eggs .

Unbelievably stressed and exhausted, Hailey faints, leaving the creature to do as it pleases as it continues to seed her. Time passes and Hailey's womb is now packed full of the alien's spermatophores hanging from the side of her walls. Satisfied, it pulled out and continued licking her crotch to savor more of her essence.

Suddenly, it hears the sound of quick footsteps and barking moving towards them. Multiple beams of light shine the trees in the distance, revealing a large group of dogs and people coming upon them. Frightened, the creature scrambled away deeper into the wilderness, it's urges satisfied and survival instincts back into action.

12