All Comments on 'No Time to Waste'

by China_Miss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
winterreisserwinterreisserover 8 years ago
Clinical. . . . and yet

Yes, a very clinical and logical approach to a problem that must occur from time to time to single women and indeed to married couples though the latter carries significant potential physiological problems.

But as a Literotica story it is perhaps a little too clinical to be really effective. Nevertheless it warrants a 5 star rating if only as an encouragement for the author to continue to write. So lets see what comes next from her pen.

hansbwlhansbwlover 8 years ago
A very good story.

Another reader called the writing clinical. I find that the writing is most likely a key to the personality of a writer. A person who thinks before acting and is levelheaded would write like this. Very good in my opinion. 5*

burningloveburningloveover 8 years ago
I liked your first story

Very good first story submission! A little too clinical and a little too short! Develop your characters - with background and why they tick! I'd like to read more about Roger's relationship with his wife.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 8 years ago
Lovely!

Sweet and yet sexy story...thank you!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

I appreciate not having to read about penis size and the vagina juice all through this story. I usually skip through that part of a story anyway.

Just MY opinion but I didn't get any romance vibe from this. Roger should've just dumped the fiancé instead of cheating. It seem like he didn't care enough for her anyway nor did Adeline. If they did they would not have cheated. But it all worked out in the end.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Nice one!

Enjoyed it! Perhaps a bit more passion next time.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 8 years ago
charming

I enjoyed this story because of your pleasant tone; I think you rode the line between excessive "clinicality" and dry exposition. I hope you will continue your efforts as I find your work charming.

mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
great story

just a bit short.

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Userover 8 years ago
Nicely Done

I enjoyed your story quite a bit. It hit the proper tone of a practical woman coming up with a somewhat unconventional solution to her problem - combined with the chemistry of two people who like and respect each other discovering and expressing more.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
I liked it

It's told from the practical perspective of a woman used to analysis and evaluation, focusing on thought and fact, not emotion - though that's not to say she can't be emotional. And obviously she enjoyed her times with Roger.

It was rather short, but good. Thanks for sharing. 5*

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

Sex can breed an interesting power combination

"19th century middle class marriages were all arranged. That's why they were so enduring." I was told. Meet Pamela. She's a bright entrepreneur in her middle to late 30s. The biological clock is ticking.

She decides it's time to get pregnant. She proposes a subordinate Roger to join her in a fun filled weekend. The deal is he has fun and she gets pregnant. It's a business proposition. He's not expected to leave his fiancee or even fall in love. By the way, under the deal, Roget gets to run the company while she's detained with delivery of Adeline..

Roger is attentive, even watches Pamela administer a pregnancy test to herself. Eventually when Roger's wife tosses Roger, Pamela gets Roger for herself and rewards Roger with a Roger jr .

Perhaps, there was a certain wisdom in putting marriage on a business - like basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous